Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit Lose ends and Finger Bends

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The cold air that rushed into the lungs of the civilians throughout Kumogakure spring them to life. Warmth evenly radiated down to the citizens who worked hard to see Kumogakure prosper and their own lives blossom to maturity. It was these people who the ANBU Sennin sought to protect, even if her work was always from the shadows. The faces of the ones she cared for flashed before her eyes like a slideshow. A fair skinned hand gripped the dagger on her lower back and brought it to her face. In seconds the dagger dispersed into gold dust and formed into a plain golden mask with eye sockets. Another trait that was deemed infamous now. Stained with the imagery of evil, with the true meaning of passion at its roots, like her own Uchiha clan.

The Sennin secured the mask to her face to fully hide her true identity once again. Radiant red hues peered through the sockets with an empty gaze. Her arm rose slightly above her head and with a crisp snap of her fingers her black cloak materialized like a snake's skin, before each crease and bevel smoothed into silk. A free hand moved to her hip pouch. One final check to make sure her newest material had been stored safely. After a few moments Mirō found herself at the gates. Like a phantom Mirō silently walked over to an open window at the kiosk. A hand moved to get her passport out for the attendant. Most of the information had been redacted except for her branch which printed out ‘ANBU’. Through her mask she spoke out to the attendant. “Requesting to leave.” Her hand fell back underneath her cloak while red hues awaited the ‘ok’ from the attendant.

[Cast: Mask Summon (M)]
[Identity: Hidden]
[Topic Entered]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In the dark, solemn depths of my secluded study, the rest of the world existed as nothing more than a faint, distant echo. Shadows enveloped me, casting eerie patterns on the ancient tomes that lined the shelves. My thoughts delved into realms that most souls dare not tread.

But my solitude was shattered, the echoes disrupted by a deliberate tap upon the kiosk window. My unyielding gaze fell upon the enigmatic figure on the other side—a face concealed by a shimmering golden mask. It was the boss, a foreboding presence in the clandestine world to which I belonged.

She entrusted her passport to me, a document marred by heavy redactions, concealing all but the ominous word "Anbu." This ritualistic secrecy never ceased to amuse, or rather, bemuse me. It was curious that even for one as revered as the Anbu Sennin, such formalities persisted.

My bony fingers grasped the document, the stamp of authority poised to strike. In a mechanical fashion, I affixed the seal, returning the passport to her without the exchange of a single word. My attention drifted back to the ancient tome in my possession, its cryptic words drawing me into their web of enigma.

Yet, I couldn't escape the tendrils of curiosity that snaked through my thoughts. What was the purpose of her journey? Could it be yet another covert assignment, perhaps even an assassination mission? The old adage warns against the peril of curiosity, but like the cat with eight lives to spare, I pondered whether this particular venture into the unknown might be a life well spent, cloaked in shadows and secrets.

[Topic Entered]
[Exit Granted]
[mft]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From the shadows emerged a familiar face. Besides the pig tails and the eyes of a kuudere, Mirō recognized the young AiT. A girl of wits who stood, with ten toes straight, on business and left formalities for the birds. ‘Thunk’ went the stamp and with ease the Sennin gained approval to leave the village. Her mask shimmered briefly to nod to the young kunoichi while a hand reached out to grab and pocket her passport. Mirō chuckled lightly at the warm spot in her heart for her own subordinates. It was nice to see her own aspiring kin from time to time and fortunately, legalese prevented her from coming and going from the village whenever she pleased.

[Topic left]
[Exiting Village]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
The ever-enigmatic Golden Mask, a figure of dark allure, took her passport and ventured into the unknown, leaving me in her wake. Her presence triggered a sense of intrigue within my peculiar soul, and I couldn't resist the temptation to delve further into the mysteries that surrounded her.

As she departed, I seized the opportunity to assess her chakra signature, a skill I had honed to perfection during my unconventional studies. The Anbu in Training curriculum sorely needed an update; the advanced jutsu taught within it were not meant for just anyone's grasp. Today, those formidable techniques found themselves in the hands of an inquisitive mind, one captivated by the enigmatic world of the Anbu Sennin.

Questions flooded my mind like a relentless tide. Where was she headed on this ominous journey? Why did she venture forth alone, wrapped in such formal attire? It was evident that this was no leisurely excursion. Her aura exuded purpose and gravity, a stark contrast to the leisurely attire of vacationers.

My resolve crystallized. I couldn't let this enigma slip through my grasp. I activated the snapshot jutsu, capturing her chakra signature within my mind's labyrinthine corridors. It would serve as a breadcrumb trail, leading me to answers or perhaps even deeper mysteries.

I checked the time; my shift was to conclude in a mere three hours. Fate had a curious sense of timing, introducing me to a new enigma just when I craved one. The day had taken a turn from the mundane to the mesmerizing, and the hunt for knowledge in the shadowy world of the Anbu Sennin had begun anew.

[mft]
[Snapshot R1 used]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back