Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Making the rounds [Junko / Private]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Morning had come and everything seemed peaceful for now, but Daisuke knew better than that. He had been in the medical game far too long to actually believe that. Sure the night shift had ended, but his shift had just begun. So why did he not take the night shift and make a lot more yen, you ask. Simply put, he was on a mission during the night. It was nothing major just the standard mission that was better executed during the evening. Still, part of him wanted to sleep off the day, but that could not be allowed. He had a crap ton of responsibilities that he had to perform.

Stumbling in from the outside, Fudo and Daisuke managed to get into the lobby of the hospital. A long and difficult mission had just ended and while Daisuke had not a single scratch on him, Fudo was a completely different story. He that while Junko’s skills did improve in the mountains, he could still use some supervisor. After all he was not a full fledged medical ninja just yet and it was Daisuke’s job to make sure that he was one day. "Hm? Where’s Junko? He can handle this. Besides, I’ve been slacking on his medical rounds and lessons. I had good reason though, he did just get back from a year’s worth on combat training and living on the road." he thought as he and Fudo walked over to the receptionists desk and asked that Junko be paged to the lobby.

They then asked for an available room, which they received instantly. There were perks to being a medic after all. The salary, the office, and getting first pick at medical supplies were all bonuses. There were drawbacks too though, like the annoying patients you have to be nice to or the long hours you had to endure. But it was all worth it in the end. At least that was what he told himself. "Please have Junko come to our room to begin his medical rounds. Thank you so much and have a blessed day." he said before leaving towards the room and waiting for his pupil to arrive.

OOC: restated pm I sent to you.
links are in red

Sure, I'll have Fudo and a few faceless npcs stop by the hospital all banged up and I'll supervisor you on how a medical thread should actually go.

Note this: The important thing is to be thorough, descriptive / detailed, and specific. check for things like major damage. ya know, anything external or internal like under the skin, (broken bones? internal bleeding? deep tissue damage? Sprains? wounds? infections? etc.)

Now, I've already given you the link to a years worth of MiT ranked medical knowledge, First aid: 53 subjects, so you will be using that to help you find the diagnoses.

Do a full check up, get all the symptoms you can through questioning Fudo. Get the full story and find out what wrong with him. And there will be a lot wrong with him.
Remember to be specific, like for puncture wounds I’ll want to know what signs you witnessed that helped you come to the conclusion that it is a puncture wound.

Also, when treating it, I’ll want to know how...how you stopped the bleeding, how you cleaned the wound, how you applied antibiotics, how you covered the wound, and how you determined that the wound was or was not infected. Medic jutsus are nothing more than a quick fix. It might seem like a lot, but you’ll be fine.

Note: this is for gaining Rp experience, not compensation. That comes later. :)

We can do this two or three times before you actually start to help others. This way, no one dies and you gain more experience. Sound good? If not then we can do something else.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko felt relaxed, his mind was at peace. "It's been how many days or weeks since I have gotten back? Must have been a good bit. I wonder how's Daisuke doing, we haven't seen each other since the Black lotus" Junko thought as he smiled at the memory. Junkos smile soon disappeared as his beeper sounded off. "Looks like my relaxation time is over. good thing I was heading back to grab my cigarettes because that would have been a long walk back. I wonder what's going on, today the hospital was less busy then usual, so I wonder what's the problem." Junko thought as he opened the hospital door with his medical jacket in his hand.

Upon entering, Junko was quickly spoken to.
"Hey Junko, your the person I wanted to see! Daisukes is in and wanted you to head on back. It's the same room you left those dreadful cigarettes in too! Anyways, Daisuke said it's time for your medical rounds and with that I'll see you tomorrow! I'm going home, I have kids to feed."

Junko simply nodded and sighed. "Yea, looks like relaxation time is definitely over. Knowing Daisuke, it's time to get to work. " Junko said to himself as he opened the room door to where Daisuke was located. Upon entering, Junko could tell that the night would be a long one, so he decided to put on his medical jacket and glasses. "Hey sensei, how you doing?" Junko said as he grabbed his box of smokes, putting them in his pants pocket and washed his hands before he grabbed some gloves. "I'm guessing someone couldn't keep themselves out of trouble huh?"

[Topic Entered]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke turned around just as Junko placed his cigarettes in his pocket and replied in kind. "Junko, hey now. Its been awhile, yeah. I’m fine and thanks for asking. I hope you’ve been well too. I like the new outfit by the way. You look...great. Really, you look respectable. " he said pausing a moment to look at his student with new eyes, literally. "Amazing what a lab coat, a pair of glasses, an ever growing chakra level, and the smell of cigarettes can do. He looks completely different from the student I met in the colosseum." he thought before realizing that he had been staring at his student for about a minute.

Snapping out of it, he continued on to say, "Sorry I haven’t been around as much as I should have been, but I know you needed to decompress from a year’s worth of training and that night out on the town. Now that you're resting period is over, it's time for medical rounds to begin and don’t think for a second that I came up with this idea on my own; on a whim. I heard what happened when you did your rounds without me." he paused again and this time Junko might notice that he was impressed, but none too pleased about it. Still it was water under the bridge. Maybe Junko would not have attempted something like that alone had a certain someone, in charge of his training, been there in the first place. In retrospect, he was just upset that he didn't get to see Junko in action for the first time under those circumstances.

Over on the examination table, Fudo would be found sitting up in a hospital gown awaiting Junko. "I had a mission late last night. The content of the mission is nothing of any real importance, just this one time. You’ll start with him since he can’t die. This is a mock round, but I’ll be supervising and grading you on your bedside manner, familiarity with hospital equipment, and medical knowledge. Basically just be polite at all times, know the purpose of the equipment and use it properly, and lastly, know what you’re doing or talking about. I will advise you as needed, but feel free to ask me anything if you get stuck. When you’re ready, the first thing I want you to do is collect the basic medical history of the patient along with any and all personal information. That includes, but is not limited to height, weight, age, race, etc. Any questions?" he asked ready for Fudo to play his role.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sorry I haven’t been around as much as I should have been, but I know you needed to decompress from a year’s worth of training and that night out on the town. Now that you're resting period is over, it's time for medical rounds to begin and don’t think for a second that I came up with this idea on my own; on a whim. I heard what happened when you did your rounds without me."

"it has been a while. Thanks for the break and yea my last medical rounds were a real pain in the ass, but everything worked out for the best. I made a reckless decision, but it all worked out luckily. Lately I have been thinking, what if luck wasn't on my side? Then again, I'm not a huge believer of luck so maybe I shouldn't use that word." Junko said as he turned his head diagonally, causing it to crack. Walking to the examination table, Junko noticed Daisukes path was in pretty bad shape. "Damn" Junko said, it seemed like the only word Junko could think of for his predicament.

"I had a mission late last night. The content of the mission is nothing of any real importance, just this one time. You’ll start with him since he can’t die. This is a mock round, but I’ll be supervising and grading you on your bedside manner, familiarity with hospital equipment, and medical knowledge. Basically just be polite at all times, know the purpose of the equipment and use it properly, and lastly, know what you’re doing or talking about. I will advise you as needed, but feel free to ask me anything if you get stuck. When you’re ready, the first thing I want you to do is collect the basic medical history of the patient along with any and all personal information. That includes, but is not limited to height, weight, age, race, etc. Any questions?"

"Understood, I think most of my questions will come during examinations and miniature surgeries. More then likely, the questions will just be to confirm a step or two, or even the purpose of something." Junko said as he pulled out his watch from his pocket and noticed it was dirty. Junko seemed a little agitated due to the fact of constant sterilization he had to do, but still continued with because it was vital. Junko washed his watch before putting it on and changed gloves. "Sensei, I may need a small bottle of that hand sterilization stuff to carry around, but we can focus on that later, other then that I'm ready to go."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
haseo2ndform-1.jpg

Name: Dashi is now "Fudo" = god of fire & wisdom

Clan: Kaguya, now (Link here)
Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 5th of July

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Dominant hand: Right

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral evil

Daisuke listened to Junko’s words and nodded to signify that he understood what he had said. He then sat down in a nearby chair allowing Fudo to take over as the main attraction. The path inhaled before starting off the conversation. "Sup! Well doctor, this is around the time where you introduce yourself and ask how you can help me today, but we’ll skip that part for now since we know each other. Just so we're clear, this isn't a check up. I tell you the problems and you fix them to the best of your ability. The check-ups, with all that bedside manner bull, will come later on today." he said confidently. It was true, Daisuke had to know first and foremost about Junko's medical skills. No jutsus were to be used, no special abilities were needed either. All the student had to do was patch up Fudo using the knowledge he learned during their training, which consisted of fifty three different subjects. He was not expecting Junko to perform at a high level since he was just an medic in training, but he did except him to do a good job.

"Well, soon to be doctor, Junko I’m currently suffering from three puncture wounds on my abdominal reign, several large lacerations along the torso, my left arm has several small fractures in the bones from my wrist to my shoulder. Also, my right shoulder has been dislocated and I have a fever for you to start off with. Now you note this all down and collect my personal information. Measure me and all that." he said waiting for Junko to finish taking notes. Today was going to be a long day. Though from Daisuke's perspective, everything seemed quite easy to handle. He even bothered to note how to go about it in his mind thinking, "Step one: the introduction, step two: ask about what is bothering the patient and note down all the symptoms they say they have, step three: collect personal information by getting their name, date of birth, measuring the height and weight of the patient before noting their mental or psychological state. Next, note the physical appearance like hair color, eye color, their age, race or ethnicity, their clan if it applies to the patient, and their blood type. " He paused and sighed a bit, still tired from the long mission beforehand. Once he shook off the sleepiness, he continued.

"Step three: begin the actual check up and investigate what the patient was discussing earlier. Through a check-up or examination, determine if whatever the patient said was wrong with them to be true or false. Then, check everywhere else since they might have something they are not aware of. Step four: get their medical history and ask questions such as when they were last examined, how often are they have check-ups, if they are sexually active, if so are they using protection, ask about any hereditary illnesses that might run in the family regardless of whether or not it is mental or physical illness. And since he is not qualified to handle everything Fudo is suffering from, Junko will need to display proper judgement. He will need to know when he is not qualified to help a patient and refer Fudo back to me. And all those steps were just the beginning. Man, this is too easy! Junko will crack this thing wide open in no time at all." He knew that what he thought about was just the start to the examination process, but had no doubt in his mind that his pupil would do great.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko took all his notes on the proper papers, giving him a good overview of his well known patient and the task which was at hand. Finishing up the notes, Junko quickly began with a thorough examination. "Alright sir, I'll be doing two examinations to check to see if you have any extra injuries not mentioned and to make sure all your body functions are working normally." Junko said as he began to gently touch Daisukes path, examining his entire body from head to toe. "Alright, it seems you do have all the injuries you mentioned with some extra cuts and bruises though, but it's nothing I can't handle. I'll be first starting off by dealing with your fever, then moving to your puncture wounds and lacerations along your torso. Dealing with the fever first will allow your body to be in a better condition for all of my upcoming work" Junko said as he grabbed a thermometer, taking a moment before he spoke again because constantly talking made his throat dry.

"Alright, open wide and ill be placing this thermometer under your tongue, then you'll close your mouth. I'm just taking your temperature to basically check on the severity of your fever. I'll take this thermometer out your mouth after a minute." Junko said as he followed through with his plan. Deciding to be productive, Junko decided to gather all his necessary materials such as bandages, cloths, antibiotics, various medications to clean wounds, and other extra supplies. Looking at his watch, Junko checked the thermometer. "108, that high enough to treat so I'll give you this ibuprofen. Swallow slowly" Junko said as he gave Daisukes path the pill with a little water, practically feeding it to him. "Now things might get a little messy here and there." Junko thought as he looked at Daisuke. "Alright, I will be putting you to sleep sir. This will allow me to continue my work with no errors and provide less possible pains to your body. It's only a simple medication to help you fall asleep quicker." Junko said trying to stay in character, after all he did need to practice.

Once Fudo was sound asleep or just acting, Junko decide to start applying pressure to the paths puncture wounds with a clean cloth. "Alright, these three wounds aren't bleeding so I'm assuming their puncture wounds and the fact that their close  also helps with that conclusion. Seems like Fudo bumped into some sharp objects or probably was hit by some dull kunai. Either way, a something small quickly pierced his skin, but the wound quickly closed." Junko said as he Rinsed the wound with water, used tweezers soaked in alcohol to removed any excess unwanted particles from the wound, and cleaned the wound with a new cloth which had soap added and clean water. Junko was gentle throughout his entire time, quite careful to not mess up. Continuing, Junko changed gloves and used antibiotic cream to cover over the three puncture wounds. applying a thin layer with the cream on his index finger and gentle slow strokes. Junko finished up the puncture wounds along the abdominal region by wrapping Fudo in clean bandages, wrapping them tight and over lapping the bandages numerous of times.

"Alright, it seems as I'll be doing the same thing for the lacerations on the torso, but what ever weapon was used here connected a bit more and was a bigger weapon. Maybe a Katana in the hands of an unskilled warrior. These cuts are in different directions, aimed at no specific location on the torso, just plain unbalanced striking which was the downfall of the user." Junko said in remembrance of himself. Checking the patient, Junko ensured that his breathing was normal and if his fever was becoming better before he continued to repeat his process.

[OOC: Alright,  I decided to break it into parts. I didn't rp the torso because it was just a repeat of the process and I guess I'll let you decide the time passing before I continue on with the other injuries. Tell me how I did! :D]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat back and observed Junko’s performance from both angles provided by his powerful crimson red rinnegan eyes. He watched not only as Junko used the tools properly to help him clean the wounds, but also how he measured Fudo’s temperature and how he informed the patient of what he intended to do and gave an explanation on why he wanted to do it. A grin appeared on his face. "So far, so good.", he thought as he rested his head on his fist and remained stationary. The chief watched and just as expected, his pupil performanced in an efficient manner. Daisuke made sure to note down everything in witnessed before rereading all the notes and writing a small amount of constructive criticism.

He inhaled before speaking, "Okay, I started you off with an A+. As of right now your grade can go higher or lower depending on your performance. After seeing you in action, I’ll give you a B+ for now and the reasons are as follows. First, good job on examining the body for extra injuries and keeping the patient informed on what you were doing. You do, however, need to be more specific when explaining why you are doing what you are doing. Ya know, because the patient has to consent to everything. You did great here, but in the future a malpractice lawsuit could occur called ‘informed consent’. Ya need to get their permission when performing risky treatments or surgeries and it is their right to refuse said treatment. I highly doubt you will ever have this problem, but just in case you do...now you know. "

He sat up right before continuing with the reasons behind his grade. "Second, great work on the treatment of the puncture wounds and use of medical tools. Seriously, you were very diligent in how you went about treating your patient with care. This will have on future patients. However, you did not administer a tetanus shot for the puncture wounds immediately. I’m under the assumption that you were going to take care of that right now so I won’t penalize you for it. " He waited for Junko to get the shot ready and administer it before continuing.

"Just as I thought. Third, what you didn’t do was check to see if Fudo showed any signs of being poisoned from the puncture wounds. We’re ninja, not just doctors. There could have been poison, like black lotus, on the sharp object which caused the wound. Fudo wasn’t poisoned, but still. That along with checking for signs and treating poison, so on and so forth. I think you get the point. Fourth, treating the lacerations was great, but you will need more practice with the stitching tools. It was for those reasons why I dropped you down a letter grade. Don’t get discouraged. I’m grading by letter grade only so it either goes up or down by one letter grade. Think of it this way, you got a four out of five" he said as he got up to stretch a bit. He did this because he wanted to get Junko opinion on his own techniques. He wanted Junko to ask him questions or defend himself against Daisuke’s claims before moving into the next set of injuries. If there were no questions then Junko was free to continue.

main reasons
1. informed consent b/c of lawsuit
2. tantus shot hesitation b/c of possible poison and treatment just in case
3. stitching skills need work

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko simply nodded as he Listened to Daisuke, making sure he understood everything which was told to him. "Four out of five. That's good, but that means I still need Improvement." Junko thought as he thought about his recent work. Junko gladly accepted all of Daisukes feed back, it was the valuable information which Junko would need in the future. "Thanks sensei, I'll take note of that information. As for my stitching skills, I know I need work. It's just that I'm use to causing a person to need stitches instead of giving them the stitching myself." Junko said laughing while he prepared the shot and continued to give it to the patient, but getting permission first just to be sure. 

"Alright, I'm ready." Junko said as he washed his hands and put on another pair of gloves. Moving back towards Daisukes path, Junko carefully examined him just by looking. "Alright sir, I would like to now attend to your small fractures and dislocation. For your fractures in your left arm, first I will assure your limbs are clean, then I will simply be applying ice rapped in a cloth to your arm. What that will do is lessen the swelling and fluid build up. After I apply the ice, I will be using a splint on your arm to keep it in place. This will keep you from moving that arm out of a straight position so you can begin your healing process." Junko said before pausing so his patient could comprehend what he was about to do if he agreed. "Throughout my work I will barely move your injured limbs to cause as less pain as possible. Now for your dislocated shoulder, I will be doing the same thing, but it will just be a different splint for your shoulder. Do you agree to the medical procedure that I am offering?" Junko said as he took down notes which was documentation of his work and the patients agreements.

Once Fudo accepted the treatment, Junko would continue with his plans as he explained and pretend to offer a series of medications to lessen pain, give Fudo his next check up date, recommend physical therapy, and information to take care of himself while Junkos not watching over him. "Ah, I suspect that most of these injuries came from an intense fight. You must have encountered an enemy with an huge amount of strength to cause those fractures and that dislocation. It's either that or you took one hell of a fall, let's be more careful! Any questions or concerns? I will be finishing up with a final examination, it will just be to ensure that nothing is wrong." Junko would say, attempting to reach the end of the appointment.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko was indeed a fast learner and Daisuke was proud to be his sensei. He took the kaguya’s constructive criticism and improved as he needed to do so. He quickly became more through than he was before and made sure to get the patient’s consent. "Good one!" he replied in reference to Junko’s clever joke. The worst part about the joke was that his statement was very very true. Like Daisuke, Junko had been trained from a young age to fight properly and defend himself even better. The year long training session in the mountains only fortified his resolve.

Looking at him now, after all the fighting, and seeing him heal wounds rather than inflict them was a strange sight. "Much better. He’s done all that I asked of him. He’s carefully explaining why he is using certain medications or treatments to assist the patient, he’s made sure to obtained the consent of the patient with each step, and he realizes that he has certain areas to medical practice that he must become more familiar with. Very good!", he thought as his student continued.

"While, I’m convinced after such a great walk through. I’ll consent to everything and no, I don’t have any questions or concerns at this time. Just put me to sleep before relocating my shoulder. I don’t want to feel the pain of the reattachment. Oh actually, I do have a question. How long do you thing I will have to wear a splint and how long will the recovery time be?", Fudo said after listening to everything Junko had to say. Junko seemed to have completed everything that Fudo mentioned, but there was one last thing. A final check up and Fudo would gladly accept. "Excellent Junko. You have restored your grade to an A+. After this check up, we will move on to the next patient and this is just a warning. This next patient is old, grumpy, and very stubborn."

OOC: Sorry about the long wait. My internet has been down for the last few days.

[mft] wc: 336

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"While, I’m convinced after such a great walk through. I’ll consent to everything and no, I don’t have any questions or concerns at this time. Just put me to sleep before relocating my shoulder. I don’t want to feel the pain of the reattachment. Oh actually, I do have a question. How long do you thing I will have to wear a splint and how long will the recovery time be?"

Junko took a little time to think, he carefully looked at Daisukes injuries. "Well, It should take about four to eight weeks judging on your recovery speed, but only my weekly check ups will be able to determine when you will no longer need the splint." With that said, Junko awaited a few moments for anymore questions or concerns. Looking back at Daisuke, Junko nodded his head and continued by putting Fudo to sleep, relocating his arm, and going through a final examination before giving him the splints needed. "I think that about does it!"

"Alright, I think thats all! I will write up various prescriptions for you based on my observations and you can be on your way sir."  Junko said as he stayed in character and awaited for Daisuke to give any comments needed before they moved on.

[OOC: sorry for the extreme delay! :/ I have gotten into a program that let's me get college credits to let me skip a year of college and it's been all work. I will post in the other topic tomorrow! Thanks for waiting.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Oh that's great. Good for you. No wonder you've been away. :)

The chief stood back and watched his pupil work. He found it strange to believe that he became his teacher the same day they met. It was odd really, yet he and Junko had been through a lot together and now to see him becoming a fine practitioner of medicine made Daisuke proud. He listened carefully to Junko’s medical advice and had nothing to add to the conversation. Fudo was a dead man after all. “Very good, Junko. You’ve passed on this patient. You bedside manner is good and I can tell that you’ve really been keeping up with your studies. This is only the beginning, however. Your next patient will test your temperament, I believe.”, he said getting up and walking out of the room gesturing for Junko to follow him.

The hospital seemed light in its traffic, but there was traffic nonetheless. People needed assistance as soon as possible and while the plethora of nurses did what they could, medical shinobi were tasked with the harder cases and more difficult patients. Daisuke took a breath then said, “Alright. Your next patient waits in this room. Just like last time, I’ll be supervising you and only providing assistance when I deem it necessary or when you ask me. As these tests continue, I’ll provide you with less and less help and only stepping in when I deem it necessary. You can handle it though. If you have any questions at this time, I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.” Daisuke would pause a moment and answer any and all questions before entering the room. “ Now, let’s meet your next patient in examination room 231.”, he said as they walked through the door. Daisuke quickly introduced his self as a consulting doctor and sat in the corner waiting for Junko to enter.

[mft] wc: 300

Patient Information:
Don't forget to use this if you need help. first aid: 53 subjects link

Today’s date: 30th of September

last name: Anko First name: Ruko Middle: N/A

Prefix: Mr. Marital status: Married D.O.B: 7th of August

Reason for charged in the hospital: Heart attack, Black eye (left), broken nose, frost bite (right foot; big toe), foreign object in the ear, head trauma, and electrical burns (chest, both arms and back)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Very good, Junko. You’ve passed on this patient. You bedside manner is good and I can tell that you’ve really been keeping up with your studies. This is only the beginning, however. Your next patient will test your temperament, I believe.”

Junko nodded as he was preparing for the worse. "Hopefully he or she isn't too difficult, but I'm up for the challenge." Junko said as he followed Daisuke after his gesture. exiting the room, Junko couldn't help but notice the low traffic throughout the hospital. "Looks like nurses have it easy! I wonder if the nurse life is more laid-back? Hhmm, would be relaxing, but I would want to be apart of the real action." Junko thought as they arrived outside there destination.

“Alright. Your next patient waits in this room. Just like last time, I’ll be supervising you and only providing assistance when I deem it necessary or when you ask me. As these tests continue, I’ll provide you with less and less help and only stepping in when I deem it necessary. You can handle it though. If you have any questions at this time, I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.”

Junko thought for a moment, raising one eye brow as a thinking gesture. "I have one simple question, what's the proper way to introduce myself? I'm pretty sure it's not doctor yet, is it?" Junko said tilting his head to the side, causing a few loud crackling sounds. After Daisuke would answer his question, Junko would simply nod in approval.

"Now, let’s meet your next patient in examination room 231.”

With that said, Junko followed Daisuke into the room, closing the door behind them. While Listening to Daisukes introduction, Junko prepared himself, washing his hands with a sterilization gel, grabbing the clipboard with all the patients information, and pulling a pen from his chest pocket. Waiting a few moments after Daisuke, Junko spoke. "Hello Mr.Anko! My names Junko, a fellow medical ninja, and I will be assisting you. To start off, I will need to begin with a complete examination. Within the examination, I will simply be checking you to ensure all your injuries are stated correctly and to make sure there is nothing extra I have to do. The examination will be fairly quick and painless. Do I have your consent to begin the examination?" 

Junko noticed some of the obvious injuries that was clearly visible, but he still would need to have the examination. If Junko  was given consent, he would wash his hands, put on some gloves, and begin.

[Mft]
[WC:430]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prior to entering the room, Junko asked about the proper way to introduce one’s self to a patient. Immediately, Daisuke responded, "Introduce yourself in the following order: name, current rank, place of employment or in this case, the name of hospital. So, for example. Hello, I’m Kaguya Daisuke. Medical chief of the Aesculapium. You’re still a medical student; a medic in training or M.i.T. for short." Entering the room, Daisuke introduced himself as an assistant physician and stood to the side, allowing his pupil to introduce himself in anyway he felt acceptable. He looked on to the patient and saw a man in need of treatment, both physically and mentally.

The man was middle aged, suffered from a lack of proper nourishment, and held a rather rude personality. He continued to stand quietly and observe the patient’s body from afar. He noticed a tan line around his third finger, a piece of jewelry tucked under his pillow and shined from the light’s reflection, small blisters on his hands and a splinter or two in his hands. He would save this information for the end of their session, but for now there was work to be done. He pulled out his clipboard and said, "My student will be caring for you today. Rest assured, you are in good hands." With that being said, Daisuke waited for Junko to do his thing. Bedside manner was important to the hospital. The last thing they wanted of a Gregory House walking or rather limbing around.

Patient Information:
Don't forget to use this if you need help. first aid: 53 subjects link

Today’s date: 30th of September

last name: Anko First name: Ruko Middle: N/A

Prefix: Mr. Marital status: Married D.O.B: 7th of August

Reason for charged in the hospital: Heart attack, Black eye (left), broken nose, frost bite (right foot; big toe), foreign object in the ear, head trauma, and electrical burns (chest, both arms and back)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC:Sorry for late post, been doing a lot of martial art training]

Examination
Once given consent, Junko began his examination, laying mr.Anko down on his back slowly while giving him some calm words. "Don't worry, I'll have you all patched up and into recovery." Junko said as he looked at the forty-five year old male carefully. "Well sir, do you know what your injuries are?" Junko asked to see if Mr.Anko was aware of everything that was wrong with him and so Junko could begin a checklist, comparing what he knew to all of his injuries. 

As Mr.Anko would speak, Junko would gently feel around the mans body. Examining him thoroughly, checking for any and everything. Looking at the clip board, Junko would begin checking things off and taking a few notes. "Alright, Heart attack, Black eye (left), broken nose, frost bite (right foot; big toe), foreign object in the ear, head trauma, and electrical burns, (chest, both arms and back) Blisters with a splinter or two on his hands. that should be it." Junko thought as he finished note taking and checking off. 

Heart Attack
Looking at everything he had to do, Junko knew he had work cut out for him. Entering into the medical field, he knew things wouldn't get any easier. "Alright sir, are you allergic to aspirin? If so, I'll prepare another medication such as a 
nitroglycerin to help recover from your heart attack. This will help get rid of your shortness of breath and chest pain. Once home, If you notice any symptoms again, take the medication and come inn for check ups. Sensei, could you get that medication for me please?"

Broken Nose
With a small pause, Junko continued. "Do I have your full consent to begin and operate on the rest of your injuries?" Junko asked before moving on. 
Once consent was granted, Junko would continue. While my sensei getting your medication, let's move on to your broken nose. Sit up straight for me please. You may feel a slight pain, I must first realign your nose, small amounts of bleeding may occur, but don't worry I'll take care of everything and you'll be fine."[/b] Junko said as he grabbed a towel. Used his hands to put the patients nose into place quickly and almost unnoticeably as he tilted his head back, pinching the nose. A few drops of blood dripped Upon the towel. 

"Alright, don't Pick or blow your nose. Keep your head higher then your heart level. You'll be fine." Junko said Pinching the patients nose for a few more minutes.

[MFT]
[WC:417]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I’m truly sorry about this wait. I’ve been having family issues lately that desired my full attention. I will be more active though. You don’t deserve this little attention in a thread.

Naturally, the grumpy old man consented to everything that would happen to him today. He may have had a problem with the big city life, but for whatever reason, he trusted the young medical ninja. He had to anyway. Daisuke wasn’t going to help and the nurses were busy elsewhere. "Well done. He seems to be knowledgeable about the kind of medication that he is prescribing and aware of the possible side effects. He’s improving faster and faster each day. Pretty soon he won’t need me anymore...at least not for medical training. I still should talk to him about the advanced elements, contracts, and possible kinjutsu surgery.", he thought.

Daisuke watched in silence, impressed with how far Junko had come and how far he would continue to go, regardless of whether or not he chose to remain a medical ninja. His bedside manner was top notch, making sure he had full on consent from the patients only added to his grade, and his knowledge of medical treatment was excellent. It was about time for his medical exam, but Daisuke could not be the one to proctor it. He knew he might show bias in his decision as that was his student after all. It was almost hard to believe that the young academy student he meet so long ago was now near the level of jounin status. He wasted no more time thinking about the past as his student needed him at the moment. Daisuke turned and retrieved the medicine that Junko had requested. He nodded to show that Junko was on point with everything he was doing and that the chief did not need to interfere with his treatment.

[MFT] wc: 286

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Disposing the towel properly, Junko look carefully at the clipboard, taking a few notes before getting back to his patient. "Alright sir, granted that I have your consent, I will be attending to your Black eye (left), frost bite (right foot; big toe), foreign object in the ear, head trauma, electrical burns, (chest, both arms and back)  Blisters, and splinters. I will continue, being more quiet with less words, so I won't upset your head trauma. If and when I do speak, it'll be in a slightly lower tone to save you from any potential pain. From this point I need complete stillness and please do little to no talking, unless it's absolutely required of you sir." Junko said to the patient  before he  continued working.

Head Tauma & Frost Bite

Upon consent being fully granted,  Junko would Adjust his patient slightly, nothing too much. Quietness and the patients stillness would be the fixture for his head trauma, absolute relaxation. Moving down to mr.Anko's right foot, Junko Wrapped his entire foot in the hospitals warm blankets. "His foot should gradually heat by the minute." Junko thought as he moved on to his patients other injuries.

Black eye & Foreign Object in ear

"I need an Ice Pack" Whispered softly as Junko examined Mr.Anko's Blacken eye and ears.  "Damn, What exactly did this man go through?" Junko thought as he searched the room for a pair of tweezers, waiting for Daisuke to get an ice pack. Finding a pair of tweezers within minutes,  Junko would slowly grab the foreign object with the tweezers that could be easily seen even though the object was covered in wax. 

After retrieving the object, Junko noticed The object was quite hard, some sort of metal based object that was located in the left ear. Upon Disposing the object, Junko took notes of the information gained through removing the object. After Daisuke would return, Junko would apply the ice pack to Mr.Anko's Blacken eye. Afterwards, Junko would examine the patient, making sure nothing was wrong before moving on. Once everything was confirmed okay, he would move on.

Electrical Burns, Blisters, & Splinters

Moving on, seeing that his patient was breathing fine and okay, Junko retrieved some sterilized gauzed bandages. After Carefully taking off mr.Anko's shirt, Junko would proceed too cover his electrical burns on his chest, back, and arms with the gauze. Moving slow, being careful to not cause any sudden pain to his patient. Onced wrapped well, Junko ensured if mr.Anko was still feeling well. "Your doing fine sir, I'm almost done." Junko would say as he was about to begin finish up. 

Cleaning the tweezers, washing his hands, grabbing a small needle and picking up some alcohol along with peroxide as well, Junko would use the tweezers to remove the few small splinters from his patients hands. Once removed, He'd apply peroxide to the injury for sterilization. 

Cleaning the blisters, Junko would apply alcohol to the needle and blisters. Leaving the overlaying skin, Junko would puncture the few blisters, causing the drainage of fluid from the injury. Junko would then apply a small ointment to the blisters, covering with bandages for finishing touches. 

Final Examination & Ending

Examining Mr.Anko, Junko felt great. Checking all parts of his body from head to toe, ensuring he was okay, and was feeling well. "Alright mr.Anko, You'll be fine, but I would like for you to stay a few nights here for full recovery. I will have nurses to checked up on you and assist in your recovery. You'll be back to 100% and home in no time. I'll prescribe a few medications for potential pain that you can take home once your back on your feet."  Junko whispered as he took final notes and filled out prescriptions for mr.Anko. 

"Questions or concerns? Anything else I could assist you with? If not, I'll be on my way sir. Do well too stay out of this place once you leave too." Junko whispered as he placed a gentle hand upon mr.Ankos head, as a caring father would do his sick son. With a glowing smile, Junko would place a ring that he spotted earlier during examination on mr.Ankos chest as he laid resting in the hospital bed before leaving, if there was no questions or concerns.  "Rest up and I wish you good days to come Mr.Anko." Junko would say smiling with a small wave upon his exit if he was allowed to leave.

Edited: forgot to put my exit indication
[TL]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat back, resting comfortably in his soft padded chair, watching his pupil work. After mentoring Junko for so long, he was hardly impressed by Junko’s skills since their return. In fact, Daisuke expected at least this much from his student. Any less would have been an utter disappointment. He began to recall a time where such care was beyond Junko’s competence and now he could compete with the best of the medics currently on staff. It was a bit surreal to see the day were Junko would not need his sensei’s assistance when dealing with a patient but such was life. Junko would learn to stand on his own two feet eventually and there was still much for him to learn. If Daisuke had to guess, he imagined his self about three times stronger than his disciple.

He’s certainly grown and he’s come a long way, but he’s still not ready for that promotion…not yet.”, he thought as Junko worked on the body. Little did Daisuke know just how essential Junko’s talents would become in the future. Unbeknownst to both him and Junko, evil minds were at work within the lightning country and the gods seemed to turn a blind eye. A storm of mass chaos was brewing far away and he intended to make sure his disciple was prepared for the harsh world around him. Those who would survive such an ordeal would surely be rewarded for their brave efforts and he could only continue to help by recommending a regular flow of missions to increase Daisuke’s critical thinking skills and keep his mind sharp.

Well done, Junko. Come on, I buy you lunch. You certainly deserve it. ” he said smiling. He wanted Junko to remember this moment as it was the first step towards independence as a med-nin. He was still a ways off from a promotion, but he was certainly getting closer. “You have displayed a mastery over the knowledge of first aid and lightly touched on the elements necessary for general surgery and trauma treatment. In order to inspire some medic bonding… and due to my lack of skill in the subject, I want you ask Keiji-san for some tutoring lessons, but only if you intend to learn surgery. I’m not very good at it yet. Now let’s go. He needs his rest ” he said as he and Junko left for lunch.

[mft]

[TLUS]
----------------------------------------

Current Round has been completed! Your grade is above average when considering other past experiences that have an affect on your specialites, which have been linked below for justification purposes. No favortism here. The new medic skill grades are as follows: note that all skills not involved in this topic have been linked. Remember to keep medic skills up to date at all times. :)
Junko's Medical Branch Specialties said:
Novice:

General Surgery, Trauma, Kinjutsu surgery from here

Experienced:

Biology, Medical Combat Training from here and here

Mastered:

First Aid (includes CPR)

Code:
Code:
[quote="Junko's Medical Branch Specialties"] [b][u]Novice[/u][/b]: 

General Surgery, Trauma, Kinjutsu surgery from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=56533#p56533]here[/url] 

[b][u]Experienced[/u][/b]: 

Biology,  Medical Combat Training from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=252&t=5724]here[/url] and [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=57728#p57728]here[/url]

[b][u]Mastered[/u][/b]: 

First Aid (includes CPR),  [/quote]
My Medical Branch Specialties said:
Novice:

Medical research from here

Experienced:

Herbalism (used for battlefield medicine) from here

Mastered:

First Aid (includes CPR), Medical Combat Training from here and here

Kinjutsu surgery from here , here & all path requests here,

Medical Tutor from here and here (Note: this reduces further WC training requirements by 100 words for themselves and anyone they're training with.)

Code:
Code:
[quote="My Medical Branch Specialties"] [b][u]Novice[/u][/b]: 

Medical research from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=74519#p74519]here[/url]  

[b][u]Experienced[/u][/b]: 

Herbalism (used for battlefield medicine) from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=7066]here[/url] 

[b][u]Mastered[/u][/b]: 

First Aid (includes CPR), Medical Combat Training from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=252&t=5724]here[/url] and [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=49776#p49776]here[/url] 

Kinjutsu surgery from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=39133#p39133]here[/url] , [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=96702#p96702]here[/url] & [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=4445]all path requests here[/url], 

Medical Tutor from [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=5857]here[/url] and [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=8307]here[/url] (Note: this reduces further WC training requirements by 100 words for themselves and anyone they're training with.)

[/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back