Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving [Inactivity]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's probably very obvious that this was coming to many people. It sucks, but after 15 years of Ninpocho being kind of like a second home to me it's become clear that I'm not wanted here by the owners. And there's nothing I can do about that. They are the owners and my history with the site means nothing compared to that fact. I've seen the screenshots of the conversations between owners and admin that state that my leaving at this point means I will likely be banned if I ever wanted to return. But it doesn't matter, because I can't stay after seeing their disregard and hatred for us. What makes it worse is that I used to like all of them, and I thought we could work it out. My disappointment with how this has turned out is immeasurable, but it is what it is. I'm thankful for the people I met here, including my wife, and by leaving this website I'm not losing them... and that's all I need.

If anybody would like to contact me, whether you want to know more about why I'm leaving and where I'm going next, or just want to keep in touch, go ahead and friend me on Discord: Nick#4397

See ya around, Ninpocho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back