Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Let's Split Up and Look For Clues Gang!

Ayana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Jabiru knows it must be tough for the girl to learn that some things can't come very easily as to say, not kill something that is dangerous, regardless of whether or not it was once an innocent person. Hell, just the thought of having to face one of these shadows, with the information he has now, makes him quiver a bit. What if that thing was someone he knew? The very thought sent shivers down his spine, but the only real justification he can come up with other than self defense is the fact that he wouldn't want to be one of those... Things.

"I understand your anger as to why we would still fight those things, considering how they were once human. But tell me this. An ultimatum. You are taken by those shadows. What will your last thoughts be? Not wanting to die? Or not wanting to be turned into one of those demons, but more so mindless and have to be part of a hive mind? Because the way those things seemed to act, they seem to be almost a collective consciousness when they finally did try to attack and when they did nothing too. Because I for one, wouldn't want to be turned into a monster, and also have my own willpower taken away." He looked over at the two Maru's. "What about you? I understand your certain... Situation with whatever is inside of you, but how would you feel if your own willpower to do anything is just permanently taken away from you?"

And finally, the two Maru's got to the point of what they had found in the basement. Jabiru went with Kotone, though one if the Maru's quickly snatched up the little demon that Kotone was carrying to keep it away from the blade in the basement. Jabiru and Kotone now have full sight of a blade broken into three pieces with dried blood on them as well. They heard Maru give his explanation of his findings and Jabiru knelt down to the broken sword. He doubted that there was enough holy chakra left in the weapon, which would have proved to be a great weapon against the shadows, but now...

The boy got up and wrapped the pieces of the weapon in some cloth that he had found in the basement. He set it at the entrance, but didn't bring it up, considering how it could hurt Fox and his little demon. At least, Jabiru thinks it's a demon with how Fox mentioned how the holy chakra could make it sick. Maybe not all cursed individuals are bad, he thought. But whatever plagued this town with shadows certainly is.

"Sadly, the sword may as well have no holy chakra, even with it fixed it would be just a normal sword. But maybe if another person with holy chakra were to come here, it may gain those powers back." Taking a look out the window, he could see people have started to come back outside and continue their work as honest living people, not knowing what the three, no four... Five, with Maru's clone, have gone through. "I think it might be best if you all take your leave now, I'll keep sifting through this place to see if I can come across any new information. I'll also make sure that everyone here is trained up and ready to fight these things." He turned and opened the door to the outside, natural light coming in faintly, the boy then turned back to the outsiders, "Oh and about Ayana. I don't know how you all know her. But please. Keep her safe." And with that, Jabiru walked back outside, ducked underneath the crime scene tape, and went into a house across the street.

Ooc note:
Congrats! Mission finished! Make your final post and claim your rewards!

Ueno Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Kotone's eyes glazed over as she listened to the boy following behind her, each step agonizing as the boy continued to lecture her on the morality of creepy-shadow killing. This seemed like a much more interesting topic when she was the one talking, but now actually having to listen to the opposing arguments was a trial in pure boredom. The blonde girl was just about to fire back a curt response when she felt hands on her head, and suddenly her bite-sized friend was being taken away. "LOUISE- Wait, holy chakra? Sword? That's totally a clue!"

Brushing off the boy's monologue and quickly forgetting about her yokai companion, Kotone raced down the stairs two at a time and skidded to a stop at the landing to take in the basement. Finding nothing of interest other than the previously mentioned sword, the blonde quickly hurried over and examined the broken pieces of metal underneath her magnifying glass. The girl shot a hand out to the tip of the blade and raised the piece for examination under better light, only to quickly drop it back to the ground with a clang. "WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FREAKING BLOOD ON EVERYTHING HERE!"

Backing up to let the approaching boy examine the item, Kotone sighed and shot a glance up the stairs to Maru. "I totally thought it'd be like cooler, you sure its got holy chakra? I don't think I'm like attuned to that kind of junk." The blonde clicked off her flashlight and followed Jabiru back up the stairs after depositing the totally normal looking sword in a cloth wrapping. Kotone stared out the window with the boy as she took in the events of the day. The girl still wasn't exactly sure what to make of everything, and only half remembered what her original intention was in coming here, but the revelations seemed to be quite heavy nonetheless.

"Oh, yeah, I totally gotta get back before sunset or I'm in major trouble, and that is NOT going to be a fun walk back home." The girl yawned slightly, tossing her detective tools back into her pack as she heard the front door open and the boy give his final message. "Don't worry a single hair on your head my sweet little stack of hushpuppies. Ayana's in, like, totally capable hands." Kotone shot him a smile, waving as he disappeared out the door.

Adjusting her pack, Kotone followed Jabiru out into the day, taking just a moment for her eyes adjust to the sun before throwing a look over her shoulder. "MOVE IT FOX, LONG WAY BACK HOME!" Glancing around, the girl took one more long look at the statue before setting off. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DRAGGING YOUR ASS ON THE WAY BACK, I"M COUNTING THIS AS AN 8 HOUR WORK DAY EITHER WAY!"

[Exit]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tGMSeT9.png
The boy was right, if he was one of those shadow things he'd hate it too. Sure he may have given a succubus an uncomfortable amount of control of his brain enough to make him into a freaking vegetable and how the thing inside him was using his body as a flesh apartment so it can still exist. He at least could still think plus he benefited from both of them. Submissive as he was, Maru didn't want to be forced to become some puppet if he wasn't being used for some lewd purpose for the puppeteer. Maru letting Kotone go down in the basement, he watched intently thinking that something would happen when she approached the blade but all that happened was a whole lot of nothing. He saw the thing glowing before the basement got all dark, but all it was now was just some bloody broken sword now. 'Well that was stupid.' Maru thought as he looked down from the safety of the stairs.

"Hey it was glowing a few moments ago. I saw it." he explained, still paranoid about the thing since he didn't want the sword reacting to him some odd way. Maru watched the boy wrap the blade in some cloth then set it at the entrance, thankful that shota boy didn't bring it up there cause not telling how it would react. Jabiru explained to him that no one had the mastery of holy chakra in the village so the sword would be useless to them even if it was repaired. Maybe Ayana could come back then do some monster slaying with it? Maru walking to a nearby window saw that people were out now so it was less of a ghost town, guess the town was safe for now. "Well guess they came out of hiding." he chuckled as his clone walked to one of the windows then pressed its face against the glasses to give the people outside a big ol smile.

Finally, the boy said that they should leave and it was getting a little late but he chuckled. "Heh you actually worry about the rules?" Maru teased since he hasn't really followed the law properly, he just does things. When Jabiru gave them a final message to keep Ayana safe, after Kotone said her piece Maru decided to say his. "YEAH DON'T WORRY SHE'S IN GOOD HANDS…. PROBABLY!" he shouted, crawling outside with Jeez on his head while the clone deciding his work was done made himself poof in a puff of purple smoke. When Maru was about to wander off somewhere, he flinched when Kotone called out to him to hurry up. Yeesh she did care about the rules. Bright side he earned 8 hours, when he heard that he hurried to Kotone's side then stood up trying to act well behaved. "Why how generous of you. Now I'll actually try to keep you safe, sport." he stated patting the child on the head then going off to drop Kotone off at the village gates…

[Mission Accomplished!]
[Left topic]
[8 hours added]
Community Service Progress

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back