Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Memories are life savers.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku got up her eyes falling on the person at the far end of the room who was anything but happy. Her face hardened into a serious expression and the Santaru refused to leave speaking some very simple vowels to the distraught Rayne."You're right. I dont. Let me help you because I am not leaving. I'm worried about you. Very, very worried."Soku approached the girl slowly while noting down the state of the room. Any mistake here would be fatal. Soku was at the mercy of whatever lurked in Asuka's mind and her Sharingan could only handle so much. She extended a palm offering the girl to get up."C'mon. Let us fix this...together. Even if you refuse, I'll be standing right here. I can not turn back on you. I made a promise. Do you expect me to break it?"She said questioningly kneeling to face Rayne on a eye to eye level."C,mon, lets go."

Nibachi nodded his attention only partially on Ziren. Aprubtly, he suddenly spoke interuppting Ziren mid-sentence."I will attempt to find the man who did this. You want to tag along?"He said retreiving his straw hat and donning it. He put a hand on Soku's shoulder murmuring a few words in the Kumogaukran language before retreving his spear. He smiled as he looked at it."You know, weapons have bonds too. I have had this thing since I was little. It has served me well."He said, a wry smile breaking out on his feautres. It was time to dish out justice.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne looked up at her, clenching her fists. This wasn't time for the girl to get sentimental. She was doing her best, trying to fix it and here people come running through the last bit of her mind. As it's falling apart. "You seem to miss the fucking point Santaru. I don't care if you're worried. Get. Out."

Rayne stood up, swatting her hand away agressively. She clinched her teeth, no one listened. No one cared to listen. It seemed as though she was just talking to a wall. Doesn't matter that she cared, doesn't matter that she came all the way here. "There's nothing to fix you idiot. You didn't heard a fucking word I said, did you?" She was angry, and the tone of her voice showed it. "Asuka is gone, her mind got wiped. Boom, gone, finito, from this plan exsistence. She is gone. Dead. As if she's never was born. Without a mind you're a vegetable. Without a mind you're a nothing but a sack of meat. So get the fuck out of here or I'll force you out. And believe me, that is going to hurt."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kind of rude, to interrupt Ziren like that. But he does have a point. They will need to find this guy before he causes anymore harm to anyone else, before he can start this so called revolution. Ziren has to say, he was tired of all of these bad guys popping up and ruining his day like they own the place.

Ziren nodded, blood came out of him and made a Scythe. "I should be able to track him down just from his blood flow if he hasn't gone too far." Then the next thing the man said made Ziren think for a minute. He does realize that he likes to work with scythes a lot. He would even say that he was a master when it came to weilding a scythe. But he really didn't know when the Santaru man talked about weapons having bonds. But he brought it up, ready for a fight to break out any second. "I'm ready to find this guy if you are "

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was blatantly refusing to leave Rayne alone but it seemed her chakra levels had other ideas. The Santaru had been utilizing the Sharingan for so long and as such, her stamina was lacking and suddenly, the enviorment before her wavered into nothingness and the technique was broken finding herself back in reality face up on the ground panting. It seemed her own dojutsu had thrown her out of Asuka's mind sensing that she would unable to maintain this mind-jutsu thing for a long time."Damn,damn,damn! I was close! Damn it!"Soku clenched her fist silently cursing herself for failing Rayne, for failing her little sister. Why was she so powerless? Was she really that weak that she couldnt even protect her loved ones?

The girl tilted her head and nearly had a shock. Ziren was there, but with him was another man. He had the build of a warrior, a straw hat on his head and wore long flowing blue robes. He also wielded a spear that had a indentation on it. She narrowed her eyes letting loose a shocked gasp seeing the logo."That symbol....! You! From which clan do you hail, brave warrior!" She said, her tone coated with a accent of demands and curoisity.

The former clan advisor bent a knee tilting his head to the Santaru."I am Santaru Nibachi,
former military commander of the honored Santaru clan much like yourself, Soku-chan."
Soku's eyes widened at this. He knew her name? Wait, Nibachi! That name rung a bell. She looked at him, her voice a bare whisper."You? Impossible....they told me....you were dead....ambushed by missing-nin."The Santaru man smiled sadly shaking his head."It was a lie. I stand before you, a free man and have finally sought you out. I am grateful to see there is at least one other Santaru in this good village."The man then looked down at Asuka, a look of concern on his face as he glanced at the two ninja."She needs a medic...fast."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as though Soku wasn't going to listen to reason. It seemed as though she wouldn't be left alone and that was not acceptable. She was about to speak when she dissapeared. However had pulled her out had made a good choice. This wasn't a place for anyone but herself, and she had work to do. Rayne kept doing innerwork with Asuka's mind. Taking away her memories and giving it to her as a replacement. It wasn't perfect, but it would give Asuka the life she deserves. Rayne slomped her head, not wanting to look up anymore, giving up on everything. This was it, this was how she was going to die.

The broken wall behind her shook a bit, one of the many holes that were there slowly started to get filled up. It would be anyone's guess what it could be but Rayne knew. It was how the mindscape reacted by getting fixed, but... nothing is free. She looked at her hand as it slowly started to disintegrate into dust. It didn't hurt, she couldn't feel it but it didn't matter. Where did someone like her go after death? Where did someone who wasn't supposed to exist goes? Or does everything just fade into black? Who knew. Her eyes started getting teary, what she was doing was the right thing to do but that didn't mean she was okay. "I don't want to go."Even how strong worded she was, how violent towards those that decerved it, how mature she seemed. No one treated her for what she was... a child. Rayne curled up into a ball and started crying, would've been nice to be loved.

[WC=2,856]
[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once Soku stirred, Ziren went straight to her side and gave her a hug. Listening to her blood flow as it returned back to normal seemed to put his mind at ease. "You had me scared for a second."

He looked down at Asuka, as he listened to her blood flow, it still seemed irregular. Unhealthy. He picked the little girl up in his arms, and looked at Soku and Nibichi.

"Chasing down a masked man who could easily change his features is useless for right now. We need to focus on Asuka."

Ziren couldn't believe this was happening. What's with all these bad guys trying to hurt the people he most cares about. First it's Ibumo, then it's Jirosho. And now it's this masked man! Ziren turned to the others.

"Let's go." Ziren bounded off to the hospital as fast as he can, not listening for Soku's or Nibichi's blood flow, so he doesn't really know if they are following close behind, or are going to try and find this masked man.

(Topic left)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Nibachi offered a hand to Soku and pulled her up to her feet looking her up and down."My,my, how you have grown since the Academy days."Soku smiled giving the older man a playful punch before turning her attention to Ziren and Asuka."All jokes aside,
we need to help her as much as we can."
Nodding, the two Santaru in unison wove some handsigns and two clouds came down from the skies settling before them. It was a keymark technique of the Santaru bloodline although Soku's was notiecably bigger, a sign of her growth. They both hopped on and the clouds whisked them after Ziren and Asuka, the kunoichi praying silently that the girl was unharmed, that somehow, she was still hanging on.
[Topic left]
[NPC left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back