Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lemme in! [Requesting Entrance]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It felt as if he never left, he saw what he needed to see and didn't really find what he wanted to find... but that's ok... Another time will have to do. For now let's just get inside this village we call Stone and get back to work. Sabaku stood at the village gates awaiting whomever would allow him entrance back into his home town.

[OOC, Requesting entrance... preferably not waiting the 5 days to auto enter.....................................................]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It wasn’t exactly a busy day upon the docks that faced the village’s open entrance. Ships sailed to and fro from the harbour, and the guards sat sturdily on their posts, watching keenly for sketchy behaviour or the signs of fuckery afoot within the confounds of titan’s keep. As Sabaku made his return to the Mighty Village hidden in the stones, a single guard was spared from his position on high, to travel down and greet their kin. A round spot of shadow hovered over Sabaku, and moved several feet as it became darker and more refined over the course of a second, or maybe two. But then flat feet mashed against the ground, and a ninja revealed himself amidst a sudden landing. He was a bulky man with body shape reflective of the hidden stone’s affinity for creating tough ninja. He was surly and groomed only enough to meet the standards of their ranks, and he marched upon Sabaku with a bulging stomach and a large beard desperately in need of trimming. He wore the standard hidden stone apparel, and the bandana on his right bicep indicated that he was indeed a member of the Aegis Division. “Hail” he offered one friendly-toned below that sought to welcome Sabaku, and he gave the young ninja a thorough visual pat-down as he did so.
“Be you returnin’? I’ll need to see your pass n’ orders… An’ I’ll have you on your way.”

WC 241
Can you see me across the harbor?

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aye, I be a'returnin

Sabaku responded in kind with a rough imitation of the man and his surly voice. Also reaching into his bag he pulled out some legal documents and his badge signifying him of his Guardianship in the Anbu corp.
Clearing his voice, he continued.

I hope these will suffice sir, I have been away on personal leave and am eager to return home to our great village. What say ye, may I enter?

Sabaku would hand the papers and badge over if necessary and await the giant man's response

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hidden stone ninja were an interesting bunch, and this particular sentry wouldn’t let such a convincing character as Sabaku pass by him without thoroughly testing him for an signs of fraudulence. As Sabaku handed over his files so eagerly, he stirred the sentry’s suspicion. He pinched his fingers on a pair of reading glasses kept within his sentry vest, and magnified the appearance of his eyes two fold as he slipped them on. He brought the paperwork closely to his face, and still squinted furiously. “Sabaku, eh?” He looked forward, at this so-called Sabaku; the young ninja before him hardly resembled the great man depicted by his papers and badge. “Ok Sabaku, gimmie a moment to relay you to the tower.” The staunch sentry stepped away from Sabaku, even turning his back as he gained about twelve paces in the short grass.

His grubby fingers twisted a knob on a large black radio strapped to his waist, and a feedback squealed out for a second. “Keep Tower, this is Ringo… I have someone named Sabaku down here. He says uh, he’s back from some personal time... Yeah that's a thing now. Hail Buru.” As he spoke, Ringo plugged in his ear piece so he could privately received an answer from the guard tower, which loomed over them from the cliffs above, nearly out of his sight. “Yes, that’s the whole thing. I know.” He admitted with an awkward tone. “Oh really he is? No seriously, do you have a picture?”

The dialogue between Ringo and the tower drummed on with a slow, one-two beat; the song that Sabaku would sit through if he wanted to simply return home. Their chat was contained within a whisper, and Ringo occasionally glanced at Sabaku to make sure he wasn’t eavesdropping. “Does he look like a nerd?” This kind of diatribe persisted for a matter of minutes, and Sabaku was left to enjoy the scenery for all it was worth. Really soak it in. But before the bore became unbearable, a large foam-cup filled with orange soda crashed down, spilling on Ringo with accuracy only the tower archers could achieve. The soft-drink faced obliteration against Ringo’s sturdy design, but it didn’t make the episode any less embarrassing. A wave of orange washed over him, and as he came stumbling back towards Sabaku, he frantically air-dried his documents. “Eh, um, sorry for the wait” Ringo whimpered as he handed Sabaku his badge and soggy papers. “My friends are jerks, man.”

WC: four-hundred and somethin'
- Welcome Back
- Entry Permitted

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back