Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Matsuoka Asuka[Mist] -> Takehiko[Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Matsuoka Asuka
Old Village: Mist
Old Character Class (if you have one): The Abysswalker[Vet]
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Uchiha(I believe)

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can):

New Character Name: Takehiko (武 "military" 彦 "boy, prince")
New Village: Cloud
New Character Class:
Code:
[u]Stalker of the Night[VET][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth +10% Chance of causing Called Shots
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy

New BL/CA: Opportunist

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
Have you ever met one of those people, who have pretty much no presence at all? No matter what they do nobody seems to really notice them unless they are actually paying direct attention to them at all times. Very few people like that actually exist or is it that they do, but we just don't really notice them? An interesting thought isn't it? Takehiko can easily be described as one of those people and he has been like that since he was born really. Blending into a crowd or just plain disappearing out of sight were feats he could achieve without much difficulty and he enjoyed doing so. Oh on how many occasions had this actually saved him from trouble during his childhood.
His daily training further improved that, but it wasn't the only bonus he got from there, nooo quite far from it. He was taught how to take every opportunity that the opponent presented him and how to survive. Dirty tricks? Hah it doesn't matter. After all everything is fair game in a life or death situation. Honor? Who cares about that in the first place. What use is your honour with the blade pressed against your neck? Such things don't matter at all, because survival is far above everything else.

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:ANBU please(pretty please)(Not sure if this actually matters, but I've been an ANBU in both leaf and mist for over an year cumulatively) if not well MB it is

Quick Character Description:
Standing at 178cm and weighing at 63kg Takehiko is not what one would call muscle-bound, but he is quite far off of being physically weak, no his body is far more adapted to agility than pure brute strength, hence why he is fairly slim. His eyes are dark-blue and his hair is black, reaching just slightly below his shoulders, which he keeps tied in a ponytail.

At first glance, if not forever, Takehiko appears to be a clumsy,timid, happy-go-lucky individual that doesn't really involve himself with much and is overall quite nice to anyone he meets no matter what the situation is. Helping somebody along the way is something quite normal for him, but he appears to keep to himself more often than not. How should I put it he appears to disappear no matter where he is, because of the little presence he actually has.

That though isn't really the case. Takehiko is actually a very cold individual, who wears different ''masks'' dependent on which fits the situation the best. His calculating mind rarely stops working no matter what the situation, but this doesn't actually mean he is cruel, quite the opposite really. As cunning as he may be murder is the last thing he will ever resort to.

Character History: There are no special stories or amazing feats to be found here. No. This is just a normal life for someone, who grew up poor. Takehiko is the son of a fisherman and a drunk, a rather despicable man, who didn't really care about whatever happened to his kid or his wife. It might appear to be a pretty bad life, but it actually wasn't. His mother was a really kind woman, a tailor, but she wasn't meant to be and died in an ''accident''. The use of the word ''accident'' is rather loose as it involves his drunk father being drunker than usual, something about having a really bad catch that month. Sure not a good thing, but by then Takehiko was already used to hiding and avoiding his drunk of a father, though his mother, sadly, hadn't been as lucky.

No matter, he doesn't really hold a grudge towards his dad, no, but he wouldn't really rush to his deathbed when the time came. The two had a strict professional relationship and nothing more was really involved at all. The kid didn't really have any other relatives, so it really wasn't surprising when he left the house to never return. For a while he wandered the streets, stealing in order to survive. Sure it might not be the best way or the most honest way to live, but to a eight-year old kid that was about the only way to survive. At first it was sort of hard, but as time went on he got better and better at what he was doing and it would be a lie if he said that all that hiding from his father hadn't been a huge help to him.

Months passed in this way and nothing really changed until he got caught stealing from a travelling merchant, or at least what Takehiko believed to be a merchant. It turned out that he was no trader, but that isn't really the point. The kid had messed up and that was it. Greed had overcome him at the sight of a delicious meal and he had lost control, revealing himself in the middle of the act. The man who caught him was a shinobi from Kumogakure and again it would be a lie to say that it wasn't a good thing.

Up until that point Takehiko hadn't really had a real goal in his life. Daily survival was all that really mattered, but that soon changed. The shinobi who caught him decided to take the kid in. Maybe he had felt pity for him or maybe the practice the boy had in stealing things had impressed him. It didn't really matter at all as the result was the same- he was entered into a shinobi school. Again it was quite the uneventful time in all honesty. Day after day it was all the same, well for a time at least. During his second year at the academy that happened. What is that you ask? Quite simple an ''inspector'' came to the academy. The man was an ANBU looking for potential recruits and whether it was good or bad luck Takehiko somehow managed to end up on that list.

How you ask? Well the story goes like this. Being the stupid kid he is he had gotten punished that week. It wasn't a hard punishment- without lunch for the time period, but why should he do that. He knew how to steal without being caught without any trouble after all. The first few days there hadn't been any issue at all, but on the last day that inspector came.....the kid got caught.... his punishment got worse. End of story you might say, but no. That ANBU had taken interest in the kid and after finally graduating from the academy off to ANBU training it was.

Everything was going smoothly really, but there appeared to be a distinct lack of goals in his life even after all that time. He appeared to have no real ambition to move up the ranks at all, but that didn't mean he wasn't good at what he did. It was quite far from it really, but Takehiko did avoid accepting any task that involved brutal murder even if his strengths were rather suited for the task.

Years passed as he learned his new profession, but something was different now – instead of struggling to feed himself he actually had more than enough money to sustain himself. He began helping people who were in the predicament he had once been in, but that didn't really interfere with his work at all. It was a simple existence, but it wasn't a bad one and through all of it life just went on....

Death thread: N/A
Profile thread: Somewhere in the inactive topics
Training thread: Somewhere in the inactive topics
Dojo thread: Somewhere in the inactive topics

Usergroups:Just the ones I will need please I'm just looking to relax this time round

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
PL:2349
Stamina:400
CC:350
Agility:525
Taijutsu:400
Genjutsu:400
Ninjutsu:274

Jutsu Swaps:
Mastered:(Note if my anbu swaps don't work can I keep these as blank rank-ups till I figure out what to do with them?)
Body Switch ----> Keeping
Atomic Shockwave ----> Mask Summon
Radioactive decay ----> Snapshot
Sub-Atomic Scroch ----> Chakra Sense
Radioactive Glow ----> Active Camo
Accute Irradiation ----> Mental Infiltration
Nuclear Discharge ----> Destroy Presence
Radiation Poisoning ----> Shadow Servant
Gamma Ray ----> Physical Imprisonment Seal
Inborn Mutagen ----> Flock of Shadows
Radiation Therapy ----> Fatal Draw
Vanishing Slash ----> Keeping
Blade Trail ----> Keeping
Executioner ----> Keeping
Zantetsuken ----> Keeping
Heavenly Sword ---->Keeping
Block ----> Elemental Clone
Concrete Blast ----> Transformation
Skull Buster ---->Stunt Double
Carpe Noctem ----> Coagulation

Non-Mastered:
D-Rank Medical:
Mystical Hand ----> Keeping

Name of any Contract you currently own:N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: Astral (or so my profile says)
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Jinchuuriki

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? N/A

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Ninjutsu Accuracy

Accounting for veteran grade, you're starting out with a stat pool of 55 + 40 = 95 base. This requires you to have all secondaries in the average section.

Other than that, things look fine to me.

Santaru Rin is in the process of transitioning her ANBU Sennin duties to Kogami Ayumu. We will need Ayumu's input re: ANBU status.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Whoopsie I copied the wrong part of the word file then it's meant to be :

Stalker of the Night[VET]
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Ninjutsu Accuracy

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Urgh this is a tough one. I'm actually not gonna be the next Sennin, but the decision has been left to me. Thing is, we're kinda in a transition phase with Sennins so one is not really available right now to have a meeting to grant you AiT as normally would be done, SO because of that I'm going to say you are allowed to start as an AiT if you want... but not full ANBU. If you want to be an AiT, add something to your history about why/how he came to join the ANBU trainee program.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
AiT is perfectly fine! The part to the history has been added. I quote:

"Day after day it was all the same, well for a time at least. During his second year at the academy that happened. What is that you ask? Quite simple an ''inspector'' came to the academy. The man was an ANBU looking for potential recruits and whether it was good or bad luck Takehiko somehow managed to end up on that list.

How you ask? Well the story goes like this. Being the stupid kid he is he had gotten punished that week. It wasn't a hard punishment- without lunch for the time period, but why should he do that. He knew how to steal without being caught without any trouble after all. The first few days there hadn't been any issue at all, but on the last day that inspector came.....the kid got caught.... his punishment got worse. End of story you might say, but no. That ANBU had taken interest in the kid and after finally graduating from the academy off to ANBU training it was.

Everything was going smoothly really, but there appeared to be a distinct lack of goals in his life even after all that time. He appeared to have no real ambition to move up the ranks at all, but that didn't mean he wasn't good at what he did. It was quite far from it really, but Takehiko did avoid accepting any task that involved brutal murder even if his strengths were rather suited for the task."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back