Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Main Branch Meeting [MB Meeting]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi entered the academy, it was a weird place to have a meeting of all of main branch but with summons sent to everyone he truly wondered how many of them would turn up. He smiled to himself as he checked into each of the class rooms, watching lessons that were taking place and people that were busy with daily orders. Running around and keeping themselves busy was the best thing they could be doing. He smiled to himself as he exited the back of the academy and into the training field. In the middle of the field sat a huge round table, it seemed the order to get the table and chairs prepared had not gone unrecognized. Looking at all the seats he wondered how many people would turn up.

Seems like everything is prepared for the arrival of people. Let us see who shows up and go from there. Seems like the best option.

As he came to the full circular table it was a place for everyone to come and be equal. Sitting down in a chair he looked around and let the sun glisten of his hair, it seemed that today was the perfect day for an outdoors meeting. Allowing himself to push the chair back he kicked his feet up onto the table and allowed himself to close his eyes. If anyone approached he would greet them but for now it was just a simple case of grab a seat and watch as people came. He didn’t even know the full numbers to expect, but he was going to try and get things moving in the right direction.

With the recent announcement to a few of them that Hakuren the main branch Sennin had been killed he knew the branch would need to step up and fulfil its duty to the Hokage, even if that meant they had to move quickly.

[OOC:]
- Grab a seat at the table
- Wait for everyone to arrive then we will start with what this meeting is about
- MB only to join, this is from AS threw to Jounin

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was going to be a strange experience for Yukio he had only ever known Takeshi as his sensei and nothing more this would be his first time meeting him face to face outside of that atmosphere and in a branch meeting no less. Entering the room he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at how casual he was, to him it was certainly unexpected but from the layout of the room he let out a relieved sigh somewhat understanding what he was going giving Takeshi a casual wave and taken a seat relaxing into the chair.

"not what I was expecting but certainly a breath of fresh air to meet you outside of the classroom."

He was not being so casual as to forget the difference in rank between them but allowing himself to relax non the less, the chilled out atmosphere of the room being a nice change from the serious nature of the ANBU meeting he had once been in before. He was still uncertain of where he wanted to be his wandering mind had made him realise that aiming for one branch all or nothing may not have been the best path to go down, limiting his options to such a degree was unwise as he had learned in his lessons up to this point. Now ready for the meeting to begin he waiting with Takeshi to see who else would turn up.

Megumareta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Megu walked down the hall avoiding an onrush of students before entering the room. He'd been surprised when a general meeting had been called, and even though he had half an eye on the Anbu he was still an Academy Student and felt like it was his duty to attend in case his skills were required. Plus he was really quite nosey about the whole affair. He followed the instructions that were provided and was surprised that the meeting wasn't in a room at all, but outside. A slight laugh escaped him as he realised he'd been wandering through the Academy for nought, but glad he'd followed the instructions and that his literacy skills hadn't left him just yet. As he moved closer to the table he saw a man sat with his feet on the table and leaning back. Pausing for a moment he wasn't exactly sure what he was even supposed to be doing there.

Well it sure looks like a meeting and this is the time and place... guess this is it.

Looking around he noticed Yukio was already there ahead of him. He nodded before taking a seat at the table. As he sat he took a moment to take in the man who he assumed was to be leading the meeting, noticing first his green hair.

Green shadow... couldn't be right?

Although he'd met Takeshi on multiple occasions it had never been without his mask. He pushed the thought from his mind and folded his arms, leaning forward on the table to await others to arrive.

[MFT-261]

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyuki had never been to a meeting before, this was a first. She had spent the day slightly less nervous than when she first had a class with Takeshi, maybe it was because this wasn't a class or because she had been once and was used to it now. Before she made her way to the meeting, she sat in silence to herself and let her mind wander. Perhaps she'd try talk to someone after this meeting. Miyuki was getting a little lonely having no one to talk to. She had not really tried to talk to anyone ever since she left home. Miyuki was completely devastated by what had happened to her sister and her social status afterwards became almost nil. She tried once or twice to talk to the odd person but nothing came of it, so she simply stopped trying but this was her chance to make up for it. Eventually getting up and going to where she'd been summoned, she entered to see a few other people currently in the room with her and Takeshi, the teacher from her previous class. At least there was some familiar faces, even if she hadn't actually spoken to them before. Perhaps they would recognise her too, but she wouldn't be upset if they didn't. Taking a seat and giving a quiet greeting, Miyuki remained seated, waiting for the rest of the people to come, just as everyone else in the room was doing too. She also adjusted her hair, tying it up slightly higher than usual today.

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was coincidence, nothing else would be appropriate to say the least as Reoku was just in the right place and right time... That morning Reoku was out in training fields already practicing his technique to the fullest as it was only place suitable for his fire to roar, few hours went by when a messenger shinobi placed a missive to attend a meeting not far from his location, Reoku thought briefly..

Well, I am already here... why not."

Grabbing his towel Reoku walked to nearby bucket of water and quickly watched the water boil as he approached, taking moment to cool himself down after his workout was complete, Brisnger needed to calm down again as he felt the freeloader inside his body was going to rage again, Reoku focused hard to calm his nerves and the water in front of him started to calm, but as Reoku poured it over his sweat drenched head, Reoku made a rather inappropriate face as the water was quite warm. "Ugh, why... WHY"

Walking towards the meeting location when he noticed the large round table, composed of few already students and what was another shinobi like himself, but somehow he felt little familiar about the older one, like they met in a distant life before Reoku lost his memory, either way Reoku slowed his pace to a comfortable walk as his placed his bag in field as dropped his towel with it and kept little bit of distance roughly 20ft from table and made subtle eye contact with Takeshi as he noticed his composure was very relaxed as he sat at the table before stating to him "I believe you called, whats all this about"

OOC: Reokus in his training attire which is slightly glossy black, with orange trimmed, the material is heat resistant and made from synthetic weave of fire retardant materials... Anyone walking nearby Reoku will notice an intense pressure similar to walking beside a smelter with molten steel and quickly feels dehydrated.

WC : 282 MFT

Nyura Katawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
village1.jpg
She was one of many whom sat amongst the non-descript seats, idly awaiting the ceremony to begin. Her eyes seemed a darker shade of blue in the lighting of the interior, but with an aimless gaze she'd survey the building and the others as they arrived. Nyura leaned her posture forward slightly on the table in front of her, placing her weight into it as to keep a steady and firm stance. The clamor around her panged on, the throng of voices meshed over one another in a way that made them all incoherent. For some reason she felt the urge to listen in, trying her best to pick out sentences from peoples conversations but to no avail, only ever receiving the odd word or two in passing. With a short lived sigh she'd cast her head downwards and close her eyes, contemplating things in an introspective manner.

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori poked his head around a tree into the clearing, a meeting place for those of the Main Branch. He had been told students were welcome, and as he wanted to be a main branch ninja, he thought he should show his face.

There were already plenty there. The group was a range, some older ninja, fully-fledged members of the branch, and others…

He smiled then, walking into the area, straight for the empty seat beside Megumareta.

“Megu, I didn’t think you were considering Main branch. How is the training going? How is Hiro?”

He hadn’t seen his friend in so long anywhere other than Suo’s. He had missed his classes with him, only getting snippets from the brief interchanges as Megu picked up another order. Would he join Main Branch? Shiori hoped so, it would be good to have a friend in branch.

He also waved to Yukio, on the far side of Megu. The two had been in a few classes together, and he had started to get on with the Hyuuga. Shared experience would often do that. It seemed there would be a few he knew in the Main Branch.

Speaking of…

After a brief chat with Megumareta, he turned back to Takeshi, the teacher that had been taking the academy by storm. It seemed he wanted to announce something.

Yeong Su Han

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a relatively peaceful day. The breeze was light but refreshing and the sun shone down in a comfortable radiance. All in all, it was a pleasant day to be alive in the village of Kohona. The click of stone against wood brought Yeongs attentions away from the beauty of the sky around him and refocused him on his opponents next move. Resting on his thighs, he was knelt down over a pillow in front of a small wooden board in front of one of the villages many parlors. Across from him, one of the many elderly patrons smiled widely as he gestured down to his latest move.

Yeong had often taken pride in his strategic mind, his ability to ascertain all the facts of a situation and come up with the most logical plan to overcome. It must have been why he had become so attracted to such a simple game as Go. He had learned many children's games growing up, but none seemed to sate his competitive spirit. Seeking a greater mental challenge outside of academia, he began to develop an increasing interest in more complex games. Were it not for his elderly friend sitting across from him, he might have lost everything in some two-bit gambling hall.

He had met Misuta Hoshi on one many of his long walks around the village. Taking in the air and collecting his thoughts, the elder had been just where he was now. Sitting in front of the board, playing the very same game by himself. Taking an interest in something he had never seen before, Yeong watched in silence for a long time before Hoshi gestured across from him and offered to teach him the game. For many years since it had been a custom of his to come down to the parlor at least once a week to challenge his old rival to a game.

Dropping the stone into place, Yeong completed what he assumed to be the last move of the game. An entire row of formerly white pebbles now twisted to become black and he allowed himself a momentary grin as the numbers seemed to play out in his favor. Pushing himself to his feet, he bowed his head to his opponent and prepared to leave. There had been an announced meeting he was supposed to attend and he would be running late as it was. "A pleasure, as always, Hoshi-sama." With a confused look, the elder simply glanced back at the board and put down another white pebble and converted a small number of blacks back to white.

"Not so fast, young one... the game is not over yet!" Yeong sighed at the duality of emotion that he felt. He did not want to leave the game if Hoshi believed he could still win, at the same time he did not want to be late to his responsibilities. Turning around, he picked up another black pebble from the small wooden bowl that had been on his side of the table and placed it on the board. "I assure you, there are no winning moves left for you to play. I must leave for now, lest I am late." He bowed once more, then turned to head towards the academy. No more than three steps away, he heard the click of another stone touching the wood. "Remember, young Yeong... to abandon the field is to accept surrender..." There was humor to his voice, the sound of it causing Yeongs eye to twitch in irritation.

It was all he could do to march to the meeting and not turn around and play the game out to its conclusion just to wipe the smug look off the old mans face that he imagined was being drilled into his back. The trip across town was as uneventful as it had always been. It seemed to be a peaceful time in the little world he kept himself to. Sure, there would be the rumble of children rushing past him on the street or the cry of a waitress belittling a beggar for a handout... but these were just elements of the world he had always known. Without them, life would seem a little less full and far too quiet.

By the time he entered the academy and found his way to the meeting spot in the training fields, he had formed an uncharacteristically bright smile across his pink tinted lips. Wrapped up in his light blue hanbok, with its equally pink bow and lining, there was no doubt that he had dressed in his loveliest attire for the day. Even his binyeo glinted in the light of the room as it reflected the gold hue of his hair bun. Bowing to all those assembled, even those that neither saw nor heard him, he spoke soft and low. "My apologies if I was late, and greetings to all of you." Standing to full height once more, he found a nearby empty seat and took it.

Naru Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiroshi hurried into the clearing, his mind racing as quickly as his heart as he was worried that he was going to be late and miss the chance to be at the meeting he had heard about. His friends had mentioned that it would be going on and, considering as a student he was not yet a member of any particular branch, the young boy wanted to go and see what it was that the main branch could offer.

Plus with all the lessons that we have had with the Anbu, it will be nice to catch up with Shiori again and see how he’s doing.

Seeing the gathering of different levels of ninja, the young boy approached and, spotting his friends, made a beeline towards the boys he had enjoyed much time with at Suo’s.

”Hey there guys, how is it going? Hope I’m not too late. Anyone else here we know?”

Hiroshi smiled at his friends as he waited for whatever would come first; their responses or the person who had called the meeting letting them all know why they were there.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that most of the Branch had turned up, Takeshi let his eyes scan each one as they took a seat outside, the birds still chirping away as he looked around enjoying the sun light before addressing the group that had gathered. He pondered his words for a few seconds before standing up and looking around to everyone that had gathered. Noting the faces and knowing that the branch had a lot of work ahead to get it sorted out. That didn’t faze him though he was willing to help the branch out and figured starting with the truth would be the best option.

“My name is Uchiha Takeshi, I have recently transferred from ANBU in which I was the Captain, to main branch assuming the title of Jounin. I am also the Clan Head of the Uchiha household inside the village.”

He pondered how many words he would be willing to say, or how much the students could take before one of them blew up at him. Since that was the way things would happen normally. He took a deep breath in before staring back to each of them wondering how to word this statement.

“I was a Captain almost eight years now, then a missing Ninja and have come back with full intention to make sure this branch, each of you get to fulfil those goals and ambitions you have set in life. As such I am holding this meeting to get to know each of you but also sort you each into your new squads. This is because then each of you can get the most out of your experience inside main branch, while we help you get to achieve the goals you wish to achieve.”

Takeshi allowed himself to wrap his knuckles onto the top of the table pondering for a few seconds how much they needed to know. But figured that being perfectly straight up with them would be the better method, also knowing that most of them would have to find out about these abilities one day. As he looked around he smiled.

“Most of us that have come this far all have our dirty secrets, abilities and such we want to keep hidden. Allow me to share mine with you to show truth and honesty is how this branch will be going forward. I am a Dark Sage as you will, it’s something I use for the benefit of the village and as such I hope you can accept the fact of this power.”

Takeshi would let those words sink in for a bit, knowing full well that he had a lot to catch up on bud that didn’t matter to him. He was as of right now going to give the news that they had all been waiting for. As he grabbed a small bit of paper out form his pocket he looked at the others.

“With the branch as it is, I have decided to split you into two groups when you move to Gennin, this gives you each a team and someone to tutor you through the rest of your training. As we are split into a three and four on students the following teams will be commissioned:

Team Takeshi: Hiyasu Shiori, Megumareta, Hyuuga Yukio, Naru Hiroshi. You four will be working with me on missions and training, get to know each other well and I look forward to working with you, I have seen each of you show promise inside the Lessons now let’s see how you work in a combat environment.

Team Reoku: Nyura Katawa, Yeong Su Han, Miyuki Keiko you will make up the second team, Reoku will catch up with you and sort this out as well as your training and missions.

If anyone has questions now is the time to ask them.”

Takeshi waited to see if replies would come, pondering how much the students would take in and wondered at the same time if they would truly understand all the information he had just given them.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was not far, she was able to come in late, and hear most of the new captain's speech, she came in right in the middle, more towards the end of his first sentence, his introduction. But it was not hard to hear the first bit out in the field. She took a seat in the back, not paying any mind to the people who were attending.

Akumi wanted to hear what this meeting was about anywho. The longer she listened the more un-interested she became, forming of squads? She already had one, herself, and a few others. No body was going to stay in a squad for long. Once he started to Assign squads, she stood, then walked away, only to stand besides a nearby tree away from the group. A clear sign she did not, and would not have a squad. She still wanted to hear if there anything actually important to say, but a new squad would only get in the way of her explosive style of fighting, she'd end up killing them in the long run. She didn't care if the rest of them grouped up, and worked as teams though.

[entered, listening from outside of the group.]

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reoku was taken quite off pace as the concept was produced regarded teams within the Main Branch, as the explanation of the meeting was produced, a few things took Reoku to a strange place.. So I am taking orders from a traitor, I'll have to keep that in mind. he thought as it took to his mind first.

Looking at the prospective Students and Genin, Reoku tried to guess who of them was his troop.. instead he decided best way to get they're attention was... more direct approach..

"I am Reoku, Jounin of the Leaf, and I guess this is good a time as ever to show you what I am capable of"

Erupting a massive flame around his body, a dual elemental aura shown itself as accents of red and orange surrounded Reoku the heat and pressure increased from earlier as Reoku's chakra went wild as his mantle of flame his its pinnacle of intensity.

"I am a host to the Phoenix of undying flames, and have superior mastery of the fire element to rival to even the Uchiha clan"

Canceling out his chakra, Reoku calmed his mind as he did not want to create collateral damage to the grass and trees.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi watched the meeting for not much longer. She realized she had something she needed to do, soonish. She looked at the man who went on fire, it was interesting, to say the least, too bad she could not stick around to learn more. Host to the Phonex Flame. beautiful. akumi turned and left, almost in a hurry after taking one last glance over the entirety of the group. This was the first time she'd seen the lot of them, maybe she was taking after Tamashii with a busy schedule. Akumi left without a word and quickly, seemingly to disappear into the foliage and heading off.

[topic left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thinking on Takeshi's words Yukio leaned back in the chair pondering on what would be the right question to ask in such a situation, the fact he had been a missing nin was quite the shock but the fact he hadn't tried to kill them then and there was a good start to the meeting. He had known Takeshi as his teacher and trainer from his early days in the academy, that made it obvious he would be strong and know a wide range of techniques though dark sage was something he had never heard of before.

"So you we're a missing nin but not now, which speaks leaps and bounds for the trust the village has in you, though i have never heard of this....dark sage....it sounds like it would be something to do with more questionable jutsu the word dark somewhat gives that away but i am only a student i have not seen enough of the world to truly judge something just by going off its name. I have known you as my teacher and trainer for many months now and the fact of the matter is you haven't done anything malicious towards us in that time under such circumstances i see little reason not to trust you at this point in time."

He though as to what he should say about himself he knew most of the people here but some were unknown to him so the best thing to say would be to tell who he was and what he could do, he couldn't lie that he was thrilled to be in the team he was in, he had trained and sparred with all the members in his team and knew each of them to some degree.

"I am Hyuuga Yukio, though i have the name and eyes of the Hyuuga clan it hasn't been long since i discovered what blood ran in my veins. I specialise in Wind, Water and Mirror style justu but by no means am i an expert in the subjects and have a lot to learn."

Knowing he didn't have much to say he kept it basic, it's not like they wanted to hear his full life story or where he had come from so this would be enough to get the basics of the conversation going, hoping he would come to build trust and comradeship with his new team.

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reoku looked at the group, frustrated that noone has said a word in what felt like nearly two weeks of pause, its like time itself was distorted and noone found time to look at they're computerized watches and realized time went on... Reoku felt this was long enough and looked at this Takeshi and waved his hand.

"Well, they seem starstruck, I have no use of a squad that cant find words to say, even a hello would of sufficed."

Reoku said as he jumped into air and ninja vanished.

-Topic Left

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The meeting seemed to have gathered some exalted guests. Takeshi, the man he knew, seemed to be the Uchiha head. The holders of the legendary Doujutsu, the Sharingan, they were a clan to be feared.

Shiori would beat them all.

Another senior member of the main branch stood up, a corona of flame surrounding him as he showed off his abilities. Another Jounin, he made a claim to rival the legendary Uchiha.

He would extinguish that flame, in time.

It seemed the main branch was home to an eclectic bunch. He supposed with such a wide remit, they would draw in the most varied members, from the quiet and overly serious Uchiha, to the flamboyant Reoku. It would be an interesting branch to join. They could teach him, help him grow. Help him become immortal.

Yuukio spoke. He always seemed so serious. So much older than his years, for someone the same age as Shiori.

And then Takeshi assigned teams. Shiori was thrilled at the allocation. He would work with Megu and Hiro, and even owlish Yuukio. He would enjoy working with his friends. He turned a smiling face to each of them. Their orders had been to get to know each other. That was already done. He enjoyed an easy task.

And then the fiery Jouning left. Shiori was unsure why, maybe surprised the academy students had taken a while getting used to forced groupings. Not all would be thrilled by such groupings, he was sure, and would take time to get acquainted. Even Shiori’s own relatively tight-knit group would need work. Yuukio had always kept to himself.

“So, Yuukio. Mirror Jutsu must be cool! You should show us some time!” Shiori injected the enthusiasm he thought was appropriate. Megu would be proud.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio watched the fiery ninja leave sighing at his rather quick actions but tilted his head in Shiori's direction as he spoke nodding at his statement.

"I do but I don't know very much of it yet to say the least, maybe next time were in a lesson of a spar ill be able to show you"

He smiled but couldn't help but be a bit dismayed at the fact he knew so little of this new style even the basics were tough to grasp and he knew of no other who used the style, only making learning it more of a challenge but one he was willing to take to become better.

"As much as I want to learn more I am currently rather focused on these new eyes of mine, it's somewhat weird being able to see well...everything and with keeping up with my Tai it's not giving me much time to focus on other things"

He let out a deep sigh leaning back further in the chair.

"So I have a few questions, what does being a dark sage entail? if I may ask and what can you do Shiori it's been some time and I want to know what you've learned in that time"

Neither question was said straight faced he knew they were rather personal to say the least and whether he got an answer at all would make him greatful.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked to everyone that had gathered, though it seemed that they had lost a few people that much was clear. He sighed slightly inside as he looked around to everyone that had joined him, information overload might have been occurring to each of them and he wouldn’t have blamed them if it was. But right now, he had a task to do and that was get this branch back into order and shape. Takeshi allowed himself to consider each of them before sighing at the thought of what he was about to show them.

“Right so to answer a few questions let’s get things out in the open what I am about to show you, stays between all of us. No-one outside the village is to know, but since I was asked so publicly about it I will answer Yukio with a demonstration.”

His hands coming together instantly in a scribe of movements that was practiced and rehearsed as the air got cold. It was then that behind Takeshi that a corpse of bones and rotten meat came from the floor standing to his right as he looked to the students, deciding to show them the open truth about the abilities that he had gained.

The zombie began to change the look as it shifted into a Shinobi that looked like any of them, just a bit more well dead. Her eyes glanced around the group as she let them land on the back of Takeshi for a few seconds, seeing his relaxed attitude she grabbed a seat next to him before deciding to speak first before Takeshi did.

“So…..looks like your hanging around with kids now?”

“Not quite, these are the students of Leaf, they asked me to describe my abilities, I figured showing would be easier.”

“Ah so I’m a display puppet, ugh let’s get this over with then”

“This is Sera, she is one of the souls I possess under my ability, I call her for fights if required as such I can call upon the dead if you want to aid me.”

“Indeed, I prefer a challenge though so don’t worry I won’t go for any of you”

Takeshi sat there looking to each student, wondering how they would react, though this was a small show of his abilities. It should do explaining his powers with little to no hassle that much he was sure about.

[OOC: Sera has been summoned to the meeting]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the sky for a few seconds before hauling himself up from the seat he had, with a stretch the looked at those around the bench for a few moment and allowed a small smile to come to his lips. It was great to see so many new promising faces in the world. He couldn’t wait to see what they would achieve, but he was needed elsewhere right now and of course he had to get stuff done himself. As much as he would enjoy sitting around and having this conversation all day he had to go.

“Right got to run, work to do and such, so if you need me I will be around just give me a shout, but for now I got to get heading. Take care all of you, study hard and learn everything”

With that the Uchiha turned and walked away leaving the group to talk with each other if they so wished.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back