Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Medical Lesson 101 [Class]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku had begun sleeping on the table. He didn’t want to be here, and the ranting on was just getting worse. It appears he’d been ignored, which was a go figure, but Riku slowly began to awaken as he noticed one of the other students begin to mention that Hokage was teaching wrong. The white-haired scoundrel’s eyes glimmered while he grinned, watching the boy proceed to leave the classroom. This was just a chance he was begging for!

“Well, if we’re taking the chance to leave early …” Riku said with a yawn, hopping up from his chair, “I’ll be on my way! I have a kettle on or something.”

With that, he also left the classroom whistling a happy tune as he left into the hallway. A hand giving a lazy wave goodbye.

[Class failed]
[Topic left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he looked at those that walked out, he would make a note of their names and speak to Kenshin or Shinzo about them, it seemed that the rest of the class would be having to learn a few things and come to terms with the changes that would be happening. Takeshi leaned back as he looked at the class wondering in a few moments what to do now, he shook his head slightly as he knew full well that the momentum was gone, he allowed himself to look at the options that he would have.

“Well then, I think that sums everything up with those going, for those that wish to find me about this more specifically, or if you want to be learning a few more things I will be happy to teach you on a one to one basis on this I will be happy to do so, but first I need to get some homework from you.”

Takeshi allowed himself to open one of the draws that he had in the desk, as he allowed a few moments to look at the options he knew full well that he still had to do some more work on the situation, but he wanted them to go over some things before ever taking them into a hospital room.

“This homework, I want you to write an essay, explaining in detail the sanitization and what your thoughts are on this, how it will effect medical care and the use for it. Please deliver this to my office when you are done, and make sure that you investigate this in detail. Once this is done, I will then look at operations that are taking place and get you involved in a few of them.”

[TWC: 1,500+]
[Lesson Finished, Place your last post, hit the WC]
[Kotori, I will request rewards shortly]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She looked to all the people leaving, finding it a sad moment for her father...She knew more then everyone else in the room... and sighed softly. Tilting her head to the side she listened and looked towards him, wondering what went through his head.. The urge to walk up to her father was there, she wanted to hug him and tell him he did fine, that they were the idiots to leave such an amazing class, for all. Kotori did enjoy it a lot.
"ack--" She stuttered for a moment. "H-homework?!" Homework beside work load... this.. was going to be a pain, quickly she pouted and crosssed her arms... but she knew there wasn't much to be done either way. "fiiiine!" She said and stood up from her place, walking towards her dad. "An... essay..?" She muttered after hearing him say those words. 'This homework, I want you to write an essay, explaining in detail the sanitization and what your thoughts are on this, how it will effect medical care and the use for it. Please deliver this to my office when you are done, and make sure that you investigate this in detail. Once this is done, I will then look at operations that are taking place and get you involved in a few of them.'

Kotori started to note the request in her head, knowing she had to be doing this with a good moment and detail... she knew a bit about the hospital better, but she would indeed bring in this homework.. "Alright, I will make sure I can deliver this next week... I can just visit the hospital and ask them to show me... or ask them how it goes right..?" After an answer would be given, the small girl would nod and walk off towards the door.

"Papa... You did amazing, just... let them, alright?" She said with a slight worried frown towards her father before moving away for work again.

occ;; Class finished.
WC: 1518 total. CLass made

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back