Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lightning Bird Search [Dual Search] [Event]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had arrived on the boarder of Fire Country. The stories of this place and its recent history were, in a way, scary for shinobi. The Shogun or Daimyo of the country had waged war with his samurai against the shinobi of Leaf. In a way he was sad that they hadn't called upon the other shinobi villages to aid them in their time of crisis, but then again perhaps they didn't realise that their enemy had found a way to neutralise the formation of chakra.

This is what was scary about it.

The actions which occurred in Fire Country put all the shinobi villages on alert. In the end the power they had perhaps assumed in the past over their respective countries had diminished. How hard would it be for them to get control over whatever it was that had enabled this to happen and use it against their shinobi villages should the ruler at the time no longer desire their abilities. In the end it placed the world on a knife edge, balanced ever so carefully. The country rulers hoping the shinobi wouldn't strike first and for the first time in hundreds of years being capable of shutting them down, and the shinobi rulers, the Kage's, hoping that the country rulers wouldn't strike first for if they did how would they counter the action. Surely that would bring about the end of the age of shinobi.

Looking into the forest, the great forest of Fire Country, within which held the village of Leaf, an abandoned place for the most part, but also where great powers possibly united in a joint venture. A place Akira needed to go to deliver a message to a shinobi of Cloud who he hoped would be there.

Junko, if you would, please wait for me here. I will return, and then we can begin the search. He hoped the other would obey his word. For the most part of the trip Akira had been Junko's subordinate, learning techniques, means of melding chakra that he wasn't used to, so that he could become considered a member of the medical branch.

Heading into the forest he wondered whether he would find what it was that he had searched for.

------------An hour or so later---------------

Returning to Junko, Akira placed a hand on a tree, using it to hold up his bulk. A small smile on his face as he turned, placed his back against it and slid down for rest.

I am sorry about my condition. I didn't expect to have to fight him. He hoped that Junko would be able to administer his medical techniques to get him back on his feet without so much pain. He'd never had to fight someone so explosive before, the closest had been Numa so many years ago, before this boy had been born. And yet he could now truly appreciate the fear that the village gave him.

Kushin was the monster he'd assumed he was.

Once on his feet again the pair would head into the forest and begin their search. They had limited time now though. He hoped they could find something in that short space... but if they couldn't then so be it.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
332yzxw.jpg

Rp said:
Leaving the village, the great giant and pip squeak compared to the giant was pressed for time with so much to do. The Raikage mentioned a pit stop or two at some point, but Junko didn't pay it any mind. Old men always took plenty of pit stops to pee and nap right? Moving on, Junko took his time along the way as he moved with his path behind them to watch their flank. The medical chief was placed with the obstacle of teaching the Raikage valuable information involving medical techniques. Unfortunately, it wasn't a simple walk in the park trying to drill new things into a man that was molded for practically his entire life in a totally different way.

Luckily, Junko suspected the challenge and took it on fool speed without holding anything back. The air was as cold as usual traveling through lightning country, but the temperature soon rose to completely new heights as the duo reached the fire country. It really did have "the will of fire" with its scorching heat. Only reason Junko was able to withstand the abnormal temperatures was due to Daisukes intense training. Once again, he found himself in a predicament to thank his deceased sensei for putting him on the right path.

Fire country was known for the war between samurai and shinobi, something Junko surely didn't want to get mixed up with. Especially in a foreign country. Entering the destroyed landscape, the place seemed like ancient ruins. Looking at Saito-San, Junko grew a bit curious to what business he had in such a place. Possibly a plan to help the leaf rebuild, but maybe that was a bit too optimistic. Especially with their own village already dealing with traitors, missing shinobi, and other diverse issues. A new topic has come about the extraordinary Titan cooperation and its floating island. So, perhaps it would be best to take care home.

Junko, if you would, please wait for me here. I will return, and then we can begin the search.

Taking a seat under a partially destroyed tree with a bit of shade as they came to a stop, Junko nodded. "Sir, I don't feel comfortable with you going alone, but Yes sir, will do. If you need me, I'm only a call away." Junko said closing his eyes as he crossed his arms. A part of him felt a bit uncomfortable leaving the Raikage alone in a foreign nation, but he was a grown man. In addition, he was Junkos boss. Listening to the extravagant nature around him, Junko listened as the giant's footsteps became faint. He was gone to handle whatever business he came for.

As he left, a series of foot steps grew in sound. But by bit, they grew closed to the Prodigy brother of Lightning country. "Back already?" Junko questioned with his eyes still closed. Silence filled the heated atmosphere causing a feeling of awkwardness.

"Give me all your money and food."

Sighing at the deep voice, Junko shook his head. "If you're going to try to scare me Raikage sir, you'll have to do better than that. I may be young, but it'll take more than a deep voice." Junko said nonchalantly, not even paying attention to the bandit pulling out his combat knife that wreaked of blood obviously from past kills.

"I'll say this again, hand over everything you got!"

With that outburst, the bandit kicked up dirt onto Junko, covering his suit, and a bit of his face. Hacking, he was accumulating spit as the crusty man inhaled deeply through his nose. The sound was repulsive and mixed with his smell of garbage, this individual was repulsive altogether. About to spit on Junko, the chief kept his eyes closed.

------------An hour or so later---------------

Junko still sat under the tree with his eyes closed, relaxing with his clean suit as he enjoyed the break. It was something about nature that intrigued his soul and now that things were quiet, he could enjoy himself. Well, at least until he heard the Raikages sudden words and grunts as he sat under the tree on the opposite side of Junko.

"I am sorry about my condition. I didn't expect to have to fight him."

Finally opening his eyes, a rather cold and serious look was plastered on Junkos face. "By the sound of your breathing, you barely made it back or out alive." Junko said bluntly as he stood to his feet. Making his way to the Raikage, his palms ignited with a firry green glow. "Who did this to you? and why?" Junko questioned not looking him in the eye, but at some of his major wounds. "Things were quite explosive I see." Junko said analyzing his body more in depth. Luckily, he didn't need surgery or an emergency splint. "A part of me knew not to leave you alone old man." Junko said with a smirk as he shook his head before standing to his feet.

"Well,I handled the major injuries. Don't worry, I saved some wounds for you. Get to it. Chop chop, we have a search to do. We won't leave until your all patched up." Junko said clapping his hands twice for emphasis. It was odd bossing the Raikage around, but it had to be done. He had to learn. Afterwards, Junko would throw him a bottle of water and a few snacks he brought for the trip as they would make their way to continue their vast search.

Meanwhile, Junkos path would have the bandit by the throat a far distance away from the giant and pip squeak compared to the giant. Anger was in Junkos paths eyes as he was beginning to crush the man.
"Don't EVER! Dirty a man's suit." Junko said with seriousness as he dropped the bandit. He laid dazed as Junko used his path to drop bread and a bit of yen. "Next time, try asking." Junko said through his path as he used it to once again tail behind to watch their backs.

Topic Entered

Takahashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Contract Team has also requested that a player/user be in one Contract RP. This includes Contract RPs involving NPCs. Tsuyoshi will either have to forfeit his place in this RP, or abandon this previous thread.. Only then can you participate here. I'm sorry dude.

Saito's all clear for acceptance or denial though.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey Takahashi,

It seems that neither Junko or I are interested in the Insect Contract in the end.

Thank you for taking the time to roll and check the ability for the thread to continue or not though.

Takahashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You're quite welcome. Feel free to PM me with any future questions in regards to contracts. If I don't know the answer, I'll find it from someone who does.

Insect contract denied, for both Saito Akira & Tsuyoshi Junko. <- Tagged for paper trail reasons.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back