Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for Mod

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So basically, I would like to attempt to interrogate Gokan for the side mission shown here. I captured him here. It might be short depending because Shoma isn't great at interrogations(Failed a mission before it even started). I still have not requested rewards though because I'm not sure how I should go about official 'mission complete status' types with the in-character circumstances, but I think my actions will make more sense as we(who it maybe) role-play things out.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Any luck yet? Should I go ahead and make the thread to establish the setting or do you want me to hold until a mod is confirmed?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I gave him the info. Papertrailing on site. As for who starts the thread, I would work it out with him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back