Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

maze || Open

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NPC KOTORI
It was strange. Even though she was a far, far away from home right now... She didn't bother that much, she did question how everything was going back at home. But with her head on her lower arm resting, she could only imagine how awkward if must be to get a letter from your soon to be a 17-year-old girl... That way saw for her father of course. She untangled her hairs from the little tie that held it all together. "sometimes... I just need to wonder, what is it really like to be alone." She muttered and started to raise herself once more and stretch. "I think... I am finally getting familiar around here." She didn't do much in the time being, except still lingering a little around. Even she knew there would be a time coming, to get towards home sooner of later.

"Wait... Shouldn't I...?" The teen muttered to herself and once more she found herself at a spot... she thought she had seen so many times right now. "AAAARG!" She would fuzz over it, kick the dust and growl under her breath. This place was sadly still a maze for her. In the Fuego language, a scolding moment or two escaped the lips and she sat down. She was truly lost right now.

Speech and Thoughts
[ooc note:] open topic, maximum of 5 people, please.
other notes:
» Sand Entrance Approval topic

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A muttering sound left the female as she once more started to walk. She wanted to try things around and whatnot more... But staying here was something she couldn't really be doing anymore. She really started to miss home and started to think a little around. "I want a home..." She muttered and started to have home missing feelings.
Slowly she started to gather her things and move towards the gate. She wanted out. With or without that advisor.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back