Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost in the shaft [open]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=3]Shout to all the lost boys[/size]"]Jagaimo was lost, and not in the sense that he didn't know where he was, but rather he didn't know what to do. At this point in his life he believed that the man who killed his father was dead. He was content. He was Jounin in the village of Stone, his power was… above average, and he had the one and only friend he could ever need. He didn't have a path to take, the path he started when he was younger stopped when the man was dead. Now what would he do which all this power? Where would he go? On that note, Jagaimo was also lost in the sense that he didn't know where he was.
"This is stupid." He sighed and covered his shame with his hand, his shame being his face (in this case at least). "This whole system is stupid. Where the hell is the blasted exit?" He took in a deep breathe to try and center himself. He had gone through this mineshaft before a dozen times for this reason or that reason, but this time he ended up getting himself lost in the labyrinth.
"I swear I've passed this pillar before… Or maybe I'm thinking of that one." He sighed again and began making his way through the mine again. All this walking gave him time to think, about how to get out of there and where to go in his life. It almost seemed destined for him to become lost in those mines so that he could clear the fog that blinded him from what his future held. He wasn't worried, he knew he'd find the entrance eventually (and he hadn't been looking for a long time yet for that matter). He was just tired of being in the dark alone, maybe he'd be found soon.[/legend][legend="[size=3]OOC; WC: 305[/size]"]I need to get back into the swing of things o:[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back