Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Liquid Dreams [Private]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The alcohol burned as it traveled down his throat. Closing his eyes, he would let the liquor work its tainted magic and wash over him, effectively killing his past with every swallow. The bar scene was all new to him, he didn't much fit in with the regular crowd. Even though his life was probably ten times more difficult then the man he was sitting next to, Asagao still presented himself in a dignified manner. He was not hunched over a bar stool with his hands wrapped around a dirty glass, letting his regrets overwhelm his every decision in life. No, his posture was actually perfect, with his back straight and his head held high. He also sipped his sake respectfully from a sakazuki, a celebratory saucer like cup, as tonight was a night for celebrating.

Having just completed his ten year sentence at the Obsidian Palace, it was only natural that his first stop would be a pub - though, in retrospect, he probably should have spent a bit more time searching for a better looking establishment - and one that actually served food. He had been seventeen the last time he had been a free man, so before his arrest, he hadn't even been old enough to come into a place like this; but that had never stopped him from drinking elsewhere.

Pouring a bit more sake into his cup, his glossy eyes would scan the room as he tried to locate some company - there wasn't a single woman in site. Not letting his displeasure show, he attempted to spark up a conversation with the man drowning in his sorrows to his left; he was unsuccessful, for the drunkard just muttered something incoherent and rudely left his stool. Bastard.

Raising up his cup, his pursed lips would sip every last drop, until a deep fiery sensation nestled comfortably in his chest. "Welcome home." He would quietly say to himself, with a delighted smirk stretching out his thin lips. Taking this final night to relax and recoup, he knew that his journey towards redemption was not going to be an easy one. If he was actually going to right his wrongs and make up for his past mistakes, he couldn't spend his time in a drunken haze, there was too much work to be done.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well," Kasa said as he approached the bar, taking the space that one man left with a smell, "You seem pretty composed for a man in a dingy bar like this?" That felt more like a question rather than a statement; what way would the composed man take it. " He would sat his buttocks against the stool, it creaked at his weight, and swiveled with rust at every shake of movement. Kasa, a man who seemed to love the colour red - or variations of said colour - raised his hand at the bartender and smiled courteously. His bushy red, orange infusion hair seemed to bounce with most forms of physical movement. "Dark rum," His eyes stretched to the composed man with a larger smile, "Two, please. Oh, and add strawberry puree..." And with that the almost lazy bartender grunted as he washed out a glass with his shoulder towel; what bad hygiene.

What an effort to get a decent drink.

"So, what brings you to a place like this? I know we live underground but there isn't a reason to dwell amongst the rats."
He would chuckle cheekily before placing his hands into the peanut bowl beside his arm. Moments before popping them into his mouth, a thought occurred: what if these, dirty, looking people had their hands all over this food? What if they didn't wash their hands, and Kasa was ready to eat their filth? "On second thought..." He outwardly stated with a less than impressed expression.

"I hope you don't mind a stranger buying you a drink. It's just that I have a great sense for people that interest me... odd, don't you think?"

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Setting his cup down gently on the dirty, worn out bar top, he would wipe his lips dry with the back of his hand and politely nod his head, acknowledging the man's presence and comment.

"I have seen much worse." Asagao replied, without so much as turning his head. "I have lived in...much worse." His words were stiff and lifeless, the fact that he had only talked to prison guards for the last decade was obviously shining through. He was rusty, he hadn't had a real conversation with someone in ages - it felt good. Slowly swiveling around on his stool, Asagao would adjust his position, so that he would be facing the man as they spoke. It seemed awfully rude to continue to address the man's inquiries without even looking him in the eye; where were his manners at? Hopefully not still locked away in the Palace.

"I..I am honestly not all that familiar with the layout of this village anymore. A lot has changed. I haven't a clue where to go for a decent meal or drink...or even a place to stay for that matter!" He answered, trying his best to remain vague about his past, yet still speak truthfully. When he had been released and pushed out on to the street a free man, everything looked so strange - so large and wide open. Feeling lost and confused, he just went for the first building with a sign indicating alcohol on it. He decided he would figure out his next moves after he was nice and drunk.

"Yes..yes, of course. I would love another drink. Thank you." He accepted graciously and smiled, probably the first honest one in years. Looking at the man, Asagao couldn't help but chuckle a bit under his breath. It was obvious the guy was not feeling at all comfortable in this rundown shit hole. So it begged the question. "What brings you here?" His teeth would be visible now, as his smile grew wide. "How did you find yourself in such a place? Hmm?" His eyebrows arched up dramatically, as his curiosity took over.

"My name is Asagao by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you..Mr??" His words would linger in the air for a bit, as he waited for a reply and introduction.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bartender, a lazy slob of a man, roughly placed down the two drinks; that were cheaply filled. Kasa would narrow his eyes towards the man, contemplating asking for the glasses to be filled further, but decided to refrain from doing such a thing so publicly. "Well, enjoy." He said pleasantly, clanking his glass against his companion's before raising it against his lips and allowing the alcoholic sweetness to enter his body. Kasa would listen to the man, apparently he had been away from the village or something vague like that? "Well, it's as disgusting as when you left it, I can tell you that."

Kasa thought about the question, and smiled cheekily. "Well, I can ask you the same question, can't I?" He scanned the surrounding men; all low lives, "Although, I think I may be able to help you with accommodation." Kasa chucked back the last of his dark rum and strawberry drink before gasping quietly. "God, that's cheap." He exclaimed with a laughter to his voice and a redness to his face. "I own a large estate with my wife, or rather fiance, and you are more than welcome to join us in one of our guest quarters" Kasa knew how odd that statement was, how quickly he even dared to install into a conversation with a stranger. What an odd bloke.

"Oh, how rude," He smiled before stretching out his hand,"I'm Unohara Kasa, the Medical Chief of Sunagakure." if the man would accept his gesture of gentleman-ship, or even if he didn't, Kasa would retract his hand and look down at his empty glass; tipping it in a circular motion to gather the remaining rum. He twitched his face as the feeling of the rum hit him momentarily, "Drank that too fast..." And for some reason, at that moment, Kasa felt encumbered with bitterness. Perhaps it was the breakdown of two ambitious goals? To kill the Steward-Kazekage and the other to gain his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Another goal, however, made its appearance: to kill that bitch. Yamazaki Suzuhime.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having to do practically everything within his power not to choke on his rum, Asagao was completely taken a back by this man, Kasa's generosity. Could this actually be happening to him? This had to be a sign, did it not? There was no way that this encounter was at all random, this was destiny at work.

Reaching out, he would graciously accept the man's hand and shake it. "I..I don't know what to say." Asagao replied, still completely overwhelmed by the offer. "I would hate to put you and your fiance out. I really couldn't ask of such a thing from someone I have just met." He said, trying his best to remain humble. On the outside, like a duck on the surface of a pond, he would appear poised and controlled, almost as if the offer itself, though appreciated, had little effect on him at all. On the inside though, it was the complete and total opposite - he was screaming in his head, YES!! PLEASE, I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And just like the duck's little webbed feet, unseen, submerged under water, they were frantically kicking to keep his body afloat.

With hopes that the man would insist, a heavy weight would be lifted off of Asagao's shoulders. This had been a major concern for him, if he were to be completely honest. Having absolutely nowhere to stay was a dismal feeling; especially when your housing and meals in prison had been guaranteed. To go from having such stability, to total uncertainty was terrifying; it was one of the many reasons why he had chosen to drink this evening, he was hoping to drown his fears. Plus, the alleyway behind the bar wouldn't seem like such an uncomfortable place to sleep after he was nice and liquored up.

"The Medical-Chief, you say?" His head would nod up and down, swaying with admiration. Asagao had felt the sudden shift in mood happen, it came upon him like a mighty gust of wind. Kasa's aura had gone from a very bright emerald green, to a dark and muddy shade, indicating he was currently jealous or angry at someone, resenting them for something. So providing the man with compliments might help lift his spirits again - It was worth a shot, no?

'You must be incredibly talented to have been named Chief. And how selfless of you, to work in the medical field! Do you enjoy it...helping others?" This was actually a subject Asa found extremely interesting. He had spent the majority of his youth hurting others, being paid to inflict pain and suffering. It would be quite nice to hear the opinion of someone who had dedicated their life to helping the people who were actually going through such pain.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa smiled, raising his hand and shaking his head, "No, don't thank me." He smiled as his hand lowered momentarily to take a swig of the remaining droplet of alcohol. "As compensation, let's just call each other friends, yes?" Shit, a genuine feeling. Kasa was consciously getting very tired of this laddy-dah feeling of emotion; it irritated him that ever since he met Itami, he felt. However, deep down he really enjoyed the simple things in life that he never experienced due to the nature of his past.

Kasa's observation skills, combined with his honed bed-side manner, would indicate that Asagao felt a sense of relief. However, Kasa wasn't going to pry on what he hid behind close doors as the Unohara had dark, disgusting secrets of his own. Maybe in time they both could come to share a secret or two. But for now, a simple gesture of shelter would suffice. "Yep, I'm one of two Medical Chief within our grand medical system." His mind would wonder back to Iori, the other medical chief, whom he created an alliance with but a few sweets months ago.

The Unohara listened to Asagao talk about how incredibly talented Kasa must have been to be named Chief. He smiled and looked towards his new companion, "I suppose I'm doing something right. And I don't know," He looked away from his friend and seemed to become pensive, "It's hard to say because overtime you become numb to other people around you. All day, everyday, we are constantly pushed to the limits between the boundaries of morality. It's hard to say really... What about you, Asagao? Tell me about yourself?"

[Btw... I missed RPing with you. <3]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Friends. Could it really be that simple? Would this odd stranger truly prove to be his first real friend?

Growing up Asagao had been sheltered, locked away from the world of socializing with others. He had studied and learned alone, constantly under the watchful eye of his mentor, Isaka. There was never any real room to play or enjoy life's pleasures; apart from painting, music, and reading, they had been his only escapes - the only three things permitted outside of training. He could still hear Isaka's deep, gruff voice declaring, "One must train their mind as well as their body if they want to continue to grow stronger." Which is why the arts had been allowed. But now, as an adult, forever separated from his teacher, he was once and for all free to form bonds with whoever he may choose, to explore life as an individual and not as a servant.

"I'll drink to that!" He exclaimed gleefully, as he emptied the remaining contents of his glass, releasing an exhale of relief as he finished up. Slamming his cup playfully atop the bar, he smiled wide; for the first time in his life everything was as it should be. "You are far too modest, Unohara-Sama. It is no small feat to be in your position. I am sure your talents far surpass your humble words." He would nod forcefully, driving home his opinion and compliments, with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ahh, yes. Numb. It is a feeling I know all too well." His eyes would close for a subtle second, as he reflected on past events. The liquor had loosened his tongue, and he was beginning to let his guard down, unintentionally. "The pain of others can be hard to deal with, it is a truly frightening thing when you realize it know longer affects you - when you notice you have grown comfortable with it." The conversation had taken a dark turn, and Asagao was none the wiser - yet, without missing a beat, he would casually respond to Kasa's inquiries about his personal life.

"I am honestly not all that interesting, my friend. I walk a very lonely path, one without a true destination." His eyes would grow dreamy, a hint of regret would flicker across them, as he tilted his head up and focused on the dim glow of bar lights burning above them. "All I know is that I must continue to move north and never look back. I must never dwell on the past." His wise and inspiring words were suddenly accompanied by a burst of small hiccups; his tolerance for alcohol, as you might imagine, was very, very low - seeing as how he hadn't had a drink in over ten years. Laughing at himself, Asagao would change topics and once again lighten the mood.

"So, tell me about your fiance? How did you two meet...and do you think she will mind you inviting a stranger to come stay with you?" He smiled, wondering if Kasa would get an ear full after the two of them arrived at their house later on this evening.

ooc: I did too, dude. Totally! =)

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asagao really did remind Kasa of himself.

The loneliness, the numbness and solitude that both led them astray from the normality of civilized society. His actions, his experiments and all of the lives that he destroyed; what was the real purpose? Was there even one? Ever since he was left alone, by the horrid tragedy of his past, he always felt like he was inside of a bubble. And this bubble protected him from any conscious feelings of guilt that may prevent him from becoming normal again, and allowing his emotions to ruin his life; making him weak and needy. Like a child abandoned after his/her parents throw them to the wind. "You remind me too much of me." Kasa was only 31, turning 32 soon, but he felt as if these two were quite similar... only that they walked different paths to reach the same destination.

The Unohara felt comfortable when then Asagao began to smile playfully, despite his weakness for alcohol. "My fiancee?" Kasa stretched his face awkwardly, "She'll be fine with it. We are still coming to terms with each other." The truth of their martial arrangements were that Kasa forced the innocent Itami into marriage; threatening to take away her chances of being beautiful. The young woman was horrifically scarred on one side, and the Unohara used that to his advantage and asked her to marriage him; black mailing her into it. He needed a shield, a sword and a servant. "Yeah, just peachy..." He said with his head pointing down towards the empty glass, as he contemplated his actions.

It wouldn't matter if Itami as uncomfortable with the idea, it was Kasa's house after all. However, her opinion was to be taken into account but it really didn't hold a lot of meaning. His feelings for the blind woman were very conflicted, he tried to keep her at arms length, but his heart would always bang at the sight of her vanity. She was a weakness to him, a weakness in the form of companionship and love. "Asagao-san, I hope you don't mind me saying but... you do seem quite lost. Are you looking for a purpose or his your purpose to keep on moving?" A question of genuine proportions; this man interested Kasa.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What an unusual way to answer the question. His fingertips would lightly tap on the counter top as he thought to himself. His eyes would remain locked on Kasa, he was now staring at him, the man's odd statement had somewhat confused him.

Could it possibly have been an arranged marriage? "Still coming to terms with each other" does not sound like two people madly in love who want to spend eternity united. It seemed as though there was much more to this "relationship" then Kasa was willing to share. Shrugging to himself, it really made no difference, Asagao was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth and judge the man or make accusations regarding his love life. He would just simply let his curiosity fade away, just like the moon so subtly did at daybreak.

"Well, I will have to take that as a compliment." His smile would once again return, as he finally acknowledged the comment about the two of them being similar. "If I can accomplish half as much as you, to the point where I am a chief, I will count myself extremely lucky." His head tipped slightly in a bow, though it looked more drunk than gracious. Lifting his head up, his glossy eyes would stare blankly into his empty cup - it seemed as though his vague answer earlier had not satisfied Kasa's curious hunger. He would need to shed some more light on his goals; he did not want to be rude after all, especially to a man who was about to open the doors of his home to him.

"You could say my purpose is to keep moving, in a way, but it is more metaphorical, not literal." Exhaling deep, his chest would rise and fall anxiously, as he attempted to open up about his troublesome past. "I have done a great many things in my past that I am not proud of. I was young and naive and I hurt others for a personal gain not of my own, but for another. I seek redemption for all of the harm that I have caused; I want to find peace before I go." His right index finger would gently trace around the rim of his glass as he spoke.

"Now, will I actually succeed at accomplishing this is another matter entirely." His head would half-cock, as he again shrugged his shoulders. "I haven't a clue, life is full of many mysteries and obstacles to overcome, but it is still my goal nonetheless." He smiled, though this time it was more half heartily, and not nearly as genuine or cheerful as it had been earlier.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would smile, and nudge his body against Asagao's, "I'm in my thirties and I'm still making mistakes that benefit myself." A smile would appear on his face as he remembered the faces of those innocent children that he captured from the hospitals, clinic and orphanages. Young souls that had nobody, whom were alone in the world and, in his own sick way, Kasa gave them a home to return to. Although this would be a death sentence rather than a home, unfortunately. Even his fiancee, a woman so easily manipulated, she was a part of Kasa's twisted life... regrets, so many, that most are irreversible. Maybe when Itami finds her beauty, she might leave and he'll be alone?

He had already lessened his experiments on children, even going so far as to release some of them too lost in their own mind to remember Kasa's face or location. "I'm sure you'll become something, that you deem worthy, in no time. Being Chief is fun, but you feel quite isolated by your own mind. It works at about 5 times faster than most people's mind have too... paperwork, forms, organizing shift rotas and disciplinary actions." He would sigh through his nose, ordering another rum and strawberry puree drink. He bloody needed it. "At the end of the day, we're all the same. No matter what our past convictions were, no matter our mistakes... we are all the same, and thus have the same potential."

"You know, you're an interesting fellow, Asagao-san. I like interesting with all its unknowns and unpredictability." he would smile, outstretching his tongue a few centimeters before retracting it back into his moist cavern. "I can help you find whatever it is you're looking for, if you wish." And he meant that, a bold statement too, but he really meant it.

A man desperate for companionship, whom spent so many years shadowed away by darkness. He desperately felt the need to amend his sins.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trust did not come easy for Asagao, he considered it to be a precious bond between friends or allies, something that was developed over time, something that had to be earned through a person's actions. He had been lied to before, betrayed by someone he loved, someone he admired above all else. He would be a fool to walk into that trap twice - it would not happen again...ever.

"Your words are kind, Unohara-Sama." The corner of his mouth would curve up, forming a cautious half-smile. He was unsure of Kasa's true motivation - yet, the man seemed to be genuine in his words, at least. I guess only time would tell if his actions would back them up. "It is nice not to be judged for my earlier mistakes. To know that I am not bound to them for forever is a piece of mind I will cherish, always. This chat has given me hope, hope that one day I may actually succeed." He would chuckle, his smile now in full bloom. "Though, it would not be right of me to ask you to aid me on my journey, but I will not refuse a helping hand, either. So, we shall see where the stars may lead us. If we are destined to walk this path side by side as comrades, then so be it." A stern head nod would follow his speech, emphatically driving home is point.

If you had provided Asagao with a thousand guesses, he would have never chosen that he might possibly meet a friend on the day of his prison release in a dingy, dank bar. Life was sure full of surprises, was it not?

ooc: Wow, you sure replied supa fast! xDD

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"My words are normally quite irritating, so it's nice for me to hear something nice." He jested with a nudge and a chuckle, sipping on his odd cocktail drink. What a different side to Kasa, ever since he met Itami, his attitude and personality had been changing drastically. He was becoming more human, more susceptible to these cursed feelings, and emotions that would plague ones frame of mind. "You make our friendship sound like we're star-crossed lovers, Asagao-san!" He smiled and enjoyed the little joke he shared with his new found friend.

"To new friends," He raised his glass and smiled, clunking it against Asagao's before raising it, "And to fresh starts." Kasa chucked back the blackened, mud-like liquid and gagged momentarily due to the volume of alcohol. The medical chief would then remove himself from his bar stool, and groggily pat Asagao's shoulder. "Let's go, I'll show you where you'll be sleeping till you're back on your feet." His touch was warm, friendly and compassionate. Things that helped a person become a medical ninja, at least that were the general requirements sought out by everyone, who wished for a career in that field.

Kasa stood outside of the bar, and took a deep breathe, letting the oxygen reach his blood; oh what a bad idea.

"I think I drank a little too much, Asagao-san..."
He said rubbing his temple with a less than impressed face.

[ooc: I'm around computers all day, Tsuu! Plus, I wanna make the effort for our RPs :3]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Irritating..? That's impossible, you have been nothing but kind to me since the moment we met. I can't imagine you coming across as anything other than pleasant to be around." He replied, dismissing Kasa's self-deprecating words with a simple wave of his hand. Feeling his own words suddenly get stuck in his throat, Asagao unexpectedly found himself speechless - which was indeed rare for him. Attempting to hold his composure, he would not let his embarrassment shine through; he would remain calm and collective, though on the inside he was actually burning up something fierce. "Oh, nothing so emotional as that." He said, referring to the comment about them being star-crossed lovers. "But, I guess my words were a bit on the dramatic side. I tend to get carried away sometimes, especially when I have had a bit too much to drink." He would smile. "But yes, to new friends and new beginnings!" He would quickly follow suit and raise his empty glass, toasting with his new associate; the sound of the two cups coming together would symbolize and announce what would hopefully prove to be the makings of a long lasting friendship.

Bracing himself as he stood, he would balance himself on the back of his stool; his body swaying from side to side, almost like a punch-drunk fighter on his last legs. "I..I seem to be suffering from the same problem." The rush from standing up had sent his mind, as well as the room, spiraling out of control. "I must confess, there has been somewhat of a large gap between the last time I drank this much." He would chuckle a bit, which only made the spinning worse. "I think it may be best to quickly retire to your home, before we end up sleeping in the ally behind the bar." Which had actually been Asagao's plan all along, before he had met Kasa, so it was no wonder why he wanted to make haste and reach the Unohara estate.

Patting Kasa on the back, Asagao would do his best to shuffle out of the bar and out onto the street. Glancing around, the surrounding area appeared to be vacant, void of life in all directions. "Whi...which way are we go..going?" He would ask, the words stumbling out of his mouth, tripping over his intoxicated tongue.

[ ooc: Oh, dude...I didn't mean that in any kind of negative way. It took me over an hour of struggling to write my post and you typed yours out in only 20 mins. I was just jealous, that's all. <3 ]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Damn... the oxygen hitting the two, allude our bodily senses by allowing the alcohol to wreck havoc on our senses: fucking damn it. Kasa felt the pat of Asagao's hand, he smiled and he moved forward along with his friend; onward and forward, through the drunken mess that they were. "I think we go this way..." He pointed lazily as he stumbled stupidly against a cobbled stone and falling over momentarily, "I'm alright, A... Asagao-san." Kasa would state proudly as he tried to remain composed, even though he realized that his body had given up all hope and abandoned getting home any time soon.

Kasa would try and lead himself and Asagao across the twisted, bendy roads. It would be a difficult challenge, one met with greater difficultly at the possibility of the recently digested alcohol ready to force its way back out from his mouth. "I think it's this way..." He would, again, point in a loose direction before stumbling to a wooden door of an odd house. "Yes, yes," He would say with an accomplished smile, turning his body and tapping his finger against his temple, with a very accomplished expression, "I know w-what I was doing, yeah." Of course, this was by no-means the Unohara Estate, not by a long shot.

The drunken Unohara threw himself into the small living room of what could only be described as a pseudo cottage. The hay interior gave the room a warm, cosy feeling, but apart from that they room was pretty bare. With a drunken bang, the lout fell over a deliciously simple tea set, which clearly had been used earlier that night, smashing it to pieces with his belly. "Asaaagaaaoooo... I think... I think we're a little lost. Asssaaaagoooooo!" Kasa would emphasis his friend's name, only revealing how drunk he really was.

Damn, this man couldn't handle his drink!

[Oh, no! I didn't take it negatively! :3 I meant that I was always quick to reply because I really like our RPs! Mauahaha <3]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bending over, his hands resting comfortably on his knees, the alcohol was causing sweat to pour down his face, he was experiencing a surge of hot flashes. Living underground certainly had many advantages, though the supply of fresh air was not one of them. Taking in a few deep breaths, the stuffy combination of dry, humid air filled his lungs which sent him into a fit of coughing; he soon began to feel dizzy and unsteady in his balance. Taking a few stumbling steps, his knees buckled and his face ate dirt, he landed on the ground with a hard thud.

Even with his face buried in the sand like an ostrich, he could still hear Kasa yelling out his name. "I..I don't under...understand. We're..we're lost? How can..that b..be? Bleh, bleh!!" He shouted back, while spitting clumps of dirty sand out of his mouth. "Which way do..do we go. I don't know the way?" His words were slurred and slow to come out of his mouth, almost as if they were smothered in molasses. Lifting himself up, he would dust off his clothes and try to regain his composure. "Ka...kaaasa!!" He would yell in response, hoping his new friend would figure out which direction they should be heading; what a bizarre first night of freedom this was.

Looking around, Asagao's vision was now hazy at best. Attempting to correct this, he would squint his eyes and stick his head out - which did nothing but make him look like a half-blind, foolish old man. Spotting a music store, he would shuffle over towards the front window and press his face against the glass, like an excited child. Upfront and on display there appeared to be an extremely old, yet in fairly good condition Shakuhachi.

"Hey, did you know I can actually play that thing?" He would ask, ignoring the fact that he had obviously not mentioned his musical ability earlier. "It's true! I spent six hours a day training. I...I love it!" The cloudy drunken state he was in was causing him to remember things incorrectly. He had very much hated practicing, he had wanted to play outside with the other children, but that was strictly forbidden. "I won...I wonder how much it costs?" Reaching into his pockets, he would turn them inside out and finding nothing inside. "O...oh, yea. I need to find a job." He would laugh, before stumbling backwards and tripping over his own feet again.

[ooc: Not really happy with this post. I had no idea what to say! o.o;; ]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would look at his new friend, very drunkenly and smile, "Do we really have to pay for it right now?" A smile would dash along his drunken, badly seductive face; what a bloody mess. And yes, yes, he was in fact hinting towards stealing the musical instrument from the clutches of the law. But that really wasn't the best thing to do; for either of them.

"Since you spent so long playing, well training, why don't I buy that for you?" A drunken statement, but a statement of truth none-the-less. He wanted to purchase the instrument for his friend, but perhaps that alcohol did have a little bit of say in the matter. He would smile as he patted Asagao on the back, trying to hold back the urge to throw up from how dizzy he felt. Although it was very doubtful that the two would even be served inside of the shop, which remained open even at this ungodly hour of the night; what an odd time to even remain open too.

"You'll play me a tune, yeah?" He would laugh, pressing his vision towards the flute-like instrument. He had never really heard this thing being played before, but it looked an awful lot like a flute. Although, even then, he hadn't heard a flute before.

[Tiny post, inspiration isn't with me lately :(]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back