Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Memories are life savers.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was walking back home after a long day, who knew being a shinobi and doing all the training could be so exhausting although the sun was going down starts started blinking into existence, that was a good thing at least. Asuka yawned as she walked through the streets, she was going to draw a hot bath, wash herself and go to sleep shortly after, rest was what she needed at the moment and rest was what she was going to get. She walked up the stairs to the apartment and took out her key, turning the doorknob and opening the door. “I’m home.” She said out loud, closing it behind her, leaving her shoes at the entrance. No answer came back, maybe her sister wasn’t home. Well, she was part of the ANBU so being constantly in missions wasn’t uncommon but it was always nice to have her home, made her feel as though she was part of something.

Asuka turned on the lights and walked over to the fridge, grabbing orange juice and pouring it on a glass cup. She started drinking it before she noticed something on the corner of her eye… a masked man was standing in the middle of the living room. Asuka summoned her keyblade and started sprinting towards him with the full intention of injuring whoever this masked man was. Some might think she was being too judgmental, attacking out of the blue but from her perspective, no man lived in this apartment, no one was invited and none of the people she knew wore white one-eyed masks. Asuka stared straight into the eye of the stranger holding her blade back ready for a heavy strike when she stopped… what? How… she looked closer at the eye. The Sharingan, she just got paralyzed.

“So the blade choose you, but come on.” The man stated walking towards her. “No need for such violence.” Asuka felt her head throb, as if it was trying to burst open. “I can feel your annoying other self trying to come out but thankfully the Sharingan won’t let her. Already escaped my grasp once thanks to her.” The strange man laughed but Asuka was more confused rather than anything. Other self? Who was this man?

“Who are you?” Asuka asked with fire in her eyes, she didn’t know, didn’t recognize the clothing.

“Man, that glare is just like your mother’s. Intimidating.” The man moved his head so it was inches from Asuka’s. “And your memory seems as bad as it’s always been. Surprised you didn’t recognize the mask.” His Sharingan changed, it’s design was different… the Mangekyou. “And with this my plan will not be noticed.”

Asuka eyes went wide when he spoke, the Mask… “Da-“ She felt her eyes pulsate and her vision went dark.

Inside Asuka’s mind Rayne sat in the middle of maze that constituted Asuka’s memories and thoughts, everything was a path, everything was corridor that extended as life went on creating a maze. Some corridors were so long that things were forgotten, not cared for. In front of Rayne was a projection of Asuka’s point of view, the voices she was hearing where broadcasted across the maze, she was having fun seeing Asuka struggle to become stronger. To be honest, she couldn’t stop the laugh when she failed, but felt proud of her once she succeeded. Asuka may have forgotten her life goal, but she never stopped feeling it. To stop being protected and start protecting.

But everything went sideways when she saw the man in the Mask. Her eyes filled with fear. “Chiyoe.” She spoke to herself, immediately thinking of a way out of the apartment, didn’t matter if Asuka got hurt as long as it got her out. This man could do a lot worse. But… she thought about it too much, Asuka got paralyzed by the Sharingan and for some reason, she couldn’t take control. Rayne tried and tried, she didn’t stop trying. “No no no, this can’t be happening.” She said as she kept trying. “Not now.” Out of nowhere the ground trembled, and the projection went dark. She looked up and saw Asuka’s body falling, this was the projection her broken mind made while Rayne took control but… if she was here who was? Rayne felt pain on her forehead, Asuka had fallen like a sack of potatoes to the ground. “Shit.” She ran and positioned herself to catch Asuka, but just as the 9 year old, the cheerful, full of light 9 year old touched her skin her body broke into pieces, as if a glass had been broken and the fragments broke further into nothingness. “No…” Rayne stated, eyes teary, face full of anger. “No no no no no NO!” She screamed taking control of the body.

Rayne moved Asuka’s head, then her hand trying to stand herself up. “Chiyoe.” She grunted, moving hurt, everything hurt. She could feel her mind breaking apart as they spoke. Rayne needed to get help, Asuka couldn’t be left alone. The man turned around and crouched to be on her eye level.

“Oh Rayne.” He laughed “Nice off you too join us.”

“You bastard… you killed your own daughter!” She screamed at him, rage in her eyes “You erased her existence!”

“That I did.” He stated, giving Rayne a little poke on the nose. “And since she’s the original mind, you’ll lose control soon and there’s no coming back from this and all my secrets go with you.” He laughed standing up, walking to the door and opening it “For all its worth, I did love Asuka. She was my only daughter. But sometimes duty reigns above all.” He left the apartment, god only knew where to.

“Help…” Rayne whispered, barely any strength left… her vision got blurry. “Help!” She knew her voice wasn’t strong enough, no one would hear her… this was the end. She didn’t know what she could do but only to try and slowly crawl to the entrance… very slowly.

By this time, Sokus gray necklace would’ve lighten up for a few minutes before shattering. Signaling Asuka’s apparent death.

[WC/TWC=1,022/1,022]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just as he expected, the blood flow came from the village alright. Someone was in danger. Someone that he knew.

He ran past a man with a mask, he took note of his blood flow, as he seemed to be coming from the place of incident. And that place, was a small apartment. Ziren busted through the door, not caring if he broke it off of it's hinges.

And there she was. Little Asuka on the ground. From listening to her blood flow, it seemed strange. It was hard to discern what the problem was. Just that something seems off.

"I need you to calm down Asuka. I'm here. I'm here. Stay still." He was no doctor, but he did pick up a healing justsu just in case if he did need to start healing people. Chakra came to his hands, and he let it hover over her body, healing anything if there was something broken or hurt.

"Tell me. What happened. Who was that man?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was walking the streets headed towards the apartment returning from a misson still dressed in full combat gear, her mask on to hide her identity when the unthinkable happened. The one thing Soku feared came to fruiton. There was a burst of light and the female stopped, a horrid feeling filling her as the necklace shattered into pieces before her own eyes. Thinking only of Asuka, the girl took off in a sprint towards the apartment residence utilizing the rooftops to move quicker and as she got ever so closer, she spotted something. A man.. weaving through the crowds away from the residence which now that she saw the front door was broken down. "Oh no you dont..."Flicking her fingers, there was a flash of lightning and a clone appeared and took off after the man whilst the real Soku approached the apartment dreading what she would find inside.

Rushing inside, Soku took in the scene before her and felt weak to her chest. Ziren was there kneeling over a battered Asuka who seemed non-responsive. In that moment, Soku felt her blood boil at whomever had caused this terrible crime. Her Sharingan gleamed activating feeling her anger and she knelt on the other side of Asuka placing a open palm on the girls chest nodding to Ziren to show her appreciation for his aid."Glad you were nearby. Was she like this when you arrived? What did you see?"The Santaru began to allow some of her chakra to flow into Asuka's system to trigger some sort of reaction closing her eyes reaching out to the girl within."Rayne? It's me, Soku. I need you to speak to me. I don't know what has transpired but I promise to you, whomever did this is not getting away. I need you to wake up for me. Tell me, was it Chiyoe?"The girl said reaching out to the inner version of Asuka hoping for some reaction.

She was so focused on the girl that she wasn't even aware of her own Sharingan which had activated on its own will sensing the girls emotional state. Thunder boomed outside as Storm clouds rolled in expressing just exactly how pissed off Soku was. Death, chaos, murder when would it all stop? The clone was still chasing the man through the village trying to get a clear look at him. It didn't help he had a mask on. Soku closed her eyes for a brief second relaying instructions to her duplicate. The other Soku nodded and suddenly her palm shot forward at the retreating man's back, a Storm - Style Chidori zooming towards him.
She had never felt so much anger, hate and coldness in her life as she did now. First her parents now her adopted sister, when would it all stop? She shook Asuka's shoulder gently giving her words of encouragement."Cmon Asuka! I promised Rayne I would watch over you! Don't let me violate that agreement!"She said staring down at the girl angry tears rolling off her face.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne stood in the ground, her eyes closed. Her head was exploding, she could feel it breaking itself apart... she could feel the pull on her trying to take her with it. To dissapear just like Asuka did. She could hear mumble sounds around her but couldn't quite make out what they were. "I'm going to be the greatest Shinobi ever!" She remembered the little girl saying. Why was she remembering all of this now? Why did she care? "I'm Uchiha Asuka! What's your name?" Always so happy to meet others, always treated other's with the same kindness. "Promises can't be broken... they're like... unspoken laws." Wise for her age, truly cared for what she was. Asuka was an idiot, not denying that. Running into a poison cloud, yelling at the Hokage... her pranks for revenge. But she always followed who she was... Asuka med people fall in love with her at a rate she couldn't believe was possible. She made friends like her, teachers... even enemies talked to her kindly... that puppet had his ways but in the end... he had some kind of weird way to enjoy his time with her.

"I care and love for Asuka because she is like me. She ran into that gas cloud saving my life in the process at the risk of hers despite barely meeting me. That means a lot to me and if I can repay her with love and someone to cling on for support, I will gladly do so. It doesn't matter if I know the ninja or not , we are all of the same village and thus, we are comrades and family and family always look after each other."

The idiot made a sister.

"The child might be an Uchiha, or it might be a Chigokai. I'm asking simply of this from you. Should the child be an Uchiha, and... I'm not there to look after him or her, that I want you to help them. A god mother of sorts."

The stupid idiot became a god mother.

“Asuka, go and request Kenshin, Main Branch Sennin. When you meet this man, I want you to request a Genin exam. If you pass the exam and move yourself further, I will do another tutor session with you. I will show you the true power of the Jutsu and introduce you to Tsukiyomi and Amatarasu. Only if you pass the exam.”

Even The Hokage thought the Idiot was fucking ready... Asuka... why couldn't she be protect her.

Asuka became a friend, a sibling, a proud student to many. "I told you not to die!" Asuka had told Soku... Rayne would've laughed if she could. She should've listened to her more closely. She wasn't to give up, not now.

Rayne slowly opened her eyes, and felt a surge of Chakra going through her... she quickly swatted whatever hand was with her and backed away. Her blurry vision couldn't make out who it was at first. "Get away!" She screamed as hard as she could, holding her head. Man, how her head hurt. It felt as if it was going to explode at any time, but her eyes cleared and she saw who was there. Ziren and Soku. Huh... even the Chigokai showed up. She tried moving but couldn't instead tried to speak. "Aggggh!" Rayne yelled out holding the side of her head. She didn't have much time. "Chigokai, I appreciate the fucking effort but unfortunate-" She screamed again, banging her head against the floor. Rayne looked up at Ziren. "It's not a mind problem... Chiyoe wiped the idiot's head." She grunted and started breathing in deeply, exhailing. "Asuka..." Tears welled up in the split's eyes... they soon started pouring out. "Asuka's gone... wiped out from her own mind." Rayne held Soku's hand. "I'm sorry... he..."

Time was running short, as each second passed another wall in her mind crumbled, would bee harder, would take longer. She had to go. "Revolution, Chiyoe is planning to do a revolution." she wanted to tell someone. Needed to tell anyone. "He wiped Asuka... she's gone." Tears kept pouring down her face. Her words barely made sense, she couldn't create a concrete thought... "His building an army! Tell Yukio, Tell Takeshi... tell anyone... tell them Asuka's gone... I'm... I'm barely holding on." She finished as her eyes started closing. "Do me a favor... don't.... wake.... me...." With that everything turned dark.

Rayne found herslef inside her own broken mind. She sighed, sliding down one of the broken stone walls. Suddenly the ground trembled and vines seemed to start repairing. "Well, time to start working."

------

Outside Chiyoe knew what it would be like if he got caught. Which is why he set up a decoy, this man got this far got the rid of the last problem and he wasn't going to risk getting caught. Take every precaution. In this case, simple camouflage and a clone. He saw a girl in combat gear, do the same. Thankfully it seemed he didn't notice him.With a simple smirked, he walked the opposite dirrection. This was the beginning of the end for the leaf... in a few years. He still needed to work out the details.

[WC/TWC=869/1,891]
[NPC Left topic]
[Asuka has fallen in a deep coma. Shinobi with mind jutsu or Sharingan are able to enter her mind scape, not recommended at the moment.]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of Soku nearing. And instantly she was asking questions. "She was like this when I came. As for what I seen, it was a man in a mask. I listened to his blood and will know if he tries to come back. But at the moment my main concern was for Asuka." And if things didn't get weirder, they did. Soku was now calling Asuka, Rayne now. And Asuka was calling him Chigokai now.

Then he heard what Asuka said. She was talking in third person. And that's when he realized... She had a split personality. Which might have been the reason why a fragment of what he used to be sparked, bringing back a memory of his own split personality. His own wanted to kill him, to take over the body as his own.

If this Rayne is worried about the body, about her own consiousness disappearing, then could the same have happened to his evil persona back then? If it was successful in killing him?

Then there was this Chiyoe guy. Whoever he was, sounded like him and Jirosho could be great friends. And that would be really bad. Rayne told him to call in Yukio and Takeshi. And that is exactly what he plans to do. Or at least call for any help that they can get.

Ziren clicked on his headset, turned to a frequency, "Attention Attention! We have an enemy of the Leaf inside the Gates! Masked man, goes by the name of Chiyoe! He attacked Uchiha Asuka, and has fled the scene. Suspect is known to be a revolutionist. Making his army as we speak right now! Get over here at... If possible. We need Takeshi and Yukio over here!" Ziren gave the coordinates and repeated the message before turning to another frequency and doing the process all over again. He kept at it, hoping someone would answer and show up here.

(Calling for Yukio, Takeshi, or anyone for help over the Headset)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku knew before she was even informed that the man was gone no matter how many headset calls the Chigokai would make, there was little chance they would find him if at all. She pulled her chakra back into her disappating the clone and took a exhale of breath as she prepared to utilize her only method of reaching the girl."Ziren , I am going to attempt to breach Asuka's mental state to see the state of damage that has been done. If it looks like things are not going well, I need you to pull me out of the mental plain p."The red gleam of the Sharingan shone into Asuka's eyes and swiftly overpowered the Uchihas own eyes allowing her entrance to her mind and to what destruction had taken place there.

So this was it. She was inside of a person's brain and her chakra level instantly took a toll but she kept it going, her Dojutsu working tirelessly to maintain the current jutsu."Rsyne? Speak to me
What has transpired here. Things don't look so good externally so I can only imagine what internal damage Chiyoe has done."
As she spoke, Soku felt.....a familar presence close back in the physical world. The clouds rumbled a bit and Soku cleared her head muttering to herself focusing back on the situstion at hand."Just a illusion, that's all it was."

The flowing blue robes, the jingling straw hat and the spear rested against the athletic male's shoulder as he made his way towards the Maple District. He was sure he had sensed a familar presence here but couldn't be sure. Nibachi dipped his hat lower as a man rushed by him clearly in a hurry followed by what seemed to be a ANBU female. He narrowed his eyes to focus on her and did a double take. That was undoubtedly Santaru Soku! The sole survivor of that horrible incident so many years ago. Turning heel, he trekked towards the spot where he had sensed the presence the strongest and stopped just short of what he had seen. A apartment door lay blasted open and within lay a young girl and kneeling over her, was a a boy perhaps no older than him and there was also....her. The former young commander spoke in a causal tone lifting his straw hat so his features were identifiable."So, Can I be of assistance? I was passing by and could not help but notice the commotion." Santaru Nibachi said a steely look in his eyes as he glanced at the Santaru female.

[NPC Entered topic]
[OOC: Soku and Nibachi know each other but do not recognize each other having been apart for so long]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
At this point the only sign of Asuka being alive was her heart beat and her steady breath, nothing else seemed to happen with the girl. Externally anyway. Once Soku entered her mind if she decided to look around she would see a bizarre place.

labyrinth_4__1986__by_brotherlyfluff-d9c33tq.jpg

The walls were cracked, big pieces were missing, it seemed as though as if it was under construction, the floor had big pieces missing making it impossible to simply walk and the gaps didn't seem to have a bottom making it seem as if falling would be never ending, eternally trapped in a free fall. Some stairs led nowhere while others led to multiple corridors. Gravity didn't have any power here, some stairs were upside down, some were sideways, this placed could be described as a bizarre maze.

As soon as Soku spoke out to get Rayne's attention strange whispers started, few seconds after that, screams of pain echoed throughout the halls. In this instance Soku had a few choices, go to her right up set of stairs that twisted sideways into a corridor in the end stood a metal door. Go to her left which led downwards to a set of three doors. One was a low quality wooden door, the other didn't seem like a door but it certainly could move backwards, the final was a trap door with a golden handle. If she went forward and choose between 3 different corridors, the one in the middle was illuminated by torches, the one on the right had a single torch and a pitch black corridor, the last one seemed to be illuminated by sunlight. And finally, If Soku decided to go backwards she would be able to glance at the pitch black hole that did not have an end in sight.

[WC/TWC=298/2,189]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a while he stopped, seeing as no response came. He gritted his teeth. Ziren looked over at Soku, who was explaining to him what she was about to do. Genjustu wasn't his thing, so he would have to trust her on this.

Ziren got up and paced around. He had to make sure that nobody comes their way. And just as he was thinking about it, an unknown blood flow came his way. It was a man, about his age. Ziren, being cautious brought out his Chain Scythe.

There was a chance that he was answering to his call from the headset, but there was also a chance that this guy could be bad. And with all the crap that's been going on lately, Ziren isn't going to take any chances.

"Stay back! I don't know who you are but if you hurt either of them, I will make sure you pay." He turned his head for a brief second to look at Soku and Asuka, neither of them have moved, he just hoped that they were alright.

"My sister." He didn't even faster as he said that Soku was his sister. It was at that moment that he felt like they were like brother and sister, but they are brother and sister. "She is trying to get our friend back. Her mind I think was shattered. And she's trying to help piecenit back together."

Ziren then turned back to the mysterious man. "Tell me. Why should I trust you? I've been dealing with some homicidal freaks as of late. Hard to give trust out just on a whim." Ziren lowered his Scythe, meaning for the moment he doesn't see the new guy as a problem. At least, hopefully it stays that way.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku paused a moment taking in her surroundings."It's like a maze.."She muttered her Sharingan scanning for any discrepancies in the area. Something was very wrong here but she couldn't place what it was. It was then the whispers and screams of agony started resounding all over the area and suddenly Soku felt for one of the few times in her life quite...vulnerable. She glanced back the way she'd come only to find nothing but pitch black! "What the hell...."There was a hiss of steel on leather as she wrung her blade free of its scabbard holding it in a tight grip. She seemed to be contemplating the pathways she could take before her muttering."Left it is then...."

The kunoichi breathed a prayer before descending deeper and stopped when she came into plain view of three most peculiar looking doors. One was adorned with a golden handle, the other was made of plain wood and seemed to fading in quality and the other...well...could you call it a door? She eyed the three pathways all sorts of emotions going through her head. "Well here goes nothing, Rayne,
hang in there!"
Sword in hand, she approached the oaken door and pushed on the wooden handle allowing it to swing open with a creak. She stepped forward and it swung shut behind her bathing her in the darkness lit only by a single torch."This maze just gets creepier and creepier."She muttered walking forwards with only the torch to give her some sort of light source.

Nibachi glanced at the Chigokai wielding his scythe. The older shinobi tilted his head eyebrows raised."For your information, I could be doing better things than this but I simply stopped by because no one else did. The name is Nibachi, I do not believe surnames are necessary and you are....?" He trailed off looking at Ziren a gleam in his black eyes resting his Judgment Spear against his shoulder which bore the mark of the Santaru Clan. He had sensed a clan relatives presence here but whom was it. It most certainly wasn't this hot - blooded joker in front of him. His attention shifted to the two girls. It had to be one of them. He was sure of it.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Soku walked forward she would see that the corridor started changing texture from stone to wood. It got wider and seemingly worthless items started appearing. Swords, tools, toys, it seemed as though, all this items were part of memories. Part of Asuka's past, or Rayne's. Who's it was was up for interpretation.

At the end of the corridor was a window, that looked outside unto a village. At first it looked as if it was peaceful, children were running, men were going about their work, women were running from one end to the next. It all seemed fine, then it all stopped. Time stood still. No one outside the window moved, the image moved forward, it sped up. Suddenly it stopped, the houses were burning, people were running, others were chasing weapons in hand, taking care of their apparent enemies. The question was why? Anyhow, the murderous scene went on for a few minutes before it changed again. This time it looked as if it was a basement, from the prespective of a person. Couple of men were there walking around, gathering... various tools. The person was screaming, begging for it to stop... whatever it was. From the voice Soku may have realized it was actually Asuka. Finally, different scenes played out, horrific scenes of torture from the same prespective.

The different scenes went on for a while, showing different tactics the different people used, once the last one finished it all faded to black. From the reflection of the mirror Soku would be able to see a man wearing a red jacket and white mask. "Horrific for a little girl to go through that, isn't it?"

[WC/TWC=249/2,438]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked at the man. Right now isn't really a good time to be messing around. That was when he seen the mark of the Santaru clan. If this guy is a relative of Soku's, then he can trust him, right? Then again his own brother was a blood relative, and he all he wanted to do was cause harm and wanted Ziren dead.

He decided to take a chance. He put away his weapon, and said, "Ziren. Chigokai Ziren. I'm guessing from looking at your clans mark, you are Santaru. You know Soku?" he looked over at the girls. Neither of them have moved for a while. He was listening to their blood flows. Soku was good. But Asuka. It was still hard to discern what was happening with her.

"Soku is trying to help Asuka. Some masked guy hurt her, and now Soku is trying to reach her mind to help out if she can."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She looked at all the images of weapons and burning structures in sight and people in distress. Was this what she thought it was. She continued when a voice rang out and a masked figure blared into existence nearly catching her off guard. Soku kept one hand on her blade. Surely she couldn't be harmed while in here, right? After all, her physical form was still outside, it was only her visual prowess that allowed her to penetrate into Asuka's mind and give her a sort of presence so to say. "I assume you must have something to do with this although the bigger question is what exactly are you doing here and you know what else is interesting, you look a lot like that stranger whom attacked Asuka earlier so give me one good reason not to kill you."Soku said her Sharingan gleaming red with hate. Her blade crackled to life urging to come out of its sheath but she kept it there with a firm hand staring down the foe.

"I've been told there's a certain Uchiha Chiyoe who seeks to harm young Asuka here and what would you say to the fact that I thought you were that man, eh?"Soku said narrowing her eyes at the male. In fact, she was just taking a wild guess but this guy was giving off all sorts of wrong vibes and setting off alarm bells in her head. She didn't know how or from where this figure had appeared but she'd ran into someone at least in this mouse maze."You must have some relation to Asuka if you are here or did you just magically appear out of thin air?"She asked a sarcastic tone creeping into her voice. The ANBU'S blood was boiling, boiling at the fact someone would go to hurt a loved one of hers. Sure, she and Asuka weren't related by blood but she'd be damned if someone tried to hurt Asuka before her very own eyes.

Nibachi relived at the fact he wouldn't have to argue his way through moved his hands away from his spear in a sign of trust sighing at Zirens comment."Yes. I am Santaru Nibachi or rather I was.
By these days, I hide my identity preferring not to reveal my surname but you give off a good vibe as hit headed as you are. I was the clans war advisor and commander before I was expelled."
A expression of hope flooded Nibachi when he heard Zirens reply."Ah, the Santaru girl?
I come here looking for her. Me and her go back quite a ways but I traveled here after hearing about her parents death."
Apparently, Nibachi was not aware that one of the two girls was in fact Santaru Soku, he was merely going off a hunch. He turned to face the girls , his eyes scanning over them."Although something is remarkably familar about that kunoichi. "He said his eyes falling on Soku.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoe didn't speak at all once he was facing the strange girl that invaded the min space. Threatening him was not a good choice, especially where she was. It seemed as though this girl was not familiar with what she had just done. Oh the stupidity of youth, it truly was fascinating to witness. A laugh could be heard from the man as soon as Soku stopped speaking. "So many questions you have." He told her in a mocking voice. "So little knowledge."

Chiyoe took a couple steps forward, looking down at the small girl. "So let me answer it one by one shall we. Chiyoe placed his hands behind his back. "I do have something to do with this, just not in the way that you think. Well, to be more realistc the "real" me is responsible for this mess. People tend to not care about what's inside once they wipe someones mind. Thankfully, the other entity is still alive." He sighed, what was her next question? Oh right, what was he doing here. "I live here. This is my world, my reality." Chiyoe laughed poking Soku's forehead. "And no, you can't kill a memory. Well, not by stabbing with that sword of yours. You got no power here, the only one who has any type of control is Rayne who unfortunately is unavailable at the moment. Busy with all the repairing stuff."

The masked man laughed at her next questions, man... this girl was truly facinating. "I am indeed Uchiha Chiyoe, or Asuka's memory of him to be more precise. My relation to her is simple, I'm her father." He sighed and scratched the back of her head. "And unlike you, I'm trying to act civil so if you would please lower your hand from that handle I can show you were Rayne is located at the moment so you don't have to walk around this dreadful maze the rest of your life. Although I have to warn you, she's not going to be kind to visitors. She's in a dreadful mood." With that Chiyoe started walking back to the main hall, whether Soku followed him or decided to take another door was all up to her.

[WC/TWC=377/2,815]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded, he had to agree with Nibachi. He doesn't really know what to think of his own clan, with Osu of the Clouds, being a medical ninja, with his own kind of person, Ziren still doesn't know what to think of him as. Then there was Jiro, who has accepted him as family, but more or less needing a lot of work on not killing everyone he meets. Then Wukong, his little cousin whom he hasn't seen for quite a while. Figured been hiding out in his secret bases most likely. And finally Jirosho. His own brother who wants him dead.

"I'm the nicest hard headed Chigokai you'll ever meet." War advisor and commander? Ziren thought. Why did the dude get expelled from a job like that?

Then the dude was talking about her and him going way back. Ziren never really heard her talking about a war advisor dude being related to her. Whereas the talk about her parents... "Yeah. The man that caused her family so much pain is dead now." When the man pointed Soku out, Ziren nodded, but he stood in between the two.

"As I said, Soku is trying to help the other girl, Asuka. I think Asuka was in a Genjustu. We need to wait and see if anything happens. If something does, I will pull Soku out. I'll know, if her blood starts sounding weird. But until that time comes, we will have to put faith in her and see if she can help Asuka."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The dude was beginning to tick her off more and more by the second but for the time being, Soku decided play along and follow Chiyoe."Fine then. Lead the way."She spat at him proceeding after the Uchiha thinking of all the ways she could skin him alive. He wasn't wrong about one thing though, Asuka's inner mind looked like it had all been dismantled in a way and Rayne was trying to repair it. She could only imagine the trauma she was going through."I don't care what sort of mood she is in. I need to see her and talk to her and I swear by this sword, if this is a trap, you are going to be minus a hand at the minimum."Her Sharingan faltered for a bit and she caught a glimpse of what was going on outside, a blurry image of Ziren speaking to...was that a man? Shaking her head to clear it, her Dojutsu refocused and she continued keeping her eyes on the man.

"Genjutsu,huh?"The Santaru male said staring at the two females. Muttering darkly, he balled his hands into a fist clenching and unclenching it."It never was Soku's strong point so I worry about this."He reached inside his blue cloak and retrieved some strange looking liquid."However, I noticed a man running away from here and suspected him so I devised a way to track him."He opened the vial of liqud and poured it onto the surface."This will tell us where the most recent chakra signature was in this area. He watched the liquid do its work watching with intent eyes.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoe laughed as another threat escaped the Santaru's mouth, it certainly was a glee to see her try so hard to be intimidating. The problem was, it wasn't intimidating if you only knew half the facts. It was also nice to see she would follow him, this girl clearly mattered to her in some way. It was good to know Asuka found people that care for her, so much so that they would invade a mind space without knowing exactly what they were getting themselves into. "You really are thick headed." He stated scratching the back of his head. "You're threats hold no weight, no value here. You won't be able to hurt anything here so please, don't waste your energy. You'll need it once you go to meet the broken girl." Chiyoe sighed stopping, dropping his head. Inside the mask it seemed as though something was bothering him, or as if he had a question that needed answers. "Do tell me child." He started "Why did you come here? What makes Asuka so special to you? And don't tell me it's because she's a "comrade". I highly doubt you've done missions together."

Chiyoe just continued walking, he was going to listen to her answer but wouldn't akncowledge that he did. The stuff he had done, or how Rayne remembered it had a purpose. They finally got into the main room, the one Soku started in, he looked for the opening in the floor and pointed to it. "You'll find her down there. At the bottom." He sighed and looked at the Santaru one last time. "Keep an open mind, who you're going to see down there is not the same person you knew." With that he started walking away.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded when the guy asked about Soku and Genjustsu. He has to admit, Genjustu wasn't his strong suit either. But he suspects that she is now more adept at it now that she had those special eyes. Ziren remembered when Jirosho hinted at her having some kind of new powers.

He knew of what Soku actually had when he seen the Sharingan activated. He sighed. So this is what that crazy scientist was going for after all this time.

And now, he will have to tell the same thing to this man, someone who was a relative of hers.

"The man, that tore her family apart, also experimented on her, and gave her new eyes. The eyes of an Uchiha. That very same man is now dead. That is why Soku can do this."

Then when Ziren hesrf that this guy seen the man too, Ziren nodded. "I've memorized his blood flow, so he won't be able to really hide from us either way."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
His words irriated her but she was in no place to fight besides, she wanted to see Rayne first, beforre beating this Chiyoe guy into a pulp. "Less talking, more walking."Soku said tensely giving the man a cold deathly glare as they strode into the room. This room was similar....it was the one they had started in! She started to utter obscenities at this trickery starting to think he was toying with her."What sort of socerery is th-.."She cut off aprubtly glancing down at the opening in the floor where the root of the problem lay.So that's where Rayne is, huh.The man turned and proceeded to leave her caring not what she did. "This isn't over by any means!"The girl shouted at him, her words reaching across the room as the young ANBU prepared to dive into the gap."Hang in there Rayne, I'm coming!"Taking a deep breath and uttering a prayer, she leapt into the gap and kept her demeanor calm and preserved despite the fact that she was in a sort of free-falling motion.

Nibachi leant back and let out a growl of frustration. He was not liking what he was hearing."This is exactly why I was expelled. I knew her parents well and I pleaded with the clan elders to let me visit the Hidden Leaf to keep a watch on the girl. They turned me down on the fact she could not be considered a true clansmember on the fact she was not from the Hidden Cloud!"His features took on one of disgust as that memory relived itself in his brain."When I protested against this, you know what their answer was? The removal of my title and cast out from the clan like some stray dog."He slammed a fist into a wall his rage overtaking him for a brief moment. Letting loose a exhale of minty, fresh breath, he took it down a notch glancing at the gaping hole he had made chuckling to himself in a self-deprecating manner."Looks like my temper hasnt gotten any better.My aplogies for that,fellow ninja."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Soku fell for quite a while, it seemed as though this abyss truly did not have an end, the girl would be able to feel her face become numb from the wind of being in free fall. After a few minutes, a white marble floor started coming into view... and it was coming fast. Soku would definetely splatter if she hit the floor, well... so long for the Shinobi. Such a short life. But in the end all things must come to an end.

About three feet from hitting the floor she stopped. The pull from the sudden decrease in velocity didn't hurt surprisingly, and she was slowly laied on the floor. This... was different yet the creppiness did not stop. All around the only thing she could see was made out of marble. But it had been wared down and broken, it was ugly from once a beautiful place. If she looked around she would see that there was no roof, the columns were only rubble at the floor and there was only one wall to the far end of the room. And sitting down, back against it was Rayne and she didn't look angry or sad... she looked unfeeling... as if nothing else mattered. Her head moved up, looking straight at Soku. "You people don't know the meaning fo privacy." Rayne simply said with a sigh. "You shouldn't be here. Leave. Now." Her voice was commanding, she certainly didn't want anyone with her.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to the man's blood flow, as he knew that he was angry, he then soon showed that anger by lashing out and yelling in frustration.

He stood and listened to the man as he wanted on about what he thought. Once he was done, Ziren nodded.

"I guess being a bit hot headed is a Santaru thing eh?" Ziren joked to put light on the current subject. He then said, "As I have stated before, I am a Chigokai. And yes, as far as I know the Chigokai and Santaru clans have this sort of rivalry, if what I read from the books are correct. But I see Soku as more of a little sister than anything else, and you seem like a good man, so maybe the books were all wrong about the relationships between the two clans."

Then Ziren spoke again, "I guess I originally came from Cloud, but long story short, my brother hired a merc to kill my parents, I was then taken in, but death followed afterwards, as I traveled around the world, eventually coming to here. And just a few months ago, I found out that Jirosho, my brother, is here too."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back