Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Letter Delivery Part 2

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The falcon flew high above the clouds, spreading its wings as it began its descent towards Konoha. With the word of the Raikage tied to its talons, it swooped low and fast, breaking the descent as it came to a rest on the roost of the aviary. Open opening the letter it would read:
Dear Uchiha Takeshi,

It is with a heavy heart that I must regretfully decline your invitation to this Hokage summit. Due to the nature of my coronation, as well as the timing of this, I simply cannot bring myself to leave the village at this time. However, cloud would be more than happy to host both yourself and the Kazekage. If you can meet this request, then I would be more than happy to hold this meeting with the two of you.

Hope to hear from you regarding this matter,
Otani Akira
Eleventh Raikage of Kumogakure

[Letter delivered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Tucking a piece of paper into her kimono Yuki walked out of the aviary tower walking out in the main area of the Pheonix Gate, she looked up seeing another bird fly in that direction to roost, she whistles to it calling it down to her saving her the journey of going back up the stairs. She took the bird by the feet gently before the note from it and opened it skimming over the words. Strange, Cloud has two Raikages, or one true one and a usurper. Takeshi will find this interesting. The Haku let the bird go to get some rest with the other one that had arrived and continued on her journey back to the village.

[Topic Entered and Letter Taken]
{Topic left with Letter]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back