Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

'Leave on the light'. [open]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You could easily describe one of these moments as a weak moment in someone's life. Yet Noba had known these for a long while already as he wore a heavy burden on his own. For him as a feeling of a weight of the world. He sat on one of the rooftops of the commoner district. Looking over the town and clutching his hand around a piece of clothing. "So he too..." He would just say and hold his fist against his head. This wasn't supposed to happen, they were supposed to reunite... But sad news had found this young person.
Jibril and Hatter were looking from a distance. "He really... Takes this tough.." The angelic figure spoke as she would take hold of her own elbows in a crossing way in front of her. Hatter would glace towards the side. "That is obviously the case if you lost your father figure." Hatter simply commented. "The way I understand his past is that this 'master' person always took care of him because of certain circumstances that his real father couldn't. He trained the boy, sadly to become a vessel in the end for the demonic being... We have to take care of him at this moment... He will shatter... if not worse... Break." Hatter would squint his eye a little as he looked at Noba's movement to hide his face in the knees. "But... that is sad... I know bits and pieces, by the way, I made him my master... but still..." Jibril wasn't joking around as this wasn't something easy, she knew the feeling of a loss... So She knew this wasn't something to be joking about. "Poor Noba..." Jibril said and would get closer along with Hatter. Both sat down next to Noba. "We will not go anywhere... And to be honest... You can cry." Jibril tried with soothing words yet knew that it wouldn't matter much. Noba sat like that for a good while before he would grit his teeth. "We have to figure out what has happened to him... Because he wouldn't just die..." He said as he looked once more towards the cloth piece in his hand. "he wouldn't..." Hatter would pull his hat a little as he looked more to the front. "Why don't you sniff it out..?" He commented and would point towards it. "We seem to have a visitor though... So you might want to do that later." "Later..? Why? They are out there! Without that old geezer there is nothing for me left!" Noba shouted and would obviously take attention from people around the place. A guard came up and spoke to Noba, who eventually jumped to the ground and walked with his hands in the pocket further. Lost in thoughts, Jibrill and Hatter would be gone for a moment yet always be around. With a resolve, he started to plan stuff. 'I would rather die tonight, Then let you down one more time
One more time.' Were the thoughts going through his head and he stretched out. Jibril came from his shadow and hugged him from behind, breaking the line of thoughts. "OI oii... This is just glooming..." She would embark and press herself deeper in the hug. "Oiiii... Not that tight, otherwise I cannot breathe!" He would mutter and look towards her. "Hmm~!" she chimed happily and hum further. "Hm- who is there?" He asked as, from stories from Fai, it was well kids bedtime.

Will add in colors and all when not on phone....

Last edited:

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru was in a calm if slightly somber mood as he walked through the village streets with no real purpose at this time. No mission on the tab, no piece of information he was seeking out for the Oracles or himself, just...a walk to calm one's head. Which he honestly hasn't done in a while... he always liked to keep himself occupied with something, even if it was as trivial as trying to sketch an idea for his next art piece. He never really liked being idle too much. AS years went on there was the added weight of what he thought about, all the failings he felt he did to himself and the village, the sinister yet enticing...thing deep within him that changed his body, the ongoing conflicts and the...things that were out there in the desert, wrecking havoc and causing so many to seek safety within the walls of the village.

The walls were something he could feel good about, however big you could consider his hand in creating them. And he did feel a bit better in general about himself... digging deeper into oracle work, even if it didn't yield the results he was looking for yet was refreshing. And if anything, he was in the perfect place to let his mind be distracted by everything else. Even in the evening hours, the Commericaldistricts were a hub of hustle and bustle. Not quite the same as the markets at Soon's but still pretty lively, people doing some window or actual shopping, performers presenting their craft on the street, the sounds of fun coming from the insides of restaurants.

He wasn't looking to go anywhere specific just trying to enjoy the general ambiance of everything. It also helped to have a somewaht higher ranking Shinobi take a stroll just to make sure anyone wanting to cause trouble might be biting off more than he could chew. Helped ease the evening for the other guards around.

Speaking of which, he did hear shouting coming from above and spotted a scene of a guard talking to someone one of the rooftops...only to see the person jump down. From what he could hear it was a...distresed cry to be certain. And while uncontrolled uncertainty was something he despised... something like this couldn't help but sparks his curiosity

He would change his course to where he thought the person would behave jumped down to and he guessed right for once. He saw there were...more people there. Quite a colorful bunch, the lady trying to apparently sooth the one with the eyepatch a bit. It didn't take long for him to be spotted, though he wasn't really trying to conceal himself. He stepped out closer, dressed surprisingly casual for the Sunan. A black pair of pants and a matching vest, with a red shirt under it, as well as some golden ornaments, bracelets, and necklaces of sorts, each gold plate having a different symbol on it. He smiled as he said "Sorry, didn't mean to intrude, it just seemed like...someone was having some trouble here. Dont mean to intrude or anything, but I do hope you ok?" as his eyes glanced over the people in front of him... he couldn't quite recognize either of them... and he couldn't see any headbands. Visitors, refugees? Hopefully, he'd find out

Mft, Wc = 550

jxzERTH.png

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jibril was in the middle of an embrace, a rather tight one if you were to ask the male who was on the receiving end. He placed a hand on her lower arm in an attempt to get her grip to loosen up a little. "Oiiii... Not that tight, otherwise I cannot breathe!" he sounded a little out of breath as breathing became a harder thing to be doing. The yokai contract didn't seem to be that bothered by the fact she was squeezing the life out of him, but she did loosen up the grip and hummed slowly further. As he was muttering towards the contract he noticed someone already getting closer... After all, he had gotten to hear what his status meant, and what it could mean for others. Mainly a fact that he would be able to be killed on a spot, simply because he had no shinobi background village. "Hmm... Ah... I am good at scaring people with my contracts and talkings... I guess that is the same as to what happened towards that guard up there... And the fact he didn't really like people near the rooftops... for some reason..." His shoulders would raise as he made a sigh gesture and looking towards the other again. "But If I may be so blunt to ask... Who is asking..?" He wanted to know who he was dealing with before he would comment onto the others' questions about how he was doing, although the contracts were not an edge at all. Jibril was slowly inching in towards the new face until Hatter would comment on a single thing. "Succubus much...?" And with that Hatter had ticked off Jibril in mere seconds who was then in a kibble with the other. "If you want to fight you do that elsewhere Hatter, Jibril." His voice firm and the two contracts would slowly silence. Jibril crossing her arms and hatter slowly fading away, taking his leave. "Sorry about them..." He would simply comment as if this was nothing going on. "Noba Inuzuka... The other male you saw disappear if a contract of mine, as she is. Bit of a rowdy group..."

MFT: 360

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It almost felt like he was interrupting something, though he wasn't sure whether that would be an unwelcome interruption or not seeing them man being held that tightly... Before he could reply to the other men's questions he saw the winged girl seemingly switching her focus, started to move towards him before the other one interrupted... and then they got into a scuffle. Well, guess he knew one thing not to call her now, always valuable. The red-haired man raised his voice at them and that got them to calm down, the girl moving away with a huff and the other men...seemingly vanishing into midair.

After a moment he nodded before saying "Ah, I see... by contract I assume you mean something like the summoning contract? I have a relationship with some of the lizard clan of the desert, though they dont seem as eager to be around the city... probably would draw too much attention "he said with a laugh before saying " I guess I should apologize for not introducing myself in the first place. Sunaku Harupia, Jounin of the Sand Village. Nice to meet both of you " he said smiling towards Nobu and Jibril before saying "I think you can understand as cool as it is, someone standing on the rooftops can be a bit dangerous... especially if its multiple people and one of them is shouting, though I assume he might not have noticed your wings" he paused winking at Jibril before saying

"And there is the fact everyone in the village is slightly on edge with everything going on. Hope that hasn't put a damper in your visit here?" he ended with a confident smile. He made a bit of an assumption but for one, he figured he'd know about a Shinobi in the village with two unusual summoned contracts yet he couldn't really recall hearing about anyone like him. Also, as he looked at the other clothing he couldn't spot a headband of any description on him. And as vain as it could be, he face was somewaht known around the village. Hence his guess the other was not a native of the village.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Summoning… contract…?” He questioned slightly but then thought about how he was actually a shinobi and he just thought a special gifted person who could shoot beams… “Well… I have apparently a thing with the yokai’s and Tsukuyomi's… if that tells a tale to you. I can understand why I have both of them, as I traveled the worlds before… Kind of a resurrection and a cursed animal inside of me… So… with the introductions… Noba B. Inuzuka, the yokai you saw with Jibril, the Tsukuyomi was Hatter… and then inside I have Nala, cursed beast.” He never, even here, learned a proper name for that thing inside of him, as he had to adapt basically towards this world. “If my… coordination is right… I am from that side…” And he turned around to point to a direction. “Miiiiiles and miles away, there is a isle… or rather what is left of that, and that there is where I am from.” Jibril, however, had her own mind and started to re-emerge from the shadow of Noba and flew a little around the two. “I can as easily turn into a monster too~” She chimed towards the new male, haru.

“I heard about something like that before… The village is on a rampage or some sort, then again I got that story of children and am pretty sure that is an exaggerated story…” Jibril would lay on her back listening into the story and Noba started to look around as they got multiple faces faced towards them, it never made him at ease that people stopped and stared. “How about we get to the rooftops where people don’t see us that clear and you tell me what is up around here… maybe I can help a little.”

MFT: 295

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was a bit suprised at the question. He did assume he would know what the things that were following him were... than again maybe they had a different agreement of sorts. He didn't have a chance to ask before the man started to talk and explain some things...which honestly brought about even more questions in his mind. He looked to the side to which Nobu was pointing. So he was from abroad, that much he could be sure of. He turned his eyes as he saw what apparently was a Yokai float around him, causing him to raise a brow and say "I'm sure you could but your current form is quite nice as is". He felt it probably was a good idea to be on the good side of what seemed to be a somewhat mischevious being.

There was a lot to take in. Ressurection, a beast in him... it did seem the men was not a Shinobi or at least was hiding it well. Not every member of a prominent family did take the path, though it was still a bit surprising. He also did seem interested in the ongoing of the village. as they talked he did notice some passerby starting to turn and look at them, which he answered with a polite bow or smile, maybe a wave if any of them recognized him as he said "I guess we make a colorful collection here. But that sounds like a plan, we can go somewhere a bit less crowded. Not necessarily a rooftop though if that is your preference I'm sure you shouldn't be by other Shinobi with me around" before starting to walk slowly, gesturing with his hand for Noba to follow as he said "Soo, you're a traveler from far away. If I can just ask while we're looking for a nice spot to perch on, what brought you to our village?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Noba was looking towards the other as he had mentioned about the top of the roof as a point to start talking towards each other. "Colorful for sure... Just don't try to poke them or anything, not sure if they carry something." Noba tried to jetst the other a little as he stuck out his tongue yet his face held a neutral kind of expression. "soooo..." he commented further and placed his hands behind his head once more as he started to walk with the other. "What brings me here..." He repeated the question as if he had to be thinking about it. "Well... Mostly knowledge... Where I am from, I am like a historian kind of guy I learned... We call them bookmans, but you guys call them historians. Trying to write everything down that happens here and there. I am from a small isle, that apparently was nowhere near on any map... It got destroyed and I kind of needed a new place, however, I always have lived alone and that is the reason why I keep traveling around... After a few pitstops, I kind of stranded here. Faji started to bring me in as I wanted to learn more about the things here... Even my contracts want to do that..." It was a lot to talk about, but he didn't mind it. Yet he left out a big set of details as he didn't bother too much with that all. "Soooo... What is your story then if I may ask?" He questioned back towards the other and had his head slightly tilted.

MFT: 266

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia chuckled at the joke as they started to move away from the crowds, raising his eyebrow slightly as the man stuck his tongue out...though it didn't seem to carry a malevolent meaning behind it. The guy seemed like a pretty free spirit, that's for sure. But he didn't seem to have any ill will. As they walked he listened to him in silence, while trying to spot out someplace where they wouldn't disturb anyone or be disturbed. It was interesting to say at least. A strange coincidence given Haru's role as on oracle that he met a different historian...though he couldn't admit that to him. His face grew a more somber look as the man described how his island was destroyed. After he paused he said "I...see. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories about that. I'm sorry for the loss of your homeland. Are you trying to seek information as to what happened there?"

He received a question return a moment later, to which he said "Well...the summary of itis pretty simple I guess. I was born here, in the days where the Dimond maelstrom covered the desert. I mastered my family's art of controlling Sands, grew up and served the village and its people. Help fend of the attack on our Land, which led to the Mealstorms end. Then I..." he paused, a bit of shame in his voice "Left the village to wander... not really sure what I was trying to find, but I came back in time to help defeat a giant SandWorm, so good timing there... Since then I've been here, helping the village, teaching young Shinobi. I've also been spending a lot of time int the library. I've grown to be interested in history myself recently"

After a few moments, he spotted out a nice place, somewhat high but in a less busy part of town. pointing up to it he said "That seems like a good place to stop. I imagine you'll be able to get up there? If not I can offer a lift" he said smiling, a second later lifting himself from the ground. Under his feet, a small whirlpool of sand spun and formed itself into a platform upon which he floated, with room for one more if needed.

Wc = 379

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The other was quite... worried, regards the fact that he seemed to have possibly shaken up some bad memories. But Noba didn't stand too still with that thought. "Eh..." He said as he moved his shoulders in a manner where it mentioned it didn't matter. After that, he asked a question and it was quick to be answered. "Diamond... Maelstrom..?" The explanation of the other only rattled out more questions in Noba. Like, when did it happen, how did it happen and how did they stop it or did it stop on itself? Nala was curious also as she started to question things out loud inside of Noba, who had now sadly a bit of trouble listening to two persons. So he did miss a few words of this stranger. "So... to being left a wander... you did and up back in here. Helping out your homeland. I don't really think that is a bad thing... I mean, you got back when you were needed the most. You have been in and around the village... so I wouldn't say that shame in the voice would be needed." Straight to the point and a bit rather blunt... that is what he was right here and right now. As the other eventually agreed to a place a bit apart from the people. On that Noba just reacted with a nod and watched the other going up,. He himself had a different way of getting up and looked up to the place where the other went. He would just use Flock of Shadows to get up where he was needed. Slowly he disappeared into black flames and stepped out of a shadow somewhere else. "Took you long enough." He said as a joke and say down on the place. Enjoying it that he was higher up where fewer people could see him. Sadly it did trigger one of his companions too, at first his earring shined bright before it looses all of it shine and Hatter was slowly turning visible. "Hello there." He said and would wave with his hand covered in a jacket.

MFT: 352

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed his abridged history had Nobu slightly confused. After he thought about it, he did kind of drop a lot of information on top fo a foreigners head. He didn't know just how long he was in the village after all. He did look slightly worried at the unfocused face the man was showing. He wasn't that boring of a talker now was he? He managed not to make his students in class fall asleep...or were they just good at hiding it?!

The slightly panicked ram, bling in his mind was paused as Noba spoke, trying to encourage him. He took a deeper breath, looking as if he was considering the words a bit before saying "I guess...they do say you are your own harshest critic. I could have been useful here as I wandered...but I am trying to make up for lost time, that's for sure" noding as he ended the sentence.

As he floated up to the top, his companion declining his offer, he saw him use a different technique, seemingly being engulfed in Shadow and re-appairing at the top. With a laugh, he said "I do enjoy taking the scenic route when I have a chance...Ahh, hello again" he replied as he stepped foot on the roof, the companion of the red-haired traveler appearing again. After that he said "Returning to your earlier question, the maelstrom was...well, I imagine you had to see a sand storm since you came here, be it outside in the desert or perhaps from the city walls?" he asked, looking slightly to the distance at the massive walls defending he village "Imagine that, but instead of sand, it was made from tiny shards of pure dimond. Nearly indestructible, and sharp enough to cut through even the studiest armor if given time" he turned back to face Nobu, a glint of anger in his eyes "A trap laid out against my people which forced us to hide underground. A few years ago, the people who caused it attacked us, wanting to finish the job...but as you can see, they didn't have much luck".

After a moment he added with a sheepish smile "Traveling here used to be a lot more challenging, I can tell you that much. But we overcame it, and now we're able to flourish in the heat of the Sun... as scratching as it can get" chuckling a bit by the end.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"a sand storm... made out of... huh, that is interesting.." He muttered his words as he shifted a little and saw the gaze of the other. It was hard to not see that the anger, the bitterness was still lingering with him. Slowly he would look away to the horizon, enjoying the view. "That may be so... But... what if it had two sides of a story... You say that they were trapped... but what if it were to protect but were misunderstood..? Now I haven't been there, but I always keep my options open." He wouldn't want to pick a fight with the other, but he did want to tell the other. as he hasn't been there. He couldn't just lean on one side of the story.

He sat down on the edge and let his feet dangle a little and looked to thet oehr. "The sun... surely is stronger here then I were I am from, I already burned myself last time, right now I wear the scarf on my head to prevent that of happening. Gingers... don't seem to do well in the sun." He said and would cross his hands behind his head. "Seems like you have been through stuff, worse then what most think. solitude does a lot more with people then they think also. How did you conquer it?" There were just innocent questions, but he did attempt to keep the conversation rolling a bit. "What would you say... is a must to see here?"

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia noticed the other trying his best to make him feel better. It did help him relaxed a bit as he said "As I said, sometimes you are your own worse critic. And if anything, the traveling did make me appreciate home more...and give me the strength to protect it now" he used looking at his left hand...indeed, his journey did give him strength...in more ways than he wanted to admit. After a moment he added "That is something I can do to, to an extent. Sand is a funny thing, a vast expanse made out of ground-up rocks, metals, and minerals. It can surprise you just how dangerous it can be" he finished, a hint of excitement in his voice. He always liked getting into the nitty-gritty of jutsu usage.

As the man sat down and spoke, he chuckled a bit as he said "Good idea. As hot as it may be covering yourself against the sun is a must. Even I wouldn't venture out into the desert without my cloak". His face took on a surprised expression when the next question came "Well, it was...weird. Normally I'm a pretty social guy, but I guess I needed the solitude for a while. It was rough at times, but it also let me...focus a lot more. With no one but myself to speak with, I got a lot of time to... reflect, I suppose. It was refreshing in away. And the memories fo home did give me the push to move on, and well, get back here... Ah, sights to see, good question. I imagine you saw the Kazekage tower from afar, but its insides are quite grand as well. And have you been to the underground lakes?" he asked, quite readily changing the topic to something more casual, while also glancing at the companion of the men who decided to re-emerge.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back