Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Learning The Way of the Shinobi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu was finally out of class and was walking in the hallway. She was lost in thought as usual. She learned a lot today but there was one question that kept dawning on her. It was something that the Sensei asked the class. What was their nindo their ninja way. Karasu thought long and hard but she couldn't figure out how to know what this really meant. She wasn’t sure who she was yet. She was new to this village and so far things are turning out good but she was still wary of what may happen. Every village she was in before turned on her and became violent making her and her father leave. How was she going to find out what her ninja way is. “Maybe it’s just to survive” she said out loud to no one in particular. She didn’t know if anyone heard her. She was quiet all the time and really didn’t speak to anyone.

She continued walking slowly, not really going anywhere in particular. Students were going out of their classes and into the hallways heading to various places. Karasu thought that she must be behind everyone in her classes. She had low expectations only because of her personal experience with people. She really hasn’t yet developed any relationship with any of the students. On top of that she needed to stay atop of her studies. She owed it to her mother and her father to do her best. A slight determination came over her as she once again spoke out loud. “Right! I must find my own way.” She was looking at the ground as she walked not watching where she was going. It was like her feet were leading her without her being conscious of it.

[WC: 293]

Last edited:

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was walking through the halls in deep thought as he remembered what the teacher said about one's own nindo. he is new to the village himself and hardly spoke to anyone, to nervous to get near anyone. After having arrived in the village leaving behind blood footprints from the pool of blood that belonged to his parents. "My ninja way huh, for me I guess it would be to live, till I can get my vengeance" He kept on walking, turning the corner before he ended up bumping into someone, falling down.

He got up as he looked at the girl he bumped into, fixing his kimono-like overcoat
"I am sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going" He says as he cant help but wonder if she heard about him, some rumors having spread from when he arrived to the village, limbs covered in blood.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu was contemplating how she was going to find her own nindo as she walked through the hallways of the Ninja Academy here in Konaha. Her mind lost in thought, not even seeing the other students around her walking by. She still had no idea how she was going to go about it. Tuning out the noise around her she continued to walk on when all of a sudden BAM! She bumped into someone and she fell down onto her rear. Her long white hair wisped in front of her face blocking her view on who she ran into. Lifting up her hand to pull the strands of hair out of her face. Her big blue eyes glanced at a small boy who was also on the ground.

He had spiky black hair and big dark eyes. Karasu rubbed her eyes as she looked at the boy more clearly. She saw he wore a red t-shirt and a hooded jacket with a kimono style to it. Karasu started to pick herself up as she brushed off any dirt from the floor that may have gotten onto her pants. “Oh I’m sorry” she said quietly to the boy. “I didn’t see you coming.” she added as finally felt she had wiped any debris off. She didn’t know if the boy would be angry for her bumping into him. She held her breath hoping for the best. “I hope you are ok. Really I am so sorry. I should have looked at where I was going. Sometimes I get lost in thought and day dream without watching my own steps.” she said apologetically before looking at the floor.

[WC: 276]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata winced a bit before looking her over, seeing her silvery-white hair, and big blue eyes. The complete opposite of him with his black hair and black eyes, making him feel a bit self-conscious. Adjusting his kimono-like hoodie, he blushes deeply trying to avoid eye contact with her, out of embarrassment.

"Umm yes, it is ok just...watch where you are going........ok?"

Soon looking down at the floor, seeing a small tear in his hoodie, letting out aa deep sigh knowing he has to fix it again as it seems really old, obviously being previously mended quite a bit of time. He was quite proud of it as it was given to him by his deceased parents, cherishing it always even before the incident.

"Looks like i have to fix this up again, not like anyone is home waiting for me anyways so i have plenty of time."

He looked at karasu forgetting she was here as he blurted out. "Ahh sorry i.....wasn't,,,,,I mean didn't mean to complain like that.....just my....umm habbit...to forget surrounding. talk to self"
He says as he blushed, his voice starting to sound broken up, blushing deeply

[WC 188}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu was looking at her feet trying to avoid any eye contact with the boy. She didn’t know how he would react to her. She expected the worst. The boy finally spoke as Karasu’s heart was beating twice as fast as normal. A bunch of negative thoughts ran through her mind thinking the boy was going to be mad and call her names. She was bracing for the negative reaction. Her eyes looked into the deep black eyes of his.

"Umm yes, it is ok just...watch where you are going........ok?"

It’s ok…...did she hear that right then watch where you are going kept ringing in her mind over and over again. She didn’t respond for quite awhile as her heart was pounding fast. “Watch where I’m going…” she said aloud this time not realizing she did. Then the boy’s next words came through to her. Something about no one being home. Then the thing he said next surprised her.

"Ahh sorry i.....wasn't,,,,,I mean didn't mean to complain like that.....just my....umm habbit...to forget surrounding. talk to self"

He said he was sorry. She blinked a few times wondering if she heard him right but looking at the boy as he blushed she knew he meant it. She was so shocked she continued to stare in silence but then realized that she was being rude not saying anything and just staring.

Oh….um no it’s my fault I’m really sorry.” she said and gave a bow that was usually the custom for apologizing. She looked at his kimono “Can it be fixed? If not I will try and get you a new one. Though I don’t know where I am going to get the money just yet. “ she scratched her head wondering how she was going to pay for it.

I’m Karasu ….Nakano Karasu” she introduced herself to the boy. “ You said there is no one home at your place? Are your parents Shinobi?” she asked him.

[WC: 324]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He heard what she, herself apologizing as he wasn't accustomed to being apologized too, it was a usually feeling for him, usually trying to distance himself from all others, focusing on getting stronger and his vengeance. Soon realizing she asked something he stuttered a bit before speaking out

"Ahh No it is alright, I have always fixed this myself, I mend it each time it is damaged," He said meekly as he felt bad. He soon felt even worse, hearing her ask about his parents, knowing she didn't mean any harm herself, and unusual to him he had a feeling that was telling him he can share.

"They died, well to be more accurate, they were killed by a group of bandits, my whole village was my friends, neighbors, teachers everyone and as far as I know they weren't shinobi in the slightest, they weren't even my biological parents, but they cared for me so I came here to get stronger in hope to avenge them by my own hands, oh and umm......my name is Hinata.......Uchiha Hinata"

He said hoping she didn't find him weird, hoping she can relate to him so maybe he can have at least one friend that wasn't dead.

[WC: 201]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young academy student listened as the boy mentioned that he can mend the fabric. She nodded to him understanding that she didn’t have to buy him a new hoodie. It appeared that this wasn’t the first time the hoodie got torn. When she asked about his parents the boy seemed a bit different. He mentioned how his parents were killed by bandits, even his whole village. Karasu could feel a hard lump forming in her throat as the boy talked about it. She couldn’t help but feel like this was rehashing her own life. At least the part of her mother being killed. He finally said his name. It was Uchiha Hinata. She looked at Hinata with sympathy and understanding.

Karasu looked down at her feet before looking back up at Hinata. “My mother died when i was young. She was killed by the villagers. It was just me and my dad and we fled and everywhere we went they attacked us violently and ran us out of their villages. My dad was attacked by bandits on the road. We were lucky that a Leaf ninja found us or we could have been dead. My dad can’t walk without crutches. He was a ninja but now he can’t be one anymore. “ She looked into Hinata’s eyes “I understand how that feels.” she said hoping the boy can relate to her. It was not common for her to spill her life story but hearing Hinata talk about his life she felt just maybe the boy would understand her and not think of her as some type of monster like the other villages had.

[WC: 274]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked at his fellow student, hearing what she has been through, the loss of a parent, those around them hurt or worst, to be seen as a monster is something he can relate to. Going into deep thought for a moment before he shed a tear thinking of his parents once more. realizing thus he wiped his tears away and shrugged it off.

Looking at her trying to act tough as he couldn't quite think up what to say, should he show his true feelings or bury them down inside. a choice that could change the very way he acts.
Looking into her eyes as his Sharingan activated on its own, remembering the feeling of deep grief he had, the urge to get back at those bandits. His mind clouded with a vengeance as he wandered through the forest, his own limbs covered in blood. Remembering how he got to where he is now through sheer sorrow.

Not realizing it himself but looking at her all he could say in a rather serious tone while clenching his fist, holding back his own tears.

"I get it, I guess we are a lot alike huh, dealing with grief but I dunno why you became a ninja but to me, it is a way I can get my revenge, Those bandits are out there somewhere, I plan to be the one to take them down, even if I have to spend the rest of my life dedicated to that"

He declared as it was obvious he needed some support, someone at his side to keep him in check before he goes down the path of self-destruction.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu couldn’t believe she had told her story to someone she never met before. But it was with her pleading in her eyes that she hoped Hinata would be different from the others. She looked at Hinata as he stared at her. She blinked several times when she noticed his eyes changing to the Sharingan. She heard about that type of bloodline but never encountered it before. She knew from listening to other people in the village that the Uchiha clan was one of the most revered and strongest of the clans here in the Leaf Village. He must be really strong, she thought to herself as she continued to look into his eyes.

Then his voice became serious as she saw him clenching his fists. The words that came out of him about getting revenge on the bandits that had caused him so much pain was very relatable to Karasu. She understood how he felt and suddenly there came a flashback in her mind of the class that was held talking about their nindo. Was revenge his nindo ninja way? Was that my nindo as well to have revenge on those who caused all the pain. She remained very quiet thinking about what she was going to do. As Karasu thought long and hard she realized that there were too many people to exact revenge on. That would mean she would have to have revenge on almost the entire world. What good would that do. That wouldn’t bring her mother back and it wouldn’t make her father walk again.

She finally started to speak to Hinata “I understand how you feel. It makes sense but what does that really accomplish. You would be no better than the bandits. Stopping them to make sure they wouldn’t hurt anyone else is ok but you shouldn’t do it out of hate. That only brings bad news and consumes you. I can hate a lot of people right now but it would make me feel horrible like I was the monster people claimed I was. No I rather be a protector than an avenger. I guess that is my nindo my ninja way” she smiled slightly as she felt that this was the right way for her to go. Now for Hinata she wasn’t sure how he would react to that. They are so much alike but with his revenge on his mind that is what separated them. She hoped that she could sway him from it but being that they just met, she wasn’t sure how much influence she could have on the boy.

[WC: 432]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He unclenched his fists, looking her in the eyes as hr listened to her words carefully, Talking about revenge like that made him think a bit, words and thoughts racing through his mind at lightning speeds, starting to become conflicted at the thought of revenge, trying to shake it off, not knowing if he really wants revenge or to break down crying. His mind becomes clear thinking about his nindo now, what would his be, would it be solely for revenge or something else.

"I Don't know what my nindo is, but i won't relax till I am strong enough to beat down those bandits, I won't allow them to terrorize anyone else anymore. I am sorry if that conflicts with you but it is my own way"

He says as the way he talked made him sound lonely, his eyes turning back to normal all the while he avoids eye contact, blushing quite a bit as realizing what he said was kinda embarrassing, calming down as his attitude calmed down.

"Yes it is a pleasure to meet you tho, umm now that i calmed a bit umm"
He talked around nervously as soon he blurts out "Do you want to be friends?"

[WC 200]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young white haired girl listened to Hinata as he mentioned he was determined to avenge the bandits that caused him pain. She didn’t judge him because she really did understand how he felt. She entertained those exact same thoughts, but for her there were just too many enemies to go after. It wasn’t one target group and not all were bandits. Some were normal villagers who didn’t want her kind in their village. They all had been cruel and discriminative toward Karasu and her father. Mainly Karasu for being too different in places that didn’t like anything out of the ordinary.

Through you I realized my nindo way. Ever since class I've been thinking about what mine would be. I had no idea. I didn't expect to even come up with anything so soon. So I thank you. “ She smiled then said “Having a nindo doesn’t mean everyone has to have the same one. Each of us is different and that’s ok. You have a goal to reach and that's to make sure those bandits don’t harm anyone else. That to me doesn’t conflict with my nindo way at all. In fact I will help you if you let me.” she grinned

Her big blue eyes widened with surprise when Hinata asked if she wanted to be friends with him. Me having an actual friend she thought to herself. She was so shocked that she didn’t answer right away. Finally after several moments passed with silence, she spoke.

I would love that ” she said, her eyes tearing up then she lifted her hand to wipe her eyes. She didn’t want her first friend to see her crying. She didn’t want to look weak in front of him. That’s the last thing she wanted. She continued to look at him in a new light. Her invisible protective shield she had for herself was let down for the first time being in the village. She couldn’t wait to tell her father that she made a friend.

[WC: 335]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He gave off a warm smile as he heard her reply, About ones own nindo, she sounds so determined to him. He didn't have some sort of goal besides his vendetta he had to strive for, No Dream, no Ambition, Not even some delusion he can try chasing, all he has is his vendetta. Hearing how she offered to help him with his vendetta, made him wanna cry, holding back his tears as he never been offered any kind of help before, not sure what to make of it.

"I would like that very much, as I am now, I am weak, even with the sharingan. I am weak, unable to fight back if faced with such conflict, so I like your help very much"

He let out a small smile as upon hearing that she would love to be his friend, something in him snapped, his eyes starting to water as tears flowed down his cheeks, falling onto the collar area of his kimono-like clothing, making no expression as he doesn't seem to realize he is crying. Once he does he looked surprised, wiping away the tears as they wouldn't stop.

"I am sorry...I dunno why......they won't stop..................... A friend huh"

He laughed as he collapsed to the ground,, resting seiza style as he couldn't stop himself from crying cause he made a friend. Crying more wanting to break down even.

[Wc 228]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu would listen to Hinata as he explained that he was weak at the moment. She nodded and said “Oh I know and I need a lot of training. There is so much for me to learn before I can be strong.“ she said hoping to show him that he isn't the only one. She smiled hearing he would accept her help. That made her feel so good to actually be needed. This is so new to her but she liked it very much. All she ever wanted is to be accepted and here this boy did accept her or at least her help. Still that was better than being ignored or bullied.

When she looked at him next something surprising happened. She saw tears forming in the corner of Hinata’s eyes then they ran down his cheeks to the collar of his clothing. He tried to wipe them but it was no use the tears came running like a stream. She smiled at him but was so moved that she herself started to cry too. She thought he must be just like her. Maybe he didn’t have a friend either. Now they have each other and that would mean the world to Karasu.

She saw him collapse to the ground this time he was laughing. Karasu wiped her tears with her sleeve then started to laugh too. To onlookers they must have seemed crazy but Karasu didn’t care. She had a friend and this was one of the best days of her life. The day she finally had her first friend. She would cherish it always. Both of them continued to have waterworks. Karasu finally spoke. “These are happy tears. I….I have a confession to make.” she said, feeling brave. “I never had a friend before. That’s why I can't stop crying. Thank you for being my friend. I promise to be the best friend ever!” she exclaimed while looking at Hinata.

[WC: 324]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He couldn't help but laugh as he broke down crying, looking at her as he tries his hardest to stop crying so much even abit. Wiping his tears on his sleaves as although he couldn't stop, he wasn't crying rivers anymore. Looking at her eyes with his deep crimson eyes still out, unable to control his Sharingan when he is emotional.
"I couldn't agree more, I hope i never lose you unlike the entire village I won't let you go and leave me without a fight, ya hear.
You are my first friend in the village so I promise to be the best friend I could be.

He proclaimed as his sharingan vanished as unlike before when the memory of his entire village being destroyed ran through his mind, now the future propect of what they can do as friends ran through his mind. His tears slowly drying up as he held out his pinky with a smile.

"I might not know what my nindo is, but I feel like if I stick around with you I might just figure that out, so let us be inseperable till the end of days

[Wc=192]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu grinned after wiping her own tears and nodded profusely after hearing him say he will keep her protected. She felt like this was a dream. Never in her life had she experienced such elation. Hearing his declaration of being her best friend ever she replied back “Nakano and Uchiha friends forever! Nothing will split us apart.” She continued grinning like a fool. She saw his Sharingan finally vanish and she looked at him curiously. “So that must be the Sharingan i read about. Are you able to see everything?” she said in an excited tone.

Now that she had a friend she wanted to know all about him. She figured Hinata would make a good sparring partner. They could get strong together. I bet you can do a lot of things with those eyes. My eyes are just normal.” she blinked her big blue eyes which were finally dry, several times. “I do have this sword my father made me. I’m not very good with it right now but I am getting better each time I train. “ She said as she reached behind and grabbed the hilt of her sword. She rubbed the purple gem that was in it as her thoughts dwelled on her mother for a second. She looked at Hinata “This purple gem is a gift I got from my mom before she died. My dad who is really gifted in making swords made this sword for me and put the gem in the hilt. So every time I swing it my mom is with me giving me strength.” she said proudly toward her new best friend.

[WC: 270]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata stood up wiping his tears away as he knew he shouldnt just break down crying anymore like he used too. Wiping his face clean as he looks at her, hearing her talk about his sharingan. He didnt know much about them himself as he covered one eye with his hand.

"Yes they are and truly I don't know if I can see everything....I can't even control it myself, even the slightest sense of anger or sadness and it activates, I am unable to control it yet. I awoken to it when I found out about my parents myself. It was hard for me and all I could see at the time was blood. So it didnt deactivate for some time till I passed out.

Hearing her tale about her sword, his eyes sparkled if that is even possible for an uchiha's eyes. Always wanting to learn how to weild a sword himself. He couldn't help admire that.

"Wow that is so cool!!!....I always wanted to learn swordsmanship, Maybe even use Lightning or fire elemental Ninjutsu with it, that would be fun.
Do you think you can teach me some, I excell at ninjutsu myself so maybe I can help you with that as well."

[WC: 201}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened as Hinata said he wasn’t able to control his sharingan. He said it appeared when he was emotional. She nodded, getting an understanding and feeling sympathy for him when he mentioned how he awakened the sharingan. Her big blue eyes brightened when he got excited about her having a sword. He started to say various ways that jutsu could be used with it. No longer crying she laughed “Well hopefully in the future i can do that. I can’t do fire jutsu but lightning i can and even some water but i’m really not proficient enough in either. I have a kekkei genkai called storm element which allows me to use lighting and water to do storm attacks. My mother was of the Santaru clan in the Cloud Village. I never knew anyone other than myself and my mother to use storm element. She was teaching me before she passed but really I learned the little that i know now is from training myself. I do hope maybe I can combine it with my sword someday. I think that would be really neat.” she grinned at Hinata thinking of the possible motives.

[WC: 194]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata listened to Karasu, truly impressed "That is so awesome, better then mine currently.... if i keep it up too long i end up passing out due to chakra exhaustion, So it would be nice to have someone who can calm me down so I dont end up overexerting myself,"

He says as he smiles softly as his stomach growled softly, clearly hungry as he blushed deeply.

"Ahh sorry about that I haven't had any good meals lately and well at most I have eaten fruit and such, I cant even cook for myself but sometimes i treat myself with cup ramen."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu laughed then nodded toward Hinata who mentioned he passes out if he has his sharingan turned on too long. “I don’t have control of my chakra yet so i get really tired easily. You are not alone but it will get better once we train more and get stronger. Maybe we can train together sometime” she said, smiling at him.

She heard a growl and realized it came from Hinata’s stomach. She frowned at him when he said he hasn’t had any good meals lately. “Do you want to come to my house? I’m a good cook and so is my dad. I’m sure we can conjure up some good food to eat. I’m kind of hungry myself anyway.”

[WC: 120]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
His stomach growled as the throught of going with her to eat was pleasant. nodding softly as his stomach growls.

"That would be nice thank you, Tho using my sharingan drains my chakra, i am hoping to try to control it so I dont keep passing out from expanding my chakra out"
He says as he begins to walk. Softly smiling as the thought of a friend made him happy, Looking at her thinking that he will try to protect her. Clenching his fists as he resolves to be at her side.

Remembering how he awoken and does want that to happen again, feeling an intense emotion as for once his sharingan didnt activate without him meaning too.

"Lead the way to your home, I would love to have a meal there, something actually good....Maybe after you can train with me and show me some sword skill....Oh also maybe we can spar I can try out some ninjutsu even, it is what I excell at after all"

Smiling as with her, he left the area with her heading to her home to eat some.

[WC=180]
[Topic Exited with Karasu and to be continued]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back