Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Maintenance of the Hive.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(This amusing thought came to me and I wanted to write it in the spur of the moment)

The Steward was not being assisted in the slightest. Even Kitchenzilla could not find the zipper, and she was the one who stuffed him in this outfit in the first place. "Kitchy. Hold the shoe. I'll be back with a means to deconstruct the particle level of this menace for good."<i></i> The mechanical beast picked up the shoe and snuggled it. The creature let out a few woofs and then tried balancing it on her snout, which she did successfully.

The Steward made walking motions out of the room and due to the design of the suit it looked like he was stomping out. While awaiting his return, the pet continued to balance the shoe on her snout. Kitchenzilla delightfully wagged her tail and let out more barks and stuck her mechanical tongue (which was made of wires) out and proceeded to pant (which was in part not due to the weather but her programming). After three minutes the Steward returned with a long barreled ranged weapon. It looked like a crossbow and would handle like a crossbow but it was very slender. The Steward made several pumping motions as he proceeded to charge the device which was most likely a weapon. He had used the device only to scare the live-in he had in his house some night a few weeks ago. Luckily for him, the power failed and Sousuke took to throwing the weapon instead of using it properly. Once the weapon was charged the Steward held it out as Kitchenzilla continued to balance the shoe on her nose. The gum was still very much visible. The Steward cocked the weapon, pulled a few contraptions, and a cylinder fell out and proceeded to roll across the floor. The Steward pressed a button and a monocular popped out. The Steward stared through the monocular so as to get an enhanced view of the gum. It took a few seconds for the view to come in perfectly and when it did the Steward clicked the trigger and opened fire. A very fine and very dangerous looking plasma beam was fired from the weapon like an arrow of sorts. Once the beam and the gum made contact the gum proceeded to melt. No. Not melt. Disintegrate. It was being undone. Annihilated. Reduced to the state of nothingness. Finito.

"You've met your match scum."<i></i> The Steward spoke victoriously as he retrieved the shoe which was quite unharmed and returned it to Asagao. "This is what happens when an unstoppable force, meets a stubborn and hateful object. The former bests the latter in ... very way known to the first men."<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry for the delay in my posting. Been a bit sick the last few days.

IC:
Shiori was certainly unfit to become a teacher, much like she was in her incarnations (other NC versions) in the past. A mystic once told her that she was a drunken Sennin in a past life and in another her obsession for family drove her into madness. Of course this incarnation was perfectly normal and fine. Literacy was overrated as was following the teaching plan which involved about a dozen classes on safe handling of kunais so that they are not swallowed in combat, the history of Kazekages and the present as well as historical political state of Wind Country was just bar room trivia. She was not a frequent bar room patron but she was a fan of fizzy drinks with little umbrellas, just the stuff they put in the fun little cup always tasted like battery acid. Alcoholics were certainly taste-bud masochists.

"Would it be possible for me to accompany you to this class?"

"I think I would rather enjoy seeing how it all turns out."

That was a good idea, she could always use an extra set of hands. She had never dealt with a sand worm before, only those stories her uncle would tell her about the death and dismay caused by the worms of the past. Those were of course children's tales, there was no way that a creature could be that strong, that dangerous and that... well... big. Barynx was apparently the size of an apartment complex and its bones now serve as the entryway into their village. It was a cool story, a fallacy most certainly. She wondered what those bones actually were. "Sounds great," she chimed. If nothing else she would get a free assistant out of the deal. There was a trouble-maker student in the mix, he caused a few explosions last class and set off some sort of noise that half-blinded her (at least in a sonar fashion) for the rest of the evening.

The cookie monster and a buster gun (assuming a gun that is not a gun in the way that Ryoma hates guns) made the gum no more. Was there anything left to the shoe? The loud sizzle that was the gum temporarily deafened her to the sight. Cousin announced his victory to which Shiori hopped up and down and applauded. "Yay gum death!" She cheered. She then snapped the gum in her mouth and spat it into her hand and then neatly placed the fresh wad of gum on the console for safe-keeping (sorry Ray, you knew that I was going to have to go there). She continued to cheer and clap for an additional moment.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As if he were a super hero thwarting an evil villain's dastardly plans, the odd man yelled out cries of victory, gloating in the face of his nemesis. Wielding some type of high tech weaponry, the sticky wad of gum began to sizzle and dissolve, melting away to nothing. Feeling the stress of having his brand-new shoe ruined, Asagao watched on in horror as the beam attacked his footwear. Wiggling his toes again, he was visibly upset now that the man had refused his request to return his shoe. He was now going to have to waste even more money buying a new pair....where was the justice in that!?

Reaching out, he would take his shoe and sigh, before noticing that nothing had happened to it, it was still in perfect condition. "But...how?" He would question, inspecting it further. Turning the shoe over, he would examine it closely, for this had to be some sort of trick, didn't it? Sliding his hand inside of it, he would feel around for some kind of hole or tear to the fabric, but there was nothing, it was as if the shoe had never had the gum on it at all. What type of jutsu sorcery had that man used? Getting ready to question him, he watched as the furry female stuck more gum to the console...what the hell was she thinking? "Oh no!" He would blurt out unintentionally, his eyes quickly looking away, trying his hardest not to draw attention to the new glob of chewing gum.

Dropping his shoe on the ground, he would swiftly slide his foot into it and turn away from the scene of the crume. "P..Perfect." He would exclaim, finally responding to the woman's classroom invite. These two were the definition of madness, how had he gotten caught up into such a bizarre situation."I would hate to see them deal with a real problem." He would whisper quietly under his breath.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The snapping of the gum caused Sousuke to turn his attention to Shiori. It was remarkable as his attention was fully on her considering that he was fully engrossed on the complete destruction of the wad of gum. The Steward watched as Shiori spat out the gum. The Steward's metaphorical antennas were raised. He hoped Shiori had a tissue in her pockets to put her gum in. He hoped that she had sense enough not to ... SPLAT no, no she did not. The Steward winced as the splat noise played throughout his head multiple times.

The Steward very slowly turned his head over to Asagao, then down his arm, and in particular his shoe. The Steward looked down. Yes. That shoe was indeed a proper instrument to smite the evil that was the gum. Scientifically it proved to be a great success. The Steward emitted a strange noise. It came off as a metallic ring of sorts. Whether it was a whine, or a cry of frustration it was unclear. It was a very strange noise of sorts. The Steward for a moment seemed to be choked up. He was grasping at his throat, and miraciously found the zipper to his suit. The Steward pulled on the zipper enough to have the hood of the blue beast fall. To Asagao's surprise and maybe Shiori's they would find the Steward in his mark one armour, or at least the face plate. The face plate did not carry with it any expression of the Steward's frustration, but more over his neutrality.

"Kitchy, let's go for a walk. Maybe I can borrow one of mother's shoes to undo the catastrophe that Shiori has visited upon us in the highest degree of the ninth repetition partial end-effect conundrum. "<i></i> The Steward proceeded to walk out from there with his pet following him. The Steward was that disturbed it seemed as he didn't even say good bye to Asagao. The Steward was known for his autism, and from time to time it became very apparent due to his awkward social interactions. To make up for said awkwardness Kitchy rushed back in and with its frail arms hugged Shiori by the arm, and did the same to Asagao before running back out to keep up with Sousuke.

(Sousuke has left the topic!)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cousin was acting strange again. Why he always did this after they had been together for several minutes she could never understand. Silly Kage. At least Kichenzilla gave her an appropriate good-bye hug. Hugs were a proper good-bye. "Bye-Bye cousin!" She called out after him with happy almost gleeful words, she was oblivious to the wrong she just committed against him of course. She, unlike her cousin was not autistic, she was simply sheltered. In a lot of ways she was like a child. Surely her adoptive parents had their reasons, they always did but considering the harsh, cruel subterranean environment she had been raised in like so many other Suna-nin it was to come extent unusual.

"Bye Pretty!" She announced in turn as she addressed Sousuke's friend. He had a nice voice. She dashed towards him to give him a running glomp, basically a powerful hug attack and then that might knock over a non-shinobi or possible a shinobi even before running out. Normal social gestures are not inherent, they are learned and sadly Shiori was lacking in teachers. "Make sure my gum is safe, it is my favorite!"

[Topic Left]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Pretty?" He would mumble the word in confusion, as he turned towards the furry woman, only to see her charging towards him. Taken by surprise, her body would slam into his causing him to stumble back a few steps. As her arms wrapped around his body, he would hesitantly return the affectionate gesture and hug her back. Letting a smile creep across his lips, he couldn't help but let his guard down and relax, letting the sweet moment wash over him. Life can often times be extremely stressful and unforgiving, it is the little things in life that remind you of better days. A simple hug can do wonders.

Releasing his hold, he would watch her leave, and let her final words sink in. "Umm, yea...Okay." He would run his hand through his hair slightly perplexed by their bizarre obsession with gum; one hated it with a fiery passion, while it was the other's favorite? What a strange family.

Being the last to enter the room and the last to leave it, Asagao would find himself alone and once again lost. "I never asked for directions..." He would sigh out of disbelief. How could he have gotten so wrapped up in the chewing gum drama to forget to ask which way was the way out? Dropping his head, he would leave the room in search of the exit door. At least he had both his shoes, right? That was something good, at least.

[Topic Left]

ooc: Thank you guys for allowing me to participate in this RP. Shiori - the glomp made my day. =)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back