Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Me, Myself & You [Semi-Open RP]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Welcome to my Book Fort""]
It had been a solid couple of weeks since first contact from the being that claimed to be a spirit living inside of the short teens body. She was not entirely convinced as she had never been all that religious and had come to the conclusion long ago that spirits were something man made via chakra. Still she was very concerned that it might not be lying or even worse, she’d somehow born herself a Dissociative identity disorder which honestly wasn’t all that surprising but scared the living shit out of her because if anyone truly found out she’d be locked away and experimented on, that was how she imagined it anyway and that was not something anyone wants. With all that in mind, Reishii had but one solution to her quandary aside from making sure this other side never took over her body, to the point that she would kill herself before she let it happen, this idea of her was to research the disorder and find a cure for it before anyone found out. She had already expressed her desire to join the medical branch and was working toward an exam in fact, but this was different, she’d put aside time to practice her medical jutsu at home, an hours after waking up and two hours before bed. During the days when she didn’t have any classes she would find herself in the library, buried in piles upon piles of medical books that dealt with many and any mental diseases, illnesses and disorders, in the long run, she was learning many amazing things that some studied for years to understand simply because she was so determined to help herself.

The library of stone, as one would imagine was very quiet, the pink and blonde haired teen was near enough buried beneath very large books, new and old and she’d managed to give the librarian quite the shock when she came over to clean up the books and found the girl studying away. She was nose deep in a book detailing the history of Schizophrenia, slightly pink in the cheeks as she was reading over the section that stated doctors thought orgasms would cure Schizophrenia, among other things, in women. She would quickly move on past that sections, having no rhyme or reason to linger too long in case someone came looking over her shoulder, though there was always one other person watching unfortunately. “My my, you sure skipped that section with haste. What if that was the only way to get rid of me?” Shaitan would tease at Reishii who merely mumbled “Mhm.” Back at her, having learned that the best method of getting her to shut up was simply ignoring her, however Shaitan was feeling rather feisty this day and would continue.

“I see, you’re inexperienced in such things. Being so young and all or perhaps you are simply a prude.” She would giggle, Reishii kept her eyes on the book all the while. “If you’re so embarrassed perhaps I could take over and do it for you. I can see it now, you in throws of pleasure as I make you do things against your will.” She laughed more and Reishii was beginning to get a pink hue on her cheeks once again. “Perhaps I could even invite a partner along, it’s not like you could stop me~ and then amidst the passion I simply give you control back and bask in your ecstasy.” Reishii would put the book down on the table and rub at the bridge of her nose, trying to hide her embarrassment and anger. “Mmm, I’ll relish the moment I tear your hymen against your will, young miss. I expect it will be pleasantly traumatizing almost like-“ She was cut off before she could say more are Reishii slammed down her fists onto the desk angrily. “Will you just shut the fuck up you shitty fuck!” She roared angrily, flames engulfing her as she did so, catching some of the books and the table that her fists were planted upon ablaze. “I will not let you or your juvenile words impede my study and you’ll not be doing anything in my body as long as I have consciousness, so kindly fuck off!” She would continue, ending with a snort from her nostrils as the flames on her body died off, the table and books weren’t so lucky as they happily continued to burn which the girl seemed not to notice. Shaitan seemed to have gone quiet after the outburst but it was likely others would be drawn to the location quickly where Reishii would be found reading one book as other around her burnt to a crisp.

[MFT - 785]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fingertips would leaf through the pages of a book, and that was the sole sound for now that danced through the young woman's ears. Leaning back against a bookshelf, she would quietly read through the tomes of the book in her hand. Stuck within the confines of her mind. She had been stuck there for quite a few days now as she attempted to come to terms with what her life offered now and where it was heading. The book in her hands read along the lines of the history of Stone and she would give a small sigh. Pushing herself back up to standing up straight, she would listen to the leather bound book shut heavily as she settled her eyes closed. Placing the book she had grabbed, she would take a hold of the piece of paper that she had ripped free from the tomes and she would trace a finger against it. It was an image of her mother, a woman who was revered and someone who was respected. How the hell could she command such a rebellious nation full of people who wanted nothing more to see people within authoritative positions burn? Her hand would soon crinkle at the passage there and she would crumple it into a ball, dropping it to the ground with a small hiss. Was it strange that the woman was beginning to hate most of the people contained within these village walls? They were blind, and why the foolish were not disposed of was beyond her at this point in time. Pressing her forehead against the spines of the books directly in front of her, she would lift her hands and trail along the tender flesh of her neck, rubbed raw by a situation that didn't rather not have to deal with. Not now, at least. Definitely not now.

The sound of fists hammering down into wood would startle the young woman into looking around. A bit jumpy, yes. However, someone couldn't say that they would not be jumpy after the shit that she had been through in these collective months that seemed to trudge through all around her. However, the angry sounds that came from a voice she recognized quite well would cause her to look around. Her eyes would blink a few times and then she would step from inside of the tomes and she would pace over to the table that Reishii was sitting at and she would pull out a chair and sit across from her. Her fingers would dance through a set of seals and a miniature wave of water would splash and sizzle out the flames that Reishii had produced.

"Shh, shh, shh." She would speak, "What's the matter? I said we would speak, so let's speak. I'm worried about you, Rei-chan."
<i></i>

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usually such a bright and cheery girl, Reishii hadn’t missed the fact that her moods had taken a dip since the so called spirit had shown up, she’d started to become moody and would anger at the slightest thing at times. Most would simply call them mood swings, she was at that age after all where her hormones were changing her body and it was a good excuse for hiding the real problem. The real issue was in the reaction of her body as she became angered, causing fire to just pour out of her and damage or injure anything or person who happened to be in the vicinity and the scariest part was she was starting not to care about it and just let it happen without worrying about snuffing the flames out. It would be the sizzle of those that brought her attention back to what was happening around her, she’d been trying her hardest just to bury her face in the book and ignore everything but as she realised who it was across from her she knew that wouldn’t be possible now.

She closed shut the book she’d been reading and then rubbed at her forehead before lifting her face and letting her emerald eyes lock onto Harukas, dark rings around her eyes a tell-tale sign that she’d probably been getting little to no sleep at all recently. She’d stare silently into the older woman’s eyes for a few moments before she took the book she was reading and slide it across the table to her, the title of which read “A Brief History of Schizophrenia” she’d then give her a few more seconds of silence before speaking with a sombre tone. “I’m only telling you this because I trust you, okay?” She’d question in such a way that Haruka would know it was to be a secret between them only. “I think I have either a dissociative identity disorder or Schizophrenia… if not both which just worries me even more… There’s no way in hell I can go to a doctor about this, they’ll… I don’t even want to think about it.” She’d say with a sigh and hold her head in her hands, looking now down at the table. “I’m trying to find a way to cure it myself but it’s so fucking scary… They were right all along, I’m just wrong in the head and they knew it all a-fucking-long and just let me go ahead and believe I was normal… I’m not normal I’m a freak!” She would spit venomously, as angry as she was upset, why had she been lied to for so long when it was clear her head wasn’t right? Now she had to deal with whatever Shaitan was all alone because she wasn’t about to be lobotomized because they fucked up on diagnosing her correctly.

She looked back up at her mother with a frown on her face and despair in her eyes because despite having a direction to go in she was scared that this thing was gonna take her over, change her and make her into a different person, take away her memories, her friends and every reason she’d ever had to smile. She just wanted things to go back to normal so she could smile again.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One leg would cross carefully over the other and Haruka would fold her hands in her lap as she listened to the young woman across the table speak to her. The two had a similar look about them, both with dark rings around their eyes to attest to the true sleeplessness that rained over the household that they lived in. Haruka was not sure why, but there was just... something missing. Something in her mind was not clicking up and neurons were not firing in the proper way that they should have been. Listening to Reishii speak, she would feel her brow knit together as she watched. There was no need to make a disclaimer such as the one Reishii had made. After all, Haruka was here to be a crutch for the young girl no matter what happened. No matter what crashed down like it had. However, the older woman would nod her head a bit in response as she continued listening to what the ward she had took under her wing would say. As Reishii would speak about being not so right in the head, deeming herself a freak, and not accepting that she was right in the head... Well, that struck home a good amount. At her age, she was struggling to come to terms with the argumentative being within her head that always seemed to want to have her make all of the wrong decisions. Haruka was absolutely no stranger to feeling insane, to feeling like she was doing everything wrong. As the other would frown in her direction, she would give a tired smile towards her.

"You're no freak. You sound a lot like me at your age. Can you tell me a little bit more about what you're experiencing? What happens to you? Do you hear voices in your head?" She would ask in a curious tone of voice. "I'm sure that I can help you with whatever is going on. I used to think I was crazy until I found out that it was something that did not make me crazy, but rather it was just something that I had no control over." Her shoulders would shrug now as she moved to get rid of the wet books upon the table, placing them in a neat stack on the floor now. She wanted to know more, hear more. She didn't want people stuck in the dark... It was not a happy place to be what so ever.

"I'm here for you, no matter what."
<i></i>

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They were the words she wanted to hear more than any other right now and yet she still couldn’t crack a smile. It did shock her that the woman had compared her to herself when she was the same age though she was unsure how truly alike their problems were. Where did she begin in truly trying to explain what she was going through though? She was having enough trouble understanding it herself which is why she was just burying herself in books, acquiring knowledge far beyond her station whether she realized that yet or not remained to be seen. “She… isn’t in my head.” She would start, figuring it to be the best place to begin. “She just takes over and starts talking to me. I’m still conscious when it happens and am fully aware so… I kinda have to talk to myself to even communicate with her… I think it’s a her anyway…” She would lean back in her chair and fold her arms, taking a moment to breathe deeply though her nose. “She… It… claims to be some kind of spirit who got bored of living in whatever shitty plane it came from and because my chakra was so attuned to the element of fire, it picked me as a host, like some kind of parasite.” She would shrug her shoulders as she finished telling the short tale however and give a look of disapproval. “I don’t believe it for a second though, it’s too convenient. If it had given me the affinity I have by being a part of me I’d believe it more but it just doesn’t sit well with me.” This truly what she believed, despite the fact that Shaitan had mocked her previously since she claimed that it was pointless for her to even try getting rid of her through those means which Reishii just took to mean she was on the right track and it was merely trying to slow her down.

The tiny teen was more than appreciative of Haruka’ kindness, she knew that if she honestly wanted something from her she’d give it to her, that just seemed to be the kind of woman she was and it meant for a fine relationship when the other half seemed to be wanting a lot, even if she was a little reluctant the trust was there. “I know this all sounds crazy but you believe me, I know it and I appreciate it.” She would say though still a smile wouldn’t light upon her lips, even her inane giggle seemed to have vanished though that was probably for the best if you’d asked anyone else and did mean Kei wouldn’t pick up a bad habit around her. “So, as you can see, I won’t trust any doctor with this but… if I became my own doctor, I believe I could fix myself… sounds a little-“ Her voice would cut off for a moment and then a smile that could only be described as sultry appeared on her face and she would continue what she was saying. “Stupid? Oh I agree but I wouldn’t expect any less from a child.”

She would then giggle and glare at Haruka, giving her but a moment to register what was actually happening. “I guess the scars aren’t just for show, this kid really has a big mouth and even after I told her not to tell anyone.” She would sigh and shrug however. “Then again, I doubt you’d have your own daughter lynched so giving her a little bit of hope to cling to should make my victory all the sweeter.” She would boast confidently, whilst the voice belonged to the teen, her way of speaking seemed much more mature and certainly gave a feminine vibe. “However I do apologize for getting ahead of myself, as you were informed, I am Shaitan, the future inhabitant of this mortal shell.” She would grin widely. “However it drains me of power to keep the other locked away like this and I am sure you have questions so please do make haste.” She would state haughtily, clearly looking down on the woman in front of her as she believed herself invincible clearly, Reishii herself could see and hear everything that was going on even if Shaitan didn’t divulge that piece of information.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was hard to compare oneself when you had to obscure everything that the inner-demon wanted you to be was something that you were not allowed to be. Haruka could recall sitting in her room late at night attempting to contain the voices that dashed around in her mind, arguing with one another as the Alpha and the Omega would naturally. Though, what she understood was that no one should have two separate representations dancing throughout their mind. Perhaps there was the foolhardy one and then there was the more serious presence... "In your mind is the best way to describe it, I feel." She would state very plainly. After all, this was her body. Not to mention, if she had enough willpower, she could stuff whatever the fuck it was back down her throat. Demon or not, it was an entity with no true power of it's own, only the power that it obtained from the host and forced them to have. As Reishii began to disclose all of the things that the demon did to her, Haruka would lift up her arm and she would peer quietly towards the gash marks in her arms. She could recall a point in time where the bathroom was stained in blood as she dug her fingers into her arms in attempts to remind herself that she was in control. The scars were something that Gai had attempted to lift many different times. The results showed as the markings were less intense than they had been, but with her untimely passing, she knew that... Soon, the older woman would shake her head from side to side and she would swallow back the eerie burning that began to rise in her throat like bile. "You might think that I don't know what you're talking about, but I know exactly what you're talking about." Her head shook side to side. It was the human condition to believe that others did not understand the plight that people stumbled through, but Haruka could feel it. She lived it, breathed it, and suffered through it. It was not something that she would wish upon Reishii despite the power that it brought to an individual. "My spirit, or demon I call her, talks to me inside of my head. I guess that my spirit is just a little bit more polite or has learned her place that she is nothing more than an accelerator to my power." Now, she would shake her head.

"I come from the clan of Doujutsu. I wouldn't be attuned to ice without this demon and I know it very well. It was just the curse of my mother visiting a land that was soon to be cursed by all sorts of hellish entities. Who knows how long it took-- years, days... weeks.. Months? With the people I heard about that crept there in the village of Mist... It was a long time coming. And innocent bystanders got sucked in along the way." Her shoulders would square into a quaint shrug as she mulled over her words in silence. As the demon began to speak for Reishii, Haruka would meet the other's eyes with absolutely no fear, but rather just a harsh recognition for what was happening. Soon, Haruka would lean forward, inching closer to Reishii's face as she narrowed those cold blue eyes of hers.

"Do you think I give a fuck who you are? What you wish to do? If you think as much, you're sorely mistaken. I kill demons for fun, and you're no different. I got rid of my own demonic force, and surely I can purge you from a child's body with ease. So, please, bring Reishii back so I can speak with her. The only thing speaking with you has given me is a little bit of a crude after-taste in my mouth." Sitting back up, the woman would cross one leg over the other and lift a hand up, waving the demon goodbye for now. She didn't have time for hoes and tricks.
<i></i>

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shaitan, in the body of the young girl would simply look on as Haruka had her little rant, giving her the biggest and most infuriating shit eating grin it was possible to muster. She was invincible or at least that is how she felt right now, no mother, adoptive or not would simply murder their child for something like this and the inner demon felt quite safe in that knowledge. “Oh my dear lady, you speak as if I should fear you, as if I should cower in your presence like the rest of the peons.” She chuckled lightly for a moment and tilted her head back with the grin still upon her lips. “It’s rather cute how you throw your threats, believing me to be some kind of demon. I can assure you right now that this is not what I am however as with your foolish child you are free to disbelieve what I say and continue on the path of ignorance.”

With that she would push herself and the chair back away from the table, picking up a book and looking at the cover for a moment before tossing it back into the pile with a snort of amusment and stretching out Reishiis body, clearly enjoying the feeling. “It’s a tad small but it’ll work nicely.” She smiled before focusing on Haruka again. “Since you have no real questions I shall retreat back and save my power for now, though before I do so I feel I should thank you.” She said with a confident and haughty tone. “After all, if it wasn’t for you I’d have never gotten the chance to get this powerful.” She would giggle and circle behind the woman, leaning over so her face was next to Harus head. “But I’ll let you figure that one out, mother dearest.” She would then continue to laugh though it wouldn’t be too long before the sound dyed off and was replaced with the simple sound of strained breathing through gritted teeth.

Next would come the footsteps as the girl slowly moved back around the table and to her seat, head sunk and pink hair hiding her features. She would sit in silence as she clearly struggled to swallow away her anger though it would get the better of her in the end as her voice cracked. “If she ever takes over my body… if I can’t stop it. Kill me. Don’t even think about falling for her bullshit or I’ll never forgive you.” She’d lift up her head letting her hair fall from her face and a piercing light would come into view, bright green from her eyes though she didn’t seem to notice, care or both. “If you have any ideas, tell me what to do and I’ll make it happen. I don’t care if it hurts, I don’t care if it’s stupid… I’d happily be tortured if it meant I’d be rid of this bullshit.” It was clear that whatever was causing her eyes was unnatural as the light pulsed softly as she looked into Harukas own eyes. Her mind had clearly taken a hard hit from the efforts of the thing within her and was clearly fed up and extremely angry, if this hadn’t been a place she would later regret blowing up she would certainly have taken out all her frustrations till her body was unable to move anymore, alas she didn’t have such luxuries, especially with how potent her power was right now.

[MFT - 583]

[Striked out stuff is re-written in next post ^^]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_inline_ney45zKCQE1sgzov1.gif

As this 'Shaitan' spoke on whatever tirade she was going on about, Haruka's hands would work along and braid up along her disheveled hair to pull it back into a neat order. One hand over the other, her hands moved in a fluid motion as she listened. The braid, once finished, extended all the way down to her thighs if she were to stand now. Now, she would pull a bobby pin free from the collar of her shirt and she would pin the large amount of hair to the back of her head, giving it less of an unruly length that Haruka couldn't control. "But here's the thing," Haruka would suddenly speak, tone coated with what could only be described as ice. "You? You are the rest of the peons." A hand would suddenly shoot up as she leaned over her, her hand encompassing her jawline and stopping the speech right in it's tracks with a well positioned shove upwards to clamp Reishii's teeth together. It was how it had to be. If a person showed even the slightest of fears to something like a demon, it would be lorded over them for ages and ages. Ice would soon dance up and around, forming a muzzle over Reishii's mouth now. "You see, I don't give a shit how powerful you get. I hold the key over you for I can easily get rid of you whenever I like. Don't believe me? You should probably ask the last demon that was within a human's body what happened to him-- Oh wait, the Shadow Master is dead." Laying her hand down in her lap, Haruka would close her eyes for a brief moment. Pushing herself up to a standing position, the Daimyo would turn her body and look down towards Reishii in silence.

"Where there may be demons and devils, I am the queen of the damned. I will allow Reishii to sap off of your power, she'll grow stronger, and I'll cast you out like the vermin you are. It is not you who grows stronger, it is her. It is my daughter. Demons are nothing more than expendable power sources to me. And I'll rip all of your power free and leave you nothing more than a lower class scum." Now, a smirk would crack at her lips, revealing the fangs that danced behind closed doors. Unfortunately, Reishii wouldn't be able to speak unless she chose to melt the ice away. For now, though... Haruka would allow her fingers to dance through a set of seals: Morality sealing. Something that would be able to contain both of the demon's evil chakra and the cursed seals that tainted Reishii's flesh.

"My dear Reishii, you have nothing to worry about. I do hope that you know that..." She would whisper as the seal would dance along her flesh, revamped now. Her hand would lift, brushing through the young girl's pink strands.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once released from both the grip of both Harukas hand and the mysterious takeover of her mind the young girl would circle back around the table and to her seat in silence as water from the melting ice fell down onto her clothes and the floor making a puddle trail. She would get back into her seat having not spoken since returning to control and inhale sharply through her nose, clearing away the obvious anger that was waiting to blow. “If she ever takes over my body… if I can’t stop it. Kill me. Don’t even think about falling for her bullshit or I’ll never forgive you.” She’d lift up her head letting her hair fall from her face and a piercing light would come into view, bright green from her eyes though she didn’t seem to notice, care or both. “If you have any ideas, tell me what to do and I’ll make it happen. I don’t care if it hurts, I don’t care if it’s stupid… I’d happily be tortured if it meant I’d be rid of this bullshit.” It was clear that whatever was causing her eyes to glow was unnatural as the light pulsed softly as she looked into Harukas own eyes. Her mind had clearly taken a hard hit from the efforts of the thing within her and was clearly fed up and extremely angry, if this hadn’t been a place she would later regret blowing up she would certainly have taken out all her frustrations till her body was unable to move anymore, alas she didn’t have such luxuries, especially with how potent her power was right now or so she thought.

Still with her glowing eyes bore toward her adoptive mother she would place her tightly clenched fists onto the table. “B-but... really? N-nothing to worry about.. NOTHING!” She shouted as a green flame engulfed her eyes. “How the fuck am I not meant to worry?! Look at the fucking state this bullshit has me in right now!.” She would yell toward the woman, she wasn’t truly angry at her, more just in general but she couldn’t bottle it up anymore, her body had given in and was just releasing it all in one go, She got to her feet at this point, clenched fists pressed against the table. “I can’t sleep, I can’t smile, I can’t laugh… ME! The girl known for having a creepy as fuck laugh can’t even live up to her fucking name because she finds it impossible to even crack a freakin’ smile or tell joke. It’s eating me up inside and fucking HATE IT!” Her skin would start to become a bright pink all over her body and steam would start to rise from her body as she vented all her anger. “How can you tell someone not to worry when they aren’t even able to be themselves, huh!? How can you guarantee that I’m gonna be okay!? It’s fucking scary and I’m one step away from just offing myself to save all the trouble of even fucking trying!”

Flames would start to flare up on her body, slowly consuming her worm with their warm, orange brow that contrasts hard against the green emitting from her eyes. “I can’t even sleep properly because I’m scared I won’t wake up and she fucking knows it! She laughs at me because of it and I fucking hate her! But she’s so strong and I can’t fucking handle it! She is in my head just watching me all the fucking time and it’s driving me to the point that I might actually fucking snap and hurt someone! That isn’t a fucking terrible thing to feel but it keeps happening and I am scared out of my fucking skin!” She screamed, getting louder and louder as she continued and the flames would strengthen with the intensity of her anger. Some of the area around her was starting to catch alight, the chair, table and all the books there on were the first victims but it was spreading wildly as Reishii lost control of herself. “ALL I WANT TO DO Is GO BACK TO HOW I WAS! WHY IS THAT SO HARD! WHAT DID I DO DO FUCKING DESERVE THIS SHIT! IT. ISN’T FAIIIIIR!” She would yell out at the absolute top of her lungs and as she did she would release a large burst of flames from her body that would just crash into all the shelves, furniture and Haruka herself if she didn’t get out of the way. Book would tumble from their shelves, tables and chairs would topple over and all would catch fire. Reishii herself, still covered in a coat of flames would just drop to her knees at this point, hold her face in her hands and start to bawl uncontrollably, though it didn’t/t quite sound like that was all it was, laughter was starting to seep out but she seemed to be quite vigilant in locking it away even if she wasn’t fast enough to let it go unnoticed.

[MFT - 844]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_inline_ney45zKCQE1sgzov1.gif

The young woman would lean back in her seat in silence, crossing one leg over the other and folding her hands in her lap. It seemed that there was a lot of chaos throughout this area, but it was still a library though. Shaking her head from side to side, she couldn't help but realize that this was the way that she tended to interact with her once best friend, Souji, whenever she would feel the demon within her treaches beginning to slip into control. Kill her, she would beg. Fix the Daimyo line before she had time to fuck it all up in her own crazed little way with this demon virus that plagued her. Watching Reishii in silence, she would let out a singular sigh as she prepared herself to listen to a rant that would undoubtedly hurt in more than one way. Could Haruka blame someone with such an affliction? Not really, no. It was hard to not feel as though a person were alone in the world when they had to deal with a bitch from hell on their back or something along those lines. Sure, she had gotten rid of her own affliction, but that was due to the fact that she had also lost someone along the way. Her gaze would soon peer over to Reishii and she would just shake her head in a slight disappointment. "It's hard, I get it. You act like you're the only person in the world that's going through this, but the harsh truth really goes to the fact that you are not alone and you are not the only one." Haruka would state very brashly as she watched with narrow eyes in her silence. "You may act like such, and you damn well may feel like it, but you need to get a grip, Reishii." Cut and dry, seriously. The woman knew what she was talking about and she wouldn't let someone sit down and slap her in the face just because they thought their situation was more horrendous than anyone else's. "And you aren't allowed to threaten suicide. Do you know how many people care about you? You're an integral part of my family and if you think killing yourself when you've been told that you will make it through this is any good, then you are wrong. Do you hear me?" Her voice would never raise too far because she would simply just sit there with her hands in her lap, face touched on by a harsh look.

"I am the god damn Daimyo and I suffered the same affliction as you. I get it. It's HARD, but you're fighting me, Reishii." It almost made her mad. Almost. Thankfully she was holding onto whatever anger she had within her body. Haruka would lift her hand and snap her fingers soon, a cascade of rainfall dancing down upon the library with the intentions to douse the fire. "And you know all of this, but you still fear it. The fear is the only thing that gives whatever childish demon this is their power. I hope you know that. You have nothing to fear. You can keep in control. You're conscious enough to know that you don't want to hurt people. So just breathe. And stop burning down the library. With control, you'll be fine. I can say these things because I have been in the same position you are. Don't believe me? Fine."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back