Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Medical Lesson 101 [Class]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
third-shizzle-uchi2.gif

Takeshi allowed himself to walk down the corridors of the Academy, it has been so long since he had been there, and once more he was teaching though this time it would be the basics of medical jutsu, the importance of healing instead of killing. The importance that the branch had with everyone, this was something that he was determined to show to everyone and he knew full well that this importance was something that he wanted to share with the students of the village, those that wanted to be taught, and in one case one that was demanded to attend.

Entering one of the medical teaching rooms, he allowed himself to look at the semi-circle of desks that had been spread around a single chalk board on one side of the room, the teacher desk directly in front of it, as he allowed his slender fingers to come out and gently run across the desk. Behind the student’s seats was a table with a figure laid out on it, though the dummy was nothing more than plastic and moulds it still had exactly the same anatomy as any shinobi, something that would help more medics teach to classes in the future.

He stood behind the desk, the green hair flowing long as this path allowed its eyes to gaze waiting for the students to turn up. The board had now been written on and the simple words that stood out allowed the board to read.

‘Medical Lesson 101’

Now it was time for the others to show up, he wanted to see the next generation of students, and wanted to see how far they had come since joining. IT was now time for them to prove themselves and see if they had the willingness to learn for the future.

[OOC:]
48h post limit since my post for this class. If you miss the time limit, you get a strike. Three strikes and you automatically fail. If you, for some reason, know that you cannot meet the 48h in the current posting round, PM me. That being said, there is no enforced posting order because of the time limit, but it's polite to do :3 Let's have fun

Remember you need 5 Posts EACH, and to hit the 1500 Word Limit for those posts. Now that said, lets get things started and have fun.
[TWC: 300/1,500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was humming, she was jumping and skipping throughout the outside places. For her, it was much more like who will teaching this class... For her there were many things to wonder about, which one of her fathers would be the way teaching... she hummed a little to herself and started to skip jump further till she was inside the academy halls.
Halls she had never really explored before, yet.. once she looked inside a classroom, it was exactly what she would have thought about a classroom. "Hmm...." She muttered softly and started to move inside one of the classrooms. "Hmm-hmm..." She nodded and went out once more, she had a high rank inside the society... But luckily for her, hardly anyone knew who she was or rather her job was. She went over her own jutsu arsenal... and the main reason for her to take this class as she already knew the basics, was mostly to gain bonds. Which was often a good thing or so her father had told. She looked once more over the classroom itself, all the stuff had already been used and it shuddered her a little. "So... old.." She muttered and went with her fingers over one of the benches... She already knew she would find a spot people didn't often sit on... And with a couple of hand signs, her Yokai contract sat beside her, having its body proportions changed towards the indoors. "Let's go Ibis." Were the words caring and her old started to waddle along with her, it's wings spread. "I know I know... you rather fly.." She said towards the complainings sounds... and offered her shoulder, on which the owl's size till it was small enough for her shoulder.

Now she started to move towards the class where she needed to be. She wore her usual Uchiha attire, her red hairs loose as she started to tilt her head. "The first one..?" she asked a bit soft and looked towards her father's path. As polite as possible she nodded a little. "Morning Mr. Uchiha..." For some reason, she held preference about each path of her father. And with that she automatically hid her chakra pattern and started to find a place up high, a closet or something and more in the back. She wanted to watch like a owl from above, before she would make a move.

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: [topic entered]
Word counter: 397 /1500

Hachiashi Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a young girl like Kumiko, the idea of taking more classes and doing even more studying wasn’t what she could call exciting or fun. Not in the least. In fact, she would rather be at home in her dilapidated apartment, eating cheap snacks chilled in her refrigerator. So why was this six-armed girl with more pudding than brain deciding to spend her valuable free time taking another study course rather than doing something that would be far more exciting like cracking open her own head to get to the chocolate pudding inside?

That was because it was one of those courses where, if she were to casually bring it up in a conversation, then everyone would think that she was smarter than she actually was. So that was why she was here, standing in front of the doorway into the classroom in which she would—more likely than not—daydream through the entire lesson. Of course, she would put in the effort, but her attention span wasn’t quite that high. She sighed.

“If only I had six brains instead of six arms…”

With a flourish of her one-piece yellow sundress—an attire that she wore mostly because it was cheap and easy to clean—Kumiko strode confidently into the classroom. Though, that confidence faltered a bit when she saw only a standing blond-haired man and a red-haired girl.

Her mouth opened for a moment before it closed. This… This was troublesome.

She shuffled over to one of the empty desks at the end, nearer to the window. However, nervousness pervaded every bit of her action as she kept switching her gaze between the two other occupants of the room, even as she sat down and began pulling school supplies out of her admittingly dirty backpack.

Her anxiety was reasonable after all; if there was only one other student in the class, the teacher would be watching both of them like a hawk. How would she even be able to daydream, much less sleep in that kind of situation?! Well, actually, she would still be able to do it, but the getting caught portion and getting slapped on the head was going to repeat enough that it was probably going to end up making her even more stupid…

(382/1500 words)

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru let out an internal sigh as he made his way down the hallway of the academy, on his way to another lesson. It's not that the topic bored him, per say, but, it was more something that he was doing out of curiosity on the subject matter, than actual interest in it. Medical ninjutsu was something that would have lots of practical uses if he chose to pursue it, but, he wasn't sure if that was the path he really wanted to follow, or if another was in the cards for him. Regardless, he showed up to the class on time and ready to put his best attempt forward at learning the craft.

He was a bit confused when he entered the class to see a green haired woman standing behind the teachers desk instead of the tall blonde man that he was as Hokage Takeshi. He was disappointed in all honesty. A large part of the reason he had signed up for the class was that it would be taught by the Hokage, which was a rare opportunity that an Academy Student would of course jump on. He gave a small bow of the head to the woman as he adjusted his backpack higher onto his shoulder. It wasn't her fault after all, the Hokage was probably a busy man, had to have someone fill in for him. With an audible sigh, he moved into the room to sit next to Kumiko, giving her a slight wave as he took his seat and began pulling notebooks out of his backpack.

"Sorry I'm a little behind schedule.." He muttered to her "I got caught up reading a book about genjutsu last night, and overslept a bit. Thank god I made it before class began officially, right?"

He gave her a small smile, before turning his attention to the green haired woman. Well, if nothing else, this class would be interesting.

[321/1500]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired boy walked through the hallways of the academy, his hands shuffling his deck of cards in a dull movement. He had been formally forced into a class to learn about … something to do with medical. A class that he was now likely late for. The roguish child took a few opportunities to talk with students in the halls he walked, glanced at signs and schedules and generally wasted as much time as he could. Any chance he could find to delay the inevitable was a welcome relief. It all ended when he finally reached the classroom.

“Well, time for the fun.” Riku mumbled to himself as he pushed open the door.

The scoundrel had decided to wear a stylish new robe that he had found in the market place. The robe was coloured a minty green with the outlining a thick darkish green, the entirety of the robe from front to back was covered in layers of white coloured card symbols. He then decided on a simple white pair of pants and sandals.

“I have arrived!” Riku declared aloud, “Hideki Riku, at your service.”

The boy gave an exaggerated bow, ignoring his own tardiness before raising himself back up and examining the classroom of its occupants. He didn’t recognise any of them. He did however spot the sight of two students, one of them with … 4, 5 .. 6 arms? The rogue blinked at that one before giving a wide grin.

“I’m sure we’ll find this class all kinds of exciting.” He said with a glimmer in his eye.

With that, the boy took strides towards the pair that sat together, his eye flickering towards the girl that sat on her lonesome for a moment before continuing past with a dismissive grin. When he arrived at the pair, he glanced towards the seats before deciding to leap onto the table for a seat, his back lying on the window frame.

“Good seating choice,” Riku said quietly before giving a yawn, his eyes glancing towards the two students, “Always nice to be near a window.”

With that, the bored white-haired child looked towards the teacher, waiting for the lesson.

[WC: 362]
[Topic Joined]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to ponder on the arrivals the purple eyes of the Rinnegan checking each one of them with precision as they walked into the room. This path he found himself using was still taking time to adjust to, but he would have to get over that fact and soon as it was expected more and more of him to participate in his medical talents. Takeshi cleared her throat in that few seconds and looked to the group of students. Judging by the different choices Mikasa would have a variety of inspiration to find here.

“Morning, sorry about the early class but I still have work to do for the rest of the day, and this timing just worked out perfectly for myself. So, I always normally start with introductions, it brings a class slightly more together. I will go first I guess, the name is Uchiha Takeshi, Lord Forth Hokage of Leaf. My aim of this class is to bring you a basic understanding of medical jutsu and how to use them. This will be done by hands on practice with wounds and injury’s as well as looking at them more in detail on this white board.”

Taking a pause, the Hokage realised how long it had been since he had been inside of the Academy, even more time since he actually decided to take up a class. He allowed a smile of joy cross his lips as he remembered when Kazuki was teaching him, but that was the past and he was now looking at the future, what expectation did they have, what dreams they had, that was what this part of life was all about. Dreaming of the bold and always looking for the unknown.

“So how about we do this in the order people entered by, this should work out nicely. So, tell me your name, what you want to do when you are older, and what will you take away from this class.”

[TWC: 633/1,500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori watched the people coming in, one by one... and slowly she started to gain a bit of wary for the persons entering... But still she held a small smile. It seemed that everyone was inside that was needed inside... but man, did some leave a ruckus... She started to jump down to let everyone know she was here also and started to walk towards the wall. standing there, as she wouldn't like to sit down on these dusted seats. “So how about we do this in the order people entered by, this should work out nicely. So, tell me your name, what you want to do when you are older, and what will you take away from this class.”

"Uchiha Kotori..." She simply stated, her voice is light and cheerful and she nodded a time or two. "What I want to be when I am older, is a role model for other or at least a person others would call a friend.." She said and smiled brightly,really bright. "All that I want from this class is known, in any way that is possible." She would nod and the bird on her shoulder almost dozed off. "Hmm... This is Ibis, he is my contract, sorry for his manners." She would apologize before anything would really happen. She would, after that sit down again and slowly pet the animal on her shoulder, she never stated what or who... All that she had done was that. She looked around towards the others, leaving her title out of it before anyone would actually notice a damn thing.

Hachiashi Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko sighed a little under her breath as she stood up from her seat. Introductions, the bane of her existence. It was not because there was or wasn’t much to say, or the fact that everyone would forget whatever was said after everything was done. No, it was more for the fact that it called attention to her existence. That was a problem because it felt like it made her more noticeable, and that in turn would make it harder to doze off. After all, it would be another reason to glance her way.

It was without a doubt that she would be the center of her attention; her multitudes of arms almost guaranteed that fact. However, there was a difference between staring at her and staring at her arms. That was because if they stared at her arms, they wouldn’t notice that she was sleeping upright with her eyes open. Even if she couldn’t sleep, she could daydream with sublimely dazed eyes. Of course, that was assuming that nobody paid attention.

Brushing the wrinkles down on her clothes with her hands patting different spots, Kumiko stood upright and began her introduction.

“My name is Hachiashi Kumiko, and I…” She paused as she thought about it. What would least attract attention to her? Being bombastic was totally out of the question. After a moment, she finally continued. “…like food so I want to become an Akimichi in the future. I’m studying in this class so I can learn how to keep myself alive from overeating.”

(637/1500)

Mahashi Uji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the first time in his life, Uji was late. Well, late to class. Work, on the other hand, was something he hardly was on time for. But school? School was where he got to devour information and study books written by those wiser than himself. It was his dream. And right now, he was running to class totally behind schedule.

To those he ran past in the hallways, Uji would look the same as he always did: happy. This was because he was wearing his standard happy-face mask, which covered his more serious expression as he scanned the rooms for his class. A couple doors down and he found it. Uji wasn't one to get nervous, so he opened the door without hesitation.

"I know I'm late, but I'm here," Uji proclaimed to the students and teacher. It was Uji's habit to be blunt, although he didn't intend to be rude. There were many open seats, so he quickly made his way to the row closest to the front. In his mind, it was logical to station himself closest to the smartest person in the room, who happened to be the green-haired teacher. When he entered the room, he heard people making introductions, so he decided to join in, unaware that there was an order to the intros.

"I'm Mahashi Uji, and I want to improve myself as much as I can. This class is for that reason." This was an honest answer, because Uji wasn't even sure what exactly he wanted to do or be in the future, other than becoming the best version of himself.

Uji prepared himself for the class, not paying much attention to the other students. This was a medical class, a topic which Uji hadn't read much about. He was a prolific reader, but his father's personal library didn't include anything about the art of healing. This was an excellent chance to broaden his horizons, and so he pulled out a pen and paper to take notes with. After all, he was here to learn.

WC: 344/1500

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku gave a grin at the introductions, and even blinked when he saw the introduction of a new guy. He somehow managed to show up later then himself, that was respectable. Once his chance to introduce himself once again had arrived, the white-haired boy took the chance with a twinkle in his eye. He bounded to his feet, said feet planted firmly on the table.

“The names Hideki Riku,” The boy declared aloud, “And I want to grow up to be like my role model, me! You see, even from a young age I always saw me doing impressive things …”

As the boy began to go on and on through the equivalent of worshipping himself, he begun to pace. Said pace taking him between the tables as he leaped and bounded between them during his story.

“With strength and commitment to his peers, that hero went to the aid of his brethren in need, bringing with him the friends he had made across his travels in the streets! It was then … upon request, that famous lad had been asked to become a medical ninja, by the Hokage himself, to fix the people akin to how he fixed those he met. That’s why I’m here, partially to learn, partially to get that heroes autograph.”

His pacing had led the scoundrel towards the front of the class, where he looked towards the new student with a grin. Did medical classes always make the new people appear? He disregarded that as he decided to hop off the table and take a seat beside the new person, giving him a trademark grin before relaxing in his seat.

“Course, if anyone else wants to come with me to get that heroes autograph,” Riku mentioned, “I’m sure he’d be willing to provide.”

WC: 298
Strikes: 1

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a small amount of silence after Riku gave his introduction which Maikeru took as a sign to tilt his head slightly to the left, looking at the boy curiously. He was.. enthusiastic, that was for sure, and had a way of trying to use people's natural enthusiasm as a catalyst for his charm. Maikeru was sure that the young boys words would work on most people, hell, if he hadn't been aware of the 'academy gang' as they liked to call themselves, he probably would have been one of the ones to fall for it. Instead, he just gave sigh, shaking his head at the younger students antics.

He wasn't the only interesting introduction though, that was for sure. Besides the student who had stumbled in late, despite not signing up for the class, there was one other new face he hadn't seen before. The girl was young, that much was beyond evident. On top of that, she was an Uchiha.

The thing was, why didnt he recogn-. The thought hit him like a freight train. He did know her, she was the Hokages daughter. How interesting that she of all people would be in this class.

The most interesting thing, however, was the green haired girl. She introduced herself as the Hokage, but.. he knew the Hokage. Takeshi Uchiha, his clans head. But then..

It was at that moment he realized the pattern and color of her eyes. The rinnegan. So, the hokage had obtained the eyes of the sage of the six paths. That was certainly a development if he had seen one.

"My name is Uchiha Maikeru." He said, being the last to stand up. "My dream is to one day become the Hokage, and unite this village under the banner of one family. It will be a long road, but i will see my dreams become a reality. That is my reason for taking this class, to learn the basics to allow me to defend the people i care for."

With that, he gave a small bow and took his seat.

(347 words)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to each of them for a few moments it seemed that each one of them thought as an individual, but, he was here to see how they worked together, could they be organised enough to work as a team. That was the true test to each of these situations and medical treatment was not any different, each of the actions they took would have a direct effect on what they would be able to do. One wrong move, one of them going against the others could see someone that they tried to help laying dead at the end of the day.

“Now that we all know each other, that’s good, so I am going to give you a run down of how the Shinobi body works this way you will begin with the basics which everyone needs to build up upon. So, this way let’s start with the beginning”

Takeshi allowed himself to grab a chair as he looked towards the students, this would be a long study for those that entered into this course, it was not easy, but the basics was down to the chakra network.

“So the break down for the basics, we are going to talk about a Chakra network. This is a term used to describe the points within the body that channel chakra through it. Simply put they serve the same function for chakra as blood vessels do for blood. Along the chakra pathways, there are three hundred and sixty one nodes called tenketsu that control the flow of chakra like circuit breakers, and within those tenketsu are Eight Gates which control body function and strain levels.”

Takeshi allowed all of the information to sink into his class, it was clear that he had a curiosity how they would take the information as he allowed his sentence to end with a few simple words.

“Any questions?”

[TWC: 950/1,500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had been listening towards everything and everyone inside this class, yet many, many questions were soon roaming inside her little head. Mostly questions for the persons she had never seen before... But before she would make any comment, she would sit down herself and humm just a little before her father would be speaking again. It was seeming they were to gain a little bit of knowledge about certain things... And the small girl's smile grew even brighter. She sat down at the spot she came from, not finding the chairs really worthy...and if that weren't allowed, she would make her own chair out of ice.

“Any questions?”

The words that sounded to make sure the students were getting it right, it was a easy thing to oversee who was or wasn't paying attention in the eyes of the young uchiha girl. "None here..." Kotori reacted, better a reaction then no reaction was her mind of going.

// Small post, sorry. Kinda had my work IRL inching on my back.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru sat there for a moment, kind of shocked at the simplicity of the class thus far. These were all things they had learned pretty much day one of the academy, after all. The chakra system, the tenketsu, these were all things that everyone besides an overly dense protagonist from a manga would know. He let out an internal sigh for a moment, before placing his pencil flat on h is notebook. Guess notes wouldn't exactly be needed yet after all. Takeshi paused for a moment, he surmised to allow some of the.. less motivated students to comprehend his words, before asking if there were any questions from the class.

Questions? What would there be to question about his statement? It was the basics of basics for a shinobi, like telling a regular person they had two arms and two legs. Well, besides those in the Hachiashi clan he supposed. The thought made him smirk a bit to himself, before forcing himself back to a neutral face. Regardless, the Hokage was probably expecting some sort of response from that monologue, so Maikeru did his best to come up with something that would satisfy the older.. Uchiha? It was hard to really pin down what clan he would consider himself now, what with this strange new body.

With a sigh, the boy raised his hand, indicating that he did indeed have a question. After a few reminders to himself to keep everything respectful, Maikeru began to speak.

"Yes, just one.. sir? Ma'am? Not sure how to address you in that body.. regardless, I do have a question." He paused for a moment, thinking just a bit harder on how to word this. "There is a technique to break the chakra gateways, isn't there? To allow yourself to overcome your bodies self imposed limits? What are the medical risk of that, and how would one treat the side effects?"

(WC:317, TWC: 985/1500)

Mahashi Uji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
However common the information, Uji was interested. He had read about chakra and chakra networks in some books before, and so what the teacher explained wasn't new to him. What was new, on the other hand, was the opportunity to ask questions. Uji's mind began racing, looking for a question that was important and relevant. One of the other students asked about breaking the chakra gateways, and the risks involved. Indeed, that was an excellent question, and Uji was almost annoyed he hadn't thought of it.

Yet he still had the chance to ask a question, and there were many other questions to ask. After the teacher addressed the first question, Uji would begin his flood of queries. "If the tenketsu are like blood vessels, what is the heart for chakra? Is it still the heart, or is it the brain or somewhere else in the body?" As soon as he had asked this first question, the curiosities began building up in his mind. "Is there some sort of heartbeat for chakra? And is there any difference between chakras? If someone needed chakra to survive, does it matter whose chakra they receive?" This question was a particularly interesting one to Uji, who saw many possible applications depending on the answer. If chakra was like blood, and it had different types (A, B, AB), then that would mean that chakra was more than just simple energy. Still wearing his mask, Uji's mind began to wander. If he wanted to become excellent, he had to figure out how this would benefit him.

He didn't think that his path would be towards medicine, but perhaps the knowledge would serve him well one day. The world is dangerous and wonderful and expansive, and if Uji wanted to travel around in the future, he would feel more comfortable knowing about chakra and how to heal.

WC: 310 (654/1500)

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was the beginning of the torment.

Riku internally cried as the teacher went on about the medical lesson. The white-haired rogue beginning to instantly regret his choice of seating nearby the new kid. He had just complemented the window seating idea! The ideas casually glanced through Riku’s head on ways to try and get some sleep. Who knows, maybe he doesn’t pay any attention to students at the front, assumes the back kids would be the trouble makers. That could work …

The thoughts passed as students began asking questions … who the hell were these people? Riku mentally groaned at the prospect that this was one of those batches of students. These people just increase the lecture lengths. He needed to act fast, think of an idea to stop the next volley of lectures from beginning. The white-haired scoundrel had his eyes flick towards the kid beside him, why was he wearing a mask? In either case, the kid kept yammering on about some fancy words Riku didn’t understand. Makes a good cheating partner then. That’s an idea ..

“Hey, yer, me!” Riku declared loudly, leaping from his table to divert attention towards him, before more questions were asked, “I have a question! Can we do any practical work today, teacher … sir, ma’am … Hokage …? I work better in practical group assignments!”

Riku gave a grin with that question, the boy going back to lounging in his chair. Even if they didn’t get group work, it just delayed more time giving Riku a denial. Every minutes a precious treasure in this class, waiting for the class to end for the torment to finally end.

[WC: 278]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there and look at the class, it seemed that some didn’t care to be there, others just wanted something to do for the day and some of them wanted to spend there time studying there as he allowed himself to allow a knife to come to his hand and slowly part the skin of his arm as he watched the class, no blood came out at all, nothing even showed the sign of being damaged as he allowed the black rod to come into existence under the skin. Placing the knife down gently onto the table of the class room he allowed his fingers to come out and drag the metal rod form under his skin.

“Chakra can be used to pass the thoughts, the essence of one across to another body, these chakra rods are a sign of that, they allow me along with the strength of the Renningan to control multiple bodies without any concern or issues, this is the gift that has been given to me, my Chakra wakes up the body that the rods are inside of, this is how I am able to have multiple paths.”

Takeshi allowed his eyes to fall onto the metal rods before he listened to the questions that came his way, a frown instantly on the face as he knew full well that this stuff was already going into a place that he didn’t want it to but decided to indulge the inquisitive minds of students.

“There is techniques that are around that will allow a user to open up these gates, this will allow them to unlock internal strength, though the strain on the body can lead to unconsciousness and even in some cases death if the gates are pushed to the limits, so this is normally one of the few forbidden techniques that is not often talked about.”

He turned his attention to the other boy that had spoken.

“Chakra flows around all of us, as such it flows inside of our blood if you want, I would say that the same heart that beats blood around is the one that allows Chakra to flow threw us, it is a network that is meshed in every fibre of our being and as such it is always around us, no matter if we are Shinobi or not, the potential is there”

“That being said, what do you all think of Chakra, you have your own mind, lets start to use it I want answers on what you believe”

[TWC: 1,374/1,500]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru just stared blankly at the Hokage for a second, doing his best to keep his jaw from going slack out of pure amazement. Not for his Rinnegan, or the excessive way he showed off it's ability. No, his amazement was at the way that he managed to completely answer.. well, almost anything that was asked. On top of that, he was going on about subjects that had nothing to do with medicine. It was almost like he was treating this class as a way to show off his new ocular prowess.

Maikeru cleared his throat, before raising his hand in the air. It took a lot, almost physically biting his tongue, but, he would keep it civil, and for the most part respectfully. Regarldess of what Maikeru thought, he was the Hokage. He deserved as much as that. It was, quite literally, the least Maikeru could do for the man who ran the entire village.

"Er, Lord Hokage, I apologize." He started, standing from his seat to speak. "But.. you want our thoughts on chakra? I'm sorry, but, that's not how that works. That's not how any of this works. Our thoughts on chakra are unimportant. It's.. well, it's a science. There are facts about how chakra works, and we know those. In fact, you gave us all the facts already. It wouldn't really be using our own minds if we just regurgitated what he were just taught by you, would it?"

He paused for a moment, letting out an internal sigh. He was going to get shit for this, there was no doubt about it. However, this was important to him. This was his education, the fundamental skills that he would really on when he was outside of the walls, taking on missions or hunting down nunekin, whichever route he decided to go. He needed to be taught well, not have fundamentals repeated to him like it was the first week of a new semester.

"I know this is unorthodox," He continued, "But, I am going to allow myself to be a little disrespectful. You didn't answer our questions, or you only half answered them at best. You told me of the forbidden kinjutsu, and it's effects, but you didn't tell me how to treat those effects. That is.. sort of the essence of why we're here. You instead decided to go into a monologue about your Rinnegan. There impressive eyes Lord Hokage, I will give you that, and another time I would love if you would give me a run down of their abilities, they are fascinating. That time, however, is not now. I came here to learn about medicine, not how you control these.. puppets of yours."

With a final, deep sigh, Maikeru closed his eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"I wish you would take this class seriously, Lord Hokage, because I am."

(477 words)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girl, humming and kicking her legs... started to be amused in this class... They were thinking a lot of things, asking a lot of different things. But the small girl held a smile and started to lean onto the palm of her hand. Her eyes scanning the room once more as thoughts started to run through her mind. All kind of thoughts actually, happy, sad, funky ones.

A lot of information was being said and slowly the girl started to run her fingers through her hairs. "Hmmm..." She started to tilt her head, slowly breading her hair and letting it go. Her silky hairs moving back to the straight position. 'So many questions and not even about the subject... on what are these kids hunching un...' Her eyes went towards her father before to the person that had asked that question, trying to scan the emotion coming off.

“Chakra flows around all of us, as such it flows inside of our blood if you want, I would say that the same heart that beats blood around is the one that allows Chakra to flow threw us, it is a network that is meshed in every fibre of our being and as such it is always around us, no matter if we are Shinobi or not, the potential is there”

“That being said, what do you all think of Chakra, you have your own mind, let's start to use it I want answers on what you believe” aaaand she had missed a part of the talking... Looking a bit surprised she lifted her head off her hand. "..." Nothing was said from her as she wanted to pin the reactions of the others and soon one of them was biting. Correction... one that soon might had to sit on the blisters... So many words were getting out of the Academy Student and she really was starting to react baffled. It seemed she wasn't the only one more matured child... or rather... this person was acting like an adult almost. Again she stayed silent, carefully watching as this went on.

"I think it is serious..." She let her voice out right now. Smiling soft and started to tilt her head towards the side.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru took one final, annoyed look at the Hokage before letting out a sigh. He began to pack up this things, placing his notes and books back in his pack. Not that he had to actually take notes for this specific class, but, the thought was there. With a shake of his head, he stood to his feet, and gave the hokage a long, respectful bow. He kept his head low to show his next action was just that, intended to be as respectful as possible.

"I'm sorry, Lord Hokage. I came here for medical training, not whatever this is. I don't think this class is a good fit for me. I hope you, and the students here, have a wonderful day."

[Topic left. Class failed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back