Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Learning the Basics [ Open ]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being in a classroom was frustrating for Sato. It wasn't that he didn't like to learn but so many kids in one place was really distracting and it made it worse to see how far behind he was than most. He was one of the newest students so of course he hadn't learned much yet but even beyond that he was at a disadvantage. It'd been less than a year since his mother had moved them here. It was his first exposure to the shinobi world but plenty of children had grown up here. Plenty of children had the advantage of having family or friends who already knew what they were doing, not to mention those clans with hiden techniques or kekkei genkai. It was almost kind of scary to think about.

That's why he was drawn to the library. Here there was nothing to focus on other than the task at hand. It was nice and quiet and more than large enough to help you avoid any distractions. Of course privacy meant he could also try some of the jutsu he wanted to learn. He knew it probably wasn't technically allowed in place with such fragile information but it wasn't as if he was trying anything dangerous. The basics didn't even seem like something you could use to harm a fly.

With a bit of searching and asking he managed to gather together a sizable pile of text, stumbling for a bit with the small tower in his arms before he finally found a table and did his best to place them down carefully. Of course they'd looked ready to fall just from him walking around so of course tilting them forward was going to cause them to crash. He flinched as they struck the table, tensing up and waiting for some repercussion before looking around and letting out a sigh of relief. Nobody seems to have noticed.

With that he picked up the first book and flipped it open, skimming it briefly before finding the actual meat of the text. Chakra. Hand signs. Jutsu. They were all relatively new concepts to him and frankly the first few days were so confusing he almost wanted to quit. It was starting to make more sense now that he'd dug his heels in. Physical and spiritual energy merged together to create power. Seals to give the energy form. He started to jot down notes as he got to the basic jutsu manual, trying to burn the gestures and order into his mind before actually attempting it. He was going to nail every step in the process until he had it down to a science. That was the only way someone like him would be able to stand out.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka skipped her way into the library, wanting to learn more about genjutsu since it was an essential part she wanted to add to her arsenal with. But she also hoped someone was there to help her, Asuka learnes better by speech rather than reading. While she indeed was smart, books weren't never her thing. While looking around she saw a boy in looking through a book, pile of books either side of him... neatly placed.

Smiling she walked over to him. "Hi! I'm Uchiha Asuka. Hoping you can help me!" She sat down in front of him, placing her elbows in the desk and her hands holding her face. "Know anything about genjutsu?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
l8TwGJm.png

Opening the door to the library, Maru had stepped in to see if he could find any new faces around in the library, a sinister aura radiating from his body the entire library went silent. Some looked away, while others stayed put to continue their studying. A smile crept on the dark puppet masters face. “Nice crowd.” he said before walking in, a cigarette in his mouth despite there clearly being a no smoking allowed in the buildings. But just by looking at the raven haired man, he looked like he didn't care if there was rules or regulations to be followed.

The dark man walked along book shelf after book shelf, looking for the occult section so he could learn more of the dark arts. Giving that he was a demonic shinobi that used the dark arts with his puppets. He looked up seeing the brat making her presence well known by badgering some boy to help him. But of course the boy looked a lot more interested in making sure his own abilities are polished. He might be the new student, which made the dark puppet master smile. 'A new student, who's soon to be eclipsed.' If he wanted to truly prove himself, he could take one of his lessons. It's been awhile since he hosted a dark lesson, with the right words he may can talk the boy into coming to his lesson.

Maru approached the boy with confidence cigarette smoke puffing from his nose before halting at the side of both Asuka and this mystery boy. “Don't recognize you boy. You must be a newbie.” The man said, a leering grin on his face. “So you want to get stronger don't you, after all why else would you be here sitting around reading these books.” He chuckled to himself, he hasn't introduce himself but from his attitude. You could tell that this guy was bad news. Looking at him with eyes that had a strange darkness within them, a darkness that threatened to swallow them both whole.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sato was doing everything in his power to focus on his work, only taking his eyes off the page to scribble down some notes since he couldn't take some of these books out of the library -- and even then he'd abandon this on occasion to blindly copy down what he could. As long as it was legible he could work with it. He was making good process, putting together more than he'd been able to during his last busy class. He was so into it that he'd pushed everything out of his mind right up until someone had already walked up to his table and started speaking at a volume probably not appropriate for a library.

He was jerked out of his focused study session with a start, almost knocking over a pile of books and desperately reaching out to stabilizing it, half hugging it until it steadied. After that his gaze rested on the girl who'd taken the seat across from him, looking less than amused as he stared straight into her happy, curious eyes.

"You really shouldn't interrupt people when they're working," he told her dryly, trying to find his place on the page after he tore his eyes away from her. He didn't recognize her from his class though granted this was the first time he'd spoken to another student of the academy as of yet. It was a good reminder as to why.

"And no, I don't know about genjutsu. This is a library, you should find a book or scroll about it."

He was still in the process of trying to find what he'd been reading when another person spoke up. Ugh! What was the point of a library if everybody was trying to talk while you studied?! He took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to keep an even head before he cast his gaze on the second figure. Immediately he froze up. It was a man, one he hadn't seen before yet something about him was off putting. His annoyance visibly shifted to worry the moment he rested his eyes on the man, feeling his throat go dry and a chill go down his spine. Something about this man was... bad. He merely nodded, half hidden behind his book as this dark figure loomed over the table.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The smell of smoke was something easy to pick up on within the academy, the normally pristine halls lingered with the smell of a cigarette as leaf’s Head Jounin quickly paced towards the source. The tails of his headband whipped out behind him as he walked, the draft that he created lifted the base of his custom made flak jacket allowing the front and rear robe-like portions to sway against the air resistance. His frame was only small but still his figure seemed to always be difficult to precisely pinpoint. At this very moment in time the boy had no shadow, though it regularly appeared before disappearing moments later.

Shinzo continued his walk through the academy, he swiftly followed the smell of smoke around the winding corridors. Soon it became clear to him that the source of the smoke stood inside the library. He sighed, the possibility that there would be a catastrophic accident which would result in the destruction of countless papers grew increasingly present as the smell of smoke did not fade from the academy’s interior. A stern look was present upon his face, this was still early in his career as Head Jounin and there was not going to be any rule breaking inside the academy as long as Shinzo had something to do with it.

The frown was still clear upon the boy’s face as he pushed open the doors to the library. He allowed a calm breath to escape his lips, brushing the air over the headset that remained close to his mouth. He recognised the largest of the three present in the library from looks alone. Maru had not changed that much since he had last seen the boy, the two had been separate for some time and sadly for Shinzo it seemed that his former classmate had not changed in regard to his lack of care for the established rules.

“Put the cigarette out.” Shinzo said bluntly as he folded his arms across his chest. He disappeared, quickly reappearing within feet of those gathered in the library. A small burst of wind radiated out from his sudden teleportation. His tone was firm with the human puppet and his eyes remained locked upon him. “Either that or step outside of the academy. This is a place of learning, not of corruption and I am sure you are well aware that I will not allow for your disruptive behaviour within these walls.” He paused for a moment to let another sigh escape his lips. “Either give it to me and behave yourself or leave.”

The boy pre-emptively rolled his eyes at an anticipated negative response from Maru and turned for a moment to look at the two academy students. A warm smile became present upon his face. “This one is a troublemaker, I am sorry for the disturbance.” As quickly as the smile had appeared, it was gone and Shinzo snapped his stern gaze back towards the ANBU. He tapped the microphone of his headset and raised his eyebrows toward his old classmate challengingly, almost as if to say ‘don’t try it.’ As he stood facing the boy holding the cigarette his form continually appeared to vibrate, radiating translucent images of himself which quickly faded. It would be clear to those present that the boy held a lot of energy within him, though it wasn’t necessarily chakra.

WC: 559

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka’s head slowly turned towards the new presence, it went in slow motion once she started scanning, trying to identify who this new person once she did the world in her eyes turned even slower. Maru, then she finally remembered the class she had given him. How he had showed her a repeat of the events that happened in her village… her village how could she have forgotten about them? She started breathing heavily, her hands to her head, gosh… how could she’ve been so happy… why why did she forget? But just a sudden as the memories came back to her, everything went black.

The girl’s arms dropped to her sides, her face turned from surprise towards anger a deep rage could be seen in her gray ayes as they slowly turned red, the sharingan glaring at the puppet, her eyes never left the puppet’s glaze. Her glare was strong. The girl threw the chair back as she stood up in a quick motion. A beam of light shined in her left hand, once subsided it revealed her weapon. Oathkeeper, and her eyes could read she intended to use it.

With a smile, she started to speak. “Well guess who decided to fucking drop in.” She laughed “The nutcracker.” The girl sighed making the grip on her blade tighter. “What are you doing here? Planning on taking on a new student?” Shinzo appeared next, his skill was impressive. Shinzo spoke with truth; the nutcracker was nothing but trouble. The girl looked at the new kid. “Hey kid.” She spoke, annoyance in her voice. “If you want a good teacher don’t do this fucker.” The girl quickly motioned to Maru “Only thing you’ll learn is to hate him and only come back scared. If you want a good class, that pipsqueak.” Motion to Shinzo “Is a better bet.”

The girl pointed her keyblade at the puppet. “Listen to me old wooden mannequin you either get out of here or there will be a fight. I don’t fucking care what happens but from what I gather. You’ll be the one getting into more fucking trouble for beating the shit out of a fucking child.” She gave him a mocking smile. “So, it’s your choice, right here right now or you walk away and let Asuka continue with her studies. Understand?” The girl looked at Shinzo “Pipsqueak, you know this small little demon is nothing but trouble if you’re truly are head Jounin you’ll kick him out so Asuka can continue flirting with this new boy. Wouldn’t want an academy student doing your job do you? Bad reputation for the Head Jounin.”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
WIsdabi.png

Maru's eyes seemingly glared down at the student, the boy simply giving him a nod with a look of unease on his face. “I see.” he said, puffing out cigarette smoke through his nose. He stood there for a moment, not moving a single muscle as if he was some strange doll until someone approached him. A boy he not never liked since he was a academy student, because this boy was consumed by light. Shinzo was one of those people who didn't have enough darkness, not compared to the amount that Maru held within himself. Typically, the boy bluntly told him to put the cigarette out. Maru couldn't help but smirk at the boy, turning to him to face him. “Or what, how the hell are you going to make me?” He said, blowing smoke in Shinzo’s direction as an act of rebellion. However, what Maru saw was him readying a headset, most likely calling in someone for help.

“Tch.” Maru clicked his teeth at the thought of him getting ready to rat him out, since he's already have been on thin ice with his superiors. Attacking the boy, like he really would love to, would really be a bad move. “Snitch.” He said before taking the cigarette or out of his mouth and flicked it at Shinzo’s face. Whether it hit him or not he didn't care but now the dark puppet master returned his gaze to the boy. “Anyway, if you are looking to get stronger and possibly rank up to genin. I will be hosting a lesson some time around.” He said, putting a hand on the table. “It'll mostly focus on darkness and how to use it to strengthen yourself–”

Unfortunately he was cut off by Asuka, or should he say Asuka's alter ego. Giving him empty threats, telling him that shed fight him in which he knew Shinzo wouldn't allow, although he did find her weapon of choice to be quite interesting. Black and dark purple smoke radiated from the dark puppet masters body, smirking to himself. "An interesting weapon, almost like a weaker version of mine.” Maru said as he focused his negative energy to his hand which began to form a blade similar to Asuka's Keyblade only it looked like an anti version of it. The strange key like blade was black and with long reach. The hilt guard is comprised of two bat-like wings extending downward. The teeth of the key is in the same shape of the character for "darkness" (闇). The chain on the end of the key had a black crown with a chain-like design runs up the length of the blade. The diamond on its hilt purple, a violet and black smoke oozed from the cursed blade. He threw the blade over his shoulder, then smirked down at the child. “Mines can open a rift to hell, it can even heal me from how much pain I cause to others. A great weapon of darkness wouldn't you say?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "That rage of yours is pretty interesting. I think I'll make room for you in my dark lesson as well.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were getting complicated quickly. Already someone else was getting involved, a young man of at least some importance if the vest and headband were anything to go by. Not to mention the sheer authority he threw around as it even put the strange man who'd approached them in the first place on edge. Of course it could never been that simple. Next thing he knew blades were being drawn and it was starting to look like conflict was inevitable. Sato himself was starting to tense up, too afraid to move in case something happened to him. He wasn't even catching every word being thrown around. He was scared, afraid that this would turn out like...

... last time...

The moment he realized how this made him think of what happened back home he grit his teeth, tears of frustration running down his face before he threw himself forward, half stumbling as he put himself between Asuka and Maru, arms wide open as if trying to shield her. Despite the tears he was giving the man a defiant look, still shaking ready to hold his ground if that's what it took. He wasn't even thinking anymore, just acting on impulse.

"I'm not interested in learning a thing from a person like you! I'd rather spend my life just trying to become a genin than become even half the monster you are!"

He didn't even care that he was in a library anymore as he shouted, honestly having no idea what to do if he actually angered this person but at the same time not caring. Backing down just wasn't an option for him.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong looking for more knowledge on traps, blacksmithing, poison making, tactics, puppets, and ninjutusu decides to head to the library and returns , and "acquire" more books to "borrow". As he turns the corner to enter the library sensing minor blood lust, he slowly crept inside his body tense ready like a sprint, to help which ever side seemed more interesting or beneficial. upon seeing a Puppet for the fist, time with out any strings that seemed autonomous, he opened his tool kit with his eyes all sparkly, and ran dead sprint to the puppet ready to jump onto him and learn its secrets This is a chance to learn about a whole other side of puppets, i must not let it slip by! "Mr. Puppet please let me study you for a bit, i need to learn how you operate, so please pardon my rudeness?" Wukong pleads with the smile of the devil plasted on his face, unable to see anything but his target, he positions several tools in his hand as he runs, read to take this new find apart and thoroughly study it!

though cautious wukong also readied for any attack or trap the puppet might loose, slowing down slightly as he got closer running on the balls f his feet. WUkong might be blinded by his thirst for knowledge but he wouldnt let this urge unlike his blood lust over take his mind.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Whatever names you have in mind for me are beneath my concern, Maru.” Shinzo’s voice was still blunt and authoritative. There was, for a moment, a slight peace in the room as a short silence waved across the group. Though this only lasted for a few seconds if that. In truth the boy was glad to see Maru parting ways with his cigarette, despite the fact it was flying towards his face. Again, the shinobi rolled his eyes, his right fist began to glow for a moment as he swiftly reached up to catch the smoking stick. It seemed to disappear in his hand and a moment later the light that once surrounded the boy’s hand was gone, leaving no trace of the cigarette. Yet another sigh escaped from Shinzo’s mouth as he heard the Uchiha girl speak up. It was instantly clear that the girl had some sort of experience with Maru, for now he assumed it was something to do with his infamous lessons which still served to astonish the Seikon. Her chosen nickname for him, however, came as a shock. Disrespect did not sit well with Shinzo, especially given all the training he had put in to gain recognition, he wasn’t about to let disrespect run rampant in the academy. A breath escaped his lips as he re-centred himself, now was not the time to stoop to low levels of verbal conflict. Now was time to deal with the situation.

It was clear to Shinzo that the girl had activated her sharingan, something which was never a particularly good sign unless you were fighting alongside an Uchiha. The library, however was not some battlefield and the Head Jounine would be damned if he let any harm come to this place. Two swords suddenly appeared in his field of view, along with their materialisation came a curse from under the boy’s breath as he watched on. For the Seikon this all seemed to be happening in slow motion, his mind could perceive what was happening and how quickly he could put a stop to it. His mind raced with all the potential outcomes of this situation. Seeing an ANBU and academy student staring down one and other was not exactly something the library would be used to, nor should it have been.

Out of the corner of his eye, the figure of another student caught Shinzo’s attention even before he spoke up. Wukong was clearly hunting for the human puppet which so clearly caught his attention. Once more, Shinzo sighed and brought his hands together in front of him. He quickly formed several sharp hand seals resulting in a puff of smoke next to him that dispersed to reveal a clone of the shinobi. Unfortunately in the time it had taken for him to produce this copy of himself, Sato had already thrown himself between the feuding pair. He brought one finger up to press into his earpiece before both he and his clone disappeared. The clone found itself between Wukong and Maru, the clone itself now was an obstacle for the puppet-hunting boy. The clone of Shinzo simply stood there, forever intercepting the path of the student. It spoke once. “Now is not the time young man.”

Shinzo appeared that very same moment, however he chose to appear between Asuka and Maru. His gaze moved slowly between the two of them as he moved his body to shield Sato from any harm that may or may not come his way. He gently whispered to Sato for a moment “return to your books, let me handle this.” His attention then returned to the two brandishing weapons. “Put your blades away. Both of you.” Shinzo had gained a commanding tone now, there was to be no more playing around. “Maru you are to leave the academy grounds and report to your Sennin immediately. I have had enough of your disregard for the rules here and I am sure he will love to hear about it.” He paused for a moment. “If you won’t make your way there yourself then I can arrange for him to come and pick you up. Now.” It would be clear that the Jounin was speaking with his headset on. Multiple afterimages would be present to those in the library, it seemed as though wherever a person would look they would be able to see an image of the Head Jounin fading in and out of reality.

“As for you,” he turned his head to look towards Asuka. “Sit down and I will speak with you properly in a minute.” The smile that was on his face when he initially spoke with the students was gone, now his face was strictly serious. He stood and waited to see what the decisions of all those present would be. His finger still pressed against his headset, clearly in contact with someone and ready to make a choice of his own.

WC: 814

MFT
[Requested Maru meets with Maki]
[If Maru does not leave the academy then summoning Maki]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Put that away or it will be put away for you.”

Maki sweeps into the room, wearing his usual gear. It began with a black shirt, so tight as to be form fitting on his upper torso and short of sleeve. Over that was a red jacket that went from shoulder to halfway down his torso before ending abruptly where his ribs were. It had several symbols upon it which on closer look were symbols for the village of Konohagakure. Over the longer sleeves were red han kote that provided minor protection of his forearms. Under this were pants that were as black as the shirt, topped by red haidate that would provide similar protection of his thighs. He had black combat boots on, with red suneate that covered his shins. Completing the ensemble were the weapons at his side. Each appeared to be a katana, and one had a parrying ring built into the hilt. Something that was rarely seen.

As the fluorescent lights make his blood red armor shine, his suddenly green eyes focus on one person, Maru.

”You. Get out of here. Go to my office. Now.”

He’d been listening in since Shinzo hit the headset frequency earlier, and once more Maru seemed to find a way to fuck up. Which meant he’d earned a punishment and it wouldn’t be one he liked.

(Maki summoned himself.)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Heh.” Maru looked down at the boy began to cry in frustration, a smile stretched across his thin plastic lips. The dark aura around the dark puppet master in front of them coated him, this man gave off an air of menace that worsen with each second. “So you jump in front of a girl who threatened me, even though I'm pretty much acting non violent.” Maru now pointed his keyblade towards the boys chest, so close to touching yet all he had to do was thrust his blade. Of course, this was only to intimidate to see if the boy would back down because truth be told he wouldn't actually attack academy students, nor would he attack children. But it was fun to see how some of them began to play hero even though they would be scared of him and to be honest, he didn't see himself as scary.

However, before he could continue to test Sato, Shinzo now stood in front of him. Maru now pointing his blade careless towards the stomach of the boy, he gave Shinzo a challenging gaze not putting his weapons away. Oh come on I'm only messing with em.” He said, now holding his blade over his shoulder before chuckling at the choice he was given. "Well you best call him because I'm not putting away noth–” and just like that another voice boomed in the library. He looked over his shoulder to see who was ordering him around now only to find that the person who came in was Maki! Maru decided to keep that sly smile on his face, twirling his keyblade before it vanished.

“Looks like someone snitched, huh? You know what they say about snitches right?” He asked, then he began to walk towards the door of the library. But before leaving, he snapped his fingers. “Oh, and if you want to learn more about puppets, meet me in the city of thieves and we'll talk.” He said before walking out of the library. Heading towards the Senin’s office.

[Left topic]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Maru leaves, Maki finally turns his attention to the others present. ”Ignore him. He’s nothing. Listen to Shinzo. He’s not the Head Jounin because he fucked up and got demoted like the tool who just left.” That said, Maki turns and exits the room, the very air around him beginning to roil as a shadowy armored figure seems to be stalking in his footsteps behind him.

It was time to put an end to this stupidity.

(Topic left)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girls eyes widened once Maru summoned his own weapon... another Keyblade... how?... It wasn't possible. Keyblade's were exclusively to her family only they knew how to forge them... it wasn't possible. She growled once the keyblade was shown, she would have some words with the bastard later.

The girl kept the grip on her blade tightly, Maru was there and Asuka's safety was in danger. She wasn't going to let what happened before happen again. But she did not expect what happened next, the new boy placed himself in front of Asuka... as if protecting her, now this was something the girl wasn't expecting. Why was this kid willing to get himself hurt over Asuka, by the nutcracker no less. It showed this kid had bravery, and to be honest the girl found it stupid. An academy student against an ANBU, self preservation should be in his mind rather than the safety of others. Especially if the head Jounin was at the scene. Then why was the girl so agressive? Simple, she didn't trust anyone in this room. Especially the nutcracker. She placed on hand on the boys shoulder "Appreciate the gesture." She said speaking softly "Stupid, but brave. Reminds me of the idiot I'm protecting." This kid mirrored Asuka's recklesness, it was done with good intentions but stupid none the less.

Thankfully the head Jounin stepped in, demanding for them to lower their weapons. The girl clinched her teeth "I'll disarm when he leaves. That..." She couldn't find the words, calling him a human wasn't on the table. "That maniac is a liability towards Asuka's safety." She kept the grip on her blade steady, sighing once Shinzo stated she was going to have a talk with her, she didn't look forward to it. Explaining her actions never went well, especially agressive ones.

But a deep intimidating voice roared through the halls, now this should turn interesting. The girl saw a figure covered in red Samurai armor, he was intimidating but thankfully he wasn't here for her. He was here for the nutcracker. They exchanged a few words and the nutcracker blade dissapeared from his hand she lowered her's and in a flash of light it was gone. She sighed in relief as the intimidating man and the nut fucking cracker left. Her Sharingan deactivated and she sat back down on the chair. "Man." She spoke rubbing her eyes "I really really fucking hate that guy."

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was looking bad. This creepy guy acted like he couldn't care less if he got in trouble for messing with or assaulting them and this girl was stupid enough to actually seem to want to cross blades with him! Sato's body was still shaking, eyes wet as he felt ready to collapse on his knees any moment. The pressure of the situation was crushing! It'd come out of nowhere and he didn't know how to handle it! He was academy student, he didn't know any jutsu, he didn't even know how to use weapons yet! The only thought keeping him from fleeing for the sake of his own skin was the reminder that he'd somehow managed to try something far more foolish than this before...

The jounin who'd arrived seemed to be trying to handle the situation but the man seeped in darkness didn't seem to care. He just disregarded him, seeming more annoyed than anything and the girl's harshness wasn't making things any better. Damn it, why did this have to be so complicated?! He held his ground and waited to see what would happen, fearful that he'd be forced to fight in one of the last places he'd ever expected to. His shaking became more visible as the blade was brought to his chest, his eyes on the ground as he continued to cry silently in fear -- but he still didn't move. Even as a shield he knew he wasn't much use but if he wasn't willing to put his life on the line then he might as well never come to the academy again!

None of the tension seemed to lesson even a little until another man arrived, clad in red armor and with a stern air to him, barking curt orders that surprisingly the shadowy man complied to.Who was this man? He wasn't too familiar with many ninja other than the students and teachers but clearly he was someone important. Regardless of who he was he came and left rather quickly, going to deal with the man who'd caused all this trouble. Sato didn't dare to relax even a little until he was out of sight.

It wasn't until he was gone did the words from the girl seem to reach him and when they did he turned around, tears streaming down his now angry face as he clenched a fist at her. "Don't talk to me about stupid, what the hell was that?! You look even younger than me, the fact you went as far as to draw a sword on him makes -you- the idiot! An absolute moron! Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong noticed Asuka and waved, "slightly bigger sis Asuka how have you been? i have something for you if you wish to see it". Wukong said the first word of that sentence just audible for the clone next to him to hear and holds up a piece of paper for Asuka walking towards her, "you'll really like this , trust me i worked hard for it as he hands her the note he places his hands behind his head, "Man that puppet is crazy, i should have gone for his arm, and took a punch or kick so Asuka could take his other arm for being a little bi----" Wukong stooped him self before he said anything else incriminating " Anyway was that an autonomous puppet or what?" this time Wukong directed his gaze to the obvious teacher in the room " Also if you that fast, and strong enough to be the head Jounin, just tie up or knock out idiots like him in one go, also sorry for running at him like a madman, i just found out how fun toys can be" he whispers the last bit to the Jounin, smiling like a demon again at the word toy.

"Now that the puppet is gone i'm going to get the books i came from, maybe we can talk later Asuka" Wukong walks off to the bag of books he dropped, then into the maze of books. Activley wistling to give off his location.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo held back slight smirk, instead opting for his face to remain unwaveringly stern as Maki arrived on the scene. It would be a lie to say that the Seikon wasn’t relieved at the appearance of the ANBU sennin, that meant he immediate defusal of the situation at hand. A grateful nod was swiftly sent Maki’s way upon arrival and quick resolution of the conflict. Clearly Shinzo expected neither Maru or Asuka to sheathe their weapons, though he had hoped that the pair would prove his personal doubts about their maturity wrong, sadly this was not to be the case. As Maru was escorted away from the academy, the head Jounin allowed a sigh to escape his lips, though it was not one of relief. Instead this sigh was one of disappointment. He had such high hopes for the future of the village, but now it was clear to him that a positive outcome for this generation was to require a great deal of work on his half.

Once more he chose to ignore the threats from Maru that he perceived to be empty, it would be quite a day when the two clashed, but from what was going on at that moment in time Shinzo knew it wouldn’t come for a while yet.

The sound of two students arguing caught his attention, it just so happened that these two students were the two in almost direct confrontation with Maru. ’Things are never easy anymore.’ He thought to himself while simply staring at the pair. “There is a fine line between bravery and recklessness. And I’m talking to all of you here when I say that.” He placed his hand gently on the top of Sato’s head in an attempt to help calm the new academy arrival, though he raised his voice as the second sentence was spoken in order to make sure Wukong could hear him.

“I expect to see all of you at my next lesson.” Shinzo paused for a moment, levelling his gaze on the Uchiha girl with a slight frown. “I also expect to see you in my office this afternoon. Understood?”

Before waiting to hear her reply, Shinzo vanished from the table that the two students were gathered only to reappear at that very same moment next to Wukong who had managed to make his way to another section of the library. “One day you will understand why I didn’t just end the situation physically, there are more ways than violence to diffuse a situation and as you see, one took much less effort.” Again, before Wukong could reply, Shinzo was gone, vanishing into thin air. The Academy students were alone in the library now, though Shinzo was only in his office he decided that the group might want some time to themselves. They would all know where to find him anyway.

WC: 477
[Topic Left]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl clinched her teeth once she heard the small boy speak, god this idiot didn't know what he was talking about. It was apparent that he hasn't met the nutcracker and doesn't realize what he is capable of. The girl's reaction was justified, Asuka's safety was compromised and it was only natural that she would defend herself in any matter possible. That's what this boy didn't realize, and to be honest she didn't care... she did care though about how agressive he was towards her. Now that deserved a response. "You trust to easy." She told him, glaring directly at his eyes. "You think just because you are in the safety of the village that nothing will happen to you. Well, we might get attacked or invaded for all we know and instead of relaxing I prefer being ready." She sighed looking at Shinzo and back at the student. "I don't care about you, but I can tell you this. You're a Shinobi, if you're caught off guard you will die. Never underestimate your opponent, especially that bastard."

She looked over as Shinzo began to speak, to be honest the girl liked this guy but she still didn't trust him, she couldn't trust anyone in this village. That would be a grave mistake. The girl gave a grunting sound once she was told to go to the Jounin's office. "Fucking damn it." She yelled out. "But you know how unstable and dangerous th-" Shinzo dissapeared leaving only the two left. "Of course you had to fucking leave while I was talking." She sighed as she started to walk away, this was going to be a hassle. The girl looked back one last time. "Be prepared for everything or die, your choice." She stated, walking out of the library and towards the office. Better to take care of this now rather than later. "Wait till afternoon, fuck that!"

[Topic left.]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even with the danger gone Sato felt like crying. He'd just come to study! Why did things get to intense?! He was still trying to wipe his eyes with his sleeve when the jounin pat him on the head, encouraging the students that remained to come to his next class. It helped a little, to have a moment of being comforted after everything had gone to so sour. It was good to know that the ninjas here weren't all so frightening and it certainly helped soften the blow after that mad man had left and Asuka has become so biting.

He was gone in the literal blink of an eye as he went away again, leaving him alone with the other students. Numbing sadness began to come over him now that the fear was gone, feeling foolish for crying and hurt that his good intentions and concerns had only ended up with him getting insulted by the person he'd been protecting. He knew he'd cry again. Not now. He tried to ignore Asuka's cruelty as she left the room, not even minding the other student left as he quietly gathered his scrolls and put them into his bag before walking home, slowly with his head down.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back