Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa noticed a part of the information that she new she would need later and raised her hand to inquire as to how that worked.

"I would like to know more about the graduatuion requirements. For instance if I am aiming for the main branch, what classes can i fill the last two spots with then? Also for the exam other than the classes what kind of trials can we expect from the exam if you know?"

Kurokawa leaned forward in her chair resting her bodyweight on her arms which were solidly planted elbows first on the table. She slowed her breath so that she might hear everything that was told.

I better make a mental note about this if if want to rise to where my guardians are and repay them for their kindness.

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There isn't anyone outside so I press further into the building to find out where everyone is. I hear one of the sensai 'a talking very about our graduation requirements when I make my way into the classroom. Trying to be as quite as possible I slide in to the nearest seat next to a girl with silver, white hair and a mask looking blind fold over her eyes. She didn't look that much younger than me this puts my mind at ease. There is a chance I'm not the oldest person here. Maybe there are other 13 year olds.

I focus back on the teacher and can barely make heads or tales of what he is saying. I listen for a while before I lean over and speak to the girl sitting next to me. I keep my voice low so that the teacher doesn't hear me. I would really hate to get in trouble on my first day here.

"Hello my name is Tsuyoidesu, what did I miss?"

Despite my efforts I start to get a little excited and my voice raises just a little bit.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It wasn't unusual for a few students to have a question. Arano was glad to answer. Excellent question Kurokawa, If you happened to be planning on going to the Anbu or the Med branch, it would be easier to fill in that extra class. But Main Branch can lead to many smaller branches of specialty. Anything you can imagine as a tool can be made into a class. There have been stealth classes, interrogation classes, why even a more physically active class such as Ninja ball, where it turns a sport into a learning activity focused on chakra. As for the exact details on the exam, The written test is pretty self explanatory, there will be a written test on your knowledge of the shinobi arts, going over specifically over your three main classes. Then for the display of knowledge, it can range from performing a simple jutsu to even some active sparring to show your competence. Turning towards the new comer into his classroom, And as for you young lady, a good requirement of graduation would be to come to classes on time or not at all. Arano seemed a bit stern, but this is what would be expected of the students for days to come... Can't win any battles or save lives if you are late to the party... Now then, are there any other questions before we wrap the day up? Arano would pause a moment to allow any other students to make their inquiries.

[OOC sorry, thought i would have gotten to this sooner. I'll wait a few days before making a closing post if nobody has asked another question]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suddenly everything started to happen so fast, information was shot all around and people started discussing it actively. It appears that one of the students claimed that he already knew everything there is to know about the basics and left while the rest remained to hear what else will be discussed. A new student arrived quite late though, it seemed like the class was about to end at the time, but it also seemed like the teacher was still taking more questions before finishing it all together. This seemed like quite an opportunity for him, it was interesting that the content explained in this class wasnt exactly new, but more like an intro into what being a student is, what they were to expect in the future and what would end up being the requirement in order to graduate from the academy. Definatly something to make a note out of.

"Excuse me, just to clarify, you are basically saying that we will need to pass 5 courses to graduate and become an official shinobi, and even choose which branch we'd like to enter, correct? What about ANBU, wouldnt it be normally a little harder to enter a branch that would normally be catagorized to be purely for elite shinobi?"

He spoke immidiately the moment that the teacher finished his last sentance. He was quite eager, he figured that he could gain so much out of this place he should stick around a little longer. Somehow he got the feeling that there would be some subjects that he probably wouldnt require tutoring on, but the main concept of being a shinobi, the methods of operation and of course the access to all that secret information called out to him, or at least so it felt. He already grasped what he wants to be when he grows up... So to speak, or more to the point, what would be ideal for him. ANBU, he will get away with so much if he were to enter ANBU, but now he needs to know, what will he need to do to get there.

"Also, I'm sorry if I'm intruding a bit, but where can I sign up for classes? Is there some sort of a reception that I can go to or maybe some form I need to fill out?"

He asked while leaning in a bit and holding his chin, it was quite obvious, he is was processing a lot of information right now, trying to make sure he organizes everything properly in his head before proceeding.

[MFT]
[OOC: Sorry for the extremly late post, projects have been piling up and I had barely any time to get on NC]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Immediately after finishing his last sentence, Kurohebi spoke up with his own question. Arano wasn't entirely sure if this particular student had been paying attention or not this whole time. Arano was glad to know that he had been listening actually quite closely. I, well... Yes. To clarify, that is 5 lessons or classes required to pass your final exam. Now the anbu is considered Elite, don't mistake it. Their tests to be considered into their training program is difficult, so I've heard. As for the class sign-ups. Down the hall and to the left, right outside the headmaster's office, there is a message board that instructors usually use to post notifications of upcoming classes. This particular student seemed almost.... to eager. But not couldn't be a bad thing... right? Well... the hours had slipped Arano's mind and almost lost track of time. It was growing late and he felt he had answered most of the questions the students needed. While packing his notes and misc. supplies, Arano decided to close the class down for the day. Well kids, it's been another fun filled day of learning. You are all dismissed. For those of you interested in joining your next class right away, please venture down the hall I mentioned to Kurohebi. I'm sure someone has posted something on the board by now. Have a good night young ninjas, travel safe. Arano then picked up his belongings and walked towards the door. He stopped just a moment, looking back he thought, The future of Iwa is in these kid's eyes... I think they'll do just fine... Arano then stepped out the door and went home.

[OOC Class is dismissed, please make a closing post before leaving. I will be posting the next class on the message board outside soon.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa had traveled light and thus had nothing to really pack up before going.

"Thank you for the lesson"

She bowed in the direction she had last heard the teachers voice and proceeded to walk towards the door. On her way there she felt like she had to comment on the joining up on classes remark.

"It's late so I won't be joining a class right away and it seems I have a mission tomorrow but after that I will look for someone to keep me posted on the schedule."

She left the room and heard the rain outside still going which made her take and umbrella from the stand before walking outside.

[OOC: Leaving the post.]
[Also since I'm keeping a main timeline for my character which started on Aventurine Street here is the link to the next stage to anyone interested: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=580&p=214418#p214418]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After coming in so late it felt like the class ended right as it was just getting started. When I hear of there being another class I jump up in excitement. I clinch my fists then speak to my self. "Just watch I'm gonna be the first one to sign up and be the first one there. Without hesitation I quickly begin to put into the hallway. I make an immediate right and begin to look around for the board. That's when I rush back into the room. I scratched my head and called out to the teacher from the door. "Sensai where was it again?" I noticed that I left my small notebook, and that it had where to find the board written on the first page. "Nevermind I found it" This time with book in hand I run back out of the class gong in the right direction.

[OOC: I have left the post]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He looked at the teacher for a moment after he finished presenting his information, appearently all of his assumptions were right thus far, that tank of knowledge he has in this body prooves to be quite useful, now all he needs to do is to get into those classes, demonstrate himself to be worthy to become a shinobi elite and enter a branch, he knew he could easily get into the medical branch, and the main branch is not too difficult either considering that it seems like the baseline of the shinobi occupation, but... ANBU intrigued him, it is supposed to be harder which means that not any person could get in, which means that it contains privilages which only they are allowed to have, that... Sounds too good to be true, he knew he had to investigate into that spesifically but now, now he needs it more than ever.

"Heh, I see. Thank you sir, that was... An insiteful class indeed."

He noted before getting up and walking to register to one of those courses.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back