Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Make Takeshi Cry [Event Slot]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Step one.

Find a romantic vista. Someplace that gives the ambiance worthy of a proposal. The streets of the city were too busy. The ramen shops too pedestrian. There were no gardens of high repute nor were there any sites intended for such a deed. This was the closest she could find, a high point on the crown of a long dead village leader. She would call Kazuki and ask him to meet her here, she had followed Natsuru here so she knew that the girl could not be too far. It seemed logical at the time to follow the former Kohonan and it would appear that her logic or her instinct was on point. This would be the perfect spot, however she lost track of Natsuru as she studied the view. Would it prove adequate? She was not certain but upon initial appraisal it was not obviously inadequate and time was limited if she had any hope of keeping everything in order long enough to end this war.

Step two

Be dressed for the occasion. She was not the sort to preen in front of a mirror for hours, but she took an extra swipe of deodorant to both armpits for good measure. She sprayed some perfume that reminded her of infants that she regretted shortly after spraying. A push-up bra instead of her normal sports bras, but that was really the extent of her efforts. She was sanitary but she dressed like a normal person. Most of her research appeared contradictory regarding this point. "Look your best." "Show your assets" with an emphasis on "ass". "Be yourself." "Be yourself but better." "Dress to the nines." She had no idea what Kazuki would want, he was ice cold in the hottest (meant more ways than one) of situations in all likelihood.

Step three

Have a wingman. She had Natsuru, the one person in this world that could potentially manipulate or force Kazuki to do something he might be opposed or adverse to. She could not see her, little did she know Natsuru was dealing with Kohona's little princess. It was not entirely Natsuru's fault, Michi was stalking the Senju and probably should have been forthright regarding her intentions to follow. It was not as if the girl could have gone far, in fact it was likely that she was already aware of Michi's persistent presence this past day. Regardless, she would turn on her headset and give Natsuru a call. She would simply whisper into the mouthpiece, "thank you... Sennin Senju will find this place perfect. Why did you leave?" Only problem, she never picked up. Well, darn. "Senju Natsuru!" She shouted loudly. "I think this is a great place to propose to your brother Sennin Senju Kazuki!" Yeah she never did refer to him in a casual manner did she. Also with how that was phrased, it sounded more like an issue of sisterly love but that would be an issue that Natsuru would have to contend with. "Where did you go!" Yes, Michi understood the concept of 'trolling' even if she was not a common practitioner of such things, but it would probably get the girl out of the nostril she had climbed into. In the meantime she would pull out her notebook and jot something down as she engaged in step four.

Step four

Have a groom. Well, have a Kazuki. It was a simple fact, she needed him present to make the proposal and contract. She took a pair of deep breaths as she attempted to find some semblance of courage. Yes, she was legitimately nervous and for once in her life not entirely certain but he was a necessary piece. She would make the call, she did not have much to say. The reason being, she needed a script. She rehearsed in her head several times the words she needed to say to him. "SenninSenjuIneedyouatHokageRockforthepurposeofdiscussing aproposal!" She said it quickly, the words over-practiced in her head, she did not wait for a response as she hung up the call immediately upon saying the words she had. She internally cursed herself, it lacked pacing. It lacked a calmness she prided herself in. She also said 'proposal.' Dammit!

The call would return to her previous caller and she would wait for Kazuki.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
"SenninSenjuIneedyouatHokageRockforthepurposeofdiscussing aproposal!" would be the words Kazuki's headset would transmit directly to the Senju Overlord's ear. Despite possessing keen senses, hearing included, even to him, understanding what he had just heard, took more than a minute. He instantly recognized the voice, but the words were a different matter. After a careful steady of the oral message, he realized Michi was requesting his presence at the Hokage Rock to discuss something. The White Wolf had traveled to the Fire Country, not to rob them of their souls but to partake in the Lunar Festival Sunagakure had been invited to. He relished the thought of stepping inside his ancestral home's high walls once more. The Hidden Village was still as beautiful as ever and, even though it was hidden from plain sight, he still knew were the Sacred Tree of his clan was. He would have to pay it a visit sooner or later, before he departed from Konohagakure. Despite the major reconstruction efforts that had took place after the Great Exodus, the Occult Sennin still knew his way around, mainly because, those had lay the plans for the new Village, used the older ones as a base from which they would rebuild. Therefore, the Deep Court Hybrid could still navigate around with relative ease. He did not offer any reply but he still made his way toward his fellow Hybrid without knowing what she had in mind. If only he knew...[lb2][/lb2]It is said that if you say Mikaboshi's name enough times, the Deep Court Lord makes himself known to the poor individual that dares speak Elder Shadow's name one too many times. As a true son of the Deep Court and, potentially, Mikaboshi's own progeny, Kazuki only needed his name pronounced once. "Yes?" he would whisper from behind the last Oracle. Despite being able to travel rather silently, Michi with her Ancient heightened senses would have been able to detect him plenty of times before he whispered on her ear. If she could feel it, a sudden drop in temperature would also reveal the man's presence, alongside any shadows becoming livelier and being drawn toward the Senju Overlord. A slight howl of the wind could also be heard. This would certainly be interesting.​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She made the call, the entire request came out as a pair of lengthy words garbled together. It was unlike her to be anxious, but it was unlike her to act upon something that was emotion based. Her hybrid nature afforded her a great many benefits, including the freedom to pursue her prerogatives. To learn what she desired to learn. To be with the people she wanted to be with. She had chosen to spend that time with Kazuki, as willful as she was she chose to be near him. He was full of secrets that proximity would not force him to reveal, yet she stayed. There was no promise of protect, declaration of love or even a commitment, it was a choice she made every day whether he realized it or not. She pursued him beyond the borders of Sunagakure, escaping the confines of the country that could sustain her, not because she was lonesome but because she was worried. Kazuki was a consistent source of fear for the Oracle, perhaps it was an unreasonable paranoia to feel that he was imperiled or that she could make a difference if he indeed was in danger yet she chose to spend the limited commodity that she has known as 'time' on Kazuki. Over time she realized that this illogical prioritization of another person was a symptom of a disease process known as 'love.' Dangerous, near incurable and even if the symptoms of love are alleviated the presence of this infection would leave a deep scar.

So it was easy to use him, she did not have to lie. Strange how in this case however the truth was so hard.

Time moved too quickly or perhaps her perception was too slow. She released her finger from the headset and she could immediately feel a presence behind her. It was like an internal switch had been flicked, that sympathetic nervous system where her heart hastened and her lungs demanded more air. The instinct to flee or to strike inherent as she opened her hand to expose her palm and prepared to strike at the target who had approached her from behind. There were tells such as a change in her stance -- the weight being redistributed to her left which would serve as the axis for her to turn around and use the centrifugal force to strike her potential assailant in the chest. Her right arm, open palmed and shoulder dipped lower. Like a tension spring being released she would turn about, but his voice would whisper into her ear and she would not strike at the Sennin but she would be turned around and she would stumble back, away from the sneaky Sennin. (If Kazuki blocked the failed blow in some manner consent granted.)

That was faster than she had predicted. She did not even have a chance to take notice of his icy aura or the unruly shadows that danced and reached with their long tendril-like limbs. She was off, at least today she was. Not that she was ever 'right' when she left the boundaries of Wind Country but this was beyond her usual isolation and self-cocooning in dark spaces as she stubbornly refused to eat souls no matter how hungry she became. No, there was something different about her today, something someone as perceptive as Kazuki would likely recognize. She seemed nervous, her hands fiddled and her stature lacked the air of confidence she often portrayed. "...Apologies Sennin Senju," she said after a slight delay. "I... I did not expect so quick you to come," she stumbled over her words, they were out of order and she realized it after it came out of her mouth.

She needed to take a breath. She needed to think, but the gears in her head were in need of oil. It was more like a distorted screech inside of her head than a methodical plan. "I--" she was going to do this right the first time. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small box. It was black and quite small. She tossed it over to him with a smooth underhanded throw but her aim was not dead center like it normally would. It would not send him plummeting off of Hokage Rock but he would have to reach his arm to the side to catch the small trinket-sized box she had lobbed at him. The box would be heavier than he would expect, if he opened the box immediately upon receipt he might not notice her getting down on a single knee. She had to act quickly before she lost her nerve. "Sennin Senju Kazuki, I know that this breaks tradition..." words in the right order - check. "But I feel that it would be mutually beneficial to us if we were to get married," she stopped there for a moment and let out a low cough. She almost anxiety-vomited. "I have considered the benefits of this and feel that you are a logical choice and wish to submit a list for your appraisal."

If Kazuki opened up the small box, he would see that there was a ring housed inside of the small, soft vessel. It was a ring made of a pale metal, the eyes blue and the ring itself was frigid to the touch. It was a dragon ouroboros with a spined back that upon close assessment it could be noted that each spiny scale was at a slightly different height, some only a pair of millimeters in height while others as much as ten. It was a custom item, it looked like it was painstakingly hand-made. The metal was heavy, unusually so given its size. "We are both share the same court," she started to list off the reasons as she saw them. "You are unmarried," the first few were less than grossly relevant because there were many others, well perhaps not many but still others that fit this criteria. "You are intelligent and lovely and I enjoy your company," however the traits started to become more relevant. "I... feel that I can capably fill the role, assuming I am alive, as wife and that there is a high probability of happiness. AndIloveyou," She muttered the last part, this being far from her most poetic of moments.

Where was Natsuru when she needed her!

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
Michi failed a spot check. Despite the ample warnings that his body naturally gave to others, the last Oracle failed to recognize them. Yes, she detected a presence was behind her, but she only realized who said presence was when she turned around. Her reaction was quick, as expected from someone with shinobi reflexes. The Deep Court Hybrid would shift the weight of her stance, disclosing to the Senju Overlord from which side she would turn to strike him. He saw the entire motion but Kazuki didn’t react to it. If she was going to strike him, he was going to let her. Fortunately, he received no blow because she would soon realize she knew the voice that had whispered and Michi stopped the open palm strike that could, most likely, break the White Wolf’s sternum. " ...Apologies Sennin Senju… I... I did not expect so quick you to come." she would stumble over her words as much as she had stumbled back, physically. The Occult Sennin instantly understood something was off with her today. Not only she had sounded strange, she looked weird as well. Her hands were fiddling, her customary confidence stance was gone. He had never seen her like this. Something was clearly troubling her and forcing her to act outside her norm.[lb2][/lb2]

"I--" she would begin only stop the moment she started. After procuring something within her pocket, she would toss a small black box to Kazuki. Just like her game was off, so was the last Oracle’s aim and she would toss to the Senju Overlord’s right side, instead of at his center. He would extend his right arm to grab the small box before it started its downward path. Although small, its weight was not proportional. It was quite heavy. The White Wolf would open it up, revealing a ring, a pale metal ring. A ring, clearly hand crafted, representing an ouroboros dragon. A depiction of eternal unity. Kazuki’s right eyebrow raised in slight confusion upon what he was seeing. He would be even more confused once his eyes caught what Michi was doing. She had knelt before him. "Sennin Senju Kazuki, I know that this breaks tradition... But I feel that it would be mutually beneficial to us if we were to get married. I have considered the benefits of this and feel that you are a logical choice and wish to submit a list for your appraisal.” she would announce. The Occult Sennin calmly listened to what she was saying, trying to find a reason for all of this. He was also checking the weight of the ring, finding it heavier than it should be.[lb2][/lb2]

"We are both share the same court. You are unmarried. You are intelligent and lovely and I enjoy your company. I... feel that I can capably fill the role, assuming I am alive, as wife and that there is a high probability of happiness. AndIloveyou." she would enumerate the list of reasons for their marriage, though the last one was, essentially, said under her breath, rather than out loud. The White Wolf’s mind raced through a thousand reasons to decline such proposal. War time, he wasn’t human, he was a permanent target for mighty opponents, he was a Senju, death was drawn toward him like fireflies to a bonfire. Her behavior was not well, she had never shown any interest in him, though she had ventured into the Fire Country, previously, to convince him to return to Wind. ”Raise. This is uncharacteristic of you and I require no one to kneel before me, regardless of the reason.” he would state after what seemed an eternity. The Deep Court Hybrid would immediately realize he had not given her an immediate answer, but she also had not made a question either, at least not the correct one. ”What is this ring made of? I do not recognize its metal. It is frigid to the touch and heavier than its small size would indicate.” he was not playing with her or trying to delay the inevitable talk about the marriage proposal, but he was genuinely curious about the Ouroboros Dragon ring she had given him. He had never seen such metal before and the weight to dimension ratio led him to believe he was holding a rather dense piece of jewelry.[lb2][/lb2]

”Why? Why now? You are a woman of logic, a woman longing for freedom, after being shackled most of your life. Shackled by tradition, shackled by compulsions placed on you by stronger man that abused you. Forced to bear a child to a monster disguised as a human. So why shackle yourself again?” Reaper would question her as he began to further open his robe so his entire chest would be revealed. The last Oracle had certainly seen his tattoo before, albeit partially. This time, though, she would be able to grasp it in its entirety. A crimson tree stabbed by a black blade. The same tattoo she would see in every member of the Senju clan. In Kazuki’s case, it was on his left pectoral muscle, covering most of it. That would be the only color visible on the Senju Overlord’s chest, because of the skin was alabaster like. His general paleness was, however, not the most interesting thing about him, nor what he was trying to show her. Near the sternum, where the hear is usually located, stood an open cavity. The walls of that hole were covered in ice and, deep within, a fiery core pumped the White Wolf’s circulatory system. She had no way of not seeing that.[lb2][/lb2]

”Understand this. Death is what I am, it is every part of my fiber. Death follows my trail. The treatment that made me this pale also shut down my emotions.”<i></i> he would share with her. ”Are you certain of this?<i></i>​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small part of her expected immediate rejection. In fact, there was a 13% chance. A swift, heartless denial that would leave her with a lump of metal in her pocket and a number of plans already in motion that she would have to bring to a halt or heavily alter. Of course he did not say yes either. Not immediately at least, his first concern not to answer the question posed by the Oracle but rather to ask his own.

”Raise. This is uncharacteristic of you and I require no one to kneel before me, regardless of the reason.”[/b][/color]

He was not wrong, she was not acting right. In fact had anyone observed her these past few weeks they would know for a fact that something was off. It was after she left Wind Country in pursuit of the Sennin. After she had returned to Wind Country, for months she remained unnoticed and during that time she was left to her devices. Something had clicked inside of her, like a switch. Her actions since they parted had been methodical as she started to manipulate the powers that have been and would be in Sunagakure into the right positions for a change, knowing that with change would come pain. She rose and awaited her answer, but she got none.

”What is this ring made of? I do not recognize its metal. It is frigid to the touch and heavier than its small size would indicate.”

He was fixated on the ring. Indeed, the metal was strange - ice cold and of a light color that was not quite characteristic of anything the Sennin had seen before. "An alloy," she replied, her stance shifting. "Feathersteel and Carmot," she elaborated. Feathersteel is a light-weight, flexible metal indigenous to the southern mines of Wind Country. A popular metal among the well-to-do for arms prior to the advent of Takahashi steel, a popular alloy that uses lightweight metal to made for a slightly heavier weapon with exceptional durability. "Ice Carmot," she clarified. Carmot was one of the most expensive natural resources sourced in Wind Country. Unreliably found, earth, wind and fire-based carmot are by far the most common, water and lightning being uncommon. Advanced elements, such as storm or ink, exceptionally rare. Ice probably the rarest and most coveted of all in Wind Country. Sandworms are notoriously allergic to water so an affinity for such was essentially unheard of. Carmot, both brittle and dense, also housed a concentrated power characteristic of the unseen force that pervaded the countryside. Carmot was not only a prized resource but also one of the most coveted resources among traders.

The ring was one of a kind in this case. Icy and smooth, the spiny scale painstakingly carved and the blue gems housed within its orbits flush with its face. "The eyes are not sapphires, but rather blue diamonds," she continued to explain. The apprehension of her own unanswered question not forgotten. Blue diamonds are among the hardest of all gemstones, the blue diamond best known for its brilliance due to its high refractory index. The stones were painstakingly placed in the bezel setting which were like eye-sockets in the head of the carved beast. The ring was exceedingly expensive, more than a shinobi could afford which could be considered brow-raising but Michi had a strange relationship with the world at large. Where most people depended on paychecks and stipends, Mich bartered. What did she trade for this?

”Why? Why now? You are a woman of logic, a woman longing for freedom, after being shackled most of your life. Shackled by tradition, shackled by compulsions placed on you by stronger man that abused you. Forced to bear a child to a monster disguised as a human. So why shackle yourself again?”

Still no answer from Kazuki, just more questions. It was somewhat cruel. The odds against her rose to 23% in her mind as she started to recalculate. Had she assessed this situation wrong? Why would she want to 'shackle' herself to him? "I don't consider this proposed union a restraint," she answered thoughtfully and of course honestly. "Freedom and companionship are not diametrically opposed," she postulated. "A union is a choice. A marriage... a commitment and a promise," she continued. It was a shame that this was not intended to be a love story, this would be seen later as a beautiful moment as she sought to define a loving relationship. However, this story was a tragedy and she knew it. "A far cry from the prison of my youth." She took in a breath, still apprehensive. Kazuki's view of relationships differed from here own, that freedom was synonymous with freedom. That autonomy and a relationship with another were mutually exclusive.

Kazuki would unbutton his shirt. Not the reaction she had expected. She understood that her logic was infallible, that was a basic universal law at this point. She simply did not anticipate her words for being -this- effective. She also felt conflicted, she was biologically wired to react positively. Yet another part of her felt that this was moving too fast, the irony of that sentiment not lost to her. He revealed his tattoo, she had seen it before. How much of it she had seen previously depended on how tightly his curtains in his home were drawn because she was first and foremost an archivist attracted to information and learning, the social expectations of modesty did not compel her to look away then and such a restriction would not control her now either. Then there was this pit in the center of his chest, where his heart should be. Where his heart was mysteriously absent. This was his rebuttal: that he was not similar enough, that he and her were not the same.

”Understand this. Death is what I am, it is every part of my fiber. Death follows my trail. The treatment that made me this pale also shut down my emotions.”

in short: he could never love her. It was a harsh reply, but it released a weight from her to hear that. She did not need to be loved. She did not need to be missed. This was the end of her journey, she did not need to be saved. Thankfully, he would not feel compelled to try. Good.

”Are you certain of this?"

"My proposal stands."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
"An alloy. Feathersteel and Carmot. Ice Carmot. The eyes are not sapphires, but rather blue diamonds." Michi would explain. Kazuki took a second and third look at the ring after hearing the last Oracle’s explanation. He had never heard of Feathersteel before and his knowledge about the Carmots were extremely limited, though he knew it was related to the Sandworms somehow. Still, he knew Ice was one of the rarest variants. He was also quite aware that Blue Diamonds were extremely durable and that the ring, stored inside the tiny black box, was extremely valuable and costly. He wondered how the Deep Court Hybrid found the funds necessary to buy it, given he didn’t consider she would steal it. ”Interesting choice.” he would mutter, though why or what he found interest was left unsaid.[lb2][/lb2]

"I don't consider this proposed union a restraint. Freedom and companionship are not diametrically opposed. A union is a choice. A marriage... a commitment and a promise. A far cry from the prison of my youth.” she would note, making clear marriage was a commitment but not a prison to her. She was correct on that matter, but she seemed oblivious to the implications of marrying to the Overlord of the Senju Clan. The White Wolf would not immediately tell her what it meant because he was busy taking the upper part of his robe, so he could show her something. The fact he lacked a true heart. "My proposal stands." Michi would reassure after witnessing his lack of heart and the fact his emotions had been shut down, almost entirely. Time to make everything crystal clear. ”I have shown you something few people are aware. Time to tell you further facts that I feel you should be known to you before we proceed with anything. I share a powerset with Suna, power over death, so I have powers of the Earth Court. I do not have a physical heart but a flaming core like a Fire Court Ancient. Still, I am only, thankfully, a Deep Court Hybrid and that makes me an anomaly of sorts, if you ask me.”</GLOW><i></i> It was a strange thing that no one, quite probably, could explain. ”My ability to feel emotions is severely limited as I have told you and as you have seen. Are you willing to stay in a potential loveless marriage, not because it was an arranged one, a common practice among the nobility, but because one of us is almost incapable of feelings?”<i></i> Did the Occult Sennin love no one? Of course not, he loved his sister. He deeply cared for the people of his clan. Still, his ability to feel emotions was crippled.[lb2][/lb2]

”Thirdly, if I accept your proposal, you will be marrying the Overlord of the Senju clan. You will become part of us, you will be forced to follow our code because, if you do not, you will be hunted down and killed. And that is assuming you survive a certain ordeal that will change you. Right now, you feel a compulsion to consume souls and, even though you can fight it, you still suffer for it. If you survive the ordeal, you gain a new one, one you cannot fight against no matter how hard you try.” Kazuki would warn her. Was she willing to bound herself like that? Maybe she wasn’t binding herself to him, like she had been bound to others before, but if she became part of the Senju Clan, she would become bound by their laws and what make them unique. <GLOW glow="darkred">”You will become unflinchingly loyal to the Senju Clan and to Sunagakure. Are you willing to suffer that?”<i></i> he would further inquire. ”To marry me, you will have to become a fully-fledged Senju, with all the positives and negatives that carries. Protection, family and loyalty but a compulsion you cannot sate. That is something I will not abdicate if we go forward with this. Anyone that is to marry me will have to be a fully-fledged Senju.”<i></i> he would further clarify. It was the White Wolf’s only requisite, only demand for this. ”When you witnessed me taking souls in the Fire Country, Natsuru told you she had seen me doing that many times before. And I believe I have told you this myself, prior today, I have been taking souls long before I awoke my Ancient side and became a Hybrid. That is my compulsion, perhaps something stemming from my inhuman biology, perhaps not. It may be yours too, though these compulsions are generically different for each of us, so I believe it will not be. Think carefully Michi.”<i></i>[lb2][/lb2]

He would give her a moment of pause. He had gave her plenty of information to process. ”If after all this, you are still willing to go ahead, I will accept your proposal.”<i></i> he would declare as he stared at her. There was no smile present on his face, no hint of a bigger emotion suppressed on his tone, only the same calmness that was usually there.

[tbody]

[td=null,1]Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif
[/td]

[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Interesting choice.”

'Interesting' was a word for it, yes. Perhaps she was a romantic, seeking to forge something beautiful and wonderful to symbolize her affections for him. That could be the truth, but such efforts would not be appreciated or reciprocated. Love did not have a ledger to track what was given or taken, but the truth of the matter here is -- 'love' was irrelevant. It was certainly there, she was not capable of lying about something like that or really anything since she was initiated into the Deep Court. Love, however was was not the only reason. One could assume that she was doing this for the name. For the power that the right surname would afford her, but she was hardly the type to climb the social ladder. Perhaps it was for a sense of security. She could just be lonely. There was a time long ago that she told him what she wanted and that was mutually assured destruction. Her reason being: she was curious and wanted to know what came next. It was a course of action that she would have pursued had it not been for Ancient intervention. "May this open many doors," a curious benediction pronounced.

”I have shown you something few people are aware. Time to tell you further facts that I feel you should be known to you before we proceed with anything. I share a powerset with Suna, power over death, so I have powers of the Earth Court. I do not have a physical heart but a flaming core like a Fire Court Ancient. Still, I am only, thankfully, a Deep Court Hybrid and that makes me an anomaly of sorts, if you ask me.”

What he said made no sense. He suggested a mixture of courts, yet such was not possible as he described a likeness to the other courts before he concluded that he only shared a heritage with the Deep Court. She listened, dedicating his words to memory, a proposal turned lecture.

”My ability to feel emotions is severely limited as I have told you and as you have seen. Are you willing to stay in a potential loveless marriage, not because it was an arranged one, a common practice among the nobility, but because one of us is almost incapable of feelings?”

I will probably never love you. Harsh. Was she willing to commit in spite of this?

"I am," she confirmed.

”Thirdly, if I accept your proposal, you will be marrying the Overlord of the Senju clan. You will become part of us, you will be forced to follow our code because, if you do not, you will be hunted down and killed. And that is assuming you survive a certain ordeal that will change you. Right now, you feel a compulsion to consume souls and, even though you can fight it, you still suffer for it. If you survive the ordeal, you gain a new one, one you cannot fight against no matter how hard you try.”

Abide or die. Cruel. Was she willing to commit in spite of this?

She took a breath and swallowed hard. Was she arrogant enough to believe that she resist whatever would take hold? Perhaps. Or, these terms would be impermanent. That she stopped caring. That there was something she wanted more than her freedom. "I am committed still Sennin," she confirmed yet again. Fear was simply an opportunity for her to be brave.

He would continue on.

”You will become unflinchingly loyal to the Senju Clan and to Sunagakure. Are you willing to suffer that?”

"Are you willing to suffer that Sennin?" She inquired. "Why Sunagakure? Why knowingly fetter yourself to anything?" His request for her conversion, she wondered if that was the right word. Perhaps it was more an indoctrination, she could not be certain. She did not know the ultimate details of his tree but she had started to put together some of the pieces. "You came from Kohonagakure," she observed. "Yet your obsession is for Sunagakure, why? What changed?" What is the cure for preoccupation?

”To marry me, you will have to become a fully-fledged Senju, with all the positives and negatives that carries. Protection, family and loyalty but a compulsion you cannot sate. That is something I will not abdicate if we go forward with this. Anyone that is to marry me will have to be a fully-fledged Senju.”</GLOW></B><i></i>

<B>"I have already given by consent, I am seeking to be better informed," to set you free. "There is nothing you can say, except 'no' that will cause me to turn away."

<GLOW glow="grey">”When you witnessed me taking souls in the Fire Country, Natsuru told you she had seen me doing that many times before. And I believe I have told you this myself, prior today, I have been taking souls long before I awoke my Ancient side and became a Hybrid. That is my compulsion, perhaps something stemming from my inhuman biology, perhaps not. It may be yours too, though these compulsions are generically different for each of us, so I believe it will not be. Think carefully Michi.”

She wanted to say something, there were a number of things that she wanted to say. But she would not. She could not. She was on a path that had a terminal point that was rapidly approaching. She would not be able to make the differences she needed to make if she were to make the differences she desired to make.

”If after all this, you are still willing to go ahead, I will accept your proposal.”

"Then a contract has been made." There was a chill in the air and it was not the Sennin's own aura.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had been laying down behind one of the rocks at the Hokage rock eating her Dango Sticks. The shade that the rock provided was enough to provide a nice temperature to stay. The clouds enough entertainment, the food enough energy to elude any thought of leaving. But she sighed, she was kind of bored. Her Branch members were given their orders and were executing them flawlessly. In the end, for the first time in months, she had free time and decided to spend it by herself. Or so she thought.

She simply turned over and took a small pick. Man, this girl was beautiful. Huh, and she seemed eager? Even a little nervous. Something interesting was happening. But she decided to lay low and just watch the exchange happen. The question was with who. She got her answer a short while later, black hair. The guy looked like an Uchiha but didn't recognize him which meant he wasn't part of the clan. Who was he then? Who were they?

They started to speak. Sheesh, this must be quite the serious meeting considering how they spoke to each other. Once the woman actually revealed the reason she had come here she made a face... a face which meant 'Is she serious...'. The thickness on the air alone was enough to pry any situation from it's happiness. The man's answer didn't help at all. What was this talk about duty? This is supposed to be a happy moment. Where people jumped and kissed and hugged, this seemed as if it was a business venture. Two people making some sort of contract instead. Which it wasn't acceptable.

With a deep breath she placed her hand through one of the rocks. Taking out a couple of items of her own making, quite harmless yet it couldn't help to bring out laughter... in children. She hadn't yet tried it on adults. With a simple poof she dissapeared from her spot and almost immediatley appeared right next to the two strangers. Throwing the plastic containers into the air she gave them a wide and warm smile.
CooperativeNaughtyEarthworm-small.gif

"CONGRATULATIONS!

Asuka clapped her hands together a couple of times, giving small jumps. The plastic containers gave out a loud sound before it exploded into thousands and thousands small pieces of glitter. Slowly falling into the ground around them. Hopefully making their situation a bit more colorful. Asuka stopped jumping and spoke "Come on! The hell you mean 'Contract has been made!'" In a serious yet joking tone, she sighed and continued "Supposed to be a happy moment! Jump around, hug each other. God damn Kiss!"

She looked at the man she a pout on her face. "And you! Why do you to give out conditions as if you were making a deal! Supposed to be a happy engagement! Supposed to hold your hands to your head and all surprised and stuff and go "Oh my god! Yes!!" She spoke mimicking the gesture.

[OOC permission granted so that Asuka could already be there.]
["Glitter bombs" just throw glitter all over the place as seen in the GIF]
[Topic Entered]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
"I am."<i></i> Michi would confirm. She was willing to suffer through a loveless marriage. "I am committed still Sennin,"<i></i> the last Oracle would declare as Kazuki continued sharing with her more reasons for her to remove her proposal. "Are you willing to suffer that Sennin? Why Sunagakure? Why knowingly fetter yourself to anything? You came from Kohonagakure. Yet your obsession is for Sunagakure, why? What changed?”<i></i> Michi would wonder. She did not know nor could the White Wolf explain. Only a true Senju would understand what he meant with those words and, as much as he would like to tell her, their true meaning, he couldn’t. He opted to remain in silence for now, at least regarding that particular topic. "I have already given by consent, I am seeking to be better informed. There is nothing you can say, except 'no' that will cause me to turn away."<i></i> the Deep Court Hybrid would acknowledge as the Senju Overlord kept pouring out more and more information that could be the needed deterrent for her. "Then a contract has been made."<i></i> And the deal was one. Despite the Occult’s Sennin’s attempts, Michi was determined in going ahead with this arrangement. So be it. An eerie chilling, one not produced by Kazuki’s body, filled the area, intensifying his own deathly cold aura. Had this been a wise move on his part? Was this a wise move on her? The Senju Overlord was not aware of the last Oracle’s ulterior plans and motives, because if he knew…[lb2][/lb2]

"CONGRATULATIONS!” a cloud of confetti would shout at them. Of course, once the “dust” settled, a woman would be next to them, all claps and cheers. "Come on! The hell you mean 'Contract has been made!’ Supposed to be a happy moment! Jump around, hug each other. God damn Kiss!" the new woman would address the Deep Court Hybrid. "And you! Why do you to give out conditions as if you were making a deal! Supposed to be a happy engagement! Supposed to hold your hands to your head and all surprised and stuff and go "Oh my god! Yes!!" she would note to Kazuki, motioning what he was supposed to be doing. The Senju Overlord would turn his neck, just enough so he could gaze the newcomer. ”Leave.”
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She knew that he did not want to marry her, but she knew he would say 'yes.' She knew he had the attributes she required to draw those she required into the right places. She knew that he could take care of himself. Most importantly, she did not have to lie about how she felt. It was sad, sad that she actually felt something for him but it would never be returned but she never expected to get anything in return for her admission, proclamation or desire. There were a number of reasons why she felt this way, it was completely logical, despite the fact that many people claim that there is no logic in love they are gravely mistaken. Love is a biological event created in reaction to external forces. It was something required for her to enter this contract, because the first question anyone would ask her is -- do you love him? Her answer had to be a resounding, enthusiastic 'yes' because she could not lie, only manipulate. It was not chance that she fell in love with him, nothing was by chance in this series of causal events even if the universe in their divine wisdom had assisted her along the way. She sough him out time and time again. She gave him opportunities to be her friend or betray her. He always chose the former. So she was his friend, even if her idea of friendship was stiff and cold, he was similar in that way even if it was for different reasons. She was simply too broken and he, perhaps now that she saw his lack of a heart was too broken also. The similarities between them were uncanny and she concentrated on that. And in time, she wanted him to be safe. In time she did not want to see him get hurt. Yes, she trained her mind to fall in love because a naturally occurring one did not seem feasible and even if it was, that love would have been with the 'wrong man.' She needed his name, his position, his connections to achieve her ends.

Now a contract had been made between the two of them. She was seeking to enter a marriage with the Sennin, knowing that in doing so she would tether herself to a clan she knew nothing of and a community that hated her. She was willing to abide by a loveless marriage. It seemed fanatical and it should have been a sad moment, but it was not for her, it was a step closer to the end of her story. He did not know what she had planned, in fact nobody did. But loving Sunagakure more than herself would not change the course of events. Loving the Senju clan more than herself would not change the course of action she would have to take. A labor of hate turned into a labor of love still had the same outcome, just a different reason for reaching that moment. In fact, it was better this way, he would not even miss her. At the sublime moment when her plan reaches fruition, perhaps she would feel something besides anger and hate when the time came and the curtains were lowered this final time.

There was an awkward, stiff moment to follow. No embrace, no smile. Nothing. And then...
giphy.gif

A sudden blast of sparkling cancer spot her in the face. She was temporarily blinded by the glistening cloud. "Sennin, get down!" She shouted, making the one great fatal mistake one could make when being accosted by a glitter bomb. She opened her mouth. The little bits of glitter inhaled in both her mouth and nares tickled her lungs causing her to start coughing violently. "*cough* *cough* Pffft *cough* Blegh *cough* *cough*!" Were they under attack in Kohonagakure? That was her first, almost instinctual reaction despite the fact that it made almost no sense what so ever. This seemed to be one of the 'safer' places to be, as odd as it was. Despite the gnawing hunger that being so far from the borders of Wind Country caused her to suffer, their enemies were also miles away or so she presumed until a moment ago when her mind was left to think 'what if'?

Glitter in her eyes, she could hear their assailant before she could see her. She sounded young,

"Come on! The hell you mean 'Contract has been made!' Supposed to be a happy moment! Jump around, hug each other. God damn Kiss!"

No, this was something else. Something strange. She rubbed her eyes, her stiff, readied posture relaxed slightly albeit with caution. "Who? Was that the right question. No, "what?" She rubbed her eyes again, a bleary image of a young girl, the harbinger of glittery doom.

"And you! Why do you to give out conditions as if you were making a deal! Supposed to be a happy engagement! Supposed to hold your hands to your head and all surprised and stuff and go "Oh my god! Yes!!"

Good question. She tried to force a smile, it was not a natural expression for her so it came out wrong and more glitter fell into her mouth causing an immediately regretful look to follow. This glitter got just about everywhere. She was confused, mildly disoriented by the sudden change of mood and the number of questions she was left with. She was demanding that they be surprised by what? "Why would it be a surprise? I knew what i was going to ask when I came here?" That he said 'yes'. Well, there was a chance he would say no. She had conditionals prepared for such a potential eventuality, if course his meddling sister seemed to have elected to not be as meddlesome on the one day she would have proved to be exceptionally useful if this proposal went wrong.

She needed to get back on track, She ran her hands through her own hair, streams of glitter would pour from her head and down her shirt. That was a new, less than pleasant sensation as her sports bra was filled up with the potentially scratchiest substance known to man. Enough distractions, she needed to resume control of this situation.

”Leave.”

He seemed unhappy. Was it the glitter? Did the glitter get into his heart hole? Was that a health concern? Was it the fact that he was displeased entirely with the concept of this proposal? Well, she did not presume him to be a ray of sunshine. She would glance over at the girl and then back over at Kazuki and let out a cough, clearing her lungs of some glitter that had somehow crept it way inside of her. She was not particularly worried about being rude to the kid, however the grip she had on Kazuki was nearly non-existent. "Kohonagakurian," she did not know the girl's name. "Do you know of the Hokage of this village?" As far as she was aware, it was Uchiha Takeshi. "Is there a means of conveying him a message that Sunagakurian Occult Sennin Senju Kazuki is on Hokage Rock?"

She wondered if he had a love for anyone.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept the put on her face for long enough, that is until the man turned his head and muttered a simple word. His gaze, the tone of his voice. This man was intimidating to say the least. She felt an aura of darkness from him, a black heart with true intentions. She figured this guy wouldn't hesitate to cut her head off is he felt like it. With a awkward smile she took a few steps back towards the woman.

She stood next to her for a moment before leaning on closer and whispering. "What crawled up and died in there?" She asked holding a hand over her mouth so the sound wouldn't travel further than needed. "Mr. gloom is gloomier than gloom itself." With that she classped her hands together and smiled "Sorry mister!" She spoke "This is more or less my spot, I like coming here cause I get to meet tons of people!"

With that she heard the woman speak. She wanted to see Takeshi? Well this is interesting "You want to meet Takeshi? I mean... I'll send the message.". Asuka did a quick set of handseals and with a poof of smoke a Clone appeared next to her. Both of them smiled warmly and gave each other high fives before the clone jumped off the Hokage Rock to deliver the message.

Right after she sent the clone Asuka clapped her hand unto her cheeks. "Oh no.... Takeshi's going to kill me." She said noting the glitter on the ground. When suddenly, the woman's words repeated on her head...

Wait.... Kazuki? Was that her? No.... Kazuki was a males name so that meant. Asuka laughed nervously looking at the man. "He.... hehe....." She said trembling slightly. "You're a Sennin.... heh... hehe..... hi...." Now she had screwed up. With that she sighed, trying to remain calm. Turning back to the woman she crossed her arms, turning her head and with a pout on her face. "Name's Asuka!" She complained. "Not Konohagakurian!"

[Summoning Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that he had been summoned, something he hadn’t expected but from one of his newest Sennin he wondered what would have been so important that he had to turn up, by himself of course he would be referring to the closest path that was available to himself, grabbing the black jacket that was on the table and slipping himself into it, he looked in the mirror the purples eyes reflecting back that he had become so used to in recent times. He allowed himself to let his hands come together, once more forming that familiar pattern that he had gotten himself used to, as he finished the combination the robes of the Hokage appeared around his shoulders perfectly designed for each of his paths. This one had no sleeves as he slipped his arms into them, allowing for the freedom of movement at any given time.

“I have been pulled around this event, but I guess that is to be expected when you are the hosting nation. Right nearly ready just missing one more thing and then we are all good to go.”

With that he allowed himself to turn around to grab the swords that where on their holdings, gently sliding them into there place at his side. As he studied the hilts for a few seconds it was clear that he had managed to get himself at least presentable, as he sighed and slowly turned and walked out of the Uchiha house, the clan housing from here allowed him to take a brisk walk to the location that he had been summoned to. He had to admit the last place he had expected to be called from was the Hokage rock as he walked pas the groups that had been enjoying the event, nodding sometimes to show the respect to those that passed him by.

He finally made his way to see Asuka, though who she was with surprised him for a brief second as he walked towards the group. He allowed himself to stroll up if you could call it that before looking to see if there was any indication of the need for him to be there, though it seemed that everything would not be as simple as he expected, though his eyes spotted the glitter that had been scattered around the floor.

“Hello Kazuki, welcome to Konaha, must be nostalgic to be home? How can I help this fine day and what am I needed for Asuka?”

[MFT:400]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
”What crawled up and died in there? Mr. gloom is gloomier than gloom itself.” Asuka would whisper to Michi. Kazuki’s hearing sense was quite good, just like the rest of his senses, but he simply opted to ignore what had been said about him. It was understandable, the girl’s reaction, given he had just ordered her to leave or face the consequences. The Senju Overlord was not much of the romantic type, if at all, but he was having a private conversation with the last Oracle and wanted it to remain like that. ”Sorry mister! This is more or less my spot, I like coming here cause I get to meet tons of people!” she would throw out some sort of excuse for her presence there with them. "Kohonagakurian. Do you know of the Hokage of this village? Is there a means of conveying him a message that Sunagakurian Occult Sennin Senju Kazuki is on Hokage Rock?"<i></i> Michi would request to Konoha’s Main Branch Sennin, after clearing her throat a few times. She was, apparently, trying to defuse a potentially deadly situation. ”You want to meet Takeshi? I mean... I'll send the message.” Asuka would oblige. She would summon a clone that she would sent to Takeshi. ”An interesting choice of sending a message. Though, the last time I checked, not even the Hokage could choose a spot for himself within the walls of Konohagakure, therefore, you reason to be here is quite lacking.”<i></i>[lb2][/lb2]

”He.... hehe..... You're a Sennin.... heh... hehe..... hi.... Name's Asuka! Konohagakurian!” the Konohagakure’s Main Branch Sennin would complain to Michi. She trembled slightly, perhaps she had realized she had made a mess out of herself in front of an important person from another village. The Occult Sennin would allow her to cook a bit more so she could learn a lesson or two from this. “Hello Kazuki, welcome to Konaha, must be nostalgic to be home? How can I help this fine day and what am I needed for Asuka?” a familiar voice would reach them, just moments before Uchiha Takeshi became visible to them as well. ”This visit bears mixed feelings. On one hand the village seems the same, but I have seen many changes as well. In a way, this is no longer the village I grew and lived in. Was my compound kept safe?”<i></i> the White Wolf would question. He knew the tree had survived, he could feel it still, but after the destruction brought by the Fire Daimyo, he wasn’t so sure if the rest of his former home managed to survive.[lb2][/lb2][MFT - 430]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Presumably the Hokage, a man of many forms did not arrive in the same body that she had met him in previous. That said, she had a means of validating he was indeed one in the same. In a world were a henge is a common as woolen socks, the ability to identify one's peers as well as one's enemies is a basic, expected skill. At least one could presume such. Fuu, or rather Michi was a Yamanaka by birth, however she was never one to broadcast such. Most assumed she was a quick learner due to her seemingly unnatural wit but it was nothing more than a misdirection. She would speak to Takeshi but there would be no heard words, it would be something that the Hokage would hear in the back of his mind. "Hokage Uchiha Takeshi," she stated recalling the man with whom she had familiarized herself with briefly some time ago in Tea. She did not trust him, not really but in some matters she trusted him implicitly. For instance, she trusted that Takeshi had no association with the Wind Country Diamyo Ishii Shiro. She felt that the Hokage represented a potential risk to the liberty and the autonomy of Senju Kazuki, a sense she could not shake for a number of reasons however she needed him for something.

Regardless of mental confirmation through the link she had made between herself and the village leader she would speak for the time. "Salutations Hokage Uchiha," she used her words this time and bowed but never lost sight of the avatar of the leader. Such would be foolishness.

"I am in dire need of your assistance for the sake of your friend, Sennin Senju," she spoke silently again inside Takeshi's head using a bloodline trait she had until this point never revealed to a shinobi. This was desperation of course, despite the fact that her face was calm there was a riot inside. "Please do not share the fact that we are conversing in silence," there was begging in the tone despite the fact that there was no sound.

"We have a happy announcement to make," Michi announced verbally as she fished for Kazuki's hand. There was a 50% chance he would not even let her touch it, especially now that the glitter had soured his mood. "Considering your history with Sennin Senju," despite the engagement she had not yet dropped the formalities. "I felt it was important that you were among the first to know he accepted," a number of people were already aware that she was going to propose, she had made no secret of her intentions but the success of her proposal was a different thing entirely. "My proposal for marriage," she clarified. She was still unlike herself, her words were not as carefully chosen as they had been in the past.

"I anticipate a dangerous situation befalling your former mentor, Sennin Senju as a result of this wedding and I am requesting your assistance in facilitating his survival," she spoke without words in the Uchiha's mind once again. "Please do not alarm him!" The Uchiha's mind might throb as she exclaimed the point, betraying her true emotions as she continued this mental link.

She smiled outwardly, her tone nothing like the one in Takeshi's head. "Arrangements have been made for his bachelor's party hosted by Steward Takahashi Sousuke at Miroku Akkuma's club venue and I am seeking arrangements for the ceremony to take place in a few weeks at the Toraono Dojo once I speak to a one Toraono Kuro later this week," a revelation and potential shock for Kazuki more than likely as she revealed the fact that she had already started planning the wedding prior to even asking the man if he would be willing to be her groom. A red flag potentially, however Kazuki did know Michi better than most and it is likely that he recognized that she was a planner. A compliment in many cases but also a concerning trait for a number of reasons. If Kazuki questioned the fact that she had already made plans, she would reply simply "I have wanted you for some time Sennin."

"My son is a dangerous man, as is my son's father Diamyo Ishii Shiro. Jashinists and leaders of a group of men and women that wish to destabilize Sunagakure. This wedding will likely evoke an emotional reaction from one of both of these men and Kazuki may be targeted," this was not her concern but this was also not a lie. It was also the reason Takeshi would most likely readily accept as a reason to offer Michi his assistance. "Sennin Senju is a proud man," another truth "and may be rather cross with me for admitting my fears for his safety as it might be perceived as weakness," a logical speculation that was also not a complete lie but also not why she needed the Hokage to keep this secret. "The actual ceremony will be later than advertised in case of... foreseen dangerous happenstances," she had to consider her wording to ensure it was not a lie. "I have contracted Mister Miroku in delaying the Sennin and his guests egress from his casino, the bachelor's party venue to ensure that if the probable series of events I anticipate will transpire in fact do so, the Sennin is well outside the radius of the blast." That word was not as carefully chosen, she was in fact flustered. "I have little trust for demons and do not trust that he will maintain his end of this bargain, and... as you are more than one it seems... you would serve as a back-up." She handed him a piece of a massive puzzle she had been piecing together for months.

"Would you be willing to come to Sunagakure to attend the wedding and festivities surrounding?" She would find a use for him. "If not as a groomsman," she looked as Kazuki, he was a popular man and likely had several men in mind for that role. "I have a feeling my side of the wedding party will be rather barren," she forced a slight almost sad laugh. "I am not nearly as popular as Sennin Senju is I am afraid," if Kazuki did not take him then he could be a bridesmaid for all she cared. Everything clashes with green but she would work something out.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stiffened up once she heard Takehi's voice behind her, or rather... one of his many voices. He was sure to kill her if he had found out what she had done to the visitors, hell! Not to a simple visitor but a Sennin. To be honest, she was surprised she hadn't slapped her since the glitter was quite the indicator of who the culprit actually was. With a sigh she looked back. "Hehe..." She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head. "Alo! Takeshi, how are ya this fine... day"

But his question caught her off guard, had he not noticed? Was he just pretending. "Well you see!" She started to explain. "I was just minding my own buisness when my spot was invaded by this two!" She pointed a guilty finger for each of the Sand-nin "Invaded by the sake of politics and wayyyy too much composure. Have you seen how they talk? Is as if they're machines programmed with answers." She shivered at the thought. "Anyhow, my girl-friend here asked me if I knew you and tell you that Mr. Sennin Gloom Gloom was here. So, that's what I did." She chuckled, holding her hands to her mouth. But she did wonder what the Sand Sennin meant by compound... she wouldn't persue it but maybe, could be a fun mission to find this compound.

But she pouted once the woman started to speak. She was quite dissapointed at the thought of having the wedding someplace else. "Ah!" She complained placing her hands to her hips, pout on her face. "Why not have the wedding here! It's the right time, I can take care of everything. We'll have cakes! Food! Good music all around!" She imagined her own perfect wedding, trying to compensate by the taste of these two, which to be honest... they didn't seem to like much. "I mean... I would give the couple the multiple choices but it could be fun! Commeee oooonnn!" She pleaded, probably in vain but what the heck, better to be shutdown rather than not speak at all.

[OOC Clarification, cause I don't want to get slapped by THAT in particular. Girl-friend, two separate words.... just in case.... he... hehe]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Cethgus allowed himself to take in the situation that was around him, he had to admin the conversation in his head was causing him problems with focusing on the general situation between the two of them. Though it seemed that Asuka was going to drive the conversation away from the glitter on the floor and back to the actual matter at hand was that the news that the Sennin had finally been proposed to and he had actually accepted the offer was something that he found more interesting but he wouldn’t dwell on it to much instead he would try to have a conversation with someone that he had no skills in talking back with.

“I wouldn’t imagen it would be left closed and untouched for this time Kazuki, after all this time that has passed it would surprise me to have not heard of its discovery in all this time. After all something like that would have been found by the ANBU.”

Takeshi allowed himself to consider the options that was going into his mind for a few seconds. He knew full well that even now he had to keep his calm as after all it had been requested of him. Silence was something that the Uchiha had learned to be good at since he had become the village Hokage. Though he waned to see more of the Sennin these days it seemed that both of them had made a busy life for each other, there was no doubt about that, but the question that needed to be asked was what would happen after the marriage, normally this was the point where someone would find more attachments, less time and find that his life would become more of a sharing thing. Though Takeshi allowed the smile to etch across his normal serious face as he considered all the options available to himself in terms of wording.

“Of course, I would be delighted to come to the wedding, it would be an honour in fact. I am just glad that someone has managed to settle him down and get him sorted, after all he seemed to be alone for as long as I can actually remember him being around, so it is nice to see that at least someone has got his attention, just name the time and the date and I will come to Sunagakure. My last few visits have only been fleeting, so would be nice to see the culture instead of just running off.”

His eyes darted back to Asuka, it was more of a warning flash than anything else as she addressed the other men, as he allowed himself to look at her for once removing the fact that she could be childish, she was a Sennin of Leaf and speaking to another Sennin, it seemed that she had forgotten her place or even her manners around others. She would have to learn that from Yukio or even the new medical Sennin. As he allowed himself a few minutes to breath.

“You forget who our guests are Asuka, remind me to have a word with you in my office when I get time. A wedding in the sun and sand seems to much better though and it allows us to get out and see other places. Remember it is their wedding and thus we go where they would like us to go wouldn’t you agree Michi?”

[MFT: 571]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
”Well you see! I was just minding my own buisness when my spot was invaded by this two! Invaded by the sake of politics and wayyyy too much composure. Have you seen how they talk? Is as if they're machines programmed with answers. Anyhow, my girl-friend here asked me if I knew you and tell you that Mr. Sennin Gloom Gloom was here. So, that's what I did.” Asuka would explain to her leader. Reaper would turn his neck so he could gaze her when she called him Mr Sennin Gloom Gloom, with such a look that it would send shivers down the trunk of the nearest trees. His death gaze would linger a moment before returning to Takeshi, his face now showing a normal expression. “I wouldn’t imagen it would be left closed and untouched for this time Kazuki, after all this time that has passed it would surprise me to have not heard of its discovery in all this time. After all something like that would have been found by the ANBU.” ”I fear for the ANBU that has treaded into my territory. I will look into it myself, there are things I have to recover from my old place.”<i></i> he would note. The Senju Compound had a way to protect itself and there were dozens of precious relics that couldn’t fall into the wrong hands. The Occult Sennin was going to use his presence inside Konoha to retrieve them all, if they were still there.[lb2][/lb2]

"Salutations Hokage Uchiha"<i></i> Michi would greet the leader of Konohagakure with a bow, though Kazuki noticed she never lost sight of him. She may trust the man in front of her, but not enough to have her guard down. "We have a happy announcement to make,"<i></i> the last Oracle would announce as she fished for Kazuki's hand. The Senju Overlord saw as her hand darted toward his. He made no attempt to avoid such physical contact, but his face showed no emotions, besides the customary serenity. "Considering your history with Sennin Senju. I felt it was important that you were among the first to know he accepted. My proposal for marriage."<i></i> And so it was known. One of Kazuki’s oldest connections now was aware of that future held for him. "Arrangements have been made for his bachelor's party hosted by Steward Takahashi Sousuke at Miroku Akkuma's club venue and I am seeking arrangements for the ceremony to take place in a few weeks at the Toraono Dojo once I speak to a one Toraono Kuro later this week."<i></i> ”It seems you had everything prepared. It is strange to arrange for a bachelor’s party before proposing. Were you so certain I was going to accept?”<i></i> the Senju Overlord would inquire. The woman formally known as Fuu was one prepared woman. She had layers upon layers upon layers of plans. She was a dangerous individual, even to him. " "I have wanted you for some time Sennin.""<i></i> she would clarify. The answer less than fulfilling for the White Wolf’s tastes. It was matter to be discussed further, but not at the present moment.[lb2][/lb2]

"Would you be willing to come to Sunagakure to attend the wedding and festivities surrounding? If not as a groomsman. I have a feeling my side of the wedding party will be rather barren. I am not nearly as popular as Sennin Senju is I am afraid."<i></i> Michi would invite the Hokage. “Of course, I would be delighted to come to the wedding, it would be an honour in fact. I am just glad that someone has managed to settle him down and get him sorted, after all he seemed to be alone for as long as I can actually remember him being around, so it is nice to see that at least someone has got his attention, just name the time and the date and I will come to Sunagakure. My last few visits have only been fleeting, so would be nice to see the culture instead of just running off.” the Uchiha clan leader would declare. ”Ah! Why not have the wedding here! It's the right time, I can take care of everything. We'll have cakes! Food! Good music all around! I mean... I would give the couple the multiple choices but it could be fun! Commeee oooonnn!” Asuka would interject, completely excited about the prospect of organizing a wedding. ”You forget who our guests are Asuka, remind me to have a word with you in my office when I get time. A wedding in the sun and sand seems to much better though and it allows us to get out and see other places. Remember it is their wedding and thus we go where they would like us to go wouldn’t you agree Michi?” ”Do not be so hard on her Takeshi. She may know I am a Sennin in Sunagakure, but she hardly knows who I really am. Perhaps she needs to made aware.”<i></i> the Occult Sennin spoke. He had more history with Konohagakure than those two combined. In fact, he was relic for the village, most of the original inhabitants had either died, or relocated, never to return unlike Kazuki that still had a connection with his former village.[lb2][/lb2][MFT - 873]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oc: Not much to add this round besides future victimization of children.

Ic: She was holding Kazuki' hand! Not that he seemed to care, but at least one of them could be happy even if she was skilled at hiding her personal sentiments. She could be happy for now, for today. There were unhappy times to come.

Apparently the girl had a casual familiarity with the Hokage. Interesting. Reckless, mostly harmless deviant. Impulsive. A non-theat she could use to keep Uchiha Takeshi in line if he proved to keep like-minded people by his side. "Or..." she had an idea. "She could play wedding planner in theToraono Dojo." Michi could care less if the napkins were lavender or taupe, if peonies would block faces in the pictures. It was just a show, a cruel ruse that would end decades of horrors. Let the girl have fun. Let the girl stay in arm's reach in case she needed to force the Hokage's hand in these coming weeks.

As for Takeshi, he never answered her. His face gave no indication that he heard her call. Perhaps she was wrong. Perhaps these bodies did not belong to the same man afterall. A jolt of terror would shoot through her, causing her to curl her toes and her eyes to widen ever so slightly. "Takeshi!" The voice in his head would snap. "Can you hear me!" It would not go over well if she murdered the supposed path of the Rikodu Sennin.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at the exchange between the two of them with a smile on her face, hoping they would say yes to her request. Unfortunately, Takeshi's warning kind of crushed that idea. With her hands in front of her in embarassment she sighed. "Was just a suggestion, not that I can actually make them do it." She looked away with a sigh. Trying her best to remain composed. She thought on how serious the conversation was and in reality she couldn't understand the motive. But well, wasn't her life so who cared?

Asuka shivered as soon as she felt the Sand Sennin's glare, man... this guy was one terrifying dude. Mr. Gloom Gloom was gone. Definetely, she laughed nervously scratching the back of her head. Now it was time to try fix things "I can tell you don't necessarily need an introduction." She spoke, her nervous laughter continuing. "I can guess you're probably really strong and I do not want to piss you off. So!" With that Asuka streched her hand. "I'm Asuka! Might've gotten off on the wrong foot, my foot in particular, I tend to get excited with new people and my stupidity shines through. Sorry!" She laughed before hearing her new friends words. Her eyes shot up like stars in the night sky.

"Really?!" She said looking back at the woman. Man did she love this girl right now, but considering the circumstances she had to be honest. "Well, I mean.... I would love to but.... never planned a wedding before. New territory for me. So I would rather not take the risk of screwing such an important date up." She chuckled with a sigh, hoping that would be enough to settle things down.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Cethgus looked between the three of them, it was clear that he had his work cut out for him in that split second, but he allowed himself a few moments to recover and come back to this knowing full well that he just needed to cover bases, though the talking into his head was also confusing him he allowed a few seconds to pass by as he tried to respond, deciding to go by the order in which people had talked, not because it was the right thing to do, but because it would make things so much easier from him to deal with this.

“Maybe you are right Kazuki, I shouldn’t always be so hard, but sometimes it is needed in certain situations. Your name has been a simple breeze in the wind here Kazuki. But you are right, she should know that you are the reason I am Hokage, you taught me as my ANBU Sennin and showed me how the real word works. That much I must admit to Asuka.”

Takeshi turned his head to face Asuka in that moment, allowing her a few minutes to digest the information as the voice in his head came back once more to himself. He allowed a glance to the woman quickly before listening to her words as she spoke about the wedding and hear the idea of Asuka being a wedding planner in that situation. It was clear that this was not going to be something that he could get away from right now, so it would be better to address the situation that he was going to be having.

“I agree, it would be a nice way for Asuka to come and visit your land, At least to set up the wedding, then I can come later for this. I must admit that the idea is not out of the far reaches and should be explored from both of you.”

Takeshi turned his attention to Michi, he allowed himself a few seconds before glancing back to Kazuki and thinking about the choices that he was given right now.

“Count me in, but if this is some plot or plan, I will have my pound of flesh from you. Seem fair?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back