Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Making Like a Tree, and Leafing [Exiting Country]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao sighed, he had been passive for quite some time now, and was tired. It felt like forever ago that he had the encounter with the Hokage and Sennins, leaving Leaf behind him. He had set up camp in an old ruined building in the countryside, generally avoiding everything. Migoya, Doku and Yong had already moved on, leaving him behind. Drinking from his flask, he decided to follow after Doku, who had told him he was heading out Moon Country, to go find where Migoya went. I guess I can head out to Moon, I have never been there before, and I should probably not hang around Leaf anymore.

He had a spare sake bottle to refill his flask if needed, he should be able to make it to moon without worrying. Finally, you are doing something, it feels like weeks since you moved from this hovel you set up in. Let’s go make some trouble somewhere, literally anyway<i></i> Hisao frowned at The Voice speaking, you have caused enough trouble, shut up, pushing chakra into the seal he had placed around his curse seal, which was on top of his family’s seal, the ink shifted and locked in place, silencing The Voice until he stopped feeding it chakra.

Kicking the fire out, he stood, shuffling his feet, Eh, I guess I need to do something, it shouldn’t be that hard to catch up. Picking up his backpack, he set out for Moon Country. Just one step in front of the other.

[Word Count: 251]
[Exiting Fire Country and Entering Moon Country]
[Run Time – 1 Hour]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back