Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting! [Private][Keiji, Kahako, Junko]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Monday, 9:55am – Kitsune’s office.

The day had started out alright. Kitsune had received several reports about the various procedures in progress, requests for funding for some experiments, and the usual administration paperwork. Now though, something completely different was going to happen. She had called for a meeting. The ones called in were Keiji, and Kahako, the two remaining Medical Chiefs. The last participant was Junko, the student of the former sennin Daisuke. Hopefully they’d arrive promptly seeing as the meeting was set for 10:00am.

Kitsune herself was sitting behind the grand desk, shuffling papers around to organize everything better. If someone knocked the door ”Enter!” would be the reply she’d give. Until everyone summoned were present, she’d go over what she wanted to discuss with them in her head. It was important business, for sure. She also pulled out a drawer and made sure the two small boxes were still residing within. One would be given to Keiji, and another would be given to Kahako. As for Junko… Well, he didn’t get a box, but he would still be part of this meeting. He’d get his pick of assignments, whether it was harvesting organs or just plain ol’ working at the hospital.

Only a few more minutes, and my first official meeting as a medical Sennin will begin. This’ll be interesting… I just hope Kahako and Keiji aren’t late for this. she thought as she ran a hand through her red hair and then shook her head so her hair would sit better. She was dressed in one of her usual outfits, consisting of a black skirt, a red button up shirt, and her jeweled choker that was covering up the scar on her throat.

[MFT; WC: 285]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
2iizz35.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Since the entire incident of his sensei's death, Junko had been an individual of few words except when it came to associating with his brother. His mind filled with various thoughts and images of the committed crime. The negativity consumed him little by little as the days past. He had yet to properly release his emotion and frustration. Sure, he looked like himself, but he was quite different on the inside. He hadn't had any alone time, and working day to day was surely a stressor.

Yet, Junko pushed through. Still showing his dedication as a medical ninja in honor of his sensei. Dressed in his usual black suit with gold trimmings, Junko held his jacket as he entered the hospital. His face showed no emotion as his stare was as deadly as his blade that rested at his side. Today, he had a meeting with the new medical sennin. She was said to be quite an eye full. Due to the autopsy, Junko knew her and Keiji was present during the murder and from his notes and conclusions, they were the likely ones in helping to cover the bodies.

Shaking his head in disgust, Junko knocked. his knock was a bit forceful and loud due to his hidden anger, it would surely alarm an individual.

"Enter!"

Entering into the sennins office, Junko immediately noticed the dramatic change. Looking to his right where Daisukes paths would usually be located, Junko remained silent with disappointment. Setting his cold stare on the woman, Junko slowly approached, observing the room that made his stomach flip. "Reporting in, Tsuyoshi Junko." Junko said in his normal tone. With his luck, he didn't have to remain in the room for long. Let alone with two people that were possibly traitors.

[Topic Entered]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a long while since Kahako graced the doors of the Aesculapium. Well, as a doctor at least. She had just been there last week with her newborn Susumu. Just a regular check up. Along with the occasional squeal of happiness from her coworkers.

But now, Kahako was cleared to return to her duties. And with the Shinrya staff taking full care of her happy baby boy, Kahako was ready to return to her work. Which apparently meant a meeting with her new medical sennin. Sorrow and pride filled Kahako’s heart at Kitsune’s promotion. It was truly a shame that Daisuke couldn’t have seen it.

As she turned the corner, she saw a flash of white fabric pass through the restored doors. How long ago it was since she was last there seeing smoke smoldering from the very cracks? But that was the past. As Sukino warned her, it was dangerous to linger in it. Catching the door before it completely closed, Kahako heard Junko report to Kitsune. “Tsuyoshi-kun,” Kahako called out to him with a jovial tone in her voice as she stuck her head in the door. “Hisashiburi.” Walking up to Kitsune’s desk, Kahako slid a paper to the woman.

“I told you I would get my release from maternal leave, Kitsune-sama. I just needed to bother Hii-kun a bit. You know how he can be with paperwork.” Turning back to Junko, Kahako gave the man a gentle smile. Kahako had known the feeling of losing someone as dear as a sensei. Kahako had been blessed with the fact that hers wasn’t, in fact, dead. Junko, however, would never be as lucky. There would never be adequate words to comfort loss. Unless they came from the one who departed. “I have been away from the division for a while Junko. Tell me, have you considered the Sentou Henkan anymore since we last spoke?”

Kahako turned and stood at an at ease stance in front of Kitsune’s desk next to the man. Kahako appeared healthier than she had before her leave, but something was different… Her eyes seemed distanced and not a bright as they once had been. To anyone who knew Kahako, it was curious. To Kitsune, it was how Kahako had been in the past months.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

X3lCmMI.jpg

"I don't like being here for your enjoyment or your affairs.. - "

[col3] " - Is what I'd love to say, but y'know how it is.. Eternally bound and all.. But this I have to say is crossing the line, just a tad bit."
"Oh relax you'll do fine, trust me.."</COLOR><i></i>
<COLOR color="pink">"Right..." Pausing as they approached the door to the office..|Approaching the door, Keiji stood wearing his white training outfit underneath an open labcoat, freshly cleaned and not at all smelling of the many hours he had spent in his study the previous night, so it wasn't his clothes that would sell him short, it was however his eyes, as they were dreary, dark and the red veins was excruciatingly apparent inside of them. Like he had been on several dangerous medicinal herbs just to keep his body going. (He naturally didn't, he did however smoke an extensive amount so his breathe might not be the best at this point)

Behind him walked a short, red haired girl wearing a dark purple Gi and Hakama tied tightly around her waist. She had bright orange eyes and a was holding a tablet and pen in her hand like a smart assistant would. Her hair was massive, larger than her head, great curls, and some of it tied in a bun (that didn't seem to help at all) on the top of her head.

Knocking on the door, and hearing the appropriate response he opened up the door and walked in with a disrespectful yawn (unintentional) "Yooo!" He said in midst yawn as walked in, followed swiftly and with short steps behind him came the girl into the room. Steadily walking up to the desk of Kitsune, "Yo, Suzaku Keiji showing up, granted slightly late, sorry about that." After which he promptly took a few steps back and plumped down on one of the leather couches in the office, the girl swiftly taking place behind the couch, peeking her eyes above the back pillows, like a sneaky burglar looking to assess her victims.

He didn't seem to utterly care for whoever else was at the meeting, but the second he had walked in, midst yawn and speaking his eyes had pierced the situation and noticed that Kahako wasn't her usual self. And before anyone else had commented.
"Ooy.. Kahako-Chan, how goes the ANBU business?" He spoke in a rude, but friendly tone as he picked his ears with his pinky. He had only heard rumors of her absence and why she was gone, included the occurences that had lead up to her return. But Keiji was more interested in hearing it straight from the source of it all. "Got any news?"|[/col3]
VDS8G04.gif

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Ah, Tsuyoshi-kun, glad you could make it on such short notice.” Kitsune said with a smile ”Suzaku-kun and Higa-san should be along any minute now.” she said, looking at the clock over on the wall. Then, as if on cue, Kahako entered the room. A piece of paper was slid across her desk and Kitsune looked at it, then nodded. ”He’s a real stickler for paperwork, yes.” she said and chuckled. ”Though, I’m glad you got it done. Please, have a seat Kahako-chan.”

Now they were just waiting for Keiji. And a few minutes later, he walked into the office, a bit late, but present nonetheless. Kitsune nodded and placed her arms on the desk, and folded them. ”The reason I called this meeting is quite simple. Kahako, and Keiji, you’re the only medical chiefs on staff right now. As such, I hereby promote you both to heads of your respective departments rather than just being acting heads. All necessary privileges will be assigned to you.” she said, and opened the drawer she had opened before anyone entered, withdrew the two boxes, and got out of her chair. ”Stand up if you please.” she said to the two chiefs.

Once they stood up, she’d fasten the pins on their collars, they looked like the one Kitsune was wearing, except they were of gold, rather than the one Kitsune had that was white gold. The pin had a caduceus staff with lightning bolts rather than snakes, and thunderbird wings rather than regular wings, all on a circular cloud. ”Congratulations to the both of you.” Kitsune said and sat down once again. ”I don’t have a pin for you Tsuyoshi-kun, but I do have something else for you. You can have your pick of assignments here. I trust your skills enough. Your growth will not be neglected.” she said and held up her hand, showing the mark on her palm which she could hide at will. Junko would recognize it as being a mark of the feline contract.

She looked the younger man directly in the eyes. ”I trust you know who gave me this.” she said and leaned back in her chair after making the mark fade. ”Again. Any assignment you wish to have, except those reserved for chiefs of course. You may even request an exam, and I’ll see to it that you get one.”

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
“I have been away from the division for a while Junko. Tell me, have you considered the Sentou Henkan anymore since we last spoke?”

"Yes, I have. I actually was planning on visiting the new ANBU sennin about that after the meeting Kahako. We could go together to get everything in order or can you handle everything?" Junko said ending by setting his eyes on her stomach. Their was news about Ayumu being hospitalized after a mission. He stepped down from his sennin position Due to his injury that cut off his manipulation of chakra. It was a unique injury indeed, but the glorious medical branch of kumogakure managed to rehabilitate him. Wanting to join the sentou Henka division, Junko decided to check on the former sennin when ever possible, Asking about him occasionally. Someone mentioned his release yesterday, meaning he was probably using Jutsu all willy nilly.

moments later, keiji entered with a little one. He seemed stressed as he gave his greetings with his assistant working on her tablet. Nodding at keiji and ignoring his upcoming antics with Kahako, It was time to get down to business as Junko took a seat.

”The reason I called this meeting is quite simple. Kahako, and Keiji, you’re the only medical chiefs on staff right now. As such, I hereby promote you both to heads of your respective departments rather than just being acting heads. All necessary privileges will be assigned to you.”

Observing their promotion Junko sat quietly, unbothered by the fact that he wasn't becoming a medical chief. He had been working hard, doing the best he could making it up the ranks. It simply wasn't his time and Junko was cool with that. After all, he didn't even know if he could trust the branch he worked so hard to be apart of after his sensei's death. little did his colleagues know, he was a wild card.

"I don’t have a pin for you Tsuyoshi-kun, but I do have something else for you. You can have your pick of assignments here. I trust your skills enough. Your growth will not be neglected.”

Junkos eyes widened a bit as the new sennin lifted her palm. Revealing the mark of the feline, Junkos stomach began to flip. Still barely reacting, Junko remained silent. "Did Daisuke..." Junko thought as he looked the sennin in the eyes.

”I trust you know who gave me this."

"He did, but why!" Junko thought as he couldn't believe his eyes. little did she know, she managed to piss Junko off and it was only their first meeting. Daisuke gave the gift of the feline contract to an individual that possibly ended up Betraying the village he worked so hard to protect! How could she stand the fact of not assisting Daisuke on that day? (Not that Junko knows exactly what happened) Things could've been very different and his sensei could've still been alive. "Being apart of the feline contract, we are basically family." Junko thought with an urge to cut off the B#@% hand.

"Again. Any assignment you wish to have, except those reserved for chiefs of course. You may even request an exam, and I’ll see to it that you get one.”

Nodding, Junko kept his composure without getting out of character. after all, it was only a possibility. A strong possibility. "Any assignment. At least I get to keep my freedom to move and do what I want." Junko thought thinking on the positive side. "Thank you. I would be happy with an exam, but I'd need a little time to figure and sort something's out. Assignment wise, I'd like to have a mission that requires me to leave the village for a while. By the time I return, I'd be more then ready for an exam." Junko said calmly in response.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She gave Junko a smile, not quite reaching her eyes, but calming none the less. “Though your transfer is ultimately handled and approved by sensei and myself, it is always good to have the recommendation of the ANBU sennin since you’ll be working directly with his personnel,” she mentioned as she heeded her sensei and took one part of the leather couch. “I have to meet with him myself actually. I was never fully acquainted to Ayu- Kogami-sama’s successor...”

Before she could continue the conversation, Keiji make his grand, yowling appearance into the room. Following closely behind him was a small, remarkably adorable redhead girl who appeared to be nothing more than Keiji’s assistant. ‘Thank Raiden,’ she thought. The medical savant needed one desperately. Her orange irises mildly peaked Kahako’s curiosity, but she spent no more than a second analyzing the girl. ‘hmm… Demon decent?… Low probability, but not impossible.’

She paid little attention to Keiji’s greeting until he called out to her directly. He had taken a position on the other side of the couch. Leaning comfortable in his glorious, overexaggerated pajamas and all. “Well without me, I would hope Suzaku-san.” Another unfulfilled smile, nothing at all like the fake exaggerated tone she would usually give her rival. “Being a new mother and all.” Turning her attention back to Kitsune, a flash of blue color ran across her vision. She paid it no mind, instead listening to Kitsune begin their meeting.

Kitsune nodded and placed her arms on the desk, and folded them. ”The reason I called this meeting is quite simple. Kahako, and Keiji, you’re the only medical chiefs on staff right now. As such, I hereby promote you both to heads of your respective departments rather than just being acting heads. All necessary privileges will be assigned to you.” Kahako blinked a little in surprise before standing just as Keiji did. The pins presented to them were of simple gold elegance, and this was the first showing of real emotion Kahako had felt in a long time. Her last being the moment she heard the first wailing cries of her son. Congratulations…

“...both of you.” Kahako caught, missing the first few words of Kitsune’s sentence. ”I don’t have a pin for you Tsuyoshi-kun, but I do have something else for you. You can have your pick of assignments here. I trust your skills enough. Your growth will not be neglected.” Holding up her hand, Kitsune showed her palm, an interesting glyph appearing on it. ”I trust you know who gave me this.”

It would take simple logic to realize that Kitsune was more than likely talking about Daisuke. The fact that he passed something down to his next in line was not really surprising. What was surprising was Junko’s reaction, or rather, his lack of one. A sensei in their field was a treasured companion. For weeks Kahako was barely able to manipulate her chakra at the news of Kitsune's death. Her sadness seeped into everything she did. Everything she said. But Junko just blinked once and calmly requested to be sent on a long term mission away from the village. As if Kitsune offered him a couple of cookies and a pat on the back. It was true everyone handled grief in their own way, but something seemed off about Junko’s projection of himself.

“An extended mission with ANBU operatives can be made easily available,” she advised, adjusting her newly acquired pin slightly, “but, as I said, the appropriate approvals will need to be made. Not necessarily a test, but an understanding of how you perform both mentally and physically in the field should be done before you leave on one of these missions.” Finally having it positioned just the way she wanted it, Kahako sighed with a smile and crossed her arms behind her. “Plus you probably should get to know your new division head before you skip town on me, no?” Once again the smile was warming, but not quite all the way there. For now, she kept her observations to herself. After all, she just had a feeling that something was off with no proof that something was wrong.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

X3lCmMI.jpg

"Was that it?" he couldn't help but think as the pin was placed on his vestment. "Well, uh, thanks.." He commented as Kitsune went back to her desk.
Keiji was already the leader of the Harvesters. And as the sole individual fully recognized already as the leader of the Harvester due to him being the 'protegé' of Kushin. All this was, was a mere formality. It was like getting a worthless prize for having been a part of the human race successfully. He didn't feel proud or anything of the sort, more annoyed that he had to pay attention to such trivialities, and waste his time on the social en-devour of dealing with his fellow professionals in the field. Even though Junko is hardly in the big leagues. But he's getting there.

"Quiet your nerves Suzaku!" The hound echoed in his mind as he sat back down on the couch. Meanwhile listening in on Kahako's little speech to the apparent frustrated student of Daisuke's.
Not to mention how arrogantly Kitsune seemed to show forth the mark and contract bestowed upon him the sensei and Sennin that was his predecessor. It almost seemed like he was taunting that lad. Keiji couldn't help but wipe his face in shame, he let his Sennin die for this charade? No. He didn't. But he accepted the circumstances that was as there isn't much else he can do at this point. Except bide his time and simply continue on with his work as time progresses. All he wanted was to be left alone.

"Mother.. Mother.. Mother.. Mother.. Mother.." the words echoed in his mind like a windmill forever turning as the winds never stopped. Kahako was a mother. A small grin would appear underneath his hand holding up his face as he leaned forward still in partial shame but also in hilarity over officially hearing it from her mouth. Behind the couch the girl standing behind him quickly leaped up and smacked Keiji with her writing tablet. "GYAAH!" Keiji screamed as he caressed his head in reaction to the pain from her massive slap. He leaned back up and looked at her with a pained glare with which she stared back, looming like a hawk with a serious frown. He apparently had a thought he shouldn't have, he agreed with himself.

Then nodding at her, like a synchronous thought was shared between the two. Keiji looked at the others paying proper attention to the dialogue occurring with Kahako suggesting an ANBU mission for Junko.
"You speak like he's already made a choice, Kahako-chan~" He said nonchalantly as he leaned back in the couch, looking up at the others.
"Give the man time to think straight, he's been through quite a heavy ordeal." His face grew a bit mellow and dark and he looked out of the windows. "It isn't easy to lose a Sensei.."
He let silence grew in the room for a few seconds as he turned and looked back at Junko. "Take your time, just don't forget about the rest of us while you're out there dancing with blades. Y'hear? And I'd take up Kahako's suggestion of getting a check-up. Just to make sure everything is okay. We're all here to help." He knew from personal experience those were the secret words he himself wish to hear from anyone at the time Kushin left, when Umashi died by his own hand, when he lost his family, and when everything came crashing around him.

Swiftly switching the subject Keiji clapped his hands as he turned a serious gaze to Kahako "SO! .. When can I meet the little tyke? I'd like to finally get a proper challenge in finger wrestling!" He said as he was rubbing his hands together excitingly.

qMXyh42.gif

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune leaned forwards, placing her arms on her desk, looking at the three of them ”Now then. As you may know, we don’t have as many members anymore due to the academy students mainly taking an interest in the ANBU branch. It’s nice and all, but we’re in need of more medical professionals.” she said in a no-nonsense tone. ”Generally, we plain and simple just need more people. Now. Does any of you three have any ideas regarding bringing more people into the branch? If so, now’s the time to speak up.” she continued, looking briefly at each of them.

She sighed lightly and leaned back in her chair ”It’s been a rough ride so far, but we’re going to come out on top. Even if Isaki-san, and Daisuke-san aren’t around anymore. Tsuyoshi-kun, Keiji-kun is right. If you need any help, or anything, just let us know. You’re a valued member of the team.” she said, giving him an apologetic smile. She didn’t really know what else to tell the kid, but she would be supportive if he so desired. ”Oh, right, while I have you guys here.” she said and looked at them ”Keiji-kun. I have a task for you. It’s nothing major. I need you to bring me every kinjutsu operation report you have. A copy will do just fine.” she then looked at Kahako ”Kahako-san, I’m going to need any report you might have regarding ANBU missions that involved a mednin.”

A contemplative look crossed over Kitsunes face as she leaned back. She had a lot of work to do, including making sure everything was up to date in her own files, as well as making sure that the mednin that left to assist the ANBU were taken care of as well. ”Also, Tsuyoshi-kun, seeing as you studied under Daisuke-san, I feel obligated to follow up on your training. So until I get your mission arranged, I’d like you to meet me every day, here, at 11am.” she finally said and nodded. She was basically done with the meeting. Unless the others had something to add, they’d be free to go and fulfill their tasks.

[MFT; WC: 358]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Listening to their words, it seemed to only itch at Junkos nerves. "Thank you, but this is just going to be something that I handle and coop with on my own." Junko said with a pause. "I'll be sure to get to know my division leader before I make any moves. And, I'll be sure not to forget about you guys while I'm gone." Junko said taking a look at keiji.

”Now then. As you may know, we don’t have as many members anymore due to the academy students mainly taking an interest in the ANBU branch. It’s nice and all, but we’re in need of more medical professionals. Generally, we plain and simple just need more people. Now. Does any of you three have any ideas regarding bringing more people into the branch? If so, now’s the time to speak up.”

"We should hold a series of classes for the academy students. Hopefully, they'll see the good in things and want to join." Junko said bluntly. Listening to the rest of kitsunes words, It seemed like things was coming to an end.

”Also, Tsuyoshi-kun, seeing as you studied under Daisuke-san, I feel obligated to follow up on your training. So until I get your mission arranged, I’d like you to meet me every day, here, at 11am.”

"No." Junko said in response with a long pause. Setting his cold stare on the new medical Sennin, Junko sighed. "My training is actually finished. Now, I simply follow my sensei's ways along with finding my own ninja path. Steps towards enlightenment." Junko said calmly. Putting his hands in his pockets, Junko would make his way to the door. "Thanks, but no thanks." Junko said Opening the door. "If you would, please begin the proper paper work for the Sentou Henka for me."

OOC: Sorry if post seems slack, don't want to hold things up any longer.
TLUS
Edit: Added that last sentence (Involving the paperwork)

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At Keiji’s words, Kahako wanted to backhand him. Of course she knew how difficult it was to lose a sensei. Out of the three of them, she was Raiden-blessed to have her’s back. But to throw it out there like they were discussing crumpets and tea? She settled on a sigh. She would save the facepalm for later.

"Thank you, but this is just going to be something that I handle and coop with on my own." Junko said with a pause. "I'll be sure to get to know my division leader before I make any moves. And, I'll be sure not to forget about you guys while I'm gone." Junko said taking a look at keiji. Well, at least he was able to take the blatant statement well. Maybe that odd moment of calmness wasn’t as odd as she made it out to be.

”Now then. As you may know, we don’t have as many members anymore due to the academy students mainly taking an interest in the ANBU branch. It’s nice and all, but we’re in need of more medical professionals.” Kitsune said in a no-nonsense tone.”Generally, we plain and simple just need more people. Now. Does any of you three have any ideas regarding bringing more people into the branch? If so, now’s the time to speak up.” she continued, looking briefly at each of them.

"We should hold a series of classes for the academy students. Hopefully, they'll see the good in things and want to join." Junko said bluntly.

“I second the idea on classes.” Kahako interjected. “Additionally, I believe we should encourage individual training of students who stand out to us a potential candidates for the medical branch. It is time for our generation to actively engage taking on trainees of our own,” she said more to Keiji and Junko than to Kitsune.

Kitsune looked to both Keiji and Kahako. ”Oh, right, while I have you guys here.” she said and looked at them ”Keiji-kun. I have a task for you. It’s nothing major. I need you to bring me every kinjutsu operation report you have. A copy will do just fine.” she then looked at Kahako ”Kahako-san, I’m going to need any report you might have regarding ANBU missions that involved a mednin.”

“I will compile a report for you, Sensei,” Kahako said with an affirmative bow. Waiting for this meeting to come to a close.

”Also, Tsuyoshi-kun, seeing as you studied under Daisuke-san, I feel obligated to follow up on your training. So until I get your mission arranged, I’d like you to meet me every day, here, at 11am.”

"No." There was a distinct pause. Almost to a point where Kahako had to turn to look at Junko to see why he paused the way he had. The cold stare peaking her ‘weird behavior’ alarm again. "My training is actually finished. Now, I simply follow my sensei's ways along with finding my own ninja path. Steps towards enlightenment."Junko said calmly. Putting his hands in his pockets, Junko would make his way to the door. "Thanks, but no thanks." Junko said Opening the door. "If you would, please begin the proper paperwork for the Sentou Henka for me."

“As my first act as official division leader, Tsuyoshi-san, I’ll make sure you are processed by day’s end,” she joked lightly as she followed him out. There was definitely something going on with the man, but it was clear he wasn’t going to tell anyone in the room his issues. Not willingly at least. For now, Kahako would play it by ear. “Mind coming to my office to sign some papers?”

Just before she walked out the door, Keiji pipped up, inquiring about Susumu and getting to see him. Kahako found a good moment to mess with him. Why? Because is was Keiji. “What do we say to Shinigami-sama?” She responded with a bright smile before walking out the door.

TLUS

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back