Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let the harvesting begin [Requesting entrance]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The dense forests provided cover for the majority of their journey. His travels were lengthy, and everyone in their party was exhausted. The day before they stepped forward to the gates, they met up with travelling merchants and traded for food and healthy meals, enabling them a small party meal, and decent rest so they could properly address and step forward and make introductions of their party.

As he sat around the fireplace with his party, he was slowly realised just how dedicated they actually were, these people were Harvester originally taken under the controlling and manipulating wing of his sensei, Isaki Kushin. But now left to the devices of his pupil, Keiji himself. There were 9 of them, overall. Wrapped in dark hoods and small thumb-sized insignia of the Harvester Branch hanging from the front of their belt, a red swirl on a black surface painted on hard black leather with their own blood. Each fully dedicated to the purposes and intent of the Harvester organisation from the Cloud Village. Many long years spent there with them, both training with and above everyone sitting around him. Each highly skilled and capable

At his side sat a small girl with wide and long red curls devouring her meal with great enthusiasm, she felt his glances and looked up at him with a grin. "Why are you staring at me like that?" "Just thinking, how everyone is here for us and our goals.", "Ah, I see! How insightful of you.." She says through their link and sticking out her tongue in mockery.

The night became dark and they went to rest, guard shifts and the night becomes early morning.

Proceeding forward and they arrive at the gates, their band of brothers and sisters, all arriving at Keiji in front, all wearing long dark open cloaks with parts of their faces obscured with hoods, their insignias clearly within vision, hanging from their belts.

10 people, and a little girl besides Keiji, following along daintely.
"I am Suzaku Keiji, a wandering Shinobi. I seek refuge and a home for me and my band of brothers. I wish to speak with whoever is able to assist me.

Keiji stands at 1.9m tall, with darkened skin and bright white eyes of the ultimate Byakugan, reading all motions around him, analysing everything with a careful glare. His snake-like hair is tied in dreadlocks reaching all the way to his waist, all of them tied in a ponytail, hidden underneath his hood.
If asked to reveal face, they will all remove their hoods in unison.
Their foreheads are not covered by any headbands as they long since removed them but still keeps it on their body in pockets or bags.
Their passports if requested are old and outdated with clear signs and symbols indicating their origin being of Cloud.

[Requesting Entrance]
[bold] external
[italized] internal
[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small female had been wondering around the gates. Slowly she looked up and tilted her head. "hmm.... A new person..?" she got closer in and started to have a good look upon the person. "I got this guys..." the young female went towards the gate guards standing ready for their usual routine.

With a quick flick she placed on her headset and inched closer. "Soooo.... Creepy Keiji dude..." she started to react as a 13 year old would do.. "You are lucky you introduced yourself, my dad taught me not to speak with strangers. My name is Uchiha Kotori. Daughter of the Hokage. You speak of refugee... Give me a moment." she would walk a few meters away. With a flick on her headset she would call her Father, Uchiha Takeshi, also named as Hokage." here Uchiha Kotori for the Hokage... I have a rather interesting individual for you on the gates. Seeking refuge..." after a word she would get back to him. "Just a moment... He will be here shortly."

[Topic entered, topic left once Takeshi will enter.]
[Requesting Uchiha Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that there was a ruckus at the gates, something that would peak his interest enough for him to make his way there. He walked through the streets of Leaf the beautiful village allowed the sun to creep across the houses, morning passed over the gates as the birds begun to sing there songs. This was all broken by the sound of the headset cracking into life, hearing the summon to the gates he allowed a yawn to break free from his mouth. It seemed that whoever was at the gates had already been stopped.

Turning a corner he faced the huge gates that allowed entrance into the village. His eyes glancing around as he noticed how quiet it was. The smell of food cooking wafted through the streets as shops begun to prepare themselves for the busy morning rush. This was the peace and quiet that Leaf needed, that Leaf had been missing since that absurdes mess with a group that called themselves the crew. Scum to the very core that had been eradicated from the village, those that had not died for there foolish actions fled to Cloud. It had been a headache for most of the Sennin but that had since passed.

As he walked his hands coming together to summon the recognisable robes that signified him as the rank of Hokage. It seemed that he would be working in his official capacity this time. Looking at the guards he caught glance of someone past them, a man that he had not seen before someone that did not recall any form of memories. Nodding his head to one of the guards that approached he noticed Kotori was at the gates. Clearly she was the one that made the call to him, as he entered to the gates he allowed himself to glance to his daughter.

“I think Yuki was looking for you back home, please go and see her. Something about wanting to have a family breakfast. Tell her I will be running late please.”

After speaking with Kotori his attentions turned back to the man that stood at the gates, the group around them making him the focus of the Sharingan. It seemed the clan head of the Uchiha had certainly given everything to that purpose. A smile coming across his lips allowing a warm welcome expression come across his lips.

“My name is Uchiha Takeshi, currently the serving Fourth Hokage. Who would be requesting entrance into my village if you would be so kind?”

[Topic Entered]
[MFT:415]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
First seeing the little girl approach, he couldn't help but smirk at such a cute girl walking about on official business and being the Hokage's daughter as well. Nodding only in response to her statements and giving a moment to await the arrival of the Kage.

As he stepped forth from the gates they talked and she ran off, then adressing him, and asking of his identity and purpose.

"Greetings, Lord Hokage!" giving an awknowledging nod to him as he took down his hood, revealing his dreadlocks, darkened skin and bright shining blue eyes. "My name is Suzaku Keiji. I am a Medical Shinobi, as is my band of brothers here with me. We are wandering Shinobi, seeking a home to call our own within an established village. We have been wandering the mountainous wastelands and living off of scraps for years. We heard about an established Shinobi village from places, and villages that we visited on our path and helped along with various things."

As he was talking, he would reach his hand forward to provide a handsake to the Kage. He wasn't exclusively hiding his true identity of being a Missing from Cloud, but he did not wish to boast of this being a fact of the matter. If he asked for ID though, he'd hand him a passport with old and outdated information from Cloud.

"We are a band of brothers, and are all fully capable Shinobi. We wish to offer our services to you and your village."

He awaited carefully for his response with a strong and thoughtful glare, his bright blue shining eyes, incapable of being shut off at any point.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi took the hand that was offered to him shaking it as he allowed his eyes to glance at those around him, it seemed that the man and the group where well equipped and well prepared for the travels that they had been doing. It seemed that the man was at least being honest with him so he would act the same. It wasn’t like leaf to show open hostilities for people travelling to the village, but some protocols had to be kept and some traditions had to be followed as well. Letting go of the man's hand the smile still on his face as he kept his hand outstretched still palm waiting for something.

“Keiji, we would always be welcome to those willing to help our village, it seems that you and your group are more than willing to do that. As required I do have to ask that you please show your passport and identification.”

He looked to the others as well trying to get all of them to hand over there passports, though it seemed silence would take the air for a few minutes after his words allowing them to linger for a few more minutes before he continued to allow himself to speak to the others that were around him. It was clear that there was still a lot of work that had to be discussed but for now he wanted to make sure that the passport section of it was completed. As each of them reached into there pockets he found himself holding a pile of passports. Though as he checked each one the names seemed to match, but these passports were old they were out of date this cause the frown to form across his face as he let out a sigh before speaking, staring the man in the eyes as he did so.

“You look skilled enough, but it seems that this passport as well as the others are out of date, and by quite a while at that. I would prefer a direct answer to this next question without skirting the answer. After all I have to know who I am letting into my village. Did you run from Cloud, or did you just forget to return?”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A silent gulp escaped his throat as him and his entourage were asked for their relations with Cloud. And after a brief sigh he began explaining himself. "We decided to leave the village, in order to escape prosecution for crimes that we had not committed. You see,” he reached up and scratched the back of his head underneath his thick dreads, "As I said before, we are medical Shinobi, highly skilled, (if I may be so bold to brag a little.) And we had been doing our work for decades. But alas, one skeptical glance from the wrong politician and suddenly all of our work was put into question. Decades of hard labor into the sciences of..” it would be clear that he would be getting a little riled up at this point "Shinobi traits, clans, bloodlines all of these innate skills we find common place, but without any sciences to further develop them to the next level so many unexplored or unexplained venues, and all of that work. Up in smoke in the matter of days. Because one person didn't agree with our morality.."

"Their entire village is filled with numbskulls and retards, unable to grasp the full potential of our work. For these reasons and more we come to your gates, seeking refuge.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi handed the passports back though they seemed useless now as he found the truth behind the man so much more interesting. He allowed a smile to escape his lips as it was ironic, how many times the cloud treaty had seen the so called refugees allowed entry into the village. Allowed a place to stay safe and to hide under yet now the tables where turning it seemed and it was the Hokage’s opportunity to use this to his own devices. He had a chance to allow expansion of the village.

“I see, well I have no issue with detailed research as long as it develops the village, and this will be used for the good of the village and not to damage it. But it's not my branch to speak about Kaiji, let me just get hold of my Sennin”

He turned to the gate guard who was listening to the conversation, the man simply walked into the hut and instantly begun to tune the radio for the Medical Sennin channel. It wouldn’t take Nagisa long for her own radio to crackle into life as he wanted to make sure that she spoke to the man at the gates as well.

“She should be here shortly, we can decide how best to place your group and you together, but I see no reason to close the gates to any of you.”

[Summoned Nagisa]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was in the hospital working very carefully on a bit of tricky expereiment. You see she had to time adding in her healing water to the right time or the concoction below would burn and be useless. The concoction was a mixture of crushed herbs in an already water base, blended together and finely fixed. Now, if she could just time it right.

Not now. Not Now.

Now.

Her headset crackled to life and the Hokage was talking to her breaking her concentration and she was a moment too late. The mixture was now letting off a slightly burned smell.

Mumbling slightly, Nagisa listened carefully as she disposed of the failed experiment and made of a note of it.

The news was interesting to be sure so she grabbed her Sennin robe and headed off. She let down her hair as she ran towards the gates and adjusted her clothes, what some might call blue monk clothes. She liked the flexibility of it. Her blue eyes soon caught sight of the entrance, the Hokage, another figure, and a group of similarly dressed people. She would land lightly next to Takeshi.

'Do you need me?' a voice asked her as they both looked at the people ahead of them through the sea blue eyes of Nagisa.

'No. I don't think they would be foolish to attack outright with 3 shinobi here. Standby.'

"Hello. I am Kishiko Nagisa, the medical Sennin. I understand you are medical shinobi yes?" the blue eyes would again sweep the lot of them.

'Not very stylish.' the voice said.

'Like that matters. I dress like I should be in a martial arts tournament. No need to nitpick.'

"What are your areas of expertise? Any research that you are carrying on your person we should know about? Anything that could knowingly spread disease? I don't need a new virus in this village. My lord Takeshi knows that I am not one to judge on contents as I am pretty flexible as to what we allow here so speak freely, if not quickly."

[topic entered]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Intrigued by the openness of the Kage and of the Medical Sennin which stepped forth, his bright, shining eyes reading her, and assessing every muscle of her body, the flow of chakra within her, he could feel himself almost drooling at the idea of dissecting such a specimen, he did however, hold himself back.

Reluctantly he agreed with himself to make yet another introduction, he felt like this may have been much easier if it could have transpired with a bit more guile, regardless, he relented.."I am Suzaku Keiji, a refuge from the grip of the Shinobi Village hidden within Clouds, I am indeed a Medical Shinobi, as is my band of brothers, we were all members, I the leader of a certain specialty field within the medical sciences."

As he said the last sentence, he pulled forth a small jar, instantly sizing up to its normal size as he held it in his hand in front of the two Leaf-nin "This is the intestines of one of the akimichi clan bloodline, activated and very strong.. My specialty is gathering and implanting organs such as these into willing (or unwilling) participants, my skills are at the highest degree in this specific field, I have written several books and committed work to hundreds of studies into this field as well, perfecting my arts and knowledge, to ascertain every facet of all of these unique qualities and skills we Shinobi mostly take for granted as simply a gift."

He looked at one of his companions and a tall blond green-eyed girl pulled forth two more jars, "The eyes of the Byakugan, and of the Sharingan, eyes of the most skilled and most praiseworthy in most of our world, these are but some of those in our possession, unfortunately upon our departure we could not retrieve our entire archive, so within my previous village is a hidden archive filled to the brink with treasures such as these, harvested by yours truly and my Harvesters for decades."

He paused for a moment as the two jars were placed on the ground with the first, letting the three jars of a green-ish thick liquid keeping the organs fresh and floating in the middle of the jar itself for ease of checking. "This is my skillset, we humbly offer our knowledge and skills to you, great Hokage. And I look forward to working with you Medical Sennin Kishiko Nagisa-san." He said finally with an elegant bow towards them both.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to nod as he listened to the words of the man. It was simple enough to say that he collected body parts, more specifically those that linked to a Shinobi’s abilities and combat prowess. Something like that could really come in handy inside of the village he had to admit to himself. As he looked towards his medical Sennin he allowed a simple sigh to escape his lips, knowing full well that he would have to at least let the man in, but someone with his talents wouldn’t be something that could easily be let go to waste.

“Nagisa, this man has been honest since we first started speaking, he could have lied, could have tried to hide facts but instead he dealt with the truth. I think you could find a great use for this man inside of the medical branch.”

Takeshi turned his attention from the Sennin back to the man that stood in front of him, a small smile crossed his lips, it seemed that the village was about to prosper once more and he found himself ok with that though he wanted to do better, and he knew that the medical branch could use all of the support that it could get lately, keeping eye contact with Keiji it seemed that he had plans up his sleeves.

“If I recall, we could do with a Medical Chief for the Research and Development department I think we are sorely lacking. But I will leave that up to you to decide Nagisa. Its your branch but that would be my recommendation of someone with this much talent. Welcome to Leaf for now Keiji, I look forward to seeing what your future holds”

With that Takeshi turned around and allowed himself to walk back into the gates, the rest of this matter left for his Sennin to deal with. The future was always looking bright for Leaf these days and it seemed that this would be no exception with the newcomer.

[Topic Left]
[Keiji given Leaf Shinobi (Rank for Nagisa to decide)]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
So this was Keiji and what he had to bring. She had a quick internal dialog as Takeshi spoke and let her eyes study each member of this group carefully.

'Interesting work but dark. No wonder they were driven out.'

'Yes. I know. Not exactly ethical and it takes gal to show the eyes of an Uchiha to an Uchiha. If Takeshi is ok with it I should be.'

'I know you like to research but isn't this a step too far?'

'It is far reaching but I think some ground rules are in order.' Nagisa felt Shizue agree without words.

"Yes you will be of great use to us Keiji. I grant you rank of Medical Chief... however there are some stipulations and rules. First all of your research organs and such must be placed in the research lab and cataloged carefully. You may check to see if the travel has damaged them in there. Second, you are to only conduct experiments n the willing. If your research must have live individuals, only those on death row may be used but only be following a very strict guideline with proper paper trails. No exceptions. Finally, by joining my branch you recognize that I treat all my branch like my family. That is to say, I will help you grow your medical skills, reward good deeds and punish bad ones, and that in return for your loyalty you have mine as well and will defend you in your actions unless they are against the aforementioned rules or are working against Leaf. The previous medical sennin betrayed Leaf and she is kill on sight and I am very strict on rules as our Lord Takeshi has ordered all Sennin to enforce the rules of Leaf diligently. You have been warned, Suzaku Keiji, I expect good things from you as you seem to be a great talent. If you agree, follow me to our hospital and I will show you where you can store and check your research experiments."

Nagisa would wait for a response before turning back to Leaf and leading the group, if they decided, to the hospital.

[topic left]
[Medical Chief status given to Keiji]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While he understood the seriousness, but directly stating it as a warning, as if he is some uncontrollable mutt, ready to bite and snap at the smallest sign of something. When the situation couldn't be further from the truth. Through the years his outbursts of frustration and emotional downpour had minimised, he maintained a steadfast and calm emotional state.

He nodded in response in Takeshi's reasonings and statements regarding his potential position, and listened intently as Nagisa began uttering on the matters of rules and regulations. And while Keiji listened he couldn't care the least if his work was on willing or the unwilling, innocent or not-so-innocement. He just needed subjects, a table, pen, paper, and a place to sleep and he is good in terms of his work..
However the ulterior motive of his presence in Leaf remained to find a tool, weapon or something to help assist with the battle between the beasts that haunt his homeland, even if he was admittedly slightly excited to call a new place home for awhile, who knows what might happen to his homeland in the meantime he was there.

"I understand Nagisa-san. I will do my best with what can be offered for my work. I am excited to make your acquintance and I look forward to working with you" as he said the last words he gave a respectful nod to her. "If you'll lead the way," he finally said after nodding to his companions whom rustled their backpacks and began pulling the single small wagon they had with them. Then following Nagisa towards the hospital to find their new work areas. And hopefully also places to relax and get a proper bath..

[Topic left with Nagisa]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back