Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Long Journey Ahead

Hitsugaya Ryoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryoku woke up realizing that today was the day. He was going to be setting out on a mission outside of the village for an indefinite amount of time. He would be unable to see or interact with any of his friends, family, or clanmates until he got back, and he had no clue when that would be. It all depended on how long the mission took. The exciting part was the fact that he was almost guaranteed to fight several powerful shinobi. He had been training all this time for this opportunity, and he had finally been entrusted with it and would get to enjoy all of it on his own. No one to try to steal battles from him, except for Hera who always insisted on assisting him.

Ryoku leapt out of bed and began packing. As he was preparing his gear, Hera floated into his room. “I see you’re already preparing for our journey,” she said as she floated over to Ryoku’s bed and descended onto it. “You know none of these things will be needed where we’re going.”

“Oh, I guess you’re right,” Ryoku said with a large, goofy grin accompanied with a quick chuckle. “I guess I just figured that it wouldn’t feel the same if I just left without packing. This is a big deal so I guess you could say I’m kinda nervous.”

Hera paused for a moment and closed her eyes, making it unclear what she was thinking about. “Well if it will help put you at ease, I suppose I can assist you.” Hera got up from the bed and began to organize some of Ryoku’s tools and equipment.

MFT: 278

Hitsugaya Ryoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ryoku completed his packing, he stood up and grabbed his travelling cloak and flung it around his shoulders as he put it on. Then he picked up his freshly packed bag and through it over his shoulder. “Well, I guess it’s time to go, Hera!” He said as the excitement began to swell up inside of him.

“It appears so,” she said softly as she took a final look at Ryoku’s room. It seemed as though she had grown a connection to the Ishi clan house as much as Ryoku had. “You can say your goodbyes to your clanmates. I’ll await you at the Village Gates.” Hera floated out of the room, leaving Ryoku to himself. Saying goodbye to his clanmates was a good idea, but he was not very good at that. Should he just leave without a word? While this was an easier solution, he felt his friends deserved more than that. He had already told his parents and brother of his journey and said his goodbyes to them before he returned to the Clan House to pack.

Ryoku decided to write a note. He had to get going after all, he didn’t have time to say goodbye to everyone, so he decided to write to the person he felt deserved it the most. The person he thanked for his success thus far.

Kenshin-sama..

Ryoku sat down and put pen to paper, thanking Kenshin-sama for taking him in and training him to gain power and become a powerful Taijutsu user, and promising him that he would finally challenge him to that battle Ryoku had been longing for all this time when he finally returned from his mission. Ryoku had a lot to say, but decided it was best not to go too far into it in this letter. He did plan on returning after all. He walked to Kenshin-sama’s office and hesitated outside of his door for a moment, looking at the letter. Should he have said more? Nah, this should be fine. He slid the letter under Kenshin-sama’s door and took off before he came out, just in case he was in there.

Upon arriving at the gates, Ryoku showed his paperwork to the gate guards as proof of his mission and was allowed passage. He turned around for one last look at his village before his journey. He inhaled deeply, smiled widely, and exhaled.

“I’ll be back.”

[Topic Left]

MFT: 402

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back