Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Making Friends (open)

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was Mitsuki Fujimoto first day of the ninja academy. She had just been walking around and finding where every class was as such. She hasn't talked to anyone in the academy probably because she knew no one. She hoped she would find at least one person to talk to. Fuji assumed because she was quiet and observant rather than loud and playful no one noticed her, or noticed her to much. She had learned to forget what others think because they can't influence you.
Forgetting her thoughts Fuji started for an empty room to think in. Finding one that was abandoned for the time being Fuji pulled a seat up to the teachers desk she layed some tiny figurines on the table her mind began to reel. Unconsciously like always her left foot was flat on the chair so it bent to her chin where she rested her left hand, with her right leg dangiling off the chair. Despite her age of 10 she was shorter than most of the 8 and 9 year olds in the academy her physical body could be taken for a 7 or 8 year old though her mind told a different story. Pulling the kings and queens of a chess set from her pockets she placed them on the table and read the writing on the side 'Caiossu' it said. Fuji knew some Latin an Italian so she was pretty sure Caiossu was "Hello" in Italian.

"Interesting, very fascinating." She said in a curious tone she only showed herself when she was alone, or thought she was alone. But she said it a little louder than meant to, not for some except a person walking past the door could hear.

(OOC; Sorry for mistakes phone bout' to die)

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was Kanami's first day in the academy as well so nobody said hello to her. She would walk pass the room and here a voice from in there. She would peek in to see a young looking girl sitting in a chair with chess pieces."hello? You ok kid?" Kanami would say as she walked up to the girl. Kanami was 13 but she looked about 12 because of her height. She would kneel in front of the desk and look at the girl and smile. "What are you doing there?" She asked kindly. "May I ask you your name?"

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensei had came to the academy this morning to get out of the house for awhile. His grandfather remained sick as always. Or at least has been as of late. This illness his grandfather had caught wasn't getting any better, and Kensei worried about him constantly. The academy was one of two places he liked to go to forget about his grandfather's illness for awhile. He was a bookworm and had little interest in physical activity, so he wondered the halls looking for a quite place to sit and read for awhile. He heard from a janitor of a class room that wasn't being used at the moment and decided to head there.

Kemsei was never seen without a book in hand and today was no different. As he entered the room he didn't noticed the two girls who where also in the room due to his nose being firmly planted in his book. He sat down in one of the seats in the front of the room. Although he was reading, his mind couldn't help but to wonder about his grandfather again and this caused him to tilt his head back and sigh. It was then that he noticed the girls. This caused him to blush a bit at his embarrassment.

"Oh, this is awkward, I didn't see you two in here. I was told this room was empty by a very nice, but apparently misinformed janitor. Are you two waiting for a class to start in here? Anyways, I'm Kensei and I just came in to get some reading done."

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the sudden entrance of a voice Fuji turned hard-hearted. She looked up at the girl who Fuji never knew was there. She hoped the girl didn't hear her. The girl looked older than she did maybe by 1 or 2 years time.

"I'm fine, and I'm not a kid I'm 10 so please don't call me a kid." Fuji replied in her dull, emotionless tone. She pushed over the black queen of her side. Thinking over the girls questions Fuji began, "I'm analyzing and thinking." She paused and hesitated for a Milla second before replying "My name, though it is none of your buisness, but I like you so I shall tell you. I am Mitsuki Fujimoto. Who are you?"

Looking back behind her as another entered, a boy with a book in hand. "No I came to think and she landed up with me. I am Mitsuki Fujimoto. Who are you to?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blinking Kanami would nod. "My name is kanami, it's a pleasure to meat you mitsuki." Then she would look behind to see a young male sitting in a seat. "Oh, hello there boy.. Who are you suppose to be?" She asked kindly and politely. Her voice was actually quite soft sounding, like there was no meanness it it. She was still kneeling on the ground. "And sorry I called you kid mitsuki, I'm 13, im 3 years older than you then." She smiled and turned her gaze back to the boy.

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensei frowned a little when the two girls both asked for his name. Guess they didn't hear me. "My name is Kensei, and I'm eight. Which makes me the youngest one here. Like I said, I just came in to get some reading done." Kensei then stood up and walked over to Kananmi and Fujimoto. He looked at the few chess pieces that Fujimoto had in front of her. Kensei enjoyed chess, but he doubt that he was going to get to play today. "Do you play often? I'm pretty good at chess myself, but I have a hard time ever finding an opponent these days. Maybe I shouldn't have won that chess tournament they held in Dawnbringer's Plaza last year so easily."

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Realizing her mistake Fujis mouth turned down an inch in a frown. Kensei didn't seem like a bad guy so Fuji liked him, that and he had a book Fuji had never seen before. She watched the boys moves as he walked over to her. Fuji hated crowds and was a slight claustrophobic so she had a rythemed breath, not noticable.

"Never professionaly or for a tournament but I played when I was younger. These are the only pieces I have left." Fuji loved chess because it was a game that challenged the mind and strategive people lived for it. If she could Fuji would enter a tournament. "Anyway, what book is that?" She questioned, with curiosity maybe she would ask to borow the book once Kensei was done with it.

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah, another bookworm? This is a medical book on the nervous system, quite boring I'm afraid unless you're into this sort of thing. I'm going to try out for the medical program after I graduate from the academy myself. Have you two thought about which of the three branches you're going to go into? I thought briefly about being an ANBU, but it just seems bothersome. They have way too many decisions to make on the fly. I'm more the type to analyze a situation first and formulate a plan. The main branch never interested me much either. Oops, I'm doing it again. Unfortunately I have the habit of rambling on and on once I get talking."

Kensei blushed as he said the last sentence. It really was a bad habit, and one he was trying to kick. He found that most people where put off by it, after all no one like a chatterbox. As he waited for either of the girls to respond, his mind once again wondered to his grandfather. He was curious abut how the old man was doing right now. If he has been busy at the library. This thought made Kensei smirk, as he new that probably wasn't the case. They never saw to many people come in, what with the Bibliotheca Conscientiae being in town and all. Who would bother with their little library, when you have that? Even Kensei himself preferred the Bibliotheca Conscientiae. They just had so many books, and Kensei's grandfather had so little. But this was something to think about another time.

[MFT]

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanami just listened and when Kensei asked what branches that the two of them were going to take. "I'm thinking of going for the med-nin branch, I'm not into ANBU or the other branch so yeah I'm going to go for med-nin. She said standing up from the floor and no longer kneeling down. Kanami was pretty tall but was a little shorter for her age. "I'm really looking forward to going for med-nin, I just need to research on them and find a class for me so I can become one and yeah.." She was quite a chatterbox when she got into the subject. "And if your a med-nin you get to help and save a teammate that is injured, and that means a lot to me." She said. "Well I guess I'll be going now" she said as she walked towards the door.

[leaving, can be stopped]

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fuji listened as Kensei talked about his book. Fuji became more and more interested as Kensei talked because she realized she had yet to read a book about the nervous system so she figured she needed to. She wanted to shake him for not thinking it was so important because it was.
Her interest was perked even more when Kensei started talking about the ninja branches. She hadn't decided her branch yet, she was stuck between Interrogation and the ANBU. She was just happy she didn't have to choose to quickly. she was slightly listening as Kensei talked about how he wanted to be a Med-Nin because he wasn't up for being an ANBU. Fuji almost snorted, he wants to be a Med-Nin yet he thought a book on the nervous system was boring. Though Fuji agreed with Kanami, she would be a great Med-Nin.

"I haven't decided which branch I want to be in yet, Interrogation or ANBU." She said, noticing that Kanami was leaving she quickly added, "Who do you guys want on your team?"

[Wow, Internet down to long]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the hallway three voices called out, one deep and menacing, one light and friendly, and another that just seems to be hollow and echo the both, "You are mistaken my friend, the ANBU requires the second most quick timing of the three, the number one is Medical. In the Med-Nin branch, you are required to save injured lives, or even be on the battle fields healing others. During the ANBU branch they all plan out a basis of what they plan to do, then they fight and improvise depending on what their foes do, because not even the 6 Kamis could even read the minds of the desperate and broken." The three voices then revealed to be the small Daemon Variant Omega Cloak, that then ripped apart into evil corrupt energies, that reformed into the Angel Variant, 8 feet tall and staring at all of the students in there, and they saw he had most of a ANBU mask on his face, but it was broken somewhat. The beast says, "I am... a ANBU friend..." The Jinchuuriki stepped into the room, hunched over to not hit the ceiling, and said, "Mind if I join in?"

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensei's spine tingled for a moment when what seemed to be three separate voices ringed out. The voices spoke about the ANBU and Mednin branches before revealing to being an ANBU. A very tall ANBU. One who was a Jinchuuriki. Kensei knew a little about them from a book on myths he once read. Apparently they where shinobi who had demons sealed away inside of themselves, sometimes even voluntarily. The flip-side to this was that they would gain unique powers. This piqued Kensei's curiosity greatly.

"No, please join us. If you don't mind me being blunt, but you're no ordinary ANBU are you? That energy you had around you was that of a demon wasn't it? I recently met another person who gave off a similar, yet different feeling that you give off."

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[Enter topic]

It was the first day of Kazoku Mitsugi as an Kumogakure shinobi. Started as academy student in Wind Country, he strolled around the Aurora Eruditio where classes of shinobi will be enrolled. Expecting of great teachers. great shinobis, great people that he will look into and learn from. The brown haired boy was walking around checking on the facilities of the place. Outside the obstacle course there was a shinobi with white eyes trying to hit a wood shinobi.

"That white eyes!! It is indeed a elegant style of battling. Fluid movement it was so amazing"

Then those memory flashed again. Those hurtful memories of the tragedy. A successful wandering merchant body was found dead. A body of his father, Mitzuno. A funeral imaged flashed again. A brown eyed boy standing in front of the grave. Crying.

"Aaargh! Why this image keep coming back!"

Holding his head trying to calm his mind, he pants. He remembered. The very purpose of him to pursue his life way of shinobi. Revenge. Power. Avenger. He saw these scatterred all over place. Grinning, he straghtenened his shirt and cleaned his shirt from dust.

"Here it is. There is indeed a lot of items must be learned."

Mitsugi walked in to hallway of the academy. He noticed a crowd of 2 girls and 1 boy and 1 bigger boy. He is certainly sure that the bigger boy is one of the sensei around. He approached the crowd. The brown haired boy grins and politely introduce himself.

"Hello all! My name is Kazuko Mitsugi. Today is my first day as academy student here. May I know who are you? And when is the class enrolled?"

Hoping everything to be smoothed. He grinned awkwardly waiting for the answer.

[MFT]
[WC: 292]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyku cracked his neck, flames dripping upwards as if gravity did not exist around him. The strange Omega Cloak seemed to follow its own physics, making crystal fire fore a few seconds, then liquid, then to gas. He was a walking battle field, and it was clear that if anyone got to close they might get burned. He simply looked to everyone, and then spoke with his strange triple voices once more, and two separate mouths formed on him, each on opposite sides of his neck, slowly twitching and moving. And when they stopped speaking, they would melt away, "I am actually only a AiT, I am rather lazy doing missions I must say. I only do the standard home missions like gates, but no opportunities have been granted to me. However, I am a sentinel ANBU until we get a new Sennin, then I might try to be a captain, it will be work, but its work. But for your other question, this is a Omega Cloak, where I use chakra to spark my own soul, and then the daemon awakens, burning my flesh and skin to generate this monstrous energy. The reason I am in this form is because unlike the normal person who does this, I did it the opposite way." He snickered, and let the flaming ash of his body start to blaze a little higher, but they felt colder?

The other mouths formed again, but this time both of his left forearm, and spoke with him, "This is the body of a daemon, and my soul got planted into it. The normal way one of my kind does it is the soul of a daemon planted into themselves. My daemonic energies still try to burn my soul, but my soul has a natural healing factor. So, I can stay in this form forever, but I need to active the combat version in battle, because I put on some limits so I do not hurt anyone near me. For example, my flames are not hot, and my chakra arms are not formed. Anyways, my name is Yochikujiku Chikyu, the Daemon Ninja."

(leaving Thread, can be stopped)

Mitsuki Fujimoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fujis' eyes squinted a millimeter to see the flames of a Daemon. Her head started to pound with the three voices talking in unison. But her curiosity got the better of her as she looked where the mouths popped up. Different places every time, it was wise to say Chikyu was not entirely human. Which was proven by him himself. Though he had the soul of a human and the intent of a Daemon. Fujis' eyebrows furrowed, he was an AiT only? Chikyu was a very entertaining person for Fuji. Mysterious, and he had an aura she couldn't read. It wasn't exactly that or a Daemon or a Human. He was more of a Daemon in looks and a human in personality.

'Peculiar, strange, amaze. Yochikujiku Chikyu, you are all of these and none of these.' Fuji thought to herself. Standing from her position on the chair, she started for the door with her hands in her pockets,, "I am leaving, enles you have anything that might interest me, Daemon. I have gathered all the knowledge of the academy I want for one day."

[Leaving, can be stopped]

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Looking to the crowd, Mitsugi was peculiarly felt strange to the older boy. The flame that grows from his body. It even warmed surroundings. The brown haired academy student was amazed leaving big O mouth pose.

What is it? Is this what people called chakra? But... But this... This chak-kra felt very different. Different from rest of the student.

Glimpse of fear creeping through his skin. He felt traumatized.

What kind of skills does this person has? Just using his chakra to enlighten his surrounding. Is he strong? Is he that strong?

Even though startled by the burning flames surrounding his body, he never felt as excited as this before. There is sure a lot of knowledge that i don't know yet about shinobi, as Mitsugi thought.

An ANBU in training? Sentinel? Sennin? Tch!

Question raced through Mitsugi thought.Why people bother so much about position in village, brown eyed boy questioned himself. He knew he did not want position. He knows his father was one of the high ranked merchant which he highly suspected as why his father become assassination target.

"With great power comes great responsibility" Mitzuno's voice echoed deep from forest's darkness. Mitsugi switched his view to window. Image of Mitzuno walked out from forest. Smiling. Approaching Mitsugi, Mitzuno went through the wall.
"I believe you will become great power" Mitzuno touched his son head. Breeze of wind walk through window. Blew past Mitsugi and sliced his father image. Grinning. He knew what he wanted to achieve.

Seeing crowd dispersing, he walked out as well. Nevermind with the chit chat. Seeing Chikyu skills have pushed Mitsugi ambition. He wanted to be strong too. Mitsugi leave the gathering.

Time for real class

[MFT]
[WC:276]
[leaving]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back