Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry Lemme in.

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A place he thought he would not visit any time soon... But here he was, a deep sigh left the man as he looked towards the gates of hell in his opinion. A memory flashed by about the words that had been told him by the hokage, wondering if it still would be the same he would walk up to the gates. Simply standing there till it was his time, placing his combat gloves and kunai on the table. "Mercenary Shion of the Hidden leaf. I request entrance." He would speak and if there was a problem with no showing a passport... he would have to think again about that, since he basically got an out without one.

[Requesting entrance]]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It was her day on gate duty when something rather out of the ordinary happened. She was used to, at this time, of checking people's passports and either letting them in or not.

It wasn't until a man, probably older than her, came up, relieved himself of his weapons, and stated that he was a mercenary of Leaf requesting entrance. Now... She never really had to deal with a mercenary, nor knows the ins and ours of their travel customs. But she would look at him in his eyes to see what kind of person he might be, as the eyes tell a lot about a person, and not just talking about bloodlines.

After a second or two, she would reply. "Request your reason for visiting Leaf, mercenary Shion."

(Topic entered)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Head Jounin was at the gates that morning, it seemed that he was completing his shift inside of the village, after all, he needed to make sure that he was doing his job, and it seemed that something was going to change the day, after all he did not expect to see who he did approaching the gates, his senses instantly went into overdrive, it was clear that they wanted to come inside of the village, though as always it seemed that mercenaries did need a place to stay and did need to make sure that they got work even from inside the own village that they left. Shion was not inside of the bingo book and did not come across as a threat either.

"Shino, can I request what brings a Mercenary back to the village, what purpose do you have inside of the village? Before I can give entry as always you know we do need to ask these questions."

His voice was calm as he stood there, not introducing himself or even giving a name, just instead blending in with those also on gate duty.

[Topic Entered]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For what all Shion did, was looking tired. He looked towards the girl in front of him and his gaze did not change much for that matter. "Reason for visiting huh... Guess just getting home, to recharge a little. Get a new copy of the bingo book before I can hit back outside again to see if I can cross some targets." He would comment before placing down a rugged barely held together copy he had left of it. "This.. is kinda what I have nowadays. But... if I am not allowed in, may I just request a ramen from Ichiku here to the gates? Then I won't bother you all anymore."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
He wore a look that she has had up till recently. The look of tiredness. She has had the same look for when she had an emotional rollercoaster, one that she had to sit down and talk with Keiyaku about to set her mind straight.

She would listen to his reason, of how he was merely here for a new copy of the bingo book that Leaf has. She was aware of the presence of Nara Shizekesa, the head jounin of the security branch of Konoha.

Hearing the man's reason, and willingness to leave if turned away, with asking for ichiraku ramen to go, Mitsuha hasn't deemed him much of a threat, at least for now. "Well... If you are only truly here to update your bingo book, then I see no harm. But that would ultimately fall under Shizukesa-san's jurisdiction as the leader of the security sub branch." She would eye him on the matter.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Bowing his head slightly towards Mitsuha. She had come a long way since that exam that he was tasked with overseeing, it was clear that he respected her and the position that she was in, as well as her words echoed around the same reasoning that he had going through his head. He nodded slightly listening to both of them, after all, if anything happened she had quite nicely also passed the blame onto him as well, nice political move if he did say so himself. The smile on his face gave none of his observations away and he turned back to Shinob.

"You are granted access into Konoha, please make sure that your visit is a pleasant one and give us the same respect that we are giving you with this access into the village. I do have to state that if you do cause trouble, it should be clear that you will have to answer me for this. That being said, enjoy your stay inside of the village, if nothing else I must get back to business...........welcome home I guess."

With that he turned around and headed back to the gate post, leaving the two of them to their discussion if it was required. However, he would stop if needed as well to clear anything up. There was no point in making someone who was not a threat be held up at the gates, and a mercenary was just out for themselves, a missing would be a very different matter.

[Granting Entry]
[MFT: 252]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion was glad that he was able to resolve it like this, without any fighting... not that the blind man would be up for that anyways. A soft smile would be given on the all clear. "Thank you... now I dont own a home inside gates anymore... is there any pkace you could recommand me..?" Shion asked polite as he saw the man leave, nodding that he had understood his words.
"I wont be in your way for that matter, neither causong trouble." He would comment and stretch a little. Waiting for the OK to grab his belongings to get inside.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She would wait for the other head jounin's response before he took his leave, allowing access to be given to Shion on the matter.

Shion in question, stayed behind, asking if there would be any housing of the sorts. She would give him a nod, "yeah, there is an inn near Ichiraku Ramen that is cheap but also has very good reviews from what I have heard."

And if Shion doesn't have any other questions to ask, Mitsuha herself, would also take her leave.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"An inn near Ichuku ramen huh.. Sounds good thank you." He would then kind of grab his stuff to see if he got hostile movement from her... If he didn't he would grab his stuff and place it away. Once that has happened he would then move towards the gate, having his guard up despite his tiredness display. Clearly, he had seen and been through stuff.

Though the gates he would move ichuku ramen, food.. That was the first thing on his too do list.
[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back