Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Maru's Bizzare Date! [Mini Event]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking for something to watch on T.V you stumble across a dating show and see a ravishing masked man who looked like a lunatic you might've seen around, so you say to see what's up and this is what happened.
nSizhxK.png

UO4F10K.png

‘Hello guys and girls of the world! It's the famous Maru, Princess of Heart Protector of Love! and prepare to see a date unlike any you ever seen before!

Now before we get to the part where I meet my new master let me tell you a little about myself to the good people of the world. I'm a pretty handsome masked rogue who likes nothing more than Uhhhhhh.... Doing a lot of research search...♥ with the right kind of women if you know that I mean.'
he raised his eyebrows twice for the camera. 'I eating, sleep, and breath research. I'm magical, I'm a wiz at creating awesome weapons and though I look like royalty I'm pretty obedient. Though I do have some limits when it comes to the kind of stuff I would do for my partners affection, there is hardly anything I wouldn't do to make my partner happy.

The first thing people usually notice about me is my rather wonderful and cheerful personality, closely followed by my dashing face I keep hidden behind my mask. You may find yourself awed by my mysterious stage outfit and my surprisingly smooth skin. Don't worry I will be sure to bring myself well groomed for my date so that she or he can appreciate my glorious features without having to look at my face.

I work as a Monster/People hunter, helping The people of Kumo eliminate threats whether it be supernatural or not. This allows me to exercise the best skills in my arsenal which is: Using OMNI-FLASH and Monster Hunting. Dating me will be a little like dating royalty.

My life goals include:
Using Omni-Flash as a parachute
getting jiggy with my date
Become the best Monster/People hunter I can be!
Help all the The people of Kumo.
And Obey the will of a strong master.

If you're the right woman for me, you'll be a strong and really Dominant. You won't be afraid to stand up to me or have me perform task to prove my loyalty to you like how my weapon and my waifu would see to do. I promise I'll turn up to our date looking good and smelling amazing. You'll have no personal hygene worries, and I hope I'll be able to say the same about you so let's get this date rollin’!'

___________​

The camera then cut to Maru standing in the central square of the Susukino District stands a stone memorial to Aion the Dawnbringer, his cape and hair flowing behind him majestically with a cocky smile on his face. Dawnbringer's Plaza was a prefect place to set up his date since he would have many places to shower his date with gifts or take whoever he was dating to one of the eateries around here. Not to mention he didn't feel any critter presence around which made his life a whole lot easier. Plus the tables around letting people watch as the camera crew rolled while some pictures of him was being snapped, the crisp outside air was fresh but the same he was getting from this show made him feel like he was a rising star so he with a dramatic spin of his heel he turned, letting the spotlight bask in his glory. He breathed in the air then sighed, speaking in a low but slow tone to make himself sound romantic. “Ahhhh…. Don't you feel the romance in the air my good people.” He said, raising his eyebrow before continuing. “You see this place has a little history. The memorial we are standing at is the great Aion the Dawnbringer's memorial, Right Hand of Raiden, it is said that he had ascended to the heavens leaving no trace behind similar to how shinobi's are here one moment then gone another.”

The rogue raised his hand to the sky as if he was trying to touch the clouds in his declaration. “Though my date won't be back vanishing I'll take this lovely person of the village hidden in the clouds into a world unlike no other!” He then withdrew his hand then come clenched his gloved fist, throwing his head back to allow the camera crew to get his masked face. “To the stars we will rise and to the heavens we shall fly! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! PREPARE TO TAKE THE RIDE WITH ME! ON-... ON-…” He began crying for no apparent reason, sniffling and sobbing with joy. Tears ran from underneath his mask like a river. “A ride with the Princess of heart and protector of love!”

The rouge then began to wipe his face, he heard that actors had to learn to cry on cue so this was just his way of practicing that. So now that he was feeling all better he extended both hands out before planting both of his hands on his hips then opened his throat to laugh. “Plus there's a lot of places me and my date could go to around here, places like fancy restaurants or clubs if they are feeling like partying.” He clapped his hands together, then rubbed his hands greedily. Behind all this confidence he was nervous as all hell, he never even been on a actual date with a person that wasn't a possessed object of some kind. Like, he usually used pick up lines then occasionally get a person to laugh but he never actually dated someone who wasn't some kind of item. Good thing he could distracted himself with the camera crew, he was almost glad to have them around to mess with.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimiki peeked around the corner of a building, a look of irritation on her face. "Raiden's fundoshi, I just had to get a drama queen. You're going to owe me big Sonoko." Despite her aggravated words, Kimiki still began looking over her dress and fixing her hair. She had not planned to take part in this silly event, but her sister had insisted on signing up, and didn't want to be the only older woman to do so. Despite her petite and youthful form, Kimiki was already in her early thirties, and as her sister put it, 'Not getting any younger.' With her peach dress adjusted, the small woman straightened as she muttered to herself. "Smile for the camera. Remember, this is just a PR stunt for the Mochizuki Troupe. You've forsaken love. Men are scum. They don't know how to treat a real lady." With her toxic words recited, she walked into the center of the square.

As she approached, she forced herself to seem apprehensive. If she were to win the audiences' favor, she had to play the role the gods bestowed upon her, a gentle flower of a girl. When she reached the masked man, she fiddled with her fingers and spoke in a hesitant voice. "Might you be...Yamamoto-san?" Kimiki wanted to gag at how pathetic she sounded, but she needed to make sure this date went well, if only to the eyes of others. She looked up to analyze her date more closely. Her first thought was of course height comparison. She'd been sizing up people all her life, so she easily could read Maru's measurements. Seven inches taller. Not too bad. I could probably reach his lips if I got on my tiptoes. ...Not that I'd want to! Her face flushed a bit at her own thoughts. You've forsaken love, you've forsaken love. This guy isn't even that hot. Or so she told herself. But honestly, the mask was a real turn-on. He reminded her of the Oni King in her favorite otome game. While she didn't see any horns on the man as she looked up at him, she could feel an almost dangerous aura about him. Maybe...he just acts the fool to hide his true emotions? Before her mind could wander any farther, Kimiki turned her gaze away from the man and lost her submissive facade for a moment. "Take me somewhere." It was a command, and upon realizing it, the pigtailed girl offered a fake smile to Maru. "Please?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Oh she's here?’ the masked rogue jolted to attention, straightening up his back so he would look taller then pushed his hair back. Once he had finally gotten ready, the masked rogue then a glance at who he was dating… at first he thought it was some kid who just ended up waltzing themselves into the view of his spotlight and Maru was about to shoo away the girl because he had a show to run. But when he confirmed that this was indeed his date when she Referred to him as Yamamoto-San he quickly told the camera crew to back up to give him a little room then turned quickly turned on the romance. “And you must be my date Mochizuki I believe?" He stated, seeing the woman fiddling with her fingers and how her voice seemed a bit hesitant. When he took a moment to study Kimiki again if you could get past the whole looking extremely young, her peach colored dress and her pigtails were pretty stunning. Maru thought he looked boring as hell in comparison considering he always went around in public with the same outfit, well good thing he always wore a mask and that she didn't seem to notice the small horns on his head. In a way she kinda reminded him of his Kensei spirit since she looked pretty young but Kawaii had curly pigtails… and a bigger chest… and her face looked a bit smaller than his dates…

They seemed to be staring at each other awkwardly for a minute now until she finally commanded for him to take her somewhere and he jolted, she must have realized she broken character because when Kimiki noticed that her statement sounded more like a command, the young lady quickly changed her tune. “My… my.. a girl with spirit. I'm already liking you alot.” The rogue brought his hand up, letting his cape flowing as he began going back to being the stage actor that he was. “Very well my future fiancee! I see you're a woman of action! I was getting bored out here too!” Without so much as a warning he scooped Kimiki into his arms in as if he was holding his bride. “Come my sexy master with pink hair and with eyes of grey for our magical love adventure begins now!” Running at full speed with Kimiki held tightly in his arms, the rogue began to laugh like a lunatic all in a while the camera crew struggling to catch up with the man…

_____​

The masked rogue set Kimiki on her feet then pointed at their first stop. “And we are here!” He exclaimed, and where he took his first date was kind of… different. It was an Roller Skating Rink! Thinking is perfect for causing some innocent little accidents like accidentally bumping into one another, doing that ‘accidental’ kiss thing or he could fall first then hope Kimiki ‘accidentally’ falls on her rump right on his grinning face. HA! The rogue was a genius plus he didn't know crap about dating which made it a hella lot easier for him to fall! Though if he somehow got good they could just hold hands then skate like pros making everyone watching jealous. If he didn't know how to skate, he could try to cause these kinds of ‘accidents’ and if he got good he could be all romantic then seduce pinkie that way. Win-win! So now it's time to put his plan into action..

“The sexy Maru with his beloved mistress Pinkie stands at the entrance of Kumogakures Roller Skating Rink. It has food, music, a dance floor, and a great skating for all. The handsome rogue gives a thumbs up to the camera.” He turned to the camera crew, then gave a thumbs up before grabbing his date by the wrist then practically dragging Kimiki while he narrated to himself. The buffoon practically skipping as he continued. “As he approaches the door he wonders if his date should get pink roller skates or should she get a peach colored one to match her dress. The scoundrel known as Maru KICKED THE DOOR!–” he busted into the entrance, causing everyone inside to turn and look at the extremely older looking man having a young girl by the wrist. Being loud and proud the rogue ordered for the music to stop so he could make himself known. “Hello there! Gals and Guys! It is me famous MARU, PRINCESS OF HEART PROTECTOR OF LOVE! I am here with my future fiancee slash mistress Pinkie Mochizuki-Chan!” He raised the Kimiki's arm to show her off like she was a trophy. “We are doing a T.V show so if you don't want to be on camera please leave and if you don't mind it just know you ain't getting paid! Just putting it out there. Get whatever colored skates that my mistress wants and get me a good ol fashion pair of black ones!” He was silent, then nudged Kimiki to speak up for herself. “Common sweetie tell what color you want.”

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimiki held back a scowl when she was referred to as 'girl'. Woman, lady, mistress. She would have accepted any of those, but it just had to be girl. She was prepared to object when Maru declared her his future fiance and swept her off her feet. Her face matched her hair as she stuttered. "Bu-I-wha-huh-kyaaaaaah!" She wrapped her arms around his neck as he took off at a break-neck speed. She closed her eyes so she couldn't see the world rushing past. She'd never traveled at such a pace in her life, and it was borderline terrifying.

Luckily traveling with such celerity meant they arrived at their destination quickly. Kimiki's arms lingered on Maru as he placed her down. Her legs shook lightly as she waited for her stomach to catch up with her. Finally regaining her composure, Kimiki turned her attention to the establishment before her. Her right eye twitched as a group of kids with roller skates passed by. A...a roller rink?! Shit! Kimiki clenched her racing heart. She avoided physical activity like the plague. There was no way she'd be good at this...and there would be footage of her failure!

Kimiki turned to silently walk away when Maru began to monologue. His nickname for her drifted through her brain as her face shifted to a sneer. Pinkie? Pinkie?!?! Like the little finger?! Like the lab rat?! IS HE INSULTING MY HEIGHT?!?!?!?!?! She turned towards him, her hands prepped to strangle him from behind. Unexpectedly, Maru grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her towards the entrance, swinging her up and down as he pranced the whole way there. She was about to release her fury upon the man when she heard him nonchalantly question her choice of skate color. Pink? Pinkie...oh. Her anger subsided as Maru burst through the door. As he announced their presence to the patrons within, and lifted her for all to see, Kimiki became emboldened. Yes. Mistress. I am in charge. Why should I play some victim to appease the worms staring at their televisions? Why should I care if they see me fall while on wheeled shoes? I am a woman to be feared! To be respected!

As an employee was directed to get the color skates of her choosing, Kimiki straightened, a fierce look in her eye. "Pink horned horse skates with flying lizard stickers." The worker gave her an odd look, and Kimiki cast a Night Mare genjutsu on him. "Now!" The worker scampered away, fearing for his life, as the newly awakened dominatrix snapped her fingers at Maru. "Lift me." She T-posed so he could lift her by the triceps. When her ridiculous skates were brought out, she commanded Maru to lower her into the shoes. She grabbed his hair to steady herself. "You are to cushion my descent if I fall. No fancy twirls. No zigzagging. And you are NOT to leave my side." She tugged his hair and brought his face down to hers. Her nose lightly grazed his. "Are. We. Clear?" She released her hold on him so he could put his own skates on, though her hand had a death-grip on his shoulder. Despite her stern gaze out at the rink, her trembling fingers gave away her anxiety.

Once her partner was ready, Kimiki gingerly slid her hand into Maru's. Her flush face turned away from him as she gave her next command. "L-lead me." She had never let herself be in a position where she had to relinquish control due to her ineptitude. Speaking such words caused her chest to burn, but she found solace in the masked rogue's sweaty palm. Perhaps...perhaps there really was a person out there for everyone.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
UO4F10K.png

“Now I know what you're thinking people of Kumogakure. ‘You take her to go skating, you must be pretty dern good maybe you can teach her.’ Nope! Never used one of those things, I was just hoping I kinda just get good on the first try but I promise you we won't hurt ourselves! Much….”

The camera then cut back to the two after Maru's pre-recorded interview to talk with kumogakure was played for his viewers before going back to see how will Kimiki would respond. Needless to say she didn't disappoint when she began barking orders at the workers to get her a pink horned skates with flying lizards on them, how lucky he was for someone like her to be his blind date he was going to thank the almighty Eros for with a woman who not only had pigtails but a dominant one! When his mistress commanded him to lift her, he rushed over to her quickly as he could to put his hands underneath her triceps to lift her up so he could get a good look at her face. It was probably weird of him to think that her scowl was beautiful but he couldn't help himself. His cheeks began to feel warm, a slight hint of red coming to his cheeks as he held the young looking woman in his gloved hands. He lowered his mistress into her shoes, her hands tugging on his hair made him wince but he didn't complain about it since he was into hair pulling.

The rogue smiled longingly, his eyes half closed as he listened to what his date expected of him.

He was her cushion.
No fancy twirls.
No zigzagging.
No leaving her side for any reason.

When she gave a tug on his hair to bring him to meet her face to face, the rouge simply submitting letting himself be pulled down to meet the scowl of his future fiancee. She was pretty close to him now, so she was able to see his eyes behind the tinted lens of his mask and they were pretty… unique. They where natural red, but his eyes had a weird pattern. His pupils were normally black but his iris's were blood red with 4 black hearts around the pupil's. This was of course his natural eye color of course since he didn't possess some kind of special bloodline that allows him to have special eyes. The rogue breathing in Kimiki's air as she spoke to him, her nose grazing his while he simply stared into her stern face with a soft smile on his lips. “Yes. We're clear.” He kept his answer shorts, placing a globes hand on her cheek before she released him. Snapping out of the hypnotic love trance he was in she allowed him to put his skates on, sitting down to take off his boots then put on his plain looking skates then he felt as if he was punched in the gut when he came to the realization of how close her face was! 'Shit why didn't I just leaned in then kissed her when I had the chance!’ he internally cussed himself for just acting like a zombie. Her breath was warm, her face was there, and he didn't take his chance? He wish that he had that puppet that could rewind time so he could go back and do that scene all over again. Sad.. sad… sad…

Once he quit feeling sorry for himself hand stood, then used his teeth to take off his gloves so he could actually touch her hand. She probably would have to forgive him from how sweaty his palms were, being face to face with Kimiki was still making his heart beat a mile a minute. He was kinda having trouble balancing himself on the skates due to his lack of his own skills, he couldn't tell that it was his first time doing something like this and he had to lead… “Right! I lead! After all I'm the one who took you here so I gotta be good right?” He looked towards the camera again, have his fans a wave then blew a kiss before he started to slowly lead his date towards the rink. He is probably embarrassing himself considering how one hand is holding onto Kimiki for dear life and the other is gripping onto anything to keep him from face planting as he drug his date along for the ride. He began shuffling his feet a bit to get the wheels moving, the whole ordeal feeling like he was walking on ice with oil on his feet so he did what any person who lacked experience would have done and held onto the wall trying to figure out how to work these stupid things worked. “Uhhh… just keep holding onto the wall! I'm trying to remember how to use these damn things.” He could feel eyes on him followed by some giggling. The rogue trying his best to get good so he started to watch how other people got their skates moving where they wanted to go, so Maru tried moving in a similar fashion while having his date on the his side as he tried to figure out how to move to without epically failing.

Optimistic as the rogue was, he probably already knew the answer since the entire time he's been stumbling around nearly falling. “See isn't this so much fun.” He said almost falling until he caught himself then began holding onto the wall again trying to travel in a full circle. “Having…. Like… the time of my life right now.” He lied in between wobbling, hoping his poor date wouldn't end up falling or he'll just throw himself on the ground to at least cushion her fall. Yup…

‘Note to self: when you're going to take a date somewhere, be sure you're actually good at what you're doing.’ Maru made that mental note to himself.

Ooc: Maru eyes for reference! (Totally not a sharingan)
WOE7nMg.png

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimiki paid little mind to her embarrassing situation as Maru towed her along. Her thoughts were instead filled with the phantom image of her date's eyes. She was well aware of the eye mutations of many shinobi clans. While they certainly weren't her field of expertise, she at least prided herself on knowing most of them. But this man's eyes were something she couldn't quite place. At first glance, one might assume they were the sharingan and brush it off. But that moment she stared into those heart-filled eyes, time stopped and she could easily see they were something different. Kimiki wasn't the scholarly sort, but she was a genjutsu user, and a decent amount of said jutsu was reliant on sight. Did Maru's eyes make him immune to visual genjutsu? Was he a master of it? Was the reason her chest burned at his gaze because he was using an unknown genjutsu on her? The longer her pessimistic thoughts swam in her head, the more she questioned the sincerity of her date. This is a trick. A ruse. Yes, there is no way I could actually feel for this......man. I bet his palm isn't even sweaty! Is this a new type of visual AND sensory genjutsu? If nothing else, I'll play along. Perhaps I can decipher his methods and take them for my own.

Pulling herself out of her thoughts, Kimiki's attention returned to Maru. Due to her lack of focus on moving forward, Kimiki had fallen a bit behind. Her face flushed as she realized her gaze had been set on his rump for who knows how long. She turned her head away, but found her eyes creeping back to ogle the goods. The strain of remaining on his feet was causing Maru to flex his body, and it showed through his clothing. With her free hand, Kimiki tugged gently on her pigtail, attempting to yank the dirty thoughts from her mind. Concentrate. Don't get distracted by the man meat.

Turning her attention to the task at hand, the pink-haired woman looked down at her skates. It can't be that hard, right? It's like walking on water. All in the chakra. Kimiki pushed her chakra to her feet, and extended it further. It wrapped around the wheels of the skates and stuck to the slick floor like suction cups. Without too much effort, she rotated the chakra, causing her to roll forward at a snail's pace. Despite the glances and giggles around her, Kimiki's face held a smug expression. Yup. Aaaaaall in the chakra. Slowly but surely, she crept up to Maru's side and gave him a perplexed look. "Are you a moro-" She was cut short as a fellow customer zoomed by her, grazing her shoulder in the process. Unprepared for the sudden hit-and-run, Kimiki's chakra concentration faltered. Her free arm began flailing as she attempted to rebalance herself. But it was too late. She felt herself slipping, and the hem of her dress flared out as her legs shout out from under her. She closed her eyes in preparation for the eventual pain from landing flat on her ass, with only a thin pair of Goodbye Puppy panties to cushion her fall.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was starting to get the hang of this whole skating thing, he looked back to see that his lovely pink haired mistress had fallen a bit behind him which was normal to him. However, he saw that she was looking down blushing at something then looked away only to look at the same spot again. It took the rogue to realize what was going on but he soon realized that she was checking out his behind back there and admiring his well put together figure which made him chuckle to himself. "Admiring the view I see. You should hang around the library, I once dropped in it with nothing else on but extremely tight underwear" He commented, nearly knocking someone over when he looked back so he went back to paying attention to where he was going. "These people skate so recklessly!" He complained, then realizing that he had let go of Kimiki's hand for a moment he saw that she was smart enough to actually use chakra to manipulate the roller skates! Now Oni were known for being a rowdy sort and pretty simple for the most part so he didn't even think of something like that. Guess he enjoyed doing things the hard way since he never really used the old walking on water trick, he only used that when he was actually chasing something out on the water.

"See you're getting the hang of it." He congratulated, the rogue was about to be rewarded with an insult from his date however some jerk bumped into her before she could finish her sentence. Now his first thought was to simply let her fall so he could get to see those panties of he's but Maru lunged forward using his Shadow Dance technique to move quickly enough to be behind the pink haired woman as she began to fall then use both hands to catch Kimiki by grabbing two handfuls of her rear so she would be able to use his hands as a seat instead of her falling to the ground. Maru then used the breaks on the toes to keep him rolling and with a little chakra to help him stick to the floor so he wouldn't accidentally roll away then with his hands clutching her backside for a moment then he stood Kimiki up right so she wasn't using his hands for a chair then slid his hands to the woman's waist and rested his chin on the top of her head, pulling her backside close to his waist so she didn't roll off. "See, I didn't let you fall. Can't have you bruised back there yet." He teased, then gave Kimiki a playful tap on her rear, skating in front of her.

"So how about we get you something to eat, all that excitement has got me hungry." He grabbed her hand then lead Kimiki to the food court that they had in the rink. He figured that since they seemed to have a slight chemistry that actually getting to know the person that he would soon try to bang after the show would be proper. "So have you ever been on an actual date before the show? A beautiful pink haired lady like yourself, someone ought to have swept you off your feet." the rogue asked. He was pretty sure that someone must had to have at least approached her, especially if there was a guy like him who would flirt with anything that looked good. He couldn't be the only guy that wasn't exactly picky with the kind of girls he tried to seduce but he would understand since she kind of looked young… really young. Maybe she had some kind of problem with her youth like he did but again he knew the producers of this show wouldn't have gave him any teen so he can always plea he didn't know her age.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back