Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Get Down to....... [Tutoring Topic]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was time to finally get down to business, while Maikeru was recovering he was about to train another person from the clothes team, he still didn't know why he mistaken her name for Reicheru when it was actually Umiko. He still didn't know where he got that name from since they didn't even sound the same but nonetheless he agreed on training her while Maikeru recovered from the final that he gave him. Once he's all better he'll probably teach him some sweet genjustu, plus he needed to master a sense. Maru decided to meet Umaiko by the hotspring since it's by a forest where she could have plenty of space to do whatever. Depending on her style of fighting he could work on improving it since he was pretty good at Taijustu and Genjustu. He knew a little bit about ninjustu since on his free time the rogue studies it but never really took the time to improve on his ninjustu skills. Besides if Maru didn't know something there was always Kawaii, she knew a lot more than he did that's for sure.

The rogue stood by the door of the hotsprings, the rogue looking at a few women pass him unfortunately when the women saw him they turned their nose up then walked pretty fast into the hotsprings. It was kinda obvious he was looking since he wasn't trying to hide it, he was following the women that he really liked with his head, his cheeks were pink, and that goofy smile made it clear that he was a creeper. He was able to stand around for a few moments until someone reported him to security who later told the creepy masked man to get lost. “Alright, alright I'm going.” He lied, then began walking away and once security went back inside of the entrance the rouge made a U turn then instead of standing by the door to watch pretty future wives walk in he simply stood behind a tree on the other side of the hotsprings with a perfect veiw of the door. Maru peeked around the tree then continued watching the good looking women from afar.

He wasn't exactly physical with his watching, Maru just liked to look at gorgeous women then fantasize about them beating him up, putting him through embarrassing torture, putting him through some horrible torture things like that. Unfortunately, no other women would abuse him other than Kawaii and Kaori at times but he wanted to find someone a bit more meaner. Like someone who was just plain mean to him was enough. Snapping from his masochistic fantasies he realized that he should be looking for his would be student, he groaned but at least he could teach now that there weren't any fox girls around…. For now. If there was one he could always just multitask by ditching her in the middle of the forest then let her find the way out on her own. The environment was an ally so might as well not have a repeat of what happened with Maikeru. Going back to his women watching, the rogue began to laugh to himself then blush again at his fantasies...

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Danii walks slowly towards the hotsprings where she knew Yamaru would be waiting for her. She kept a slow, steady pace as she walks up the road. She had left her house early, so she didn't need to rush. Plus, she still wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not, but with Maikeru and Reicheru still in the hospital recovering, she wasn't left with too many options. And, she had noticed his skills during the battle. Despite how annoying he could be, she would be lying if she didn't acknowledge his strength. She could see why Maikeru had trained under him. Maybe it would do her some good to train with someone new.

“But why him? Ugghhhh…. I really need to meet new people here. Maybe I can find someone in my branch to train with me.”

Danii throws her hands up as she lets out a frustrated sigh.

“Oh well. Maybe he won't be harassing some kid this time. Plus, he was quite strong on the battlefield.”

She continues her walk down the road until she spies a strange man hiding behind a tree. As she walks closer, she comes to the realization that the not so subtle peeper was in fact her teacher of the day. With another exasperated sigh, she leaves the path and makes her way into the thin band of trees on the side of the road. Despite not attempting to be quiet, her arrival seems to have gone unnoticed. Probably because Yamaru's attention was lost in his own fantasies. Danii stands behind him and crosses her arms while waiting to see how long it would take him to notice that she had arrived. Between his squirming and laughter, it didn't take her long to realize why he was hiding behind this tree.

So, he's a perv on top of harassing kids.

She begins to tap her foot as she grew impatient with him. Surely he would realize that the time they were supposed to meet up had arrived. Eventually, she clears her throat and speaks up.

“Ummm… what do you think you are doing?”

She glares at her pervy teacher. She can't comprehend how this was the same guy that taught Maikeru. If she hadn't seen him action, then she would have truly believed that Maikeru had been pulling one over on her.

[WC: 391]

[Post 1 of 5]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was continuing his 'research’ right up to where he heard someone who snuck up on him ask what was he doing. “Gah!” He yelped, then jumped backwards then held his hands up as if he was in a western stick up. He thought the Anbu was called on him for peeping but in all actuality it was just Umiko glare that greeted him. He put his hands down, looking a bit disappointed that the girl actually showed up to train with him. He honestly thought from the last encounters with him bullying children that it would put her off with trying to train with him but unfortunately when he got pretty angry at the dinosaur thing he did seem pretty strong, not to mention Maikeru was probably telling her how he was his teacher. He sighed, then hunched over. “Why couldn't you have been a good student and like, come late or just ditched.” Now he had no choice now, but it was a good thing too since none of the women really made him fall head over hills for them. He would take them home sure, but they weren't follow them across the world worthy so he could take a break from research for now. Not to mention Umiko looked adorable with that small glare of hers, he would probably need to also restrain himself from wanting to pull her squishy cheeks.

To keep himself from looking like a degenerate he decided to lie a bit. “If you must know there's been a…. Uhhhh spider thot trying to seduce men to eat them. So I'm keeping watch for the thot but honestly I think she ain't gonna show.” the masked rogue lied. To keep her from prying more he beckoned her to follow him, the training shouldn't be long so he would be able to knock this out then continue his research. “Common let's find a good space to train at so we don't get distracted.” By we he meant him since there was too many boobs for him to not want to look at, he didn't want this tutoring to end up with him losing his entertainment anyway to force him to train them so he decided to restrain himself long enough to train Umiko so she can go find something else to do. When he found a clearing, the rogue placed his hands on his hips then proclaimed. “Perfect this is as good as any to train.” He said, then walked over to a tree to plop himself down by the tree then decided to first see if the girl had like a style of fighting.

Despite actually knowing where her main damage sources would probably be coming from since from the big ass dinosaur incident, she had mostly been using taijustu and ninjustu. Since he wasn't any good at the ninjustu end he decided to have his ethereal partner Kawaii for a few pointers in ninjustu. When he figured they would be alone, Maru held out his hands then materialized his white musket out of thin air by channeling his natural energy to his hands then forming his weapon. “Kawaii, gonna need your help with this one.” He said to the weapon that appeared in his hands, putting the musket on his cheek he began to nuzzle himself against the weapon before beginning to speak to it again. “If you don't mind materializing for a liiiiiitle bit, I would appreciate it. I hate to disturb you but I'm kinda lost here, yanno pretty stupid. Pretty please.~♥” almost on cue there was a blue vapor like aura coming from the musket in Maru's hands, the blue then changed to gold before the gold smoke moved from the weapon to the air with three golden hitodama's that burned into existence to accompany the sparkly aura. The vapor-like aura then took shape, then took a bit of Maru's natural energy to help materialize itself into real space time so the once shapeless aura turned into a busty blonde ghost with golden pigdrills. Kawaii stretched as she floated, then elegantly she sat on the air then crossed her legs like a queen taking her throne then flicked her hand to tell Maru to move away from her so he didn't peek under her skirt and the hitodama's helped with blocking the rogues vision so he couldn't see anything from where he sat. The rogue groaned then crawled like a wounded puppy to get to a spot where the spirit would be comfortable with floating. ’For your sake you better had actually need me out here.’ the blonde glared down at the rogue, Maru rubbed his shoulder then laughed nervously then realizing he had to teach he set his musket in his lap then clapped his hands.

“Alright! So let's get down to business. What is your style of fighting? What do you use the most? What are you average in? What strategy you have when you are fighting someone at an equal level or maybe have potential to burst you in 10 seconds?” First things first was seeing where she was at currently, most teachers or tutors usually won't give them actual tips or point them in the right direction so Maru decided the first step is to see if there was things that need to be improving.

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Not showing up to training would make me a bad student, wouldn't it? Or maybe I am a bad student for showing up at the time and place that YOU chose. Regardless, I am here. Let's go ahead and get this lesson over with.”

She sighs and uncrosses her arm. She didn't buy the spider thot story one bit, but she decided against pushing harder there. She didn't care to know the truth anyways. Plus, she couldn't entirely fault him for his actions, there were some attractive people that she passed on her way here. Although, she could probably tell him that he would have a better view checking out the nurses at the hospital anyways. But, he would probably go bother Maikeru if she did, and Maikeru needed his rest right now. She followed Yamaru down a trail and was happy to put some distance between them and the hot spring distractions.

As they arrived in a small clearing, Danii was caught off guard when Yamamaru not only materialized a weapon from thin air, but also began talking to it. Either he was crazy or maybe his weapon had a spirit in it like her's. It didn't take long for her to find out as a beautiful young lady apparate out of the weapon. Danii even noted the glare and orders she gave Yamaru. Obviously, she had dealt with Yamaru’s perviness before. Although, it might not be a good idea to float in midair in a skirt regardless of where she places Yamaru. Danii blushes a bit as she catches a glimpse of what her teacher has been forbidden from seeing. Luckily for her, he draws her attention back to the training and she turns to answer him.

“Well, I mostly focus on slashing taijutsu with water ninjutsu support. I am also skilled at the Nanjirou fighting style which focuses on dodging and countering. As for for fighting some one of my level, I'll have to be honest with you. I do lack some world experience. Besides the gate incident, most of my battles have only been spars with my classmates.”

She looks down at the musket he holds in his hand and then back over to the spirit floating in the air.

“May I ask you two a question? How did you summon the spirit from within your weapon like that? I can talk to the spirit in my sword, but I wonder if it would be possible for me to do that too.”

[WC: 416]

[TWC: 807]

[Post 2 of 5]

[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru pouted. 'What is she looking all red about?’ he thought, honestly the rogue believed the young kunoichi was blushing had been because of him. The pointy ears and charming smile would make anyone fall head over heels for him, unfortunately she would have wait until she was like 18 for him to actually want her however when he figured out what she was really blushing about, Maru looked over at his spirit who seemingly didn't know the girl had gotten a peek at the spirits pink underwear. ‘I see how it is, stop me from looking but let HER look. So mean.’ he chuckled to himself then snapped back into what he was doing which was trying to get this teaching thing over with. “Slashing and Water!” He yelled jolting upright. Though he wasn't no good at ninjustu, close range taijustu he was pretty good at so that would be easy for him. Plus she was a Nanjirou, he honestly thought about robbing a Nanjirou's grave to steal the sword then fuse his weapon with it cause they had some good abilities from the scrolls he's seen. Prehaps he could give her a few tips to what he would do…

“Nice, I've been kinda researching people with your kind of ability since they have living weapons too. Like that taijustu they have called Temporized Slash where you could fake like you missed to get the other guy confident then come next round they are all messed up. Something like that would be pretty good for someone like me since I mostly rely on trickery.” He rubbed his hands together. “Plus they have pretty good dodging skills, someone who fights like a chimp would find it pretty difficult to land a hit. Not to mention they seem to be pretty good at striking vital areas, while not always strong could easily shred your opponent with the right abilities at work.” He explained, Maru would honestly have already would've taken a Nanjirou's body but he was a more of a gun fist fighter kind of person, besides the brute force of a demon was more than enough for him unless he could figure out how to combine the two which currently he didn't know.

He paused in case the young kunoichi had any questions and to his surprise she wanted to know how he was able to summon the spirit of his weapon like he did. 'Have some sage dude give you a firm ass whoooin then let said sage infuse natural energy with your weapon?’ Nah he couldn't tell her that, plus the sword was already talking to her so maybe the spirit and her connection was there but faint. “I mean it's pretty natural since she kinda manifest from my chakra.” He held his hand out as he explained. “I mean it's possible if you literally talk face-to-face with the spirit, perhaps like through some weird mediation like I did or just asking it or….” Maru began to think for a bit.

”Have you tried extending your chakra to your weapon? I manifest from his natural energy and cursed chakra.” Kawaii chimed in, giving Danii a sweet smile as she spoke. ”Prehaps your spirit doesn't have the right amount of presence to manifest on it's own, a little help from the wielder should be enough. Simply tell ask the weapon to try to manifest then offer your chakra or life force to it and I believe it will materialize…. Unless it's shy, which means you have to go INTO the weapon.”

WC: 597

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Danii drew Kingslayer off her back and held it in front of her on the palms of her hand. She looked down at the skull carved into the hilt and briefly thought she saw small embers burning in the socket, but it was probably just a trick of the light as it vanished quickly. She listened as Kawaii did a better job than Yamaru at explaining the process. The spirit resting inside had been silent since the night she had learned his name, despite all the prying she had done for more answers. She had even noticed a disconnect in her training since then. She was still able to pull on the strength of the spirit, but there was a noticeable disconnect between the two.

“Well, I don't think he is really shy. He used to answer me if I meditated and reached out and when I was in trouble. There was even one time when I was traveling here with Maikeru and Reicheru…”

She paused briefly as she realized that she had used their real names. Then again, she knew Yamaru had met them years ago back in Tea. He should know their real names. Plus, no one else was around to hear.

“Even before I knew his name or even that he was in there, I had an inkling that there was something special between me and the sword. It felt right to wield him. And later I was able to lean on him for strength and borrow some of his power in exchange for a bit of my life force. That changed the day I lost control and he took over completely. I don't remember anything that happened, but Maik and Rei said I attacked them in a fit of rage while I was unconscious. Ever since then, It seems that we haven't been on the same wavelength.”

She looked up from the sword and glanced between Yamaru and Kawaii. She realized she might have overshared, but it wasn't often she met someone else who had a similar connection to a weapon soul like she did.

“To be honest, I'm not sure if I am really meant to wield him anymore. I just don't know if we are as compatible as I thought we were. Maybe if I could manifest him, or even talk to me again, then maybe I could find the answers I'm looking for. But I don't have access to natural energy of my own. So, that might not really be an option for me. I really just want to go back to when I felt one with the blade.”

Danii pouts a bit thinking back on the easier days before she had started learning the history of the blade she wielded.

[TWC: 1265]

[Post 3 of 5]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well then, this quickly changed gears from combat training to try to repair this broken relationship between the girl and her sword. He wasn't a stranger to cursed weapons taking over the wielder, when him and Kawaii fused he usually started to have her thoughts invade his mind along with having some female alter ego. The rouge and the spirit listened to what her relationship with her sword was then when the sword went silent. Maru quirked his eyebrows when realizing that Reicheru wasn't a made up name but it was actually a real person that Maikeru and Umiko had met! He knew that he wasn't insane. “Wow Maikeru is pretty popular, first it was the cute kitsune, then it was the brown haired bitch, now he has someone named Reicheru. Knew I heard that name from somewhere.” he was pretty proud of his student, though he would've rather him have that fox girl the brown bitch did stab him however he needed to teach him how to not stab back unless they had some kind of weird blade fetish. Kinda like how he liked being abused but there had to be a hard limit on using swords and blades since those don't usually end well. Perhaps introducing them to basic pain methods like whips, brass knuckles, steel toe boots, and shock collars. Kawaii had implanted a spiritual seal in his vocal box to give him a small jolt when she tells him to obey similar to a shock collar but if they really like the swordplay perhaps small cuts and playful pokes. Those won't kill them at least.

“Well I guess I can see the issue here.”</B><B> Maru clapped his hands together then explained. “I had the same thing happen to me with Kawaii, I wake up some nights as a pretty blonde girl with all kinds of books and scrolls around me and I really hate studying. The only times that happened to me when Kawaii takes me over is either because I'm either endangered or she's just trying to learn how to better herself since we are a team. Did training with Maikeru and….. R name get a little too rough that Kingy here had to fuse with you. Maybe you felt like you were going to die or like they did something to make the weapon feel like it needed to step in to protect you?” If the weapon was similar to how Kawaii was, then all he would need to do is to put her in danger then Kingy would try to protect her. However if it was smart, it would probably know he would hold back because she was a girl and he could hit a girl if he tried. Not even to turn the environment against her or summon something to attack her since he had a strict rule about attacking girls physically or mentally.

But, she did say that she didn't have natural energy and that's something Maru had a surplus of since learning the sage arts. He could even make her cursed because unlike other sages he wielded the power of Maleficium. Black magic pretty much however granting people a portion of his energy always came at a price but maybe if he touched the blade with his demonic chakra then he might will be able to strengthen the blades life force for a temporary amount of time. “You know… I got natural energy and could use it to strengthen it's life force so it could come out. Might turn you into something…. weird but hopefully King when meeting natural energy would manifest from that. If not then…. Could always just mess with the trees so they can try to like… tickle you to death. Yanno?” he smirked, a mischievous smile crept on the rogues face. "I guess one method would probably piss you off and the other would get you scared. Guess those two methods with the combination of your weapons life force strengthen is enough to make it at least give you a little attention. How's about it?"

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Danii looked up from the sword and gave a forced smile and laugh.

“Yea. Exactly the same thing, except that, instead of studying, he tried to kill my friends. Sure, Maikeru did make me live through the hell of watching someone who was supposed to protect and guide us kill me and my friends over and over again. So, I guess he may have been trying to protect me in some twisted sense. Which would kinda make sense if he really is who he says he is.”

Danii looked back down at the sword. Unlike Rei, Danii could not sense the dark red chakra aura that seemed to seep from the sword, bit she could tell that the spirit inside was restless. Something seemed to be working it up, most likely the demonic energy put off by the pervy sage offering to train her.

Interesting…

A voice spoke out in her head. A familiar one she hadn't heard since the night she meditated after talking with Rei. The voice confirmed that Maru's plan had some merits. Well, the first plan at least. She would rather face the spirit and risk these potential side effects than to allow the spirit to take over her body again. If the spirit took over and hurt someone, then Danii wouldn't be able to live with herself.

“Alright, let's see what happens if you give the sword some of your natural energy.”

Danii completely ignores Maru second suggestion as surely he wasn't being serious with that suggestion. She held the sword out for Maru to channel his energy into it. The sword greedily swallowed the chakra as it disappeared into the mouth of the skull on the hilt. The eyes of the hilt seemed to glow red as a miasma began to emanate from the blade. As it encapsulated the whole sword, it began to materialize between the two shinobi.

59912237e9f3032ec1e56392d6d0134d.png

Danii watched in a mixture of excitement, confusion, and fear as the spirit took form. This was the first time she had laid eyes on him. All previous communications had only been through the voice in her head. Unlike Kawaii, her spirit doesn't take on a completely corporeal form and seems to be surrounded by a haze like a mirage in the distance on a hot day. As the spirit spoke, Danii immediately recognized the voice.

“It's been a while since I tasted that sweetness that comes with the consumption of demonic power. I had begun to fear that I would never taste it again. Luckily, it seems that annoying father of mine couldn't keep her under his protection forever.”

As the spirit talked, Danii's attention was drawn from him towards the miasma seeping from the sword. It condensed around her hand where a deep burning sensation began to build. At first it felt like nothing more than a dull heat, but built up to a raging fire and began radiating out from the back of her palm. The spirit kept talking, but Danii could no longer hear the words it said as she dropped to her knees. The sword fell to ground in a clatter as her other hand reached out and grabbed the wrist. Screams of pain filled her ears and drowned out any conversation going on around her and shadows crossed over her vision.

“Unfortunately, it took all my reserves to keep my form bound to the weapon and to keep the others in their place. Thanks to your kind gift, the surge in my power allowed me to manifest today and lay eyes on my daughter for the first time. I'm not… disappointed, but she still has a long way to go. So, I'll have to cut it short. With the last of this borrowed energy, I will leave a gift for her. Something that will surely help her grow stronger. Maybe it will strengthen her and she will be able to manifest me with her own power next time.”

As he wraps up, the spirit begins to fade into a thick miasma that slinks back towards the sword. Before withdrawing completely, the miasma surrounding the sword and Danii's hand begins to pulse between inky black and fiery red as something etches into the back of her palm. Almost as quickly as it began, it ended and Danii fell forward with her right arm outstretched. A tattoo of sorts seemed to remain as the only sign that anything had happened.

004s_by_masa_mima-daz0bod.jpg

[WC: 765]

[TWC: 2030]

[Post 4 of 5]

[MFT]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When she gave him the okay to use his natural energy to strengthen the weapons life source he nodded, then placed his hand on to the weapon not really sure if this would work but he might as well try. He focused his natural energy to his hand that touched the blade, the blade was sharpened and with his natural energy coating it the sword looked like it might could do more damage now however as soon as the energy coated the weapon seemed to be absorbing it. The dark red aura disappearing into the mouth of the skull Maru was preparing to boo since at first he thought that she weapon was being stubborn, but to his amazement it actually worked and the spirit finally manifest! But the spirit kinda didn't look like a human like he'd thought but then again Kawaii turned into a succubus when he turned into his Form of The Demon. The Spirit began to speak, Maru was beginning to wonder if he may had accidentally put a Youkai spirit into the blade but it seemed to have taken in demonic energy before so it seemed to be the spirit that had been hanging around with the Umaiko.

Maru winced when she began screaming and grabbing her wrist like she had been lit on fire, the rogue gave the demonic looking spirit a glare. “Yo what's your deal, she just wanted to see you since YOU went silent.” Maru scolded the creature before him. It explained to Maru that it wasn't just some random spirit like he thought it was her FATHER. The sweet girl with the pinchable cheeks was the daughter of a demon, now he didn't see that one coming. It also explain that it gave her something to make her grow stronger and that's she'll be able to manifest him on her own when the time came, still getting over the shock that this critter was actually her father. The spirit wrapped things up by fading into miasma to slink back into the sword without even say bye or I'm going. Maru scratch the back of his head letting a few moments pass then looked over at Kawaii, then shrugged.

“Welp, got some good news and good/bad news. Now the good news is you met your father and you'll be able to see him again!” He clapped his hands together then broke the good bad news. “Good/bad news, think you might be cursed… cursed as in not your weapon is cursed but YOU Yourself are cursed. Think you might be a hanyō unless Kingy here was once a human but since it's the first time he met you highly doubtful you aren't part something else.”

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Danii raised herself up to a sitting position after a brief lapse of consciousness. Rubbing the still sore mark that appeared on the back of her hand, she looked up at Maru.

“I'm not entirely surprised by who he is. He had already told me his name, but I thought it was a joke or trick or something. Seeing him confirmed it though. He looks just like him. Wait, that's not right. He looks like a twisted version of the pictures I saw of him. He didn't always look like that. Something changed him. Turned him into something both unrecognizable but still familiar. I don't know, I just wish Gramps was here to shed more light on this whole situation!”

After the brief outburst, the young Nanjirou stands up and looks for the weapon that so rarely left her side. Spotting it nearby on the ground, she reaches for it, hesitates briefly, picks it up, and sheathes it. She turns back towards Maru and gives him a small bow.

“Thank you for trying to help me. It didn't go quite as I planned, I have more questions than answers now, but at least I know who I am dealing with now. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that the same methods that worked for you two will work for me. Maybe we're not capable of that kinda bond, but I'm not going to give up yet. I'm going to go see what Maikeru knows about this mark and if he has any medicine to help with the pain. Thanks again for a unique weapons training.”

She nurses the sore hand as she leaves to find her brother and fellow refugee in hopes of answers and good medicine.

[WC: 285]

[TWC: 2315]

[Post 5 of 5]

[MFT]

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back