Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lets do some Training!!![Private]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kaito was in need of battle experience because he wanted to join the Assassination squad. So he was trying his hardest to find a spar partner and everyone in leaf has rejected him but he found a girl somehow that accepted his battle request and ready to become his spar partner. So Kaito decided to meet her in forest of death where no one will say anything even if they fight. So Kaito sended her a message calling her in forest of death but he didn’t knew her name but he knew her rank. So he send a shadow of his to call her for the battle.

And then after waiting for some hours, Kaito saw a figure coming towards him and then he stands up and said “hello Miss, thanks for accepting my request on becoming spar partner. Well we both need some experience about real battle so we can fight back those frost shinobi’s who are attacking leaf.” and then Kaito waited for a moment and then he introduced him “Sorry for my late introduction, I’m Tsuchimikado Kaito, a chunnin and what about you miss?” and then Kaito waited for her response.

[Uchiha Miyako summoned]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While being small, Miyako carries somewhat of a large presence as she saunters through the forest with her hands tucked away in her pockets. She didn't know what to expect in responding to this call so recently after getting her head on straight. As she crests a hill and enters a clearing, she sees her so-called sparring partner. Even though he offers her a quick greeting and introduction, she only bows her head, "Uchiha, Miyako. Are we going to do this, or what?" She asks, not so amused by the man standing before her.

She's only a training Mednin, though she chooses not to shed light on this fact. Its been some time since she had a fight so here's to hoping it clears her head. She takes a few steps backwards and faces him, drawing her hands together into the sign of Tiger, as if awaiting her opponents first move.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito waits for her response on his greet and she does nothing but justs bows her head and tells her name as Uchiha Miyako and then she ask Kaito if we are going to do it or not and then Kaito get a little confused and then says to her “well we are going to do it and right now, right here. But also no killing each other okey.” and then Kaito waits for her response and then he says to her “well let’s begin.” As Kaito observes her, she was taking someback steps, Kaito knew that she will observe Kaito first and then strike him but he also knew that he has to be careful and not to look in her eyes. So Kaito takes a big jump backward and then he says to her “Here, I come miss Miyako.”

(B-Mod Called)

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Types (You can fill in what goes in there (of that type) later on)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

IMPORTANT: I do not entertain "RAW vs RAI" arguments. If a thing is modded a certain way, that's how it will be modded. If you have any gripes about how it's modded, please make a suggestion to get it's wording fixed.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako sighs and looks at the man coming towards her. She doesn't really want to fight him, but there's no backing out of it now. She isn't scared to face this man here in the Forest of Death, though she knows it won't be easy. He's nearly a rank above her and she hasn't fought in years. This, however, won't stop her from doing the absolute best that she can against this stranger, and he should be expecting a hell of a fight from her. Miyako's fingers remain locked in the sign of tiger, her eyes following Kaito on his approach.

The man who challenged her may be underestimating the small girl, or just overestimating how well he'll be able to do in a battle against against someone with complete visual superiority. Remembering that fact, she breaks the sign with one of her hands and reaches up to take the eyepatch off of her right eye, tucking it away in her pocket and revealing her rippled dojutsu to the approaching Kaito. She's not one to speak so much, instead her right hand rejoins the sign at her chest and she takes in a deep breath.

[Actions Sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1ceb19482b1ca1169c1bc42375eedeec.jpg

092e72b11c7060c88b21187727596a26.png

B-Mod Notes:
@ALL
- When submitting actions, please state the rank with each of your techniques -- otherwise they will ALL be counted as Rank 1.

@Kaito
- Unfortunately that isn't how you combo. You may only combo jutsu with one another only when the jutsu itself, or a specific ability, allows you to combo. Please see the UBR for rules on comboing jutsu.
- Since you can't use ninjutsu with your weapon equipped, smart actions dictate that you drop the weapon. So it's on the floor and requires 1 AP to "pick it up" from the ground.
- No weapon specialty was mentioned when you submitted your weapons, so they don't get secondary chances for use (such as chance to bleed, suppress, etc etc)
- Divination rolls cannot be used until next round or the round after.

@Miyako
- You couldn't complete your actions due to not having enough AP. It still costs .5 AP to enter into a style, so your final jutsu couldn't go off due to it exceeding your AP this round.
- You "spent" an additional .5 AP due to being suppressed.

--
If any of you have any questions about this round, you have until next round to send me a PM over the site (NOT DISCORD) and I'll have a look into it.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quickly, Miyako is approached and quite literally blown away by the flurry of attacks that Kaito has to offer. With each blast of jutsu and each swipe of his weapons that hit her with fury. With the attacks, despite being surrounded by a ball of light and an armor of fire, she's tossed backwards, slicing through trees along the way. With a sharp gasp and the disappearance of her protections, she finally skids to a halt within another clearing that's fairly far away.

She lies in place and groans, maybe this fight was a mistake after all, she couldn't even cast her genjutsu due to the speed of the attacks Kaito rained upon her. With the raising of a single hand, she yields, waiting for Kaito to approach her battered form before telling him, "You're.. Pretty strong, I yield." She remains in the grass and sighs outwardly, feeling defeated in more than one way.

[Surrendering]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito sees Miyako gone flying through the forest and then he starts worring about her as he thinks he didn’t hold back even a little ounce. And then Kaito starts running towards her and then after arriving near her and then he asks her in panic “Miyako are you alright, I think I did something I shouldn’t have to do." and then he sees her raising one of her hand and then she says to Kaito that he was pretty strong and then Kaito takes her hand and pulls her up so she can stand and then he says to her “Well I’m still not that strong yet.” and then Kaito sees her and then asks her “Miyako may i use medical jutsu on you so you can at least some power so we can go to our houses.” as he waits for her response and then sees the area he damaged as he whispers “well looks like I’m in a bit of mess here.” and then Kaito starts enchanting some spells as he puts a barrier and puts an illusion around the area he damaged, so no one can find any damage here and then he says to Miyako “well we are done here, wanna go with me to grab some food and tea.” as he asks Miyako waiting for her response.

[OCC: Miyako surrenders, so B-mod is done here, and Thank you Kaori for modding this little battle.]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito’s approach makes Miyako grin a little and she pulls herself to sit up, daintily crossing her legs and sighing outwardly. “Medical Ninjutsu? Are you apart of the branch?” She questions with a tilt of her head. Without responding to his offer, she exerts a bit of chakra across her entire body, it working to restore her more than enough to stand up.

“I wouldn’t mind some tea, where were you thinking?” Miyako stretches her body, a loud crack coming from her spine just before she releases a sigh of relief. With a swift motion, she replaces the eye patch back over her Rinnegan and ties a secure not at the back of her head.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back