Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting the Demon [Entering Country/Private with Akkuma

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alas, the journey from her home, the country of Earth, to the country of Moon had finally come full circle. It wasn't a long and heinous trip that she imagined, quite far from it actually. The former chief had enough yen to hire a boat and its crew to ferry her to the beautiful Western Shore; where the waters sparkled and sands glistered against the sun. The ferry over the blue crystal body gave her time to reflect and contemplate a great many things, arched over the banister with her head peering over the edge - those brown eyes seeking answers in the vastness of the ocean's body. There, in her mind, existed a great deal of worry and doubt formed by thoughts of Akkuma and what he could accomplish if allowed to run amok - there was no time for his foolishness and close-minded stupidity that would inevitably leave the missing-nin collective in a state of confusion and, more importantly, vulnerability.

The swoosh of the occasion wave hitting the side of the boat shook the former chief into reality, instead of very foggy daze of questions and such. The captain would beckon his crew with orders from a cage of brown and yellow teeth, his breath wasn't pleasant either, but he was a kind and gentle man who sought to only live his life in a very honest and modest way. The crew were also honest, hard-working and down to earth men. They treated Koa like a lady, which was weird because they were very attentive, but then again why couldn't they be? The journey had taken more than a few weeks so the crew became somewhat like family to the woman, as weird as that sounded.

The ship approached a golden shore, where the crystal blue and golden grains met with a delightful consequence. The boat would mount the sands, the crew and their lady would say their farewells and offer each other kind words and warm hugs. It was a sight very strange and, oddly, sweet. Something you wouldn't really expect from a 'missing-nin' but then again that was but a title, and they were meaningless in the grand scheme of things. A few hours from there, Koa would perform a very simplistic ritual that could be felt by those nearby, but more specifically it would be felt by Akkuma like a heart palpitation. She sat in the sands with her legs crossed and hands placed on her knee caps, where the silk dress covered her flesh modestly.

"Akkuma..."

[S-Rank Run Time = 30mins till entry]
[MFT]

<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ritual, a fairly simplistic method of becoming a human beacon, was performed by simply ululating one's chakra. It reverberated against her frame, softly pulsating. The silence, however, was ended when a sharp scent of foulness entered the fray with an abrupt appearance. This foulness was derailed at the sight of the messenger bird the former chief had sent off while she rested in Iwagakure. The woman squinted her head with a smile as it approached but something would feel quite off about its presence. The closer the creature got the more obvious and repugnant the presence seemed, and it was very clear why the bird seemed so 'off'. There was familiarity in the air, that's for sure.

The cute, feathered breast would hover in front of Koa before releasing a vicious, hellish scream uncommon to that of the species - or any species for that matter. Koa wouldn't flinch but instead narrow her brown hues in a subtle rage as the bird tore itself apart, aided by this unnatural presence that had residue of Akkuma's dark spells like Gate of Enma. The woman would shake her head and become encumbered by... sadness. It was an awful thing to see something so innocent, in her eyes, killed like it was a play thing. The former chief would sigh and clench her fist, waiting for her opponent to show his face.

He would become herplaything.

[Akkuma's message received.]
[MFT]

<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been, what, like a few hours by this point? The ritual was still on-going, that's for sure, but nobody had shown face. The woman shook her head and sighed but not out of frustration but more or less disappointment. The former chief rose to her feet, her shoes already kicked off, as for the tiniest of moments she had forgotten what the day's agenda was. It was time to abandon this mission for today and seek out her other half, Onamuji, and his group. However, it would be a pleasant surprise if the demon sage did make an appearance - he did seem quite like the spineless man she had assumed he was anyway.

[Force Exit - 30mins to leave thread.]
[I'm under the assumption that there is a wait for someone else to join, other than Akkuma, so I don't fancy being tricked out of a fair fight. If you can join before I leave, that'd be awesome, but you know... Haha.]

<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back