Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Create a new Future!!![PRIVATE/ REQUESTING HOKAGE]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kaito has some work and a request for the hokage. So he simply decideds to go to hokage office to ask him what he wanted to ask. Kaito heard some rumor about Hokage having rinnegan in his eyes and at least 4 different peoples with the same face as Hokage sama’s are wondering and checking on peoples and guards to see any kind of trouble. And it was the kind of power Kaito always admired. But his ability to see spirits and talk to them are just so huge and is a rare ability. But the real reason was that Kaito needed a passport for himself so he can go to other countries to search for the components and elements need to make leaf peaceful and stop every kind of war and chaos. But some other day, Kaito heard about a civil war broken out in sand village and then he takes a relief breath and signs “At least there is no civil war in leaf.”

As Kaito arrives at the Hokage office he simply starts walking up to the room of Hokage and as he was standing in front of it. He knocks the gate sometimes and says “Hokage sama can I come inside, I has a request for you.” and then Kaito waits for Hokage’s response. But Kaito knew that his second request will be something hokage will not complete this easily and it was that he wanted the same powers like Hokage but he thought that rinnegan is kind of rare power so he should not ask for that instead he shouold as for Mangekyou Sharingan to help leaf and its peoples with his all might.

[279 WC]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
knM7LmO.png

Takeshi allowed himself a few moments of brief pause as he looked out the window, he had returned a completely changed man as he allowed himself to glance out of the window, he knew full well that he had returned to the village changed for better or worse was yet to be seen but the time away and what he had learned not only about himself, but about the world had made him stronger than before, he was prepared to look at things differently now, as he knew full well that it was time for him to get back to work.

“Come in”

He allowed himself to hear the person knock and request entrance as he answered them. Turning to face them the green hair swayed in the motion for a few moments. As he turned to face the door he stood behind his desk. Wondering who this time would want to come and speak with him, that question he knew would soon be answered as he waited for the man to come in, though before he allowed the man to enter into the office he decided to allow him to have a seat, though he would be standing behind the desk, didn’t mean everyone else in the office needed to stand.

“When you come in, please explain your reason for requesting my attention, also feel free to take a seat, I would hate for you to have to stand up the entire time.”

Takeshi waited for the man to come and state his business.

[MFT:256]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito was waiting outside the hokage office, increasing his confidence to say this to Hokage sama. He hears a voice from inside letting him to come in as, Kaito enteres the room he says to hokage “Hokage sama, pardon me for coming here without letting you know.” and then Kaito notices that this time their was someone with green hairs but he knew one thing that he was the lord fourth Uchiha Takeshi. As he goes near the desk Hokage says to him that as he enters the room he should explain the reasons why he came. And then Kaito sees Hokage sama was standing so he should also be standing but at that moment Takeshi says kaito to sit and after hearing that Kaito was a little shocked and then he says to Takeshi “Hokage sama pardon me but it would rude of me if you are standing then how can i sit.” as Takeshi continues saying that it would be bad of him if he will make Kaito stand the whole time. And then Kaito sits and says to Takeshi “Hokage sama I should be grateful if you will be sitting.” as Kaito waits for Takeshi’s response.

And then after a little pause Kaito says “now I shall state my business to you. First of all It would be grateful if i can get a passport so i can travel to other countries and second is if I can get the same powers like Rinnegan or Mangekyou Sharingan, so i can contribute my fullest in our village’s defence. And i know it is rude of me to ask you but the other request is for the Uchiha clan’s clan head Takeshi.” as Kaito waitied for Takeshi to response to him.
[293 WC]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the request of the man that walked into the door, straight out of the gates he was asking for a passport the whole idea and prospect almost made the Hokage laugh out aloud, though he held it inside showing now emotion. The second request was one that was just as strange as well, it seemed that the man would be requesting for a pair of Renningan or even the Mangekyo Sharingan both where valued highly inside of the Uchiha family and something that was not given to anyone lightly, yet here someone was requesting them, a person that had no affiliation to the Clan head and something that he didn’t even know.

“So let me get this right, I do not know you, yet you come into my office and you ask for me to give you a passport, give you one of the artefacts that is held dear in the Uchiha clan house. And just expect me to do both of these, even during a war time for the village something that is considered to be a threat to the village. Does that sum it up?”

Takeshi allowed the words to come out of his lip with a chill to it, almost to be considered something of a snide as the words came from his lips. Looking to the man that stood before him, he didn’t even know his name. He could belong to any branch, and yet once more he was at the office of the Hokage demanding things, that took guts he had to at least give the man that much.

“Passport is denied as the village is at war, every shinobi is expected to be in the battle and not going to other villages, the priority is for the safety of leaf as such you will not get that passport.”

He pondered the second question it was something that he did not consider, and it actually took him a little bit of time to consider the words that he would need to speak before he allowed them to come from his lips.

“If you want those eyes, you will have to find them, for I do not give eyes out for fun, they are a artefact of this clan, a priceless treasure and are only granted to those inside the Clan that serve the clan for the betterment of this village nothing else.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the words of the Hokage had managed to stun the boy into silence, as he allowed himself to glance towards the man that had come into his office. Demanded that he give him a passport and that he gives him one of the most precious eyes that where around, and yet the answer had been a simple and effective one, it had been one that managed to get the message across as his hand came up he waved the man from the room knowing in an instant that the questions had been answered and the jobs here had been completed.

“We are done here, I will reconsider your offer at a later date, when you have actually made a name for yourself inside of the village, for now I suggest that you speak to Kenshin about what he needs done.”

[Topic Left due to Inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back