Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Made it [entering country]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a long journey, Akumi and Baba had made it to the entrance of the great stone village. It was a long and exhausting journey, it somewhat felt longer than the last time Akumi traveled here. "Home sweet home." Akumi stated then she stretched her arms. The area was very rocky, and due to the high altitude, it was a little cold as well. At least colder than Konoha. "What do you think of the entrance?" Akumi asked, and turned to look at Tango. It'd had been years since she had seen it, it didn't look any different than the last time she saw it.

Akumi's first plan was to visit her old house, she wanted to do that soon before someone changed her mind, or before she gets cold feet. She had to do this, to prove herself to her god, and to prove herself to her father who told her she'd never become great. This was the path she wanted to take, to make herself even stronger, and have the ability to use more than one great art style. "After our break here, I am going home. It's something I must do on my own. After I'm done I'll meet you at the INN. We can take on a mission here, in the morning, it'll be a good way to keep us in shape, and a good payday." Akumi explained, She didn't think it'd take long for her to gain what she wanted.

Akumi looked at the mountains, she couldn't remember the last time she'd seen something so beautiful. It was probably close to mid day, but clouds covered the sky as if a storm was about to break out. Good thing they got here before the storm.

[Country entered]
[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It took them a long while to make it here. Baba tried to think up some things... but he was steadily wondering what Akumi had planned here. She was so very cryptic with her responses. She didnt let him know... but he knew that they would run out of supplies if things continued like this. He was counting the money he had left as well as the provisions that remained... however, they made it. And AKumi's spirit seemed to be dipping deeper into the darkness that continued to consume her. Baba just wanted her to be happy, and if this was the way? He would not say anything to belittle the idea. He lived to see her dream come true. Whatever that was. "Aye... It was glorious. Though, I still question the sanity of the people who built on the stone and rock here...", nodding he would have a glimpse of sane thoughts running through his mind.

". . .Well if you're going to leave. . . take this.", forming a few handseals he'd lay a hand on her back as his hand would reach around her, extending like Mr fantastic. A Seal was placed there, something he'd not done before, but he was quite sure this would help her. "Just channel chakra into the seal and you'll have your own chakra and life force rejuvenated. Or... it'll activate if you're knocked unconscious... which ever happens first.", smirking with a fanged grin he'd look around.

"I need to gather more chakra... Anyone to note here? Someone who I might be able to collect another heart of chakra from?"

[Country Entered]
[Mft]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi shot Tango a glance at his comment on the people's sanity. It was a valid point, but she was surprised at how... sane of a question that was. "I think it's quite smart for military stratedgics. I mean it's one thing for a small group to travel up the mountain un harmed, but an army would have trouble, even an army of shinobi." She explained, she liked her home here, and she put a lot of thought into it. Too bad she couldn't stay long, maybe a week at most.

Akumi blinked as he placed a seal on her back, she didn't expect it so she almost flinched, Then she looked at him as he explained. "Thank you." She stated with a smile, she wondered if he knew what her plan was? Maybe, maybe not. But it made her happy to know he supported her. "I am glad you have my back." She stated with a small smirk.

"There is a shopping center near by, it's usually crowded, dark allies, and if venture far enough you'll find the "bad" area. Most of the people there won't be missed. There is also a morgue near the living area, I don't remember exactly where." Akumi explained, then she looked at the gates for a moment, "If you are unable to locate a heart, I will be able to bring you a body after I am done, or at least his heart." Akumi stated, then she looked at him and nodded as a confirmation.

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Candle lights and Ritual rights. These were the ominous dealings Baba seemed to be delving into himself, He wanted to seize the moments of this rite of passage into his abilities. Pushing himself to new heights of power that he'd never felt before at any point he'd only had two hearts... Now he would have to push this ability to its height. He would have to for the sake of Akumi. Though listening to her she seemed to be on the verge of her own Godliness. She was definitely going to be ready to take that step into her own level of power that she would have never felt before. Maybe it would bring her power to overwhelm Baba's immortality. The eyes of a Goddess would likely be enough to end the pain of his immortality. Maybe she would bless him with a mortal body? Who knew... He was eager to see what new powers she would grace this world with. Nodding along with her for now he listened.. she seemed quite intent on doing this alone. So... He'd step back for a moment before bringing a hand up to his chest.

"Tch, firstly an army of shinobi couldnt take us out even if they wanted to." nodding again he would continue, "Kekeke... I think the heart you bring to me... Will be something I'd consider a blessing from a Goddess amongst peasants KAKAKekeke-*cough*- Ahem... Excuse me.", smirking he would look at her a bit before he would turn to the main part of the city, "I think... I'll have a bit of fun while I'm waiting on you to ascend to the next level... I'll also look for a mission outpost and see if there is some easy money to be made... Take some signal flares with you if anything happens send the signal and I'll be right there.", nodding he would find a way jumping and heading out. Though as he would continue running Baba's Tendrils would begin go shiver outside the pore of his skin.

[MFT]
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back