Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

May return

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey I am looking at returning but I am not sure at this moment if I am going to play one of my old characters or make a new one. I need someone on Admin to please pull up the info for these two characters for me.

"Itsuki" Character from Stone S Rank character.

"Kurayo" Character from Stone S Rank as well.

Thanks and I hopefully will be seeing everyone again sometime soon.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Come on guys now its been over a year since I applied for this damn thing. I mean I know when I was in council too I hated even visiting this part of the forum and doing this kinda job but I mean damn I am slow but this takes the cake. lmao

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It looks like Itsuki is your most recent character, so I'll post Itsuki's info;

[Link to Profile]
[Link to Training]
[Link to Dojo]

I believe only council may see the above links, so I will PM you your profile for both chars.
As for the Dojo and trainings, this is what Itsuki had;

Most recent training update;
Itsuki said:
Jutsu List:
Non Elemental Jutsu
E Rank:
Body Switch: Mastered
Transformation: Mastered

D Rank:
Cancel: Mastered

C Rank:
Elemental Clone: Mastered
Stunt Double: Mastered

Fire Jutsu

E Rank:

D Rank:
Immolation Armor: Mastered

Earth Jutsu
E Rank:
D Rank:
C Rank:
Rock Golem: Rank 1

Slashing Tiajutsu
E Rank:
Slash: Mastered
Arcing Slash: Mastered
Dynamic Slash: Mastered
Overhead Strike: Mastered

D Rank:
Full Circle: Mastered
Cross Rip: Mastered
Crimson Flash: Mastered
Gasher: Mastered
Heavy Tow: Mastered

C Rank:
Vanishing Slash: Mastered
Lunar Steps: Mastered
Whisperer: Mastered
Sword Juggle: Mastered
Zero Slash Counter: Mastered
Top Spin: Mastered
Blade Trail: Mastered

B Rank:

A Rank:
Higuma: Mastered
Zantetsuken: Rank 1
Annihilation: Rank 1
Heavenly Sword: Rank 1
Fatal Draw: Rank 1

Unarmed Tiajutsu

E Rank:
The One-Two: Rank 1
Low Sweep: Rank 1
Janken: Rank 1
Uncalled For Shot: Rank 1

D Rank:
4-Hit Combo: Rank 1

C Rank:

B Rank

A Rank:
Falcon Punch: Rank 1
Fist of Sin: Rank 1

Projectile Tiajutsu

E Rank:
Full Toss: Mastered

D Rank:
Sudden Shot: Mastered
Shadow Projectile: Mastered
Blood Grinding: Mastered
Instant Fall: Mastered

C Rank:
Full Impact: Mastered
Spread Counter: Mastered
Sly Silver: Mastered
Sinister Steel: Mastered

Buffing Tiajutsu

E Rank:
Charge: Mastered

D Rank:
Eagle Vision: Rank 1
Muscle Control: Rank 1
Brandish: Rank 1
Basic Safeguard: Rank 1

C Rank:
Chakra Extension: Rank 1

B Rank:

A Rank:
Devastating Aura: Mastered
Limit Break: Rank 1

ANBU

D Rank:
Critical Exposure: Mastered
Mask Summon: Mastered

C Rank:
Active Camo: Mastered
Chakra Sense: Mastered
Mental Infiltration: Mastered

B Rank:
Destroy Presence: Rank 1
Searchlight: Rank 1

A Rank:
Flock of Shadows: Mastered
Body Bind: Rank 1

Kinjutsu:
Sharingan Copy

C Rank:
Takaamahara: Mastered

B Rank:
Izanagi: Mastered

A Rank:
Kamui: Mastered
Crescent Moon Mirror: Mastered

Genjutsu

Audial (Debuffing)

E Rank:
Deception: Rank 1
Wasteful: Rank 1

D Rank:

C Rank:
Deaf: Mastered

B Rank:
A Rank:
Chakra Ravage: Rank 1

Kinetic (Debuffing)

E Rank:
Hot Weapon: Rank 1
Stun: Rank 1

D Rank:

C Rank:
Crippled: Mastered
Masochism: Mastered

Visual (Debuffing)

E Rank:
False Surroundings: Rank 1

D Rank:
Blur: Mastered

C Rank:
Verse of Darkness: Mastered

Will (Debuffing)

E Rank:
Intimidation: Rank 1

D Rank:
C Rank:
B Rank:
Thought Down: Mastered

A Rank:
Torment of the Physical Plain: Rank 1

OOC Rank: A

Current Stats:
Stamina: 525/525
Agility: 525/525
Ninjutsu: 210/525
Taijutsu: 525/525
Genjutsu: 480/525
Chakra Control: 525/525
Power Level: 2,790

Capped Points:

Roleplays:
Weekly Training post
WC: 300

Total WC: 300
+ 35 Genjutsu

Total points spent: 35 or the 35 weekly training points spent. Remaining Points : 0
Weekly Yen to receive: OOC Rank A amount

Updated Stats:
Stamina: 525/525
Agility: 525/525
Ninjutsu: 210/525
Taijutsu: 525/525
Genjutsu: 515/525
Chakra Control: 525/525
Power Level: 2,825

Profile Link

Dojo stuff;
CA Request for Demonic Ancestry 20 points.

Form of the Demon - Jutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up) x 2
Restriction- A-Rank and up
This technique is the ultimate incarnation of a demonic ninja’s tie to his or her hellish ancestry. Releasing all bonds and restrictions, they unleash their true demonic nature, becoming a terrifying being of power and awe. The after affects are disastrous, however.
Rank 1: While Active, the user gains a +1 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +5% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 10% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user.
Rank 2: While Active, the user gains a +2 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +10% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 20% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user.

Cost: 3 AP and 2,400 HP to initiate. 1,140 HP/Rnd.

Note: This counts as a Chakra Armor.

Daunting Presence - Boost (1 point) x 2
Restriction- Can be taken up to two times
Demons instill a great deal of fear into their opponents. This fear can make them quite hesitant--and easier to take advantage of. Hesitation is all a demon needs to strike.
Effect: Opponents take a -1 dodge penalty during rounds where they attempt to attack the user.

Mind Ripper - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up, stat average of 150
By grabbing a victim’s head and channeling dark energy and evil will into their mind, a demonic shinobi can temporarily traumatize their opponent, lowering their will power, or in some cases, instantly destroying any hint of sanity.
Effect: Grabs an opponent’s head at -3 melee accuracy (-2 accuracy with Called Shot). Subsequently ravages their mind, inflicting a -3 to genjutsu resist for the remainder of the battle (this part is treated as a level 6 genjutsu). For the next 5 rounds, Â starting from the next round after the opponent is hit by Mind Ripper, they have a 20% chance for every action they take to go into temporary convulsions and lose that action. Every time these convulsions take place, the opponent takes 3% Max HP damage. The opponent can only go into convulsions once per round. Using Mind Ripper takes 2AP and can only be used once per battle, per target (if they miss grabbing their intended target’s head, it doesn’t count for this).

Demonic Aura - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
A person in touch with their dark side is completely surrounded by a pervading feel of evil that inspires fear in even the strongest of shinobi. Though the power of fear is nice, the aura of doom does make it hard to win the trust of others.
Effect: Every round, every other person in the battle besides the user must make a Genjutsu Save check. If they fail, all jutsu they use that round do -10% damage and they receive -1 Genjutsu DC (stacks to -2 Genjutsu DC). This stops while under the effects of Evil Sealing.

Third Eye - Modification (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up, requires Sixth Sense
By unlocking the mortal restraints on their mind, the demonic shinobi can gain use of the third eye, the super sense beyond all senses. This effect replaces Sixth Sense.
Effect: +2 to all Stealth, Genjutsu Save, and Awareness checks.

Fell Vengeance - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
It isn't always smart to attack a demon. They might get a touch mad at you, and mad demons are a force to be reckoned with. In fact, if you can't dispatch them quickly, it is sometimes better not to try at all.
Effect: A single melee taijutsu attack can be overcharged to do 30% extra damage on any turn after the user has been hit by an enemy. Cannot be combined with Akuton. Adds 10% CP cost to the jutsu.

Demon Blessing - Passive (2 points)
The mind of a demon is much less susceptible to attack than that of a mere mortal, restricting Genjutsu from targeting them too easily. Being so alien to most forms of chakra, a practitioner of the mind arts will find them harder to snare.
Effect: +2 Genjutsu Save.

Ancient Order - Passive (3 Points)
Dating back to ages of the past, these ancestral shinobi have tapped into their inner most soul to find lost knowledge, allowing them to turn the most harmful of attacks into puny basic techniques.
Effect: Each round, a Ninjutsu Check is made against all enemies. Succeeding the check causes the target's first Rank 2 Jutsu used in the round to be reverted to Rank 1.

20 points spent.

Profile link

As for Third Eye CA I will do the rp for the ability later. Thanks

Weapon App
Weapons
532d3ae2-0635-4325-bb81-e3536bfb359a_zpstyxry95k.jpg

Weapon Slot: 1Name of Weapon: Kukushibyou
Type:Projectile/Slashing Blade
Accuracy Modifier: -1 [0] Due to Bulls Strength
Damage Modifier: +5% Base Damage [+10%] Due to Bulls Strength
Effect: May use Handseals with this Weapon
Augments:
Trick Weapon- Slashing
Barrage
Primal

Abilitys owned effecting weapon :Bulls Strength

OOC Rank A: 1 of 6 weapons

Profile Link:Profile Link
Free D-Rank Minor Affinity: Water
Free C-Rank Minor Affinity: Earth
Free C-Rank upgraded Minor to Major (Same as D-Rank): Water
Major Affinities (Please state how they were acquired in "()" next to them): Water ( Free D rank minor upgraded upon C Rank)
Minor Affinities (Please state how they were acquired in "()" next to them): Earth ( Free C Rank)
BL/CA/Kin Free Advanced Elements: NA
Non-BL/CA/Kin Advanced Elements (MAX FOUR) (Please state how they were acquired in "()" next to them: Crystal (only if RP is approved below)
300 Word RP: (If required) Crystal Advance Element (RP for Adv Element below)
The sharpness or his mind cut like a scalpel upon the concept of new and more efficient ways to use the elements for his needs. The earth he found was wonderful in many ways as he could mold it to a form or use as he desired. The only problem he truly found with such is the lack of durability and sheer terror it could cause. Though perhaps that was just because he lacked the knowledge needed to utilize the elements properly. The second element he found a great deal of enjoyment from was water as it in many ways was what made all of this possible for him in the first place. His new body was found crushed upon a rocky shore and so perhaps in some way these elements happened to be a subtly mental connection with some lingering thoughts. He did not care either way in truth as to him mostly water was what it was and the earth what it was.
With his lack of progress he decided to make use of his job title and search for knowledge on different skills and ways to use the tools he had to a better ability. As he flipped through record after record he found several interesting things though not all would be useful at this point to him in truth. With a mental note he would make sure to recall these records for later use. As his search reached a near end he did find a old beaten book stuffed behind others that seemed to call an interest to him.
He would take this book and read more deeply into its text as it spoke of the earth and how water would eat over years into rocks and the formation of different jewels and precious metals. He found the idea of killing with elegant crystals to be most fascinating for him. He would snicker to himself as he played the concept and how it would function in his mind over several days to no end. After several more days still he had reached his conclusion and set out to begin to work on creating crystals from the elements.
For now he found it best to just use normal training dummies when trying to forge the elements into a single one. With this being a uncertain thing he felt using people would cause far too many missing numbers in trying to get this correct. The feeling of using a dummy was saddening to him as he felt no fear come from such a thing but this was what was the best choice given this situation. After a few weeks he had managed to fuse water and earth together forming a sharp brilliant jewel that would work well for his needs. He continued to work on this skill and branching out trying new things and learning more still for this was only his first of many new creations to come.
[WC: 491]

0. Sentinel - ANBU
0. Shinobi 101 (projectile with melee acc)
1. Weapon Mastery (Projectile)
2. Clarity
3. Called Shot
4. Bull's Strength
5. Sixth Sense
6. Elemental Illusion
7. Mind Crush
8. Hidden Power
9. Kinjutsu
10. Kinjutsu
11. Kinjutsu

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time: