Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for Something [Renjaa/open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks to a little nudge and a reminder of what the goal was, Chizuru snaps out of her stupor and suddenly points up at the sky triumphantly before she'd suddenly announce with quite the outburst.

“Yes! You are correct, Sun-Sun. We do not have the time to worry about silly boys. It is time to do some shopping and get this beautiful lady some clothing that will have the desired affect of making her boyfriend oogle at her like uhm...like uhm...something...that somethings...I did not have a proper analogy prepared for my speech but I am sure you understand what it is I am trying to portray. Come, let us shop.”

With that said Chizuru heads off in seemingly a random direction before she would stop and turn back towards Mio.

“Actually...What kind of clothing are you even into? You looking pretty will not mean much if you don't feel pretty and comfortable in them.”

Such wise words from one so young, but considering she was already a med nin it shouldn't have been too surprising.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mio was almost startled at the sudden change in attitude, though she couldn't help but chuckle at the young medic's antics. Not to mention she heartily agreed with "Sun-Sun"'s idea of moving so that another person didn't come up to them. She smiled softly and just shook her head when the girl couldn't think of a proper analogy.
"How about making my boyfriend oogle me like someone trapped in the desert would stare at water? Eh, that might not even be the best analogy." She thought about it for a few moments before the next question broke her out of searching for the perfect analogy.

"Hmm, I like things that lean more toward darker styles. I don't feel comfortable in dresses or skirts. I like form fitting clothing, though before now, I wasn't quite confident enough to wear it. No, not necessarily a body image issue either. Issues with the past, which is why skirts and dresses are a huge no-no. I like red and black, though I am up to almost anything that looks good."

As she spoke, she scanned the crowd, making sure that they were safe, a habit trained into her during her rough past. A form caught her eye and she almost froze, but decided to save the information for a later date, namely when she saw Saemon next.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako began to walk down the sidewalk, listening to the two talk about Mio's fashion sense, hands moving to rest on the back of her head as she looked back at them. "Ah won't pry about why you're against skirts, but from what ah see you got a pair of legs that may be good to show off. 'Course ah guess that only really matters if you're man is a leg man. What part of ya is he ogling when he looks at you?" She would ask with a grin, starting to walk backwards as she faced the two females. Perhaps some would consider such a question to be too forward or crass, but to her it seemed like a reasonable thing to ask, considering that Mio was shopping more for her boyfriend.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was silent for a few moments while they walked. She was still stuck on the whole analogy thing but was capable of listening to the thoughts and ideas of the other two girls as they walked. She would finally just give up on it and accept the analogy that Mio went with. After listening to what Sunako had to say she'd perk up, wondering just what it is Mio would say. Chizuru didn't seethe question as being to out of place herself and would have asked the same thing if Sunako hadn't done so first. It was, after all, important to make sure to get the outfit just right though she had a few formulating in her mind. It was a bit more difficult with having to go with no dresses or skirts, but it wasn't impossible.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mio had a flash of slight discomfit when Sunako asked what parts of her Saemon ogled. She honestly didn't know. They had kissed, and had fallen asleep together, but not too much else, as she hadn't been healthy enough to do that completely willingly. She chewed on her lower lip almost imperceptibly as she thought about what to say. A moment later, the confident Mio was back as she answered Sunako's question.

"Shorts can show off legs as well as tight fitting pants. As for where he ogles, I'm not completely sure. I've never really taken time to notice where he looks the most, and he doesn't really stare. Staring makes me uncomfortable, and he knows that. He does give me almost apprasing looks every now and again, like he's looking me over. His eyes don't linger too long on my body, they usually stay locked on my eyes for a long while."
As if to make a point, her blue eyes almost flashed golden for a second before settling back into the bright blue they always were.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako tilted her head to the side as Mio stated that staring made her uncomfortable, realizing that it was exactly what she was doing. She was just imagining the different outfits the woman could use, a grin forming on her lips as she made mention of locking eyes with her lover, Sunako feeling just a little jealous of her. "He sounds like a pretty great guy, you must be pretty lucky to snare someone like him!" She would say as she looked down at Chizuru. "So watcha think, 'lil bit? Maybe some short shorts to show off her legs, though nothing scandalous of course." she would say as she moves towards Mio, leaning towards her as she continued to walk backwards, invading her personal space just a bit. "Definitely not something scandalous, Miss Mio here seems a bit too classy for that look. So sexy...but classy..., ya know? Any ideas?" She would ask as she looked back down at Chizuru.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All eyes were on Chizuru once more as they got back to the important task at hand, which was, finding a proper outfit for Mio. The problem was, though that Chizuru, admittedly was not all that into shorts like she was with skirts and dresses. Not that she had a disdain for them, but she just didn't wear them or make them so it was a tough spot for her.

“Short shorts are more your thing Sunako. I wouldn't know what the appropriate length for them should be...not to mention what kind of style versus comfortability...pretty sure that's not a word...u-uhm-I mean...We can just go to a store and try things on and I can let you know what I think of it, but I don't think I'd be the best person to ask if we were going to be picking out clothing for her. Pants maybe, but not shorts.”

Chizuru looks up at Mio with a smile.

“You'd look good in shorts though, I think. Maybe I'll get a pair to, I'm always hiding my legs...perhaps I should give it a try and see how I like it.”

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mio smiled and nodded at their suggestions. She liked pants as well.
"I like pants quite a bit. I haven't worn shorts all that often, but they're nice to train in if it's hot. I have been to a few stores today, though the few I was in- I saw maybe one or two things that I might like, tried it on, and hated it. Not to mention, most of the stores I got out of the way were filled with mostly pastels. I just don't do pastels." Mio chuckled as she remembered one shirt that looked good on the mannequin, and once she got it on, it was terrible.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well let us find a store then. There is a bunch of different styles to choose from. Also, if you do not like pastel colours would you like darker...more solid colors? Oh and how much of your body and what parts of your body are you wanting to even show off? We do not want to get shorts that are too short, and there is also the possibility of pants...and of course what kind of top you want is a huge factor as well. Come come. Let us try this store.”

She would lead them into a store that seemed more about the darker side of the clothing industry as far as colors and style were concerned. Fishnet stockings, shirts, sleeves were prevalent as well as various types of clothing that would go with such fashion. Of course it was a store that Chizuru liked though she didn't dress in such fashion, she most certainly wouldn't mind giving it a try and perhaps Mio would be able to find something here for herself as well. At the very least it was fun to have met someone new. Aside from pants and shorts, there were also some cute skirts and dresses as well here and Chizuru gravitated towards that section for a moment before she'd remember what she had come here for and would begin looking back at the various pants and shirts trying to match them up with a top that would work on Mio.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah...heh, ah do like me some short shorts." She would giggle in response to Chizuru, following the girls lead as she led them into a clothing store. Immediately she would depart from them, eyes widening as she moved among the racks of clothing, a smile on her face as she definitely liked what she saw. While she preferred brighter colors she had no qualms about the darker side of fashion, soon returning to Chizuru as she held up a black and pink tanktop with a matching short black skirt. "Hey, Chizuru! Watcha think of this? I could turn some heads with it, eh?" She would giggle, seemingly forgetting that they had come to help Mio look for clothes, holding the garments against her body as she looked down at herself.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mio smiled and allowed her to be pulled into a store that she hadn't tried yet. Sunako ran off to something that caught her eye. When the woman held it up, Mio appreciated how cute the shirt and skirt looked together, and would probably look good on either her or Sunako, though the other woman would probably be more comfortable in it. She made her way over to where she saw the same black and pink tanks and looked for something she might like.
"That little number would be cute on you Sunako. Perhaps something like this for me?" She held up a loose looking pair of shorts and a flowy red tanktop. The top would hug her chest and flow out in an empire waist. It was made out of silk and chiffon, pairing well with the black canvas shorts.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The outfits that the other two girls were looking at just had little Chizuru blushing like mad. She tried to picture herself in them first and that just made her want to hide! She was always the modest dresser save for her white sundress that her mother bought for her long ago before the tragic carriage accident. First to Sunako, the adorable one would perk up and nod.

“Yes, I-I think that would look very good on you Sunako...you have got great legs. I can not imagine wearing such a thing myself...it is...so short.”

And speaking of short! Mio shows off what she had been thinking about picking up and Chizuru holds her hands to her cheeks as if that would hide the blushing.

“That looks very good to, though I would have to see you with it on before I could truly make such a claim. I'm rather familiar with Sunako's body both clothed and unclothed so it is much easier for me to picture her in various outfits.”

Since Sunako and Chizuru had spent plenty of time together dressing one another up, it was an easy process to simply just look at something and determine how it would look on her. With Mio, though Chizuru had a difficult time, but then again, shorts weren't Chizuru's area of expertise anyway.

“Do...you think I should try some to? A short skirt...or...maybe shorts? I do not know what to try on.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Heh, thanks. ah think that would look good on you, though maybe you should go try it on. Like Chizuru said, it would be the best way to make sure." She would say as she looked over towards Chizuru, her smile breaking into a grin. "You damn straight ah got great legs! Long and toned, it takes hours of training to get them looking this good!" She would exclaim proudly, lifting up her skirt just a little bit. "And just what are you blushin' for, eh? You tryin' to imagine yourself in somethin' that revealin'? Gah! You're so cute!" she would say as she kneeled down next to Chizuru, hands seeking to pink her cheeks playfully. "How about you start with some shorts since you never wear 'em? Get a feel for what they're like and all that?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back