Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost in the Harshness Of the world (Contract Search)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami had recently been trying to get records on any potential leads on any living family members that might be still alive so as he doesn’t continue to burden the academy with his mere presence all the time. “Are you sure there is still no new Information?!” Arami said complaining to the medical ninja who was trying as hard as she could to match his DNA to someone else’s in the village but it never matched. “Im sorry child but there is no one in this village that could possibly be a genetic match for you” the med-nin told Arami in a grim voice.
Almost a week later Arami had gotten a summons the actually surprised him, the med-nin that had been trying to help him had managed to get a hold of some records from a small time little village up in the mountains that seemed to be close to what Arami wanted. “You sure you want to make that trip alone kid? That mountain is pretty dangerous to climb even for more advanced Shinobi, even I’ve seen my share of shinobi who go up into those mountains and come back nothing but husks of their former selves or some don’t even come back at all.” She told Arami warning him of the pending danger of climbing such a dangerous mountain. But Arami had stopped listening and was making his way to find a place where he could get some climbing gear.

Sadly for Arami the only gear he could afford was fairly cheaply made and looked like it wouldn’t hold a baby up let alone him, but he knew if he even had the slight chance of finding anything that could resemble a family he had to try as hard as he could to climb up that mountain and find them. The next day Arami woke fairly early and packed up the climbing gear and a warm parka and placed his pack onto his back and made his way out to the mountain.

After a several mile hike up the many slopes Arami finally found himself at the foot of the tallest mountain in the whole country, in fact he thought it might be the biggest mountain in the entire world. “Ok time to get started and climb up the mountain!” Arami cheered not realizing that he was in an avalanche zone and the snow upwards of the peak started to shake and shift under the gravity.

Pulling out all the gear and quickly putting on the parka Arami would test the rope to make sure it was sturdy enough to hold his weight before starting to ascend the cliff face upwards as high as he had to climb to find out if what he was seeking was truly out there. “You can do this Arami it will all pay off in the end.” He said in a low voice as the axe suddenly broke free from the cliff face leaving him dangling there only able to use one hand to pull him up. Suddenly he had an idea though and the section of cliff he was inside would suddenly disappear into sand, but what he didn’t expect was the incline that led back down the mountain and now Arami found himself sliding down it not knowing where he would end up.

(Using Natural Talent: Kami/Youkai Search Obtained Here To Search for Youkai and Canine)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the boy had wandered throughout the wilderness of the mountains, a figured would hide in the shadows, where ever they were. As time passed and the kid had and idea from where he had been dangling for a moment, the figure would soon appear within a foot of him. Though as they weren't too far from him, they stayed silent until the kid had noticed them.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami had seen something out of the corner of his eye as he had started sliding down into the depths of the mountain going into most likely unexplored territory deeper,deeper, Even Deeper into the mountain he went ascending to the darkest parts of the world. "When will this ever stop!" Arami yelled loudly as he subconsciously closes up the incline below him causing his descent to be halted all together "Why was there even a long thing like this in the first Place!" He yelled again cursing a screaming as he punches a hole into the rock causing it to become sand. "Where am I now anyway?" Arami said to himself.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the figure near the boy had stayed both still and quiet as he shouted and subconsciously halted the descent of both of them within the sand. As the kid spoke once more, and after having yelled once more though this time he had punched a hole into a rock, which caused it to become sand. As the rock had turned into sand, it had made the figure flinch. "T-Thank you. I didn't think you'd be able to stop the descent. Also, who, and what, are you, exactly?" The figure had spoken, still fairly close to the boy, though she was looking around now.

After the boy had answered, the woman would stand up before looking at their surroundings once more.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami had suddenly turned around when he heard a voice coming from right behind him. "Wait...where Did you come from?" Arami said as he turned to see who was behind him. "Ohh Ummm Hello Miss....Im.." He said as he stopped for a moment to pull his shirt down a little bit. "Im Arami, Im....A ninja from the ummm village Nice to meet you miss" Arami said bowing a bit towards her as he takes a step back clearing more of the wall away and turning it into a pile of sand.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the boy questioned where she had come from, as well as saying his name and that he was a ninja from the nearby village, she would look back at him. "I see." She said, not noticing that Arami was turning more stone into sand. Though after a moment, she looked up towards the sky before hearing a very faint sound coming from below them. "We gotta go, Arami..." She said as a light thud could be heard from underneath the sand below them.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami suddenly felt a quake beneath the sand below him. "What the heck was that?!" He screams as he turns to her to see what she was doing. "Ok if you say that it is time to leave I only know one quick way to get out of here!" He says with a smile as the sand under his feet would begin to shift and move slowly pushing up against both of them 'How did she even get in here with me in the first place' Arami wondered as the pillar of sand started to pick up speed and the now found themselves back outside on the ledge. "So if you dont mind me asking....Ummm Just what was in that mountain? And was it actually a threat to us?" Arami asks now looking upon the lady who had followed him down into the mountain she seemed pretty but Arami didn't exactly want to tell her that at all.

(158 WC)
(MFT)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the boy had spoken about that there was only one way that he knew of to get them out of there, in which the sand had started to shift under both of them, pushing them both up. As the sand picked up speed, the boy would ask her a question. "I'd have to say that is a bit of a threat." She said, pointing behind her, though after a moment something emerged from the ground, which almost seemed to be some sort of giant snake with human-like teeth and a flesh mustache, for a lack of a better description.

"I've finally found you, accursed woman!" The... thing spoke. It would attempt to attack the woman, and Arami by association, by bashing its head on the ground where she was at. The woman had easily enough moved when it started to pull back to get as much power behind it as it could, though Arami would have to either fight back, dodge, or just defend himself.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami felt the ground shake again as his question was answered “ Well clearly it was something dangerous why else would I have escaped …..” He would start saying before the thing under the ground shot up in front of him “ I umm Assume that is what we are running from then?” Arami asked as he looked into its eyes as it spoke admitting that he was chasing this female who had appeared before him.

As the worm starts to lunge for the woman a cloud of sand would instantly rise up surrounding them in a temporary veil of sand “You will leave her alone dang it!” Arami yelled loudly as the sand would spin faster and fast trying to keep the worm at bay until Arami could figure out what to do. “So what is that thing?!” Arami asked the lady while they had enough time.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank

The woman jumped back, while the young girl decided to fight back and defend herself. Though the sand only served momentarily as shield, of some sort. The creature dug back into the ground, and appeared several feet behind where it formerly was. ”You little bitch, what in the fuck do you think you’re doing?” He called out to her. ”That bitch you’re with is my prey! She has committed the worse sin possible!” He yelled out, in anger. Suddenly, the woman extended her arms and pointed out towards the demon. Small snake like creatures appeared before her forearms, and shot out towards the beast. ”She has betrayed her kin!” Yelled the Creature. Suddenly, the snake like creatures shot out and bashed against the demon with a flash of blinding light. The young girl involved in all of this would momentarily be blinded, and once she could see again only the creature remained.

[OOC: I'm your New Mod. Pm me everytime you post, and I will reply asap. I'm a bit more explicit with the darker contracts, so please beware]

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami gave the Giant worm a look of disgust at the giant creature whom had started to talk to him. "You know what I honestly dont care, I met her first....Not you So I Dont care what she did, I will Protect her from you! You are just an evil Monster!" He yelled as he would raise his hands up as two rather large boulders rise up from the cliff and start to sheer away until it was nothing but sand and was swirling around in the air. "All I can say Is I will Protect her, she will not loose her life now But....You will" The sand would start to spin around the monstrous worm "Take the true might of my power!" He yelled out at the top of his lungs as he would try to wrap the worm-like creature up in the sand.

(Wc-145)
(MFT)

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
”You stupid humans and your lame sense of justice!” He yelled out towards the human, before continuing. ”You’re stupid to this world, as you are young! I’ve lived for thousands of years! I’ve experienced more than you can imagine. For me to attack you would be the same as me kicking a helpless puppy, though. I will give you one more chance.” He stated, before preparing himself to leave. ”Aid me, and I can aid you. I can offer you power, reliability, and entrance into something you could never imagine. Help me claim that woman’s life.” He stated, before snarling at the young woman.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami looked quite pissed off again "I know I just said No you stupid worm, she needs my help and I will protect her from you!" He said sticking his tongue out a bit as the tint of his eyes would darken as a large massive ball of sand would detach itself from the cliff and starts to hover right above the monsters head "If you dont leave...I will drop this on you right now!" Arami yelled with a smirk on his face hoping that his ploy was going to work.

(wc- 91 MFT)

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Obviously, this child didn't have what it took to join them. Why had he even made the offer in the first place? She wasn't wicked, she wasn't evil, and she wasn't the type to be involved in this mess. It was painfully obvious that her sense of justice, and morals, weren't very becoming of a member of this covenant. The creature growled, in anger and looked above as he witnessed the woman attempting to prepare an attack. Telling him him that if he didn't leave, she would drop this ball of sand upon him. Chuckling, he gave her a wicked grin. "I offered you a chance, and you turned it down. Little girl, I'll take your advice. I'll be making my leave." He told her, before digging back into the ground. You see, this little girl followed her sense. She did the right thing, but when it came to demons, the right thing was usually the wrong thing. Beneath the surface of the ground, the creature would continue his search for the woman, who was no long gone.

Left alone, what would Arami do now? She had chosen the righteous path. Too bad it was the wrong one. The Youkai had no use for her.

[Contract Failed]
[Search again in two months]

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami had discovered a side of him that would likely get him in trouble one day in the future, even this time seemed to be the first. “HEY! Im not a girl you mean Monster!” he yelled loudly as possible noticing that the giant worm had decided to leave while Arami was yelling and throwing a fit. “Gah! Fine leave! Are You ok miss?” Arami asked as he would turn around and find that the woman he had been protecting had also disappeared. “Huh….Both of them disappeared?!” Arami yelled as a bit of snow slides down onto his head causing him to look up and notices he had caused a tiny avalanch and snow was now hurtling down towards him.

“Dang it I really need to get out of here Quick” Arami said look around and then something came to him “Oh of coure it’s a cliff I can just manipulate the stone!” he said with a low chuckle as he would start to move his arms around creating a barrier of sand that would protect him from the snow even if the sand still let the cold in. “Brrr that’s cold” Arami said as it sounded like the avalanche had stopped so he would push the sand up creating a small tunnel to climb out of. “That was a rather Strange encounter I guess I should be more careful when I help weird people out and make other things get mad at me” Arami contemplated this as he would make his way back to the village

(WC 257)
(MFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back