Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let punches (and paper) fly! [Spar with Leaf]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There had been many things in her life Mirō had experienced. Excelling in missions, surviving through exorcisms and fulfilling dark duties, it wasn’t unknown to her her strengths and weaknesses. A Jack of all trades, but a jack of all trades is still a master of none. One aspect of life she wanted to master… was the art of fighting. Sure mastering jutsu through training and practice would prove your worth but without proper training and fighting knowledge on how and when to use said jutsu, it was all just a waste of time. It wasn’t like she didn’t have any experience in fighting, but to turn coal into diamond it must be under constant pressure.

However, a friendly face had told Mirō that she was a formidable opponent when it came to fighting. Once a wandering tourist, but now after a day of entertainment and showing them around Kumogakure, Mirō would be damned if she didn’t call her a friend. Wanting to test her mettle Mirō nudged her into a friendly spar. A battle of experience that she herself would love to gain knowledge on.

Slowly clouds drifted in the grey skies, periodically blocking out the sun's rays to cast a big shadow over the massive coliseum. Sitting on the ledge of the ring, legs dangled freely towards the arena floor while nonchalantly juggling two shuriken in one of her hands. Focusing on her juggling, butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t nervous about her spar. Even with battle experience one versus one situations where something Mirō had little experience with.

‘Heh…’ Coaxing herself out of her doubtful rut, her very own toolkit had an answer for everything and keeping herself safe out of harm's way. It would be a lot different than being hidden within the shadows. Looking over the open arena floor and into the seated area. ‘Everything is so… open.’ Growing more and more anxious she bursted. “I hate feeling this exposed!” Shouting aloud for the crickets to give her a round of applause. Catching those two shuriken in her gloved hand an annoyed sigh bellowed out from her. “No trees… nothing! Just me and the arena…” Folding her arms over her chest Mirō pouted and mumbled to herself as she awaited her sparring partner.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa wondered, as she entered the coliseum, if this is what Takeshi had meant by gathering information and cementing the alliance with Cloud? Her guide was helpful and they had fun but it seemed that shinobi of all nations were always eager to try out their powers. In times of peace, or relative peace, spars kept people active and controlled the damage done to others and property.

On the whole, safe.

'You know better than that. We are not exactly a safe type fighter.' Shizue said in Nagisa's mind. 'Even if we are a healer. '

Nagisa huffed at no one as she made her way to the center and noticed her new ally and sparring partner was fiddling with some shuriken. Nagisa' in her blue monk like attire and small blue jacket watched with cool blue eyes and stopped as they were within range of each other.

"This is an interesting way to cement our alliance. However, I think we have much to learn form each other. I will not use leathal force but I will be giving it my all. I hope you do the same."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Gold eyes watched carefully as Nagisa made her way into the coliseum. It was time to cement our alliance with a barrage of fists. While in good fun, Mirō would use the best of her abilities to not only solidify her abilities for Kumogakure but prove her own strengths and weaknesses.

Nagisa’s words were forward and true. Standing up right on the ledge the wind rustled her red undershirt underneath her grey vest. With a pair of black shinobi bottoms that paired well with her black sandals, they kicked up dust as she landed a few yards away from Nagisa. Her heart beats began to quicken. Was it negative energy dulling her thoughts, or the thrill of proving herself? “I’d be hurt if you held back.”

[Calling bmod]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello! I will be your mod so let’s get this thing rolling. Please include links with everything that has a link to give (Jutsu can just be linked in actions and I ask that you do so please). Please PM me the following, it doesn't not have to look like this as I'm going to transfer it to a scrivener file anyway (This is just a description of what I expect). You can just send me a copy of your updated profile provided it has links.

((I have the terrain modifier 'open' but I need a visibility modifier as well))

Stats:
I will need your stats for obvious reasons. Power level and character level are unnecessary.

Class:
Just make sure your class is included.

Abilities:
List all abilities you currently possess with links so I can go to them and copy them for my file. If you have a cursed seal include all relevant information here (Such as stats and including if you were sealed by a DS)

Advanced Elements:
List all AE you have access to, as listed in your dojo

Major/Minor affinities:
List all major and minor affinities

Inventory:
You know. List it. If you have strategy or whatevs then list your prepped slots for me (here and with any associated items preferably) plz&thx

Weapons:
Everything I need to know about your weapons should be written out including links to all augments

Jutsu:
Please separate nin/tai/gen/kinjutsu as well as any element (including tai and gen subtypes) and remember to sort by level and include ranks for each jutsu plz. I will require you to link to each jutsu you use in your actions so links here are not necessary, just organized in some way.

Bloodline/Core ability:
Please only include what parts of your bloodline/core ability you actually have access too. If any of your bloodline or core ability aspects include special items or have elements you must choose (such as Inu's wild soul elements or mechanist's familiar) you can include those with the ability itself or make a separate list.

Kinjutsu:
If you own a kinjutsu please include a copy of each ability you own and any information about elements such as Dark Sage souls or Revenant's hearts.

Contracts:
Please include all relevant information about contracts such as their abilities, jutsus, class, Senjutsu subtype, and an avatar sized image for them if you have one.

As for actions please include your actions in this same conversation and remember the following:

Actions:
Please remember to link to every jutsu you use in your actions (it'll speed things up). Any additional details (such as AP costs, alignment, and any modifiers from class/BL/CA would be helpful as reminders but are not as important to me as links to jutsu)

Conditionals:
List all conditionals, including those used by unbound loyalty if you're an Archsage.

Last edited:

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would smile back at the retort. She would raise her hand and as she did so water would begin to pour form her outstretched hand, pooling at the ground around her.

"Beware. The forecast calls for flash floods, sudden downpours, and a high probability of being washed away. Beware, oh tour guide, I am called The Oncoming Storm for a reason."

Nagisa's smile would brighten and eyes flash and she looked her opponent. Shizue chuckled in her mind.

'Being a little cocky?'

'Just showing off for our new alliance. If a humble medical ninja like can do this imagine someone who was made for fighting?'

[action sent]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 1
slT95zg.jpg

Miro
HP:
22516 - 6930 = 15586
CP: 29925 - 3913 = 26012
AP: 10 - 9 = 1
AP next round: 10
Maintains: Sharingan
Equipment: Heart Seekers

JuIkxEZ.jpg

Nagisa
HP:
CP: 33000 - 4529 = 28471
AP: 10 - 10 = 0
Maintains: Liquid State, Rain Dance
Equipment: Headset, Pouch
Round Actions​
1.00s — Miro activates Sharingan [599 cp | 599 cp/r]

2.00s — Nagisa activates Liquid State [700 cp]

3.50s — Miro uses Amp Field on Nagisa [Full hit(44 —> 24)| 10s Stun (85) | 779 cp]

4.00s — Miro equips Heart Seekers

4.00s — Nagisa uses Rain Dance [364 cp | 247 cp/r]

6.50s — Miro uses Bedrock Coffin [865 cp]

7.00s — Nagisa uses Water Dragon on Miro (using Aqua Charge and Feint) [1650 cp]

7.00s — Miro uses Flock of Shadows, there are three Miros [1650 cp]

7.00s — Nagisa’s Water Dragon is rerolled (Feint) and hits a clone. There are two Miros [Full hit (41 —> 34)]

10.00s — Nagisa uses Deep Sea Crush (CA jutsu) on Miro (using Aqua Charge) [Full hit (36 —> 25) | 6930 dmg | 1815 cp | Hands Sprained, Hands Fractured, Head Sprained]

10.00s — Nagisa attempts Cancel for free and it fails
Notes:
Nagisa: Liquid State is an Independant Special Move and doesn’t benefit from Jutsu Mastery.
Your elemental attacks are only your alignment when you’re using Elemental Manifestation

Miro: After using flock of shadows you didn’t have enough ap to finish your actions
You were unable to carry ap due to Deep Sea Crush

Both: I am only human, if you spot anything that looks wrong please point it out to me asap so we can get it fixed

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sharp eyes watched Nagisa begin to flood her shoes with water. What wracked her nerves the most was how effortlessly she managed so much water to emerge from her palm. Refusing to let her strong words get into her mind, Mirō readied a fighting stance, ready to pounce at any shift of muscle fibers from Nagisa.

In a flash her sense of danger triggered a chord in her chest. Those golden hues transformed into those infamous red sharingan, relying on her Uchiha blood to work easily in tandem with her abilities. Gritting her teeth Mirō wanted to gain the upper hand. Any advantage at all, is what drove Mirō to her methods. Subtlety Mirō pawed at the idea of Nagisa turning over easily. All she needed was some distance. That’s how she worked in the field of duty. Why fix something that wasn’t broken?

All to gain the advantage. Hands clashed together to emit a ninjutsu of lighting that surrounded the area. Jolting outward her ninjutsu was a success, a small grin appearing on her soft lips. Smiling from her success... a foolish act when your opponent is still moving. Sliding a hand back, fingers coiled around the loop of her Heartseekers. Twirling one in her right hand her left performed a confident seal. Earth arose in front of her to defend her from a frontal attack, preparing her next set of moves safely behind-...

A sudden gasp of air filled her lungs. Eyes widened at the flurry of stone breaking in front of her. ‘I-In one attack?!’ Nagisa, intent of fulfilling Mirō’s own stupid play of words, shattered through her barrier. Through the rubble the sight of an aquatic dragon lunging toward her throat would be enough to make hardened warriors flee. In a panic the attack landed, letting her physical form disperse into a flock of pitch black crows. Scattering about the crows formed two identical copies of Mirō. Her heart began to sprint, losing all sense of her training, red hues kept up with Nagisa’s onslaught but her body refused to move at the same speed.

One of her clones dispersed at the sheer power of one of her attacks. Gritting her teeth, Mirō wanted anger to settle in. There was no ill intent towards Nagisa but her own shortcomings. Nagisa seemed to flow and crash like the raging seas she read about in the library. Keeping true to the tales Mirō read, even her sharingan couldn’t comprehend Nagisa's power. Forming an ‘X’ with her arms no amount of guarding would stop Nagisa. Gritting her teeth in immense pain, her calloused hands failed to defend her. Waves crashed into her face, flicking Mirōs head back. Her body wasn’t ready for such lethal force. A loud bang rang through her whole head. ‘Faster than… my vision…’ Struggling to think clearly while her body floated through the air. Dirt and dust drifted up while her body skidded to a halt. “Damn it…” Fractured hands pathetically tried to lift her body up off the ground. Cursing her own abilities it only proved to her never to underestimate her opponent. Arising from the ground like a zombie from their grave Mirō returned to her fighting stance. Sucking her teeth she vowed to herself to show what Kumogakure ninja are made of.

WC: 548
[Actions sent]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa's blue eyes watched her opponent's turned red. All these Uchihas everywhere. This was not the first time she had fought against one. She hoped this one would prove more fun..

a7f1830be404ee8547529eb1a3fbdcd5.jpg

The water from Nagisa's palms coated her entire body until her body was covered. Her blue eyes flashing through the water. Even as she did this, she was hit by an electrical attack that made it harder to move. Thankfully, she did not need to move. She would raise both hands to the sky and in the space they were in, a small rainstorm sprung up.

Miro put up a barrier made of earth and Nagisa smiled. She raised on hand and a torrent of water in the shape of a dragon burst forth. It shattered the barrier and would have struck if it had not been dodged. Still, she moved her hand to the side and one of the clones was destoyed by the water dragon.

Nagisa raised her other hand and another burst of water burst forth smelling slightly of the sea and she watched as it crashed into Miro. Nagisa would smile as she looked on.

"No attacks besides shocking me? Playing defensive will only get you so far but I do enjoy the chase. I am a medical ninja but I am also a battle medic, though I am far from being the strongest person from my village. How will you respond to an enemy that is much stronger than you?"

[Actions sent]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 2
slT95zg.jpg

Miro
HP:
15586 - 8173 = 7413
CP: 26012 - 3519 = 22493
AP: 10 - 8.9 = 1.1
AP next round: 11
Maintains: Sharingan, Streaming Cloak

JuIkxEZ.jpg

Nagisa
HP:
48000 - 3960 = 44040
CP: 28471 - 4909 = 23562
Equipment: Headset, Pouch

2.00s -- Nagisa uses Earth Flow Wave at Miro [Full Hit (42 —> 37) | Crush failed (60) | 1770 dmg | 567 cp]

2.70s -- Miro uses Streaming Cloak [855 cp | 450 cp/r]

5.00s -- Nagisa uses Grand Hydra Excavation at Miro (using Aqua Charge and Combo)
[Full Hit (39 —> 35) | Pierce Failed (100) | 2058 dmg]
[Full Hit (45 —> 32) | Pierce Success (4) | 2287 dmg | Bleeding increased 1 level]
[Full Hit (50 —> 35) | Pierce Failed (25) | 2058 dmg]
[1650 cp]

5.00s -- Nagisa combos with Impaling Hydro Jet at Miro (using Aqua Charge and Combo) [Miss (34 —> 42) | 270 cp]

5.90 s Miro uses Maelstrom Document at Nagisa (using Special Action(1)) [Full Hit (39 —> 36) | Tear Failed (67) | 3960 dmg | 1881 cp]

8.00s -- Nagisa uses Deep Blue Crush at Miro (using Aqua Charge) [Miss (34 —> 38) | 1815 cp]

8.90s -- Miro does a hidden action [Failed]

Round Actions​

Notes:
Nagisa: None

Miro: Due to fractured hands increasing your handseal ap, you ended up not having enough time for your last action

Both: I am only human, if you spot anything that looks wrong please point it out to me asap so we can get it fixed

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
‘So fast…’ Waves surged around Nagisa as if she controlled the oceans herself. The leaf mednin definitely knew how to coerce her opponent into drastic measurements. Anger fueled adrenaline flowed through Mirō’s veins, failing to block another devastating attack. Her bones shook from the impact of her jutsu railing her sides. To no avail, playing defensively continuously failed her.

Through gritted teeth and shockwaves of pain in her hands digits made proper hand seals. Chakra infused paper layered over her skin to provide her with extra protection. Coughing out in pain Nagisa's barrage of attacks never let up. That scarred vessel unable to keep up with her sharingan until the end of her attack.

Out of desperation Mirō avoided fatal damage with a fancy back step to give her any kind of distance. Performing a rapid complex hand seal it was finally her turn to push back. Suddenly in front of her a swirling vortex of paper loomed dangerously in front of her. Towering over Mirō, steeped in frustration, hands shot off the storm of documents at Nagisa. Hoping to rub away some of that prideful aura around Nagisa, luck had been on Mirōs side. Avoiding more fatal damage, eyes of desperation attempted to infiltrate her mind, but Nagisa remained stalwart. “Like a mouse backed into a corner, I have no other choice…”

[Actions sent.]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would not hold back for that would disrespect both of them so she sent all she could as fast as she could. They were not looking so great after her water attacks slammed in but Nagisa had to admit that it was impressive that they dodged some of her attacks.

Nagisa felt the blow of paper against her in the desperate counter attack. It was effective but paper against water, water always wins.

'Let me out to play! I can help you finish them!' Shizue said, revealing more of her violent side in her head.

'No. This is a friendly match and you in the state are anything but friendly.'

"Impressive! You got a hit in and dodged some of my attacks. Good thing you did otherwise you would be unconscious but you still look pretty hurt. I do like your resolve! Show me what you can do!"

[Actions sent]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 3
slT95zg.jpg

Miro
HP:
7413 - 3843 = 3570
CP: 22493 - 8598 = 13895
AP: 11 - 10.4 = .6
Maintains: Mangekyou Sharingan, Streaming Cloak, Susanoo
Status: Broken Hands, Fractured Head, Chipped Weapon, Bleeding rank 1

JuIkxEZ.jpg

Nagisa
HP:
CP: 23562 - 3590 = 19972
Equipment: Headset, Pouch, Surgeon’s Glove

Round Actions​
0.50 Nagisa equips Surgeon's Glove

0.91 Miro activates Mangekyou Sharingan

2.00 Nagisa uses Air Bullet at Miro [Full Hit (42 —> 35) | 729 dmg | 215 cp]

3.64 Miro uses Susanoo [1568 health barrier created by M sharingan | 3135 cp | 1568 cp/r]

5.00 Nagisa uses Amber Beacon at Miro (Using Aqua Charge) [Blocked completely by barriers | 1320 cp]

6.55 Miro uses Shinra Tensei (Using Special Action) [1178 barrier created | 2356 cp]

7.00 Nagisa uses Crimson Whip at Miro (Using Aqua Charge) [Shinra fails (30 —> 39) | Blocked Completely by barriers | 240 cp]

9.46 Miro uses Newton's Apple on Nagisa (Using Focus) [Miss (28 —> 40) | 1254 barrier created | 2508 cp]

10.00 Nagisa uses Deep Sea Crush at Miro (Using Aqua Charge) [Blocked by barriers | Full hit (47 —> 40) | Hands broken, Head Fractured, Weapon Chipped | 2889 dmg | 1815 cp]

10.00 Nagisa uses Cancel for free but it fails
Notes:
Nagisa: None

Miro: Unable to carry ap due to deep sea crush

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Time and time again her resolve was tested then quickly bestest by the might of Nagisa. Just how far does power from the Leaf extend too? Without time to think, desperate red hues evolved into radiant spinning tomoe. Awakening her Mangekyou Sharingan Mirō decided to bring out one of her trump cards. Red eyes managed to track Nagisa but her own body refused to keep up with Nagisa’s flow.

A bullet of water sent pain throughout her core. Mirō grimaced at the idea of falling to her knees at someone stronger than her… again. Nagisa would not relent as her next attack charged towards Mirō. With a loud crack red eyes glared back at Nagisa who’s fist rebounded off her Susanoo. Resembling a purple angel with tattered wings one of the wings blocked her onslaught. ‘Even though a block I still felt her power surge…’ Nearly useless hands began to seal another complex jutsu. ‘If my Susansoo can just hold on…!’ Gravel around her started to shift and rumble. Her hidden gravity techniques were a last stitch effort to apply damage to Nagisa. Those attempts were futile. Nagisa's barrage of water continuously interrupted her attacks.

No matter what she did, even though the barrier Nagia’s water style proved too powerful for Mirō to withstand. Another desperate wing folded over from behind Mirō’s back. Breaking through her barrier, broken hands met the fate of Nagisa’s punch. Breaking further nothing would compare to the shock of pain her hands felt. Dropping both of her weapons, Mirō's feet couldn't keep herself up anymore. The power behind the punch sent Mirō flying back towards the coliseum wall. Her impact would crack and crumble. Nothing new for the coliseum walls but the overwhelming aura of defeat lingered ominously over Mirō. Letting her head fall black hair covered her distinctive features. Angry at her lack of ability, Mirō cursed herself while holding back her true emotion. Such difference in power only would open her eyes. Making her see the tough road ahead in order to protect her village. Blurred vision tried to see Nagisa in the distance. Her mangekyou sharingan dissipated, unable to maintain its powerful effect. “I… S-surrender…” Letting out a hacking blood soaked cough Mirō fell back up against the broken wall. Her body was unable to continue fighting on.

[Talked with Nagisa and both of us agreed to end the fight.
Thanks for modding!]
[WC:386]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa started things off by equipping her best weapon the Surgeon's glove, a black gauntlet that reached up to her elbow.

In a moment, a blast of air burst form from her hand hitting Miro. However before her next attack could land, a ghost like body protected Miro. Nagisa slammed her hand into the ground and a amber cluster slammed into the ghost like entity. Frowing slightly as she pulled back her hand, a whip of blood came out of her vein and slammed against yet another barrier. Miro tried another jutsu that seemed to bend the air around them but Nagisa dodged. She raised her hand again and the triple wave of ocean water slammed into Miro knocking them backwards.

Nagisa began a slow walk towards Miro even as they surrendered. With each step the water would fade away form the sky and her body, revealing a, surprisingly, dry Nagisa in her monk attire.

"You did very well staying alive for so long. I was sure I was going to knock you out with that attack. Here let me."

Nagisa would raise her hand, hand glowing green, and touch Miro and soon the healing power of Nagisa would refresh her body. the bones would be fixed and scrapes closed. Before too long, Miro would be feeling fine just a little chakra drained.

Nagisa would put away her own weapon and look at Miro smiling a little.

"Well fought." and extended a hand.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō’s vision continued to fade in and out. Gold eyes watched as Nagisa returned to her normal form. That slow walk nearly scared her to death. Forgetting it was a friendly spar there was always the off chance that Nagisa could turn the tides and finish off cloud nin. Pain swelled in her chest as she held her breath in anticipation. To her surprise Nagisa actually began to help Mirō. Stunned from her show of good faith the pain in her hands and head began to ease. Wounds closed up quickly all the while slowly beginning to return back to her normal self. Kind of. Mirō’s shoulders felt twenty pounds heavier and her head was still spinning.

Mirō didn’t expect to be taken care of after being beaten down. Having a history of having to get up even at death's door this act of kindness remained foreign to her. Would she have done the same? For a moment those tired hues gazed at her extended hand. Hesitant to accept help from other villages, Mirō had already been pushed past that point. Reluctant to take her hand, Mirō shook aside that pride. Clasping her hand she pulled herself up to her feet to face Nagisa. Taking a few dizzying steps in a matter of seconds her footing came naturally once again. “Thanks, you didn’t have to heal me. I could’ve…” Her words trailed off. Not wanting to admit that she needed help, Mirō didn’t want sympathy for having to shuffle back to the hospital.

Dusting off her pants and buttocks gold hues turned to face Nagisa. “I learned a lot from our bout. I saw things I… want to work on and improve.” Getting more and more irritated with her abilities and herself, Mirō forced herself to lower her head and bow before Nagisa. “Thank you for everything…!” Unable to control the low volume of her voice into a loud one Mirō raised her head back up. Fingers slid rebellious strands of hair back behind her ear. “Don’t chalk this up as a win though!” Glaring at Nagisa with a smile on her lips, a finger pointed toward her. “You only win if the other is dead.” Her friendly face turned serious momentarily. Cracking another smile the tension between them dissipated “I’m going to go to the infirmary anyway. Nagisa, I’m going to visit Leaf one day and we’ll have to go at it again.” Keeping that smile on her lips she turned away toward the coliseum exit. Walking away slowly a hand came up to rub the side of her head while her other hand rubbed the previous one.
‘Ugh… I feel like…”

[WC:443]
[Topic Left. Sweet spar!]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would pull the ninja up with ease and watched and listed as there was a conflict of emotions seemed to pass through the face of her opponent.

Nagisa thinks she humbled Miro but it was better she was humbled here than in a real fight. Nagisa only killed when necessary. Miro was good and there was potential just lacking experience and advanced training.

"I look forward to your next challenge and I expect good things from you. I did pull punches with you in this fight. Next time, I will not hold myself back."

Nagisa turned and left the area, her blue eyes scanning to see who was watching or who had watched. Now she needed to talk with others. Time to cement this alliance.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back