Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting a Man [Katsu/Private]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
9f9a0d6c-5536-40ce-94be-b519f2dc126c_zps99dd6745.jpg
I was a bit relieved to see the medic had arrived. The true heroes of our village and for some reason us Ryujin were only good at giving them more work hahaa. A bit of humor but perhaps it's a bad time to be cracking jokes being that there was a dead man here. I just hated mellowness and dreadful atmosphere. It made me feel confined and sad... I don't like those feelings but I understood that situations like these required a bit of sensitivity otherwise it could be disrespectful to someone. Most of the time that was the situation for me hahaaha. Not this time though. Instead I held my peace until Koyoko gave me a nod. She was alright so for me everything was alright! I gave her a huge smile to show that I was happy. To put chocolate cookies on the cake, Souji showed up all cool from the shadows. His hair was pulled back and I could see his face even more... How CUTE! He was also smoking something well scented and pleasant to my nose. I would never say something like this out loud but he was really cool.

"SOU-ah I mean sir Guardian of Shadows! Hi! I mean whatz up?! Ha ahaaaha!"

He waved at my dorky-ness, for shame. I attempted to disguise myself in Koyoko's words of what had happened. Man did she have a knack for trouble but she was honestly the sweetest of us sister. Souji seemed genuinely concerned about big sis. I could tell that something wasn't sitting right with her, most likely due to the one called Engei dying... Never known Koyoko to not hold back when fighting. If he died by her hand then it was an accident. Sis needed a hug but she would not want to look weak in front of her fellow warriors hmm... when did she get that sword I wonder??? That wasn't important now, what was important was securing the area and getting the wounded some more help. That's the life of a shinobi I guess hahahaa.

[mft]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Oh darn. Looks like I’m late.” The words were spoken before the Uchiha’s body had begun to materialize. A small ripple in reality appeared in the middle of the crowd of people, a man clothed in traditional Uchihan robes stepping out of the portal that he used as transport. He giggled to himself as he looked upon the scene though his face remained rather stoic in expression. After all, the scene looked pretty serious. The Ryuujin sisters seemed to be knee deep in quarrel that escalated into something more than just a simple skirmish. Someone lost their life, thrown away over something quite trivial; especially if what little Akechi had heard was true. Stupidity seemed to run rather rampant inside of this village. A brother and a sister also seemed at odds with one another, a fact that was proven to be true in a shocking number of situations.

Uchiha were past the point where the Senju were their worst enemies. The Uchiha were their own worst enemies. This world had a turned them against one another, causing Uchiha to hate themselves as much as the world envied their abilities under the guise of some predisposed notion of superiority. It led brothers and sisters to take up different names, and even take arms against one another. Akechi’s own manipulative side found it rather intriguing, the way the clan was manipulated into separating from one another and quarrelling amongst each other. However, the Uchiha in him found it sad, disappointed that they had degenerated so far. It was also a problem that needed to be solved.

”I don’t want to get in your way, Medic-san, Sou--” He almost slipped up. Giggling in his head as he thought about how ridiculous having a codename within one’s village was. He despised that type of thinking, but the ANBU loved their secrets didn’t they. ”Shadow-san,” He continued. ”Mind if I take Koyoko-san for a bit? Also… if I could have the information on where you’ll be taking that man as well.” Akechi requested, his Sharingan eyes shuffling between Koyoko and Katsu as he mentioned the unconscious man.

He really just wanted to have a conversation with them. Koyoko more than Katsu…

She did win, after all.

[Topic Entered/Got Permission/Sup guys!]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Pretty much count this as happening in between her arriving and Akechi showing up]

'Twelve minutes?!' Those words shocked Uka beyond a doubt. There was absolutely nothing she could do about the man, but she could at least see if he was completely gone. There have been cases where people have come back from the dead as much as she doubted that would happen right now. She quickly rushed over to Engei and put her ear just above where his heard should be. Nothing. The medic then quickly checked for a pulse on his right hand, but yet again that was a bust. "Time of death...<i></i> Uka looked at her watch, taking into account the information Koyoko had given her " ****. Cause of death - ****( a little hard to tell, but fill in the blanks haha)<i></i> She added, but now wasn't the time to waste any more of it.

The young woman half-ran towards the other man on the ground.She recognized him, but that wasn't something to worry about now. His breathing was slow and he was bleeding very heavily. Also there could be other things at play right now, but Uka couldn't really know without some tests and there was no time for waiting right now. If only that technique was ready. 'Damn it why is it taking me that much time.....hurry it up! She urged herself. Hand seals started quickly flowing in her hands as she attempted to at least slow his bleeding down for now. It was slowly going down, but not fast enough and there were more pressing concerns right now. His body had multiple sword cuts covering it and those had to be dealt with.

The medic took a small bottle out of one of the multple bags covering her belt and quickly began applying it to the bigger open wounds. It was a mix of multiple dried herbs such as Agrimony, Plantian and Small Thistle and multiple others. Her mother had shown her the effects it had on stopping bleeding a long time a go and now Uka had to hope the proven formula would work. After she had done that her focus shifted on actually trying to close the wounds as best as she could. It was a matter of keeping him alive for now rather than permanently dealing with the issues at hand and that was all she could do at this point. Not without any help. Someone addressed her, but Uka did her best to ignore it as she couldn't afford for her attention to wane. A sigh escaped her lips as she put the bottle on the ground next to herself and ran through a second set of handseals. While it wouldn't really help with the open wounds she had to make sure anything internal was at least patched up. How effective it would be she just couldn't know....

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
3e5b419f-bf8a-44f9-b61d-a2291a1e923f_zpsf1f3bfee.jpg

"The Chief of the village, Tsuchikage-sama... He'll want a talk with him. I'm sure the entire council would want a word... So this one's name is Engei and he Katsu... I wonder if Engei has family?

I over heard the medic announce Engei's time of death which made things that much more real. He really was gone and his gift to me is proof that he existed. I stood and stepped back from Souji in order for his hands to fall from my shoulders. He was comforting truly but I was a warrior... As much as I was enjoying his support and comfort, I also needed to remain strong on my own. Weakness was not of the Ryujin clan and so it was my duty to up hold such laws of my people. Still, I allowed myself to whisper to him softly. He was close enough to hear my words which was fine considering the words were for him and only him, </COLOR></B>"Thank you... Souji."<i></i> I nodded to him and even managed to slip a smile. The smile was a bit forced I admit but how else could I show that I was ok... I wasn't ok... was I? Suddenly a warping in reality appeared right near and forming from was a familiar face. <COLOR color="#BF40FF"><B>"Akechi!" I had only met him once and that was under similar circumstances. How ironic to have to meet him this way again. He offered his help the last time even though he did not have to. I refused help then but perhaps this time I'd except. He seemed familiar with Souji in a way that me and Mikana was. He asked Souji for permission to take me for a bit... The gesture was indeed cute and one I was inclined to except. A change in scenery would do me much good. I looked to Souji and then back to Akechi...

"No, I have nothing else to report about the situation. May I be excused? I'd like to take Akechi up on his offer for drinks if the offer still stands... I need to relieve myself of this place if that's ok...."

The medical nin had moved to Katsu and was fast at work. Looking over there, I knew she was on another level than I in medical prowess. There was nothing I could do for Katsu unlike her. He was in good hands clearly and it was about that time to leave. I didn't wish to be in her way...

[ooc: Sup Akechi!]
[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Its something about you..."]"Yeah, he has a sister in the hospital.", nodding to Koyoko he would look to the sky for a moment, knowing that this man had not gone to a better place. He felt it in his soul. It was a horrid feeling to know that a being would never feel the embrace of peace. Subtle, but he could feel Koyoko presence, "No problem, anytime.", The thank you was all he wanted to hear. Warriors had hearts and emotions as well. You could only take so much before breaking down and succumbing to the wretched world around you. She was jumped. Attacked and potentially could've been killed. Of course she was going to need someone to let her know things were going to be fine. Souji was on who may have seen distant at times. His emotions always never shown on his face aside from a smirk here or there, but it was definitely not something he was going to reveal openly all the time. He was a warrior too. He lived by the code and knew the risks. Though, he also knew what it was like to lose a comrade. He would never want that to happen to his... dare he say it(?), his friends. The Ryujin Family. Long since having a tier of protector of the village, he respected them. All of them. Either way though... Akechi entered the scene and Souji would greet him as well.

"Oi... You and Mikana. Hehe.", referencing his name nearly being uttered. It did annoy him a bit, but it was daft of him to use his code name around people he trusted. So, he'd look to Lightning to the answers for that soon. Either way, he'd respond to them before going over to Mikana, "Sure Koyoko... I'll clean up here have fun with your drinks." though before he would get the chance to give Mikana a hug. The hug he'd wanted to give her for a while. Turning his head to Akechi, "Not to be rude, but I do not answer to you. Nor do I have orders to answer to you... If Koyoko or Mikana want me to disclose that information, I shall but as of this moment, I am not allowed to do so. Nor would I on normal circumstances...", nodding and turning back to Miikana he'd open his arms to embrace the girl for a moment before pulling away and moving his stray hairs from his face.

"Once I'm done with this, how about we do something too Mikana?" it'd be nice to actually get the chance to talk to this girl for once. He met the other two on separate occasions but why did he like Mikana so much more then them? Maybe it was her general attitude, Koyoko and Kyoko looked like twins... aside from their names he could barely tell them apart. Mikana was different, fun and exciting to Souji. Definitely someone he would take out on Missions with just to smash faces when given the chance. Hehe. Though, there wasnt much more outside of that, she was indeed... the youngest Ryujin sister.[/legend]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not sure what just happened there but it looked as if Souji and big sis had a moment... She said something to him that I could not quite hear. He replied with a thank you... thank you for what??? What did she say? I wasn't trying to look noisy so I didn't ask but instead allowed them to share their moment. Suddenly, from out of no where! No seriously, out of no where! A friendly stranger from the past showed up. Much like before he showed up to help but like before no one needed it hahaaa just like me, Irony! Akechi I believed! He requested to take my big sis away for some unknown reason -.- hmmm, I hope he wasn't trying to get fresh over there. I gave him a suspicious glare as his request was a little more than generous. Something straight out of a book made by big sis Kyoko if she could read hahaaahaa! Just as I was about to say something along those lines to Akechi, Souji asked me out! My heart nearly skipped a beat just then. I started blushing and turning red and everything, oh God I'm sad. I tried to act cool but quickly forgot the definition. What was wrong with me, seriously girl, get it together. Would you believe that my little pep talk to myself did absolutely nothing for me. I put on a smile and attempted to compose myself when responding.

"Sure! I mean ha yeah, sounds cool. Anything I can do to help out?"

Dope Dope Dope, why oh why did I ask him that? Now it's going to sound like I can't wait for him to be done so we could hang out. Man... I continued to smile all while internally, I was putting a Rasengan to my face.

[mft]

[ooc: oh I'm next LOL ok ok post coming. sry for delay.]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”The offer still stands, Koyoko-san.” Akechi laughed, grinning as he walked over toward the woman. She really did remind him of Kyoko. They resembled each other in demeanor, in fact all three of these Ryujin girls all resembled each other. It kind of made him wonder how such a brash bunch of girls could be looked at as role models, especially now that Endo had promoted them to “Kage Guard.” They didn’t seem to fit the mold, but maybe he didn’t know of their true nature. After all, Koyoko managed to kill a man and injure another by her lonesome. Combining her abilities with that of her other two sisters would probably make for a rather fearsome bunch of kunoichi.

In fact, that was what made them so damn interesting to Akechi…

One purpose of his arrival seemed to have been handled, but there was still another Uchiha that he needed to talk to. Though he nearly lost his life to another of his brethren, he still deserved a chance to become something greater than what he currently was. After all, he was an Uchiha just like Akechi and Koyoko. This man was faced the same challenges that they all would inevitably face. The world was simply made up that way. Of course, it seemed like there was a med nin too caught up in her work to notice the request, and a shadow who took a request as an order that wanted to stick a thorn in that plan.

”Orders? When did I order you to do anything?” Akechi giggled, wondering what caused Souji to come off as such an overzealous prick. I mean, just who was he trying to impress with all of this false bravado. ”I only asked for a favor. If you don’t want honor a favor among men then fine. I’ll just figure out later, especially since you are in such a salty mood.” There were certain words and phrases that Akechi avoided using for the time being. After all, he knew tension were rising really high at the moment, and maybe Souji was just another victim of heightened emotions. Whatever the case maybe, Akechi was ready to walk toward the nearest bar for those drinks he was promised.

”Shall we, Koyoko-san? I get the impression that I’m stepping on fingers or something.”

And with that he made his way toward some bar. Hopefully, Koyoko knew where he should go because Akechi was just aimlessly walking off in some random direction.

Guess he really just wanted to get outta there, eh?

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Its something about you..."]"Excuse me then, I was under the impression you were asking me to give you something I'm not liable to give you without permissions being granted...", shaking his head, Souji was always so very serious. So so very serious. He was always on duty for so long it seemed like he never had down time. He was a lacky. He had no power over his own life, and it was slowly driving him insane. Though, just the frown on his face as he spoke said enough. Sighing though he would look back to the now red, "Heh, You look excited. No big deal, I'd say lets go to the Hot Springs, but I'd rather not make you feel any sort of way. So maybe we can just chill in Arcadia, get a bite to eat and talk...", nodding he would turn back to Koyoko and then going to lean down to the body of Katsu...

"Maybe the medic-san wants to come too?", nodding it was gonna be interesting, but this wasnt a date or anything he just rather liked Mikana because of her tenacity, and he'd definitely look to help her find a boytoy that'd treat her right. Thats if she was into that sort of thing, women these days you could never honestly tell. Shaking his head at the thought, Souji summoned a scroll and laid it out next to him before taking a deep breath, looking to Uka, "I'm going to take him to Hope's Clinic. Its not too far from here and maybe you can finish the healing on him, I'll station there and have notify the authorities to watch him...", this was looking more and more like the thing with Mikana wasnt going to happen. He didnt much trust anyone else watching this guy.

"Scratch that Mikana... I'll just bring food to the Clinic and we can chill there and talk until this guy wakes up.", nodding he'd continue, "Then after I finish the interrogation, I'll take you to the Wonderland Cafe, or Skyfall or whereever you wanna go. Just wanna hang out.", and that was all right? RIGHT!? RIGHT MIKANA!?[/legend]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I was waiting on Katsu to post, but i'll post later tonight or tomorrow.]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Situations like these is precisely why Uka hated fights between shinobi. The damage was just so extensive she didn’t know where to begin in the first place and yet there was still one more people to take a look at after that. She didn’t really know who else had participated and she couldn’t only hope it wasn’t this bad because time was quickly tick ticking away. The only sound that was filling her ears right now was the beating of her own heart, blocking everything else out. As a medic some people might consider that block her own mind put on her a failure, but it was more of a blessing. It let her focus on what she was doing more than she normally could. It was just a matter of perspective.

The medic took out a small black box out of yet another pouch on her belt and soon another small bottle. She opened the box to reveal a special needle and the bottle was a small ethanol burner. The thread went through the hoop and the metal went over the open flame. It was a matter of finesse, a matter of sterilization and a matter of life. If open wounds like these were left it would either lead to death or to infection. Sure stitching them up still could cause them to get infected, but the paste she had put on would help with that. The risk of leaving them be was just far greater, a risk there was no point in taking. Uka took a third bottle out, whilst carefully heating the needle over the flame with her left hand. She then quickly poured a small amount of iodine over the largest wound, careful not to make too much of the paste leak out.

This part was easily the hardest, especially if Katsu decided to wake up at this point, so she had to take at least some very basic precautions. It was a matter of trying to keep him as still as possible, while she took care of the bigger cuts and for that she had to apply pressure on his chest with her entire right arm. There was no doubt that even if wounded, actually especially if wounded, someone could draw out on unexpected strength. A mixture of shock and adrenaline was more than enough to override the limiters on our muscles, especially for someone with shinobi training. Uka placed her arm over his chest and shoulders, using her body weight to make sure he won’t move, but also taking care to not stop his breathing. Now it was just a matter of closing the bigger wounds. She took the needle out of the flame and prepared herself for the long we minutes ahead.

Small drops of sweat had formed on her forehead, but at least now it was over. For now that is. It would take a while for him to recover, but as long as there weren’t any complications she had done everything she could. Everything was up to Katsu now. Uka unhooked one of her empty pouches off her belt and carefully placed it under his head. It wasn’t necessary, but rather something she wanted to do, however her work wasn’t done. The medic stood up and took her forehead protector, wiping her brow with it before putting it into one of her pockets. ”Okay then who else was involved in the fight. I want to take a look at the extent of damage you have taken before my colleagues arrive.”<i></i> She said calmly, looking at the people, who had been standing around her whilst she worked. ”Mr Shadow was it?”<i></i> Uka directed her attention towards the Anbu without letting anyone answer her previous question quite yet. ”I’ve patched him up, but he is in quite the state. I think the best idea would be to take him to a hospital before any of your anbu stuff. Also can i take a look at the weapons that were used in the fight?”<i></i> The adrenaline rush was still running through her system, making her forger her own insecurities for at least a short while. As much as she hated to admit it the only moments when she felt herself were situations which tested her ability to the maximum.

[5 OOC days have passed so continuing on. If you want to end up dying Katsu do it a bit later would ya haha. Uka busted her behind trying to save you]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
6d5d5590-6b78-4234-a76d-d7e2ace87e09_zps28f22722.jpg
|
Not sure what just happened with Souji and Akechi just now... I saw both points of views and a clear misunderstanding but nothing as big of a deal as what was in front of me. I was at a lose for words and so I let them handle their own dispute. Would have been funny if it weren't so disrespectful to the chunnin now identified as Engei. He had a younger sister... I would have to visit her tomorrow and report what went down today. We had bearers of bad news but out of respect, I'd be the one to tell her. Engei was a warrior and deserved a warrior's burial for his service with all the proper respects. Akechi called out to me, breaking me from my spacing out. He was already walking away at this time but definitely in the wrong direction... I gave a light bow to Souji and the others before following behind Akechi however I did not get far. The medic had more questions, questions concerning me mainly. With sword in hand, I poked Akechi in the back with the hilt in order to alert him to my presence behind him. Hopefully this gesture would cause him to wait for me before hurrying to the wrong direction.

"I was the one involved in the fight... The injuries I received are as you see, minimum... Nothing a warrior can't shrug off. As far as the weapons used... Chunin Engei used this sword to assault me and medic Katsu. Katsu used ninja dolls to attack me... and my weapon of choice... my will, I guess."

[mft]​
[/col]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Well then we shall see..."]"Right. Well I'd rather not move the guy right now, might cause more harm to him than normal, but for Engei we need to schedule a burial ritual with his known family as well as the burning of the corpse.", nodding to himself then looking to Koyoko before turning to Uka and Mikana, Souji would shake his head, they couldnt move Katsu's body. It might have ended up badly on his part and they could get sued which would lead to more paperwork. Souji would shake his head and frown, "Should I get some food while we wait for him to come to?", he didnt want to be sitting here on an empty stomach... but he had more than himself to worry about.

[Short post]
<i>[/legend]</i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Uh huh.” Think for yourself for a change Souji. That was what he wanted to tell the man, but right now wasn’t the time. Hell, it wasn’t even the right time for them to be arguing like little school girls over who had the better eraser pencil. A grunt, a wave and move in the wrong direction was all that Akechi chose to do at this point. Until he got poked in the back by Koyoko. ”I’ll wait.” The man responded, finding himself a wall to prop himself on with folded arms and a rather indifferent look across his face.

Everyone was so apologetic about this situation. Koyoko seemed disheartened about the man’s death, though he threatened her with deadly force. Souji seemed to be concerned with making sure that the man’s corpse was still handled with dignity. The medic had her head down, trying her damndest to save the weaker Uchiha who barely clung to his life. It was different than what he was used to in Sunagakure. It wasn’t a bad thing but it wasn’t a good thing to Akechi either. It was just different. Another example of a culture that he couldn’t understand.

”Or those eyes that you were blessed with. They underestimated the will and the power of the Uchiha. That alone sealed their fate,” Akechi chimed in, speaking rather plainly as he commented on his view of the events. They believed themselves to be at an advantage by attacking the girl while she was alone…

They were wrong.

[Not leaving yet I suppose]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yo guys, I mean readers, I mean um whoever! I'm not going to say I was disappointed or anything when Souji invited the med nin or cancelled plans for nice time at the hot springs but... uh... DAMN! Well I guess it was better that we didn't go to the hot springs in all, ya know cause um... yeah. But WHY! Why was he inviting that med nin and worst of all why do I care. I started glaring at the girl which wasn't right but I was helpless against my strange emotions. She was definitely a hard worker. She was focused and skilled enough to save Katsu. I think that's what Souji said his name was at least. It's ridiculous but... but maybe just maybe I may have a rival in love. Ha ahahaaa! Yeah right, I'm not in love that's retarded! Love is retarded haha ahaahaa! Still, why do I feel this way around this man? How silly, especially when there were more pressing matters going on. Like food and what the med nin requested. She requested more info about that battle and Koyoko was the only one to provide. Interesting, Koyoko was taking a dead man's sword. Spoils of war as we the ryujin would say. I'm sort of jealous! Had I gotten here in time, I may have had a new weapon to my collection. The thought of a trophy sword was interpreted by the talk of Uchiha... Why does that sound familiar??? Oh yeah!

"Uchiha! Oh yeah that's where I heard that before. Koyoko, granny was a Uchiha right?! She was bad ass and wielded the legendary Los Ojos de Diablos! Her eyes would shine this vibrant red and she had all sorts of unique jutsu or so we've been told... One day I'm going to create jutsu even stronger than her's Haahaaa!"

[mft]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ukas’ eyes quickly focused on the sword Koyoko held out. Pretty standard really, but the question she posed wasn’t due to any curiosity, no far from it. Maybe she was a little bit too paranoid about it, but there was always the possibility of poison and the other Kunoichis’ words pretty much confirmed it. If this was the sword that was used against her fallen colleague then without a doubt there was poison on it. As for ninja puppets they were also most-likely completely soaked in it. ”The fact that you can stand and walk around is a good sign for sure, but I would really prefer to treat your injuries before you do anything else. However if you promise to go get them checked out later I could let you go as long as you drink this”<i></i> The medic said calmly, but there was a strong hint of sternness in her voice. With the adrenaline of the situation wearing off and Mikana trying to burn a hole through her head it was becoming harder and harder to maintain this attitude. Hopefully it would be all over soon enough.

Without a doubt she would prefer to make sure everyone who was involved would make a recovery no matter what their fate after that might be, but it did seem as if Koyoko was mostly alright. Although there was no way of her knowing about any other damage that might have been sustained in places the eyes cannot see. Uka took out yet another small vial from her packs, but this one was somewhat different. It was smaller than the others for sure and had a slight reddish colour. The other rather unhelpful factors were its’ absolutely awful taste and smell, but even if it was like that the fact remained that this was a rather potent antiserum for a few poisons which might have been used. There was no real way for her to test which one was in fact used in a timely manner, but this would suffice at least for now.

”Here. Make sure you drink all of it and if you feel anything strange later make sure you visit the clinic okay?”<i></i> The medic handed her the vial, not taking no for an answer. It was after all her job to make sure Koyoko drank it. As soon as that was done Uka would turn her attention to Mr. Shadow. ”I’m fine thank you. I’ll keep an eye on Katsu if you want to get some food, but he isn’t really going to go anywhere anytime soon with wounds like those.”<i></i> She said with a light smile. It was more out of courtesy than out of happiness or anything of the sort. Now it was time to just sit and wait for our little brawler to wake up. Her gaze shifted towards him as she rested against a nearby wall.

[Don’t let me stop you from leaving now haha. As long as you drink that Antidote all is fine and dandy.]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
dcee1e46-cb3c-4f18-832a-a34b652544f2_zpsa67626b0.jpg
|
"Umm..."

What in the world was this toxic waste called medicine she was handing me? The smell was repulsive and gross... I have seen many battles, shinobi lay dead before me feet and open flesh wounds with blood gushing out so why? Why did this vial of smelly liquid cause me to gag and my stomach to cringe? Everyone was staring as if I were in a bar and was challenged to a game of hard shots... I am a warrior damn it, I can't be seen backing down regardless of the challenge. I looked at the medic with stern eyes as if she had given me an impossible challenge... the challenge has been excepted. There was no backing down now, not while everyone was watching. Looking back at the vial my face started to twitch just a little. I gripped the damn bottle with all my might and shoved the thing against my lips. Holding my breath did nothing to prevent the vile taste of God knows what. Just what was this? Holding the liquid in my mouth I attempted to shift the contents to my throat but to no avail. My throat rejected the awful thing and forced it away. NO! I shouted to my throat, the conversation with in me could be seen on my face. An internal struggle had already begun. I refuse to spit back up the liquid but my mouth could not take much more of the horrid taste. I focused my chakra into my mouth, something I had never done, to force the vile thing down. The liquid collided once more to my throat causing me to gag once more however... this inner commotion caused my concentration to break and the chakra I was focusing into my tongue had a inverse effect. Instead of increasing the strength in my tongue, my chakra increased the sensitivity of my pallet and taste buds causing my body to go into shock. The liquid was forced done somehow but the impact lanuched me off of my feet and to the ground. I could not even scream for help but instead lost conciousness... I was... I was... defeated...

[mft]​
[/col]

[ooc: Congrats Uka, you are the first to defeat Koyoko.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back