Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost thoughts | Open

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Feeling like he had run a marathon... that was a feeling that was resting in his head right now after he had walked that far with the cricks. He looked at his real hand and saw signs of blisters. "..." He kept silent but in his head he could swear he would finish himself off for being this stupid... Yet he couldn't help it. He was stuck right now with making a new leg piece for himself, which is why he had only stump right now instead of a leg. The green hairs were loose instead of tied up like he did the past few days. "I feel like I have been through hell and back... but why..." he wondered towards himself and started to place the cricks down, sit down himself and enjoy the view from far away. Just a relaxing sensation. "I can always use wood jutsu if really needed... But... they are so unhandy..." He spoke further towards himself as for him there was no one near or close by. At least in his mind. "What is this plague... how did it affect us... exactly..." He started to question and rattle up further as he was one of the victims. Yet he was saved right now, couldn't harm others either as he was released out of quarantine. "Well... Beautiful day..." he said as he looked to the setting sun.
His arms raising high above his head before laying down. "May I ask who is there?" He asked eventually, or it was just him, a bird.. or someone else. Maybe his Yokai contract playing tricks? No... there was no presence of her.

MFT: 278

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ranji started to look around, seeing that there was nothing to be worried about he started to look back up to the sky. "Imagining stuff... Maybe I do work too much... Stress..? But I do not feel that way..." He started to test himself a little before getting up again. Seeing that there was no one and there was still something to work with. He started to get out of the place. One stair at an time till he was down again. "I really need to get my stuff fixed soon... This will be an even more pain in the behind." He started to mutter in himself and sighed softly. Guess... Loneliness was just another part of him now.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back