Event Let. Them. Out. [Story-line RP][Completed]

Dominus

Sand Event NPC
Mar 16, 2013
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
No
Depending on the viewer, the following would be considered a stroke of luck or misfortune. The night was underway and the village had amassed the bulk of its fighting forces to the wall and they were currently engaging The Swarm, monstrous humanoid creatures. This was not some calm "send a couple of squads" sort of ordeal. No, this was a "defend this village at all costs with everything you got" sort of moment. In times like this, the focus tends to shift in a more tunnel-like vision. "The looming threat is upon us so if we do not handle this, the village will be lost" is where many minds go. It isn't inherently wrong or bad, but it does cause a momentary lapse to occur. In situations like this, most would not even consider a third party appearing to cause issues.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your view, this would be the case on Sunan's long night.

The body would go crashing into the wall with such a force that it would crack and dent the stone made structure. The victim, a rotund man in a mask and hat, would have blood expelled from his mouth upon hitting the wall like a fine red mist. His body would immediately crumple upon the ground as the figure who had tossed him, a large figure in a cloak, along with three other cloaked figures, one of short stature, one of more average stature and one hulking mass of a figure. This party would have one more member, an incapacitated Number 9, Taro, lying upon the ground with a chain wrapped around him. There were clear signs that his body had been drug along to this point.

"Are you sure this is her location?"

"If I wasn't... would you kindly... go fuck yourself?"

As soon as the question was asked, a foot traveling at tremendous speed would find its way straight into the face of the masked man. The sound of blood, bones cracking, and teeth rattling out of their placement in his gums, would fill the air.

"Thath... besth... you.... goth..."

"It would appear he was the head interrogator here. It's why it felt like we were wasting our time with him. Until we found the right motivation."
The more average sized cloaked figure would say. The figure who seemed to be leading the charge would nod and lower his hood, revealing the face of the Daimyo, Ishii Shiro.

"You wish to see your leader... your friend... Raku?"

"Lord... Roku..."

"Yes, yes. Him. Nao's pet project. Yes, we still have him locked away, and as I said... we are here to arrange a trade. So this is her?"

The defeated ANBU, Maniac, who was a member of the secret squad that Roku created when taking over half of the leadership of the ANBU and would quickly turn them into a small family that shared not only their duty but a bond, would shake his head to confirm the question. Aside from high ranking officials, only the three members of this squad, Gluttony, Maniac, and Usagi, knew who Tenken truly was behind the mask. Maniac, as tasked by the current "Tenken", Gluttony wearing the mask, was tasked with overseeing to the prison while the full fighting force of Suna was being summoned. He eagerly agreed as this was more of his home and comfort zone, here torturing the criminals, than being out there. This also matched his skillset as he wasn't much of a fighter in a traditional sense. It is why, even though he put up a valiant effort, he was overpowered by the Daimyo and his three accomplices, but it was more so the work of the largest one of the group. The hulking mass, his power was strange and almost entirely defeated the power that Maniac did have mastery over. It was just one of those things that happen in life, sometimes you run into a bad matchup.
Ishii would send his fist, that would suddenly appear to be several times larger than normal and in comparison to the rest of his body, slamming into the door and knocking it off its hinges. From within the darkened room, a female would come darting up, only being stopped by the restrains holding her at bay. The female looked ravenous. Her body was starved but it did not truly show how long she had been without food, nearing nearly two years. With that considered, she looked rather healthy, still in what some might say was peak physical condition but her mind... that might have been a different story.

"My, Juu... I mean, Avaron. It has been awhile, yet look at you."

"IT'S HERE! I CAN FEEL IT! YOU CAN FEEL IT TOO!? IT IS CALLING TO ME! HE WANTS ME TO FIND HIM!"

"Are you sure you are wanting to take her with us?"

"Look at her, look at her condition... well, her physical condition. She clearly is what we came here for, maybe even better than him since he seemed to show more signs of deterioration"
Ishii would say while gesturing to the fallen Taro.

"Very well, your turn."

The smallest figure would nod and slowly approach the still raving Number 10. From within the darkness of their cloak, a glowing pinkish orb would appear. A strong collection of chakra could be felt coming from this, as soon the pink glow would illuminate the face of Juu. The female Sovereign member would begin to stop thrashing, her eyes become incredibly dilated but her expression very docile.

"His... heart.... is.... down.......I will follow."

The Daimyo would smirk as he would clap his hands together. "Wonderful, now let's get out of this godforsaken place before we get caught up in that mess happening above ground."

"What if she was referencing... do you think it was--"

"I don't care what the ravings of a lunatic are. I don't care about scary ghost stories either."

The average-sized member of the collection would nod but also chime in with, "If she is right, it would be worth venturing down there. You are wanting more tools... that could be the ultimate one, sitting right here all this time."

Ishii would wave off the notion before turning away and beginning to march out of the location, heading towards their breach point and back into the Ruins of Old Suna.

'Wait.. wait... Rok...u"

"Oh, my apologies, I have no idea where he is or if he is alive. Hyaku, could you please take care of this situation."

The largest cloak figure would merely let out a low, almost animal-like, grown as a strong surge of chakra would saturate the hallway. The ground around Maniac would begin to shake as the stone began to corrode away and turn into sand. The sand would slowly begin to rise up, engulfing the head of the ANBU. His body would begin to shake, he would struggle to overcome this, but soon his body would lose that fight and he would become completely still. With that, the four of them, with a dazed Juu and Taro being drug behind, would begin to make their exit.

[Limited Time Event - Leaving this area in 1 hour - S++ Rank Thread - Cannot be in another Event Thread]
[NPC Maniac = Dead]

Last edited:

Dominus

Sand Event NPC
Mar 16, 2013
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
No
"Hyaku... open a door for us."

The hulking figure would let out a deep sigh, its breath visible as it would raise its free hand up towards the wall of the prison. A chakra began to pull within the claw-like hand, a deformed and twisted looking appendage that peered out from under the sleeve of Hyaku's cloak. The wall began to subtly vibrate as chakra was expelled form the massive mitt of the figure. The walls of the Obsidian Palace were designed by the finest Journeymen of an era bygone, but the previous actions of The Cabal left some structural weak points that had to be patched by normal workers. The weak points were few and far between, many would not have ever been able to find them and even if they could they would require a great amount of force to open. Most of the weak points resided on the lower levels, so even just being in that area meant a terrifying force would be draining you of your life.

The monster, Hyaku, did not seem to experience this phenomenon, or maybe it just had enough to not notice it? Either way, it would continue to pour out its chakra, sending the energy pulsing through the walls of the prison until finally it would find what it was looking for, a weak point. Sand would begin to pour from the spot, the normal stone being used was being manipulated by Hyaku to turn from Earth properties to Sand properties. It wouldn't be long before the figure would have opened up a big enough hole in the soft spot to allow the group to leave one at a time.

"Stop."

The voice was heard almost as soon as its kick was felt by Hyaku, landing in its face and sending the massive cloaked figure flying face-first into the wall.

"Who...who... who killed Maniac?"

The Daimyo would look back at the figure, another ANBU, this time wearing a crudely drawn bunny mask.

"Would it matter? Do you, you pitiful little thing, think you will fair any better--" before he could finish his thought, the small Reckless woman would be upon him. The average-sized cloaked figure would appear before The Daiymo, deflecting the female's precision punch, redirecting her fist for the wall. The force of her punch would not even come close to matching her physical size, as the punch would cause the hallway to tremble and the wall to crack ever so slightly.

"Thank you, 'Dragon'. I hadn't realized we were dealing with such a tiny monster. She is better suited for me, but this location does not bode well for my fighting style."

'Dragon' would wave his hand to dismiss the need for any further explanation. "I know, I know, you old fart. Allow me to take this. Unfortunately, she isn't a good fit for 'Medusa' either. So it seems like it is either me or that lab experiment of yours... and it..."

He would glance over the massive figure as it would still be laying on the ground. Its body would begin to tremble.

"...seems to be a bit preoccupied still. Either way..." 'Dragon' would turn his attention to Usagi who would quickly lunge at him with another incredibly past and incredibly lethal punch. The man would raise his hand as an invisible chakra would once more redirect the attack of the female, sending her punch flying just slightly to the side of him. "Fear not, young lady. I do not carry the same misconceptions as my foolish friend. I understand the strength of a warrior, regardless of their reproductive organs. So go on, but if all you can do is hit hard... I must regret to inform you that I will be, much like that thing over there was with your friend... a bad match for you."

While this was taking place, Taro who now laid upon the ground, no longer in the clutches of Hyaku, would begin to move. The action would also cause Juu's eyes to blink a bit as her body flinched. Hyaku, would slowly begin to get back to its feet, while the Daimyo, with an enlarged fist, would punch his way through the weakened spot in the wall created by Hyaku.

Within the next few minutes, all hell would break loose within this hallway...

NPC Usagi has entered the thread

Dominus

Sand Event NPC
Mar 16, 2013
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
No
The cracked mask of Usagi would still be barely clinging to her face. Blood would be visibly flowing down her neck and from the portion of her forehead that was now exposed thanks to the damage to her ANBU mask. The one exposed eye of the female would be glaring straight ahead.

Ahead of her would be the site of a hooded figure in a strange fighting stance as an aura of chakra seemed to dissipate from his presence. The stretch of hallway they occupied now looked like a warzone. Holes were punched into the stone floors and walls, chunks of the structure and the rooms were completely demolished, and burn marks seemingly scorched several parts of the area. A great and fierce battle had occurred.

Behind the figure known as 'Dragon' would be the remainder of his party. The large Hyaku would have already returned to softening the stone wall, now with an opening appearing for the group to depart from. The figure known as 'Medusa' would be leading the female Sovereign known as Juu to the opening, while the bewitched member of the Daimyo's elite would still be gazing in a different direction. The man known as Ishii Shiro would be already in the process of exiting the prison. Lastly, the figure of another Sovereign member, Taro, would still be lying on the ground, bound in chains. Now that Hyaku had finished his job in creating a door, he would once more pick up the slack of chain and begin to drag the incapacitated Taro towards the exit.

"You... won't... get..."

"You fought valiantly little bunny, so don't fret. I shan't be killing you, I hold more stock in sparing my adversaries that have proven their worth. Get stronger and seek your revenge."

'Dragon' would turn around and begin to make his way towards the exit, before pausing and tilting his hooded head back towards the downed ANBU.

"As long as you remain a bunny, however, you will never be able to best a dragon."

Usagi's face would collapse on the floor, her breathing panicked and her body shaking. She had never experienced such a defeat before. Then her mind would be flooded with images of Maniac and their leader, Tenken. It was all too much. It was all too much to lose in what felt like such a sudden and short amount of time. Her muscles would expand as the Reckless ANBU would slam them into the ground causing the hallway to shake, catching the Daimyo and his precession off guard.

The jolt would mostly seem like a futile last gasp of a defeated foe so the group would dismiss it and continue exiting the prison, but the desperation move would cause one little act of defiance. It might not have been enough to earn a victory, but it would have been enough to not allow things go according to their plan. The tremor would cause the eyes of Juu to return to life once more as she would quickly latch onto Medusa, siphoning a large chunk of chakra from her in one sudden instance. This would give the Sovereign member a big burst of energy as she would be able to push herself away from her captors and begin to immediately take off in a full sprint down the hallway.

"I must find it! I will get it! It is what he seeks!" she would yell as she would kick the fallen Usagi out of her way.

The kick wasn't met to be a deadly or really damaging blow. Instead, it was intended to siphon a bit more energy from another, this time giving Juu access to a technique she was wishing to acquire. Raising her leg above her head, she would drive her heel down into the ground causing the hallway to give way and sending her, Usagi and the body of Maniac dropping into the darkness of the next level of the prison. The ground would continue to crumble, heading towards the Daimyo's group.

"Damn it! No, we need her!"

"You idiot, we have to get out of here NOW"

'Dragon' would forcefully push the Daimyo out of the opening, as the group, along with the sole remaining captive Taro, would make it out of the prison as the hallway would begin to crumble and collapse. Using chakra molding fundamentals, the group, minus the now dangling Taro, would affix themselves to the side of the prison and begin to scale it as they would need to reach the floor of the Ruins to make their full escape.

Within the prison, a portion of Level 4 would have no collapsed, causing damages and injuries in Level 3. Within Level 3 would now be a heavily injured ANBU, Usagi, and a prison, Juu, who still wore the chakra restricting handcuffs of the prison.

"I must get to the bottom... it is there... it.... it.... him."

OCC: Thread Ended (for now... dun, dun, dun!!)