Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Little bit of a practice fight (training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren stood at the center of Kitsune Park. He wasn't waiting for any challenger in particular. So he made some hand seals and zombies came out of the ground. One more hand seals and one of the zombies took form.

It was Nara Anyu. "What's up Blue-skie?" The soul asked. He then looked around and noticed something. "Wait a minute. I'm flesh and blood right now. Which means we are going to fight. Who is it that we are fighting?"

Ziren brought out his Scythe and cut through the other zombies, until it was just him and Anyu standing there. The blood weapon liquified and went back into the pores of his skin. "We will be fighting each other today. I want to see what you can do, now that you have opened your eyes." As soon as Ziren said that, he jumped back and went into a fighting stance.

The Nara Soul looked curiously at Ziren before smiling. "Then this should be fun." Wasting no time at all, Anyu made his hand seals. Five sharks made of absolute darkness came into existence from the shadows.

Ziren took notice of this. Water shark bomb. He dodged over the first two, but was hit hard by the other three. He got up just fine, as he has been hit by harder stuff, but then he felt like he can't move his body. His eyes shifted down to see his shadow was connected to the Nara Soul's shadow.

"Got ya. I win." Anyu said. And then shadowy hands went up to Ziren's neck to strangle him.

Ziren smiled. "Not yet." It took some strength, but he broke free of the bind. Not stopping there, be used the momentum to keep him going. Pure white chakra, holy chakra, came from his right fist. Fist of Virtue. It hit Anyu square in his chest, sending him flying backwards and into the wall.

Ziren knows that they both can keep going at it like this for a good amount of time, but instead if keep fighting, he walked over to the Soul and asked, "Call it a day?"

Anyu looked up at Ziren and nodded. "Sometimes it is better to be just a spirit. Can't feel physical pain and all was good. And floating around. I think I'll ghost out for a bit." With that, the Nara Soul left the zombie body. Ziren made a single hand seals and the zombie bodies went back into the earth.

(421)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back