Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's do it! [Private, PM to join]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka tears flawed freely through her cheeks, it was over.... she had failed the one of the people she cared for the most. It was over.... she was a failure, someone who couldn't even act on the promises he made. Asuka was janked upward by her shoulders. She didn't even try to support herself that much, but the pain afterwards snapped her a bit towards reality.

With a stunned expression, Asuka looked at Yukio her eyes asking why? She listened closely to his words and he was right. She hasn't done anything. Asuka's expression changed, her face turned from sadness to expresionless. Her Eternal Mangekyou activated and she took a few steps backwards. Looking around the room, her mind filling with different ideas, scrapping some continuing others. She didn't say a word, that is until she say it.

crack_in_time_by_durinthiam.png

There it was! She didn't know exactly what it was, but it had to do something since it looked very much alike to what she did when transporting objects to her pocket dimension. She cleaned the tears of her face and pointed to this... crack. "This.... this crack doesn't look normal. My guess is that it's a some kind of... leftover from when Kotori crossed over. Like.... a track...." That's when it hit her.... so that's what it was.

She turned to Yukio to explain the situation, she would be eternally grateful to him for slapping her.... as.... stupid as that sounded. "All dimensions are connected via some kind of highway, roads connecting every single one. This!" She pointed to the crack. "Is a door to that highway, Kotori opened it when she crossed between dimensions, how? I got no freaking clue. Probably something to do with her being a time wizard."

Asuka sighed, scratching the back of my her head. "I can open up the crack, teleport everyone inside. Here's the problem. I don't have a target, don't have somewhere an anchor to tell me where to go. If we walk in blind we could literally end up anywhere. And I'm not taking that kind of chance, not with what's at stake." She promised. "Now, this crack is connected more with Kotori's dimension than any other, I can't pinpoint it but maybe you can somehow.... I'll open up the crack.... I'm open to any ideas." Asuka used her dimension prowess, the cracked opened up larger and larger until it was as big as a trap door. Asuka's eyes started to bleed. "I can't hold this for long! I need a ancor to pinpoint Kotori's dimension..... any bright ideas?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He thought on the Uchiha's words, it felt like a bad idea for them all go in like the plot of a novel it had problem written all over it there was no guarantee if they all entered there would be an easy way back out pondering for a brief moment before sighing. "Your gonna have to go in without me Asuka, I will remain here and use Chinatsu as a Anchor to this side of the crack so you can both find your way back safe to say if we all go in it may just close on us and i'd rather go out in battle than vanishing into thin air because my sisters can't control her powers."

To him the logic was sound be it was more than likely Asuka would argue against going in alone giving a nod to the weapon as it spoke. "Before you even think about complaining first of all its the most logical choice here, second i will be going in with you using the fact i am physically connected to Yukio in order to get you both back, and finally the chakra flowing between me and Yukio means should the opening get unstable we can easily give our own Chakra to keep it open for a short time however that window would be limited."

Tilting his head back towards Yukio still had the disappointing look in his eyes sighing that each day felt like a landslide of chaos just waiting to happen. "And when we get her back your duty is to take her to the Hospital for check up, no arguments no discussions, I will be informing Takeshi of what has occurred here so he can guide Kotori in using this power in the future."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was at loss of words when Yukio first spoke. "An anchor? I can't go to where she is without a pinpoint." She knew this was out of the question. "I may get stuck for years, time doesn't flow the same in other places.... years could be seconds here, centuries for Kotori... I just.... I don't want to do this alone." In reality, going at it alone was something she didn't want to do. God only knew what could be waiting for her but she kept her mouth shut.

The head was right, if Yukio couldn't pinpoint Kotori's location the only other way was for him to stay and keep the doorway open. She was going into this blind... but it was for her sister. Any price was going to be payed for that. "Allright." She said, finally giving in. Asuka took off her headset and gave it to Yukio "If you start running low on Chakra, call someone. I'm going in blind so god knows how long it's going to take me find Kotori. Don't hesitate to call someone to give you chakra, if this door closes.... it's over." She took a deep breath and stood in front of the opened crack. "And Yukio.... if I don't come back...." She didn't finish, there was no point in saying anything. She simply walked through the door.

What happened afterwards was a nightmare, that was a nice way of putting it. Like Asuka had predicted she had gotten stuck traveling between dimensions. The first one was a wasteland, apparently there was a big war that pretty much desolated the world thanks to the aftermath. In her time there she hadn't seen anyone... she did see the ruins of the village though.

Second dimension she spent her entire time running, reptiles ruled this land, huge reptiles that had their skin so hard her blade simply bounced off them. Her teleporting saved her quite a few times. Of course.... her company wasn't at very supportive. Telling her she should be better. She mostly ignored him, but she couldn't lie.... it was nice having the company.

Third dimension was basically the same as hers, except.... there was no Chakra. But it seemed humanity had evolved using their own mental capacity, rectangular buildings, skyscrapers. People seemed to be in a rush all the time, she got quite scared and immediatley jumped out. But from then on, it went downhill.

No matter how hard she looked, no matter how many times she jumped, she did not find her sister.

Time flew by, how much? She lost count after the first couple of years. She had seen a lot of things that shouldn't be able to move. Saw things that defied all logic. Apparently the spirit found it quite amusing, all she hoped was that Yukio was able to keep the door open. Had the same amount of time passed for him as it did for her?

Hundreds of different dimension, in some she spent days looking for her sister. In others months, she wasn't going to give up.

But this time, something was different. Asuka got on her knees, breathing a bit heavily. She cleaned the blood out of her eyes, she really needed to stop bleeding. "I think this is it....." She smiled looking around, laughing like a crazy person. "I do believe this is it...." She quickly regained her breath and stood up. Looking around this empty space? "Got any ideas on how to find my sister?" She asked her companion, at first she had found him annoying. But he did have a charm about it, his wisdom was welcome at times.

[thanks to traveling between dimensions, 7 years have passed for Asuka. She's now a fully grown 22 year old]
[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was alone... she was for the first time alone and lost. It was such a strange feeling for her that she was so unused to that single fact. She started to run, run to where was no end. Eventually, she felt that she was falling further and further away. It was all ready for her a month later... One whole month and she started to lose it, not wanting to get much further.
It was at the moment she wanted to give up... 3 months further for her live and then. It was like a voice coming from above, echoing inside this place.
"His words go for you as well young one, Are you not the Hokage's daughter. The heir to the great Uchiha clan."
She smiled, teared up again. Those tears hadn't even dried up before she started to run around once more.

Years passed by for her, many things had been happening. She felt like being broken right now. Years went passed, hoping on saving from family... From her heroes. Her family, yet as time passed by, they never came. She started to lose more and more hope at this rate.
unknown.png

Y҉o҉u҉ w҉o҉n҉'t҉ f҉i҉n҉d҉ h҉e҉r҉<i></i>​

Was a booming voice filling the air as the two entered the place? It was a rather dark place, a chill would soon come to them and there was a low hanging mist going on. It was an overall dark place, trees and branches and all those kind of things were all present. Some flowers were lighting up as a guiding some sort of way. But their true purpose was to shed a little bit of light, since there was no day or night here anymore. But till so far no sign of Kotori. But as they would walk further they would see the small child. It was sobbing and standing there with the back to them. Once close, she would scream "leave me alone!" And as a small tuft of smoke, three of them ran, each in different directions. One of them had to be real.
unknown.png

Once they got to the first one... she was standing in some sort of mirror, looking to herself. The eyes were dull, already giving away that this wasn't the real one. A thing from the past as how you could say it if you knew it after the happenings. She looked around, started to watch her own mirror reflection. "I'm... Not good enough... am I?" Were the words echoing inside this place... The words true towards her heart, true towards her feelings. Yet the moment she touched the mirror... It broke, it scattered. The mirror reflection stayed there unfrozen. Her own hand fading away. This was a clone... Footsteps would be pressed inside the ground, leaving a trail towards the next one.

The following one was kneeling down, hands over her ears sobbing. There was something that appeared to be a body next to her. Sobbing she stayed down there. "if... If only I was stronger..." Another form of self-doubt was displayed here, one that she struggled to keep for herself. One of her secret childhood friends that had died because she wasn't strong enough. It was a blame that she had given herself, never told anyone. But even that Kotori finished... The footsteps growing now in size, as if the user was aging up.

The last clone was placing cups, cups on a floor-filling them with liquid. "This will be amazing!" Were whispers all around them. It was something that was happening in the time she was there. Yet this was her truth right here.
S҉h҉e҉ i҉s҉ b҉e҉y҉o҉n҉d҉ r҉e҉p҉a҉i҉r҉҉ <i></i>​
Booming words followed before the display went further. The prank was done, as a 9-year-old she had placed a rather innocent prank. Yet the words were filled in for her. All kind of whispers, first one by one... but eventually all of them going in mixed in between. ' !' ' !' ' !' And more of those kind of words soon followed. Eventually all going between each other.
A faint rain started to follow for a moment, making the place even gloomier. There was ghost-like creatures around the small figure, all of those whispers went along till a moment it all suddenly stopped. "In the end... I'm always alone..." Were the words muttered, but instead of coming from the clone that was now vanishing, it came from a teen build woman. Her shirt tattered badly on the age, her sword stuck in the ground. Her hairs long and untamed. A new scar was on her shoulder, it was clear she had been a lot... But it was a grown-up version, looking up she let the small light stream hit her. Warming her up, her shirt was oversized, tattered and old. She looked towards them, unsure what the feeling was telling her right now... But that the clones were gone was a fact that she had already battled them.. But there was no emotion showing of her... She even grabbed her katana, it was like she didn't even think that they were the real versions... For her it almost looked like those ghost versions of them. Her eyes didn't had the spark of life as she looked towards them. "If only... I was stronger.."
gsISeum.png

[ooc:: Kotori aged up to 15 years old.]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was worried, extremely worried. Kotori looked older, probably the time difference between dimensions but she wouldn't know for sure unless she spoke to her sister. She looked at the Katana Kotori was dragging behind her, making a quick study on Kotori to asses the situation and think on her next moves. What she found out wasn't good.

The sword Kotori was dragging behind her made her think she was agressive at the moment, probably had been attacked for a while, no sleep, no rest. Being on guard the whole time she was here. Loneliness just added to the problems, being alone for too long could make the mind go nuts. Among other things the final assesement was simple, approach carefully, keep guard up, prepare to potentially subdue in case of an attack. Asuka gave the bright smile she usually gave her sister once they met up. "I finally found you." She giggled lowering her blade. Asuka slowly walked towards Kotori the smile never leaving her face. "7 years traveling between dimensions and here you are. All grown up." She whispered to the head, she would need a bit of help. "If you got any bright ideas I'm all ears. This isn't going to be easy."

She sighed stopping a few feet away from her, although the only thing she wanted was to get her back home Asuka didn't want to get stabbed in the process. Being careful was the option she opted to take. I'm sorry." Asuka apologized shaking her head slightly "I took too long to get to you.... way too long, I got lost on my way here... silly me... ended up in the craziest of places. Should tell you all about it." Asuka laughed a bit, trying to get her sister to return, even in the slightest. She pointed to the floating head on her shoulder. "This is Yukio's... your big brothers ghosty friend, we came here to finally take you back home."

Asuka streched her hand, she wanted Kotori to willingly take it. Forcing her unto it would only make things worse. Running scenarios on her head, if worst came to worst.... subdue, retrieve and retreat. With no response on sight, she decided to try another angle. "Do you remember.... the peanut holders?" She laughed fundling inside her broken Kimono, it seemed as though she was unclapsing something. "Well.... now you can get a bigger flag." She giggled, showing the peanut holder. Hopefully making good memories come forward.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Where as Kotori and Asuka seemed to age rather dramatically after entering the dimension Chinatsu seemed unaffected by the strange happenings of this place simply stretching out following Asuka along. "Seems we have run into something of a snag with this place, for what has been years for both of you has been but a matter of minutes in reality. Safe to say you have both lost entire years of your life in this place." Pondering on what to do next two tendrils extended from Chinatsu's form each one reaching to the two Uchiha now stuck in this place his head moving towards Kotori.

"Little one, considering what this place represents I'm pretty sure you can figure out the dream from fiction now this is a power you have and used to make this place, to that end bring yourself enough focus to realize what is real and what is not." Yukio's voice echoed from the outside, concern in his tone but also exhaustion it seemed keeping Chinatsu in this state for a long period of time was taking its tole on the Hyuuga. "Do you think you can get them both out, considering what i'm hearing the longer you all stay in there the worse things will get."

Taking a moment of pause the two realized that at the end of the day the presence of Chinatsu could only do so much and though there was a way to enter without risking the effects of this world the Sennin couldn't help but hesitate Chinatsu speaking in a low tone to his ally. "You have no choice, it won't be for long but it's the best option." Calling out to Asuka and Kotori the mass began retracting back towards the entrance. "Hold out for but a moment we will return shortly I will warn you however that no matter how he may appear Yukio is still himself."

Silence followed neither of them speaking a word before the air, if there really was such a thing, grew cold thundering steps moving towards them before coming to a stop. What stood before them could not be considered human a hulk mass of the same substance that had covered the clan head's arm not in a form of it's own and when it spoke it was almost like two voices speaking as one a portion of the head pealing back to reveal Yukio beneath. "I can't say sorry about my form, it was the only way i could think of entering without repercussions given what we are."

Extending a hand out to both of them he continued to speak hoping they would see it was still him though unknown to the Hyuuga much more than he could perceive would be happening around him. Brief flashes of a past long gone by the man before them briefly appearing as a young child that same dead look in his eye, another moment another crack opening up in the man a middle aged Hyuuga white locks stained in red flowing down his arm before dripping from his fingertips. Finally returning to the form he stood in now yet the same thing remained a feeling, a feeling of a man willing to commit acts of cruelty for the sake of the village no matter what the task at hand was.

Yukio seemed oblivious to all this hand still extended out waiting for them to take it so they could all escape from that place. "These are just fabrications, do not be deceived by what you think you see just hear our voices and know they are real Kotori come with us and see your family once more."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had to battle so many things, so many entities. That she herself wasn't sure of much more, every scenario that had been displayed was something that she really had troubles with. If it were to be something easy or hard... or something even closely resembled, this world would show it all. All in an attempt to break you... Once she saw those 'entities' again... She got rather hostile towards them, she didn't want to break. But this was surely being foul play. She gritted her teeth, they wouldn't get her not like this.
"I finally found you."
"7 years traveling between dimensions and here you are. All grown up."​
I'm sorry."​
"I took too long to get to you.... way too long, I got lost on my way here... silly me... ended up in the craziest of places. Should tell you all about it."
"This is Yukio's... your big brother's ghosty friend, we came here to finally take you back home."​
"Do you remember.... the peanut holders? Well... now you can get a bigger flag."​
"Little one, considering what this place represents I'm pretty sure you can figure out the dream from fiction now this is a power you have and used to make this place, to that end bring yourself enough focus to realize what is real and what is not."
She remained silent between all this. She wouldn't get affected by it again, she wouldn't lose the hope she still had. She started to ready her weapon, slightly tilted to the side not watching the person in front of her as a person. This should no... She would be just another entity. The grip onto the weapon was strengthening yet she didn't swing, she couldn't swing. Something was holding her back, this was or could be her sister.
"Hold out for but a moment we will return shortly I will warn you however that no matter how he may appear Yukio is still himself."
A frown got to her, Yukio is still himself? The words didn't make sense of how this world was. Doubt was started to creep towards her once more, was this real, wasn't it real. Was this her blame? Was this all her fault? The clone from before started to appear behind her, whispering once more. To those she did swing her swords, they turned towards tiny gelatine things and disappeared slowly. Holding the tip of her sword on the ground, before Yukio would enter. The grip tightened onto her hilt. The air grew colder around them, and steps were coming closer. Slowly the girl started to shiver a little and started to turn around, seeing the thing Yukio was. She saw what was around him, this... this was real, this wasn't fake. Her eyes grew wide by the realization, after all those years where she lost count herself. They were back... They were really here. Slowly the grip on the hilt started to loosen up and with her eyes wide, they started to fill up. Eventually, a tear streaming down her face as she watched them both. "This... is real..." She muttered under her breath and placed a hand in front of her mouth and nose. Tears dropping finally after years of being strong. She swallowed and started to walk towards them both, not taking the hand just yet. "These are just fabrications, do not be deceived by what you think you see just hear our voices and know they are real Kotori come with us and see your family once more."

She bit on her lip, so many thoughts were going through her right now that even she wasn't one to stood strong like this. Still holding the sword she walked to both of them, ignoring the hand and made an attempt to hug them both. Out of words to this moment, they were real they were here. Those were only things coming in her mind right now, she wasn't alone anymore.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was a bit carfeful, the sword in Kotoris hand worried her a bit. Who knew what had happened to her this past few years.... and by the looks of it. They were years. With a sigh, she kept her hands streched. Nodding slowly to the floating head, was he bringing Yukio here? Oh boy..... he just hoped the gateway could remain open.

But she almost jumped at the... thing that appeared behind her. With her eyes changing to her Eternal Mangekyou and with a bright light her sword was in her hand ready to strike. Thankfully.... the "beast, which was actually Yukio, spoke first. "Bloody hell man." Asuka complained breathing a sigh of relief. "I almost stabbed you." Well... who knew if that would've worked considering now that she looked more closely.... oh..... it was the floating head. But that didn't matter, right now Kotori was the priority.

With a smile on her face she turned..... dropping her own blade once she saw the attempt of Kotori. With a tight hug, which she was a bit bothered by the height difference... Kotori was probably going to be taller than her. She kept hugging her little sister. "Of course we're real." She said ruffling the back of her hair. "Let's go home." She gave her sister a bright smile, cleaning a tear of her face and offering her hand. From this point forward, she wasn't going to be alone again.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Patting Kotori's head the Hyuuga's head tilted to the side a small grunt being the initial response to Asuka. "Please don't I have enough people judging appearances without you doing the same." His words were too the point and blunt as usual not really interested in wasting time given where they found themselves. "Now you two are coming with me, given where we are I would prefer we not dwindle here too long." Backing away from the pair what could only be his eyes shifted between them both "Well the time for words is over let us make a move."

Swinging his arms towards them both two large tendrils wrapped round their waists pulling them under arm as the man opened one side of the black mass to look with his Byakugan. "You're lucky it was my household this happened had it been anywhere else this could have ended in a mess and had you both stuck here for god knows how long. What would have happened had you both been trapped." He was annoyed, though deep breaths were preventing the man from getting angry like the mass around him was attempting to sooth his temper as Chinatsu's voice broke through speaking in the mans stead for a brief moment.

"Safe to say we need to get a grasp on your powers, as interesting as this may have seemed we can't have this happen every other week to put it bluntly though i am sure you're very much aware of that."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You're lucky it was my household this happened had it been anywhere else this could have ended in a mess and had you both stuck here for god knows how long. What would have happened had you both been trapped."
Kotori swallowed for a moment, what he said might have been a little bit of the truth.. "Ehheh.. heh..." She muttered and raised a hand in order to scratch the back of her head. "Maaaaybe..." Her hair was long and she started to turn towards the side a little, eyes towards the corners. She was watching the realm, for her something was lurking around. Something she wouldn't want to have close to an idea or thought or anything. "Hmz..." She muttered a second, a moment even before placing her hands behind her head. "Alright... maybe... that is a smart case.." She said and would leave a soft sigh before Watching her older brother and sister. "I... am still the little one.. ain't I..?"

"Safe to say we need to get a grasp on your powers, as interesting as this may have seemed we can't have this happen every other week to put it bluntly though i am sure you're very much aware of that."

A heavy pout was given at that. "Oi oi! They are perfectly under control!" She said, pitched up soon and raising a first. She was not a kid anymore. "How old do you even think I am?!" She yelled at him, apparently, her attitude had changed in moments and even she didn't really recognize. "How old am I even..." She said and huffed. "Let's go home... I want to go home! This place is stupid!" Aaaand her moods swinged just once more, probably these times were called "teen"times

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was a bit taken back by the girls reaction. Kotori certainly had a way to turn a bad day into a good one. With a heartfelt laugh Asuka patter the young girl in the head. "If they were in control, we wouldn't be here in the first place." She joked just to riffle her up a bit more, at least she would be able to keep teasing her around every now and then..... the joke also appeared thanks to Kotoris sword no longer being in her hand.

With Kotori's question, Asuka scanned her from top to bottom to come up with an answer, she couldn't tell exaclty but maybe she could come up with an estimate. "I would say.... 14-16 years old." She whistled in surprise. "Man you certainly grew quite a bit." Asuka smiled holding Kotori close.

"Let's go home." With that Asuka opened the crack connecting to their home and jumped through. It was almost instant, like walking through a door as she was spat out back in the Hyuuga household. "Well.... this room got smaller."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was home... she was really home. She blinked a few times. Nothing had changed inside this household... She would caress her fingertips across object, feels the structure. "This... didn't change..." She said and would look around, she soon was already all over the place. "This is exactly like it was when I was gone!" She stuttered out a bit and started to rush through the house. "Yuuuuu, can I grab some clothing of yours..? I will make sure my dad pays for them... But I need something to wear! " She shouted and placed her hairs in a tail, they were not tamed and everything. "Pfuwaah... Let's get this on the road... See you soon in the household... Or..." And on that moment she had a blacking out moment, she wouldn't know yet that she would wake up inside the hospital later on that same day.

[Topic left]
[Turn of Yukio skipped due to the time that has been going over it.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back