Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking For a Student (Req Kyo)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Searching'| Student Hunting Arc said:
[col]It would be a rather normal night in the Grand Palais. Many would be going about their nightly routine, whether that was returning home, venturing around for food or simply trying to take in some shopping or other aspects of the night life. Unfortunately, for one specific individual, this was not going to be your ordinary night in the Grand Palais. From atop one of the shopping buildings something would come streaking downwards, slamming into the ground. Once the dust settled, those gathered around would notice a body laying upon the ground in a crumpled mass. If that wasn't shocking enough, another mass would come slamming into the ground in almost the same spot as the first. This time, once everything settled, there would be a man standing over the body on the ground. The figure would be wearing all black body suit, a red caped cloak with a hood drawn up over their head and a white mask. The mask would begin to scan the area before turning its attention back to the figure that laid upon the ground.

"Again, have you heard of a student named Takenaka Kyo?"

The words would come out cold and calmly and would be audible enough for all to hear. If this figure happened to be at the scene of all of this, there was no telling how they would react to this moment. But one thing was clear, they were being sought after.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=red][b][size=5]Kasha[/size][/b][/glow]"]
Kasha3_zpsfbtw1n8i.gif

Code Name: Kasha
Epithet: Demon of ANBU
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
ANBU Profile
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
Roughing up peeps and asking questions
Sword Drawn
Actions
Yurushi – Forgiveness
sword_zps8da59586.jpg

Weapon
Yurushi is a medium sized sword with the base of the hilt being slightly bent.

Effect:
1. Amplify
2. Razor Strike
3. Siege

Damage Type:
Slashing

Accuracy/Damage modifier:
+2 Accuracy, -10% Base Damage
Weapon Equipped
Ready Or Not, Here I ComeMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takenaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo weaved through the familiar streets of the Grand Palais, his feet carrying him homewards. He didn't usually stay out this late, it could be dangerous here at night, but he'd lost track of time while training. He wasn't the only one out on the streets however, as the Grand Palais had quite the bustling night life and he nodded a greeting at the few he people he knew. A loud thud sounded through the streets as a body hit the street drawing the attention of several people, Kyo included. The crowd drew closer, and he let his curiosity get the better of him as he cautiously did the same. Another loud thud sounded as a terrifying figure of a man landed by over the body, his appearance sending chills down Kyo's spine.

ANBU, was his first thought upon seeing the mask, and Kyo decided to get out of there. He didn't want to get mixed up in ANBU business, and it seemed like everything was under control anyway. The ANBU would probably just drag the body down to interrogation, if the person was still alive, so there wasn't like there was any reason to linger. As soon as he'd finished the thought the ANBU spoke, his words causing Kyo to freeze in shock. Me?!, he thought perhaps a bit hysterically, what could an ANBU possibly want with me? The choice of whether or not he wanted to reveal his presence was taken from him however as someone he recognized as the old bat who lived a few doors down in the apartment complex turned to him.

"It seems he's looking for you Kyo-chan." Her words caused the people who heard her to turn to look at him, and Kyo shifted uncomfortably under their scrutiny. He cleared his throat and tried to keep his voice from squeaking as he spoke.

"I'm him, ah I mean that's me. Yeah..." He trailed of, stopping himself from speaking before he said something even more stupid.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Found You'| Student Hunting Arc said:
[col]The commotion seemed to draw a crowd, again this was by design. The person pinned to the ground was an informant from the area that had recently started to give false information. Due to his falsification, the man had to learn a lesson and it also allowed him to draw more people into his search. It seemed that the plan worked as soon as a feminine voice spoke up to identify Kyo. Kyo would then quickly admit that he was present as well.

"Stay here. I'll be back for you, vermin."

It didn't matter if the broke man did escape. Kasha would find him. The mask would turn to the outted young man. The fixed expression about the mask was no doubt very unwelcoming. The tall masked figure would start to make its way slowly over to the boy, the blade still in hand was stiffly gliding at his side as if being prepared to strike in a moments notice.

"You are Takenaka Kyo?"

He would wait for a moment of confirmation but would not stop his slow creep forward.

"I will be needing you to come with me."

If the boy did not panic and run, Kasha would be upon him. His lean, tall figure would dwarf the boy. The mask of Kasha would tilt downward to glare unflinchingly at him. He either awaited the boy's response or his actions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=red][b][size=5]Kasha[/size][/b][/glow]"]
Kasha3_zpsfbtw1n8i.gif

Code Name: Kasha
Epithet: Demon of ANBU
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
ANBU Profile
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
Roughing up peeps and asking questions
Sword Drawn
Actions
Yurushi – Forgiveness
sword_zps8da59586.jpg

Weapon
Yurushi is a medium sized sword with the base of the hilt being slightly bent.

Effect:
1. Amplify
2. Razor Strike
3. Siege

Damage Type:
Slashing

Accuracy/Damage modifier:
+2 Accuracy, -10% Base Damage
Weapon Equipped
Ready Or Not, Here I ComeMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: temporarily leaving this thread, but please give me a PM nudge and a post whenever you are ready. With some of my recent activity lag I wanted to free up as many spots as I can in an effort to not feel like I am holding anyone up... so this is paused until you return! =]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back