Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for guidance [open]

Senju Sakyuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sakyuma arrived at the arena extremely late, he had spent too much time in convincing his father to allow him to attend the tournament. Of course, he wasn’t there to attend as a fighter, no he was there to attend as a business man. Iron clad in a 3 piece suit, he looked ready for true business, he had promised he would be there as a book-keeper, and he was not intending to keep that promise. On the contrary he was aiming to possibly meet someone that would guide him or at least get him started on the journey to becoming a true Shinobi. He was tired of his life, his abusive father forcing him to be the person he never wanted to be, his passive mother at the mercy of his father’s hand. The force of Sakyuma’s father left his mind as he started to unbutton his suit jacket that his father made him wear so he could fit in with the other shinobi. He put on the mask that he wore to hide his face so that no one would be able to tell his father that he had arrived for this reason.

Hoping that this trip would go smoothly, maybe he would get some experience or direction in how to become a ninja. With the suppressing attitude of his father, he knew that if he stayed home while something like this was going on, he would never see what it was truly like to be a ninja. Knowing all the work it entails, and all the hard training, it does not even matter. Sakyuma is motivated to protect all the others in his village, but first he would have to be able to protect himself. ‘Maybe this fight’ he thought as he walked into the arena to a fight that had already begun. The skills being showcased were truly amazing, feats he would never dream he could pull off. Maybe he should take mental notes on this fight, maybe he could learn more. Sakyuma stared out in the distance to choose who he would vote for, but both seemed to be impressively skilled. He then noticed one of the fighters he recognized from Suna’s academy. That would be who he could cheer for, he stood up during the crowd’s cheer and screamed “Gooooo!”

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
”Gooooo.” a boy would shout in the distance. Kazuki did not recognize the voice but, as he turned his head right, he noticed a little boy, dressed in a suit and wearing mask, standing among the crowd, cheering for one the competitors. The Senju Overlord had visited the all the countries this world had to offer, he had seen its many people and how distinctive all of them could be. With the little amount of bare skin he could see, he deduced the boy was from Sunagakure but, without being able to grasp the kid’s face, he could not tell for certain. Nonetheless, the fact he was wearing something to conceal his visage, made him stand out from the rest of the populace watching the fight and thus, the White Wolf decided to approach the boy and warn him about it. He was making himself a target because he was standing out when, in reality, he should be trying to blend in.[lb2][/lb2]

He would slowly make his way toward Sakyuma, the deathly cold aura his body emanated, becoming stronger the closer he was to the younger Senju. Most shinobi, particularly, the strongest ones out there, were able to easily shrug off the coldness, but civilians and those shinobi still climbing the ladder had no such luck. Sakyuma should start to feel an intense cold that wouldn’t feel right, because the day was sunny and warm. If he were to try and find the source of such temperature drop, by turning his around, he would notice a very pale individual, with short silvery hair and black eyes walking toward him. The man was wearing… And there was no mistake about it, this guy coming from him was the source of this strange coldness. ”I would remove that mask if I were you. You are not blending with the crowd and that will make you a target. This place, contrary to what it may seem, is not safe.” he would calmly warn him. Reaper would stop his motion when he was standing side by side with the aspiring shinobi. His hands were behind his back and his eyes were fixed on the arena below. Although it seemed he was entirely focused on the fight happening in front his very eyes, he wasn’t seeing at all. He was fully focused on Sakyuma. ”What is your name and where are you from?”<i></i> he would question. The Occult Sennin’s voice was calm but the tone used also gave the kid no other choice but to answer.​
</TD>

<TD td0="null" td1="1">[td=null,1]Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Senju Sakyuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sakyuma cheered for the honorable fighters, a bit biased, he specifically cheered for the Sungakure nin who was doing very well. Inspired by the fight, he was shouting, enjoying it to the fullest. Unknowing of anyone around him, he believed to be there scott free and fully secret, but he was wrong. Suddenly, Sakyuma’s heart shuttered as he felt completely out in the open. Someone was watching him, it must be his father, he figured out that Sakyuma ditched home to come watch the other Shinobi fight. He was surely going to die today now that he'd been found out. Sakyuma quieted down and stopped his cheering for this was not a moment to be excited of any longer.

A feeling of ice took over him as his body went completely pale. It would begin to feel as if death itself was coming for him, this couldn’t be his father, the intensity was too large, but if not his father who could it be? It wasn’t just Sakyuma who was feeling this, others were beginning to drop like frozen lizards out of trees. The person approached Sakyuma and with him this fearing killing intent, just the sheer presence would cause Sakyuma’s knees to shake. The voice then spoke to him with the scariest advice he’d ever been given.

”I would remove that mask if I were you. You are not blending with the crowd and that will make you a target. This place, contrary to what it may seem, is not safe.” The voice said to him, and although it felt as though Sakyuma should fear this presence he could not help but listen and do exactly as he was told. The warning was enough to cause Sakyuma’s weak knees to bend and him to fall to the floor. He reached up with his right hand and quickly pulled off the mask in one full sweep. He looked down and to his side and the man was standing there but who…who could this be...?

”What is your name and where are you from?” The voice would ask him, and the way it was asked Sakyuma made the largest mistake he lost his secret alias and accidentally said his real name. “My name is Senju Sakyuma of the Village of Sunagakure.” Sakyuma’s eyes opened wide as he realize he just gave away his identity like nothing.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
Sakuyama’s cheering and joy lessened and lessened until they were halted completely. He was reduced to a nervous wreck, the greater the wreck the closer Kazuki got to him. After hearing the Senju Overlord’s advice, the young Senju would drop to his knees as he found himself no longer being able to remain standing. With a single motion, he would remove his mask, giving the White Wolf plenty of opportunity to observe the boy. It was clear he was from Sunagakure, there were the distinctive markings they all had, as long as one was ready to look for them. But despite being aware of the boy’s origin, he didn’t know him at all. ”On your feet. You are turning this into a show for the other spectators and I guarantee you will not want that.”<i></i> Reaper would calmly order the boy. Instead of blending, he was further making more distinctive.[lb2][/lb2]

”My name is Senju Sakyuma of the Village of Sunagakure.” Sakyuma would foolishly reveal. The only redeeming factor was that the Occult Sennin was from his village and wished him no harm. But, more importantly, the kid’s place of origin paled in comparison to his name. Senju Sakyuma. How could this be? A rogue Senju? It was impossible to slip under Kazuki’s radar, or it should be. ”I am the leader of the Senju clan and I do not know you.”<i></i> he would tell the boy. ”Who are your parents?”<i></i> the White Wolf would further inquiry. This was, in possible variables, an oddity without precedent. There was only one Senju clan in the world and they were all under Reaper’s watchful eye, so how could Sakyuma exist? The Occult Sennin would motion for the younger Senju to follow him, leading him toward a more secretive place, outside the stadium but still close enough to it.[lb2][/lb2]

[MFT - 305]​
</TD>

<TD td0="null" td1="1">[td=null,1]Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Senju Sakyuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sakuyama weak kneed quickly rose to his feet in heed of the new stranger's warning. It wasn't common for Sakyuma to listen to anyone but his father, but for some reason, this person's presence was commanding, it contained fear but in a way trust. He turned his head toward the man who was interestingly concentrating on Sakyuma instead of the fight at hand, which seemed a bit odd. However, it didn't matter when he said the next bit of information that would throw Sakyuma's mind for a spin. He looked up at the man, straight into his eyes, he took a deep breath and told his body to remain calm there seemed to be no danger, or killing intent here, honest conversation. Then the man spoke some very scary words to Sakyuma, that would make Sakyuma fear for his own. The stadium roared with cheers, and excitement, but the anticipation of the fight and volume of the crowd would pale in comparison to the sound of Sakyuma's own beating heart. He could feel the intensity of his repercussions, if his father possibly knew this man.

”I am the leader of the Senju clan and I do not know you.” he would tell the boy. ”Who are your parents?” He would say to Sakyuma, but Sakyuma would fear how to answer this question. On one hand nothing could happen, maybe it was just coincidence that they were both Senju and possibly he didn't know his father....On the other hand maybe he does, and Sakyuma would be in huge trouble. Just like his father they both had silver hair, he just couldn't help but respect the man.

"My mother and father are ex-Shinobi of Sunagakure, and current farmers in the outskirts. You would not know us, we live in a solitude. My mother is Nyuri and my father is Sensama, both of the Senju family."

He dropped his head in guilt. "Please do not inform them of my whereabouts, they know not that I am here. I fear my father's actions."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
Kazuki could easily sense what Sakyuma was going through, not because he had any mind reading ability, but because he had grown quite skilled in reading everybody else's body language. As a former ANBU, it was actually expected of him. A skill that was instilled on him during his youth and one that had never left him and was constantly honed. He knew the younger Senju was afraid, not necessarily of himself, but more about his warnings and their possible implications if they were true. He also grasped the kid was very nervous and he deduced it was because he was in a place he was not supposed to be, doing something he shouldn't be doing. The fact he used to wear a mask also indicated he was trying to hide himself from someone that could identify him and tell his presence to someone. The Senju Overlord would then question Sakyuma an easy question, seemingly impossible for the youngling, judging by the time it took for him to formulate an answer. "My mother and father are ex-Shinobi of Sunagakure, and current farmers in the outskirts. You would not know us, we live in a solitude. My mother is Nyuri and my father is Sensama, both of the Senju family." he would finally answer before lowering his head and adding "Please do not inform them of my whereabouts, they know not that I am here. I fear my father's actions."[lb2][/lb2]

Reaper had claimed before he did not know him and that was true, but after having the parent's identities revealed to him, he knew who they were. Senju Nyuri and Senju Sensama, both former shinobis that had turned away from Sunagakure and their clan, forever shamed for their disloyalty. There was a saying that every family has a black sheep and those two were certainly the Senju's. There was also one saying that claims the apple never falls far from the tree. Hopefully that would not be the case for the boy in front of the White Wolf. By forsaking their clan, their village and their former way of life, Nyuri and Sensama had robbed Sakyuma the choice of enrolling in the academy and having a great life as a shinobi of Sand. As leader of the Senju Clan, the Shadow Sword could correct that painful mistake and he could do so now. "I did not they had sired a child. My name is Senju Kazuki and, as I have said before, I am the Overlord of the Senju Clan." he would announce. His next words would have to be very careful, lest he truly scare the kid away. "Someday I will have to deal with your parents personally. They have forsaken their village and their clan, something I do not tolerate nor does any true Senju for that matter. I present you with a choice." The Occult Sennin allowed that to sink in before presenting his offer. "You can either stay with your parents and forsake all dreams of power and glory you might have, because they will never allow you to take shinobi training and become what you were always meant to be. Or you can come with me, rejoin your brethren, receive training and become a shinobi and, perhaps, become one of the strongest of us all."[lb2][/lb2]

It was not a simple choice to make,but one Sakyuma would have to, if he ever aspired to become a fully fledged ninja of Sunagakure. "I cannot walk the path you, I can only show it. In the end, it all ends up with a choice, one you have to make yourself."[lb2][/lb2]
[MFT - 602]​
</TD>

<TD td0="null" td1="1">[td=null,1]You don't have to stand alone!
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
The choice he had given to the boy was not an easy one. In one hand, he could get training, power, fame, all the things youth usually wanted when they were growing up. On the other hand, he would have to forsake all the family he had ever known. Forsaking one’s parents was no easy task and, certainly, not easily forgotten. Kazuki knew this first hand, even though his parents deserved the treatment they got, it was still something that haunted him to this very day. Something only made worse because he had been forced to terminate his own father’s life. Therefore he knew the kid would not choose on the spot and he actually shouldn’t. ”Unfortunately I have used all the time I could spare in here. You do not have to decide now, this is a choice that cannot be taken lightly, believe me I know.”</GLOW><i></i> The Senju Overlord would pat the younger Senju on the shoulder, pausing momentarily as if he was considering something. <GLOW glow="darkred">”On your way back home, stop at the gates of Sunagakure and ask for me. I will meet you and you will then tell me what choice you have chosen. Good luck and stay safe.”[lb2][/lb2]

The White Wolf knew his time was not be wasted in idle affairs, not that he considered meeting a stay member of the Senju clan a waste, but he knew he was in Tea for Suna Government related task and his own leisure could wait. Time to do his job again.[lb2][/lb2]

[MFT - 253]​
</TD>

<TD td0="null" td1="1">[td=null,1]You don't have to stand alone!
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back