Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Learning the native tongue: [study post- vulgar]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trekking through the snow, the chief made his way towards the large and voluminous library, a great resource in the village which he had not utilized as much as he should have. The library was a marvelous sight to behold, but sightseeing was not part of his agenda today. It had been years since Daisuke entered the village hidden in the clouds and in all that that time he never really bothered with learning the native tongue so to speak. He sat at his table in the protected records section of the library wondering if it was absolutely necessary to learn the native tongue. He started to ponder the times when he would even use the native language given that most of the village spoke in a common tongue.

The obvious idea behind using the language was for purposes of secrecy while amongst outsiders, but he rarely found his self outside the village. The laziness he developed over the years told him it was a complete waste of time, but the same nagging thirst for knowledge which lead to him becoming a med-nin was beginning to pester him yet again. He rose from his chair and walked over to the nearest self, collecting several books containing the rudimentary knowledge of the old language.

Plopping back in his chair, the chief did something rather natural to him...he did his study and research. He began studying the alphabet of the native tongue, making sure to try and properly pronounce each letter. “α β γ δ ε φ γ χ εγώ j κ λ μ ν ο π q ρ s τ u β w χ υ ζ”, he struggled to say. The words were so foreign and the pages so old, yet he persevered through the level of difficulty. He had been through situations and researched much more difficult subjects after all. Days turned into weeks however as learning the native would not simply occur with a single lesson. His hesitant speech became more confident, allowing him to gain a better fluency of the language as he began to form longer sentences. “Γεια σας, το όνομά μου είναι ο Daisuke. Είμαι ένας προϊστάμενος της ιατρικής”, he said using a greeting sentence. His rudimentary books soon lose his interest and before long, advanced books were needed to satisfy his learning needs. He even tried writing out sentences in the ancient ways, but found it quite difficult.

Certain sentences read as follows:
"με συγχωρείτε, πού είναι το πλησιέστερο νοσοκομείο".

"άζομαι βοήθεια"

"που μπορώ να πάρω κάποια τρόφιμα"

"Πού είναι το μπάνιο σας"

"μαι ένα ninja των kumogakure"

"Είμαι σύμμαχος σας και χρειάζομαι τη βοήθειά σας"

"το μυστικό πέρασμα τρόπο είναι στους πρόποδες του βουνού και πίσω από το τρίτο δέντρο στα αριστερά μετά όταν δείτε τον καταρράκτη"

"κόκκινος συναγερμός raikage η υπάρχει ο κίνδυνος όλα τα χέρια στο κατάστρωμα αυτό δεν είναι ένα τρυπάνι προστασία kage η πάση θυσί"

Weeks turned to months and the chief's fluency and pronunciation became so natural to him that he had no problem alternating between the native tongue and the common language. The library felt like a second home and the language became a part of him. He continued to practice his sentences, but focused on more complex sentence formations like, “Το χωριό κρυμμένο στα σύννεφα είναι το ένα πράγμα που θα προστατεύσω με οποιαδήποτε μέσα αναγκαία. Είμαι ένας άνθρωπος της ειρήνης, αλλά θα υπερασπιστεί τους αδύναμους και χρήση μου άγρια bloodline ως εργαλείου για την δική σας καταστροφή”. He closed the book after finishing the last chapter. His eyes were strained from reading such old texts and his butt was numb from the long hours of sitting. He felt as though he had a better grasp of the language than he did six months ago, but he knew there was still improvements to be made, practice to be done, texts to read, and fluency to be mastered. Learning to read and write in a new language was a process after all.

translations:

(entire alphabet)

Hello, my name is daisuke and I am a medical chief

excuse me, where is the nearest hospital

I need help

where can i get some food

Where is your bathroom

I am a ninja of kumogakure

I am your ally and I need your help

the secret passage way is at the foot of the mountain and behind the third tree on the left after when you see the waterfall

red alert the raikage is in danger all hands on deck this is not a drill protect the kage at all costs

The village hidden in the clouds is the one thing that I will protect through any means neccessary. I am a man of peace but I will defend the weak and use my savage bloodline as the tool for your own destruction.

[Attempting to Learn Vulgar Ancient Kumo]

WC: 583

[MFT]

[Topic Enter/left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back