Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Memories? [Private]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In days like this it was necessary to take a day off from training, Suyashi had turned seventeen and getting into his medical training. Though the research for new life and medicinal uses of plant life and such. He was quite inquisitive on the manners in which to collect these things. He was on the right track though, but he also had this book to write, and he would begin this with his dealings with the fawn of the village. Women and Men. Lovely relationships. Children and parents. Everything that made up the world around them. He wanted to find a Hero for this tale, but alas he would begin those workings when he began travelling around the country and around the world. "I'll take a Sauna room, but one that has a tub in it?", leaving some coin for the man at the desk in the front, he would then be guided to the a bath house, seemingly cozy enough for two.. maybe four people? It didnt matter he didnt think anyone would show up at this time of day... Early in the morning before most people worked and shifts werent changing for another few hours.

Arriving in his robes, his family symbol plastered on his back, with small etching of tattoos along his wrists, he kept projectile weapons there. Maybe now he would be able to not have to think he'd have to use them? Maybe... Who knew but Suyashi was quite after the thoughts of being able to take off his robings and relax, with all the paperwork he would get because of his position he would not like to think about what the Hokage or even a Sennin had to do. 'Maybe not now... but in the future... I think I could.'

"This is a sweet life...", and that it was...

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana continued running through the thick woods until she found a wall. She heard her father screaming loudly after her, she had her back tight against the thick rugged wall. Hana desperately tried to find a way in. She pierced her eyes shutting tight waiting for her father to reach her, but that didn’t happen, all got quiet. She opened her eyes and was on the other side of the wall. Hana gasped wondering how this happened.

She looked around at the village before her and saw a person in front of her smiling. He had blonde hair and broad eyes. Hana seemed in a bit of shock, wondering if he got her in this place. Nervously she spoke to him.

“Hello I’m Hana”

She waited for him to say something back to her, she felt so out of place and frightening for what, had happened. He motioned for her to follow him through the village, so she followed him. She was hoping he would say something to her, because she didn’t understand any of this.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Puzzling. As he was making his way to his room and setting his things down, he would hear commotion from the other side of the wall. Thinking to himself, 'Maybe its something that has nothing to do with me...' he'd begin taking off his top kimono, he was off duty, and he was going to take his time tonight to pamper himself, you didnt get to look this good with just working out and building your body. You worked your behind off and challenged yourself and your limitations. Though as he would look to the wall, blinking for a moment as it would seem a crimson haired maiden, blinking again, he would simply just stare, but smile as she appeared from seemingly thin air. Who was this mysterious woman and what did she have to do here? At this point, he would move is robes back over his shoulders before rolling his shoulders.

"Uhm... Hi Hana. I'm Minamoto Suyashi. You know you're in a sauna...?", nodding again and pacing throughout his mind for the moment, he was unsure of this, as this could look quite bad if she was some sort of assassin? But alas he didnt know anything quite yet. So he would take this situation with a grain of salt before continuing to speak,
"So... Uh... Are you okay? Are you safe? You look a bit flustered...", and with that the moment was back in her court. Maybe she was interesting? Maybe she was a dolt? Who knew but she was pretty, so that was a plus enough.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana paused for a moment, then looked to Suyashi, before answering his questions. She wasn’t aware she was in a sauna. Just overwhelmed at what just happened, like something magical out a dream to be one place than another in split seconds, how is this possible she thought to herself.

Hana cleared her throat be speaking the air was thick and very warm in the sauna. “How did I get here Suyashi, I was running from my father, could you hear him yelling?” Hana seemed so confused staring at the person in front of her, she gave the look of despair as well. She did feel safer but unsure of things. She hoped he could give her some answers she’d understand. The sauna was heating up fast and Hana wanted to leave the heat, it started to get to hot.

She asked him kindly if they could talk a more cooler place, being she wasn’t used to this degree of heat. Suyashi seemed like a nice person to Hana, she found his name very interesting. To be near someone nice was a good change for her, someone that wouldn’t shout and scream at her, blaming her for everything little she done. This was a nice change, and made her smile a little inside.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi would find himself thinking for a moment, there had to be a reason for all of this. 'A woman simply moves through a wall... huh., Sushi heard the yelling but it could have all been a bad dream sequence. And because such a thing would've been a waste to the notion that she was in danger he would just simply roll with the idea. He'd have to figure everything else out as he would go along. So, to deduct the situation he would think, she didnt know they were in a sauna by the looks of it, she was confused, or so... Then she asked his name previously, 'Hmm, is this some sort of test?' he'd continue to go along with the idea, thinking to himself about the trouble he'd get into with this woman if he guessed wrong... but by the smell of it he was a good amount stronger than she was. He wasnt going to fight her, but just considering that he knew nothing about her... He had to take everything into consideration. This was the day before his first research would go up by Mikasa. He was just resting his bones before he got the chance to really dig deep into this field, he wanted to give it his all.

As he thought about it he would respond to her as nicely as he could, "Yeah, I heard ya... but another voice was hard to make out because I was about to dip in the pool there... but uhm... Ok. We can leave... sure...", slightly annoyed because he'd paid for this room he would open the door for a moment allowing her to slip out and he would do so after her but not leaving the door surroundings. It was cooler in the hallway, vastly so than the sauna room itself. 'What does she want? Who is this woman...?' obviously she was being nice, but in his life he'd met many nice people but it turned out badly so he didnt want to be taken advantage of...

"So what did you want to talk about? And... Do I know you? You're being quite confortable for someone that I just met?", Suyashi was not a person that held back his tongue. On top of being a knuckle head, Suyashi was growing into a man that wanted to learn more about people before pursuing the friendship... but this would be interesting.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, looked Suyashi and felt a bit bad and still very confused of how she was in this room or a sauna as he called it. The room seemed to get hotter as time went on, she felt so out of place and a little embarrassed as well now. He said he heard noises, He must have heard my father she thought.

She saw the huge pool in the room, very steamy, and looked back at Suyashi. Hana walked outside the room and into as hallway, and began to speak. She didn’t want to hold him up he seemed quite busy at the moment. He didn’t seem so happy to leave the sauna room.

“I’m sorry I won’t take much of your time up, But I have no idea how I got on the other side of the wall and in this room, can you please help me? And no, I don’t know you or anyone here, I lived on the outside of the wall in this village, this is first I been over the other side of the wall.”

She seemed desperate to understand everything that happened suddenly, she waited for Suyashi to respond to her.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Simple. She didnt know? Or she was crazy. Either one didnt amount to anything that Suyashi could help her with. Though it was stated that she didnt want to take up his time? Well in all honesty he didnt have much time anyways, but time spent helping another was time well spent. So he didnt mind but it was also frustrating when you were trying to get a dip in before your work load picked up a great deal. "You're alright. But, I didnt see anything... Just one moment the wall was empty then I blinked and you were there staring back at me? Maybe you can warp or something? I mean.. I can fly... Sorta. I'm still working on it, but maybe its not far fetched?", nodding he would look around a bit before turning over to her again.

"...Would you like to join me? I have alittle over two hours set away... And I assure you, You'd be safe from your father when you're with me... Eh?", he thought he'd throw her a bone anyways... She seemed out of sorts, and why not? She was cute, out of his league and likely older than him anyways... but she seemed like she needed a friend, and who was to say he wasnt that friend that she needed? Also, maybe he would find out more about her father and that whole situation, but alas one would have to take the first step to attempting a friendly environment for the village... Maybe this was the step that was needed?

"So? Would you like to join me?"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sushi said about that maybe she could or warp or something, Han thought for a minute, how is that possible, people just don’t fade into walls can they. This went through Hana’s mind when he said about that. Than he mentioned he can fly, wow thought Hana, again how is this possible. So many things filled her mind at that point, she was curious now.

"You can fly Suyashi, how is that possible?"

She looked at him very curious indeed of this. He kindly asked her if she would join him in the sauna. Hana smiled a little.

“Well maybe I can, just try something different, thank you Suyashi”

She smiled sweetly and went back into the sauna room, with the pool of water. Seemed her curiosity started to get the best of her now. And Suyashi might have an answer to this out-of-bonds day she was having. She bent down and gently touched the water in sauna, felt nice and warm. She continued to take her shoes off, lower her feet into the warm water. Hana giggled at how the water tickled her feet.

She waited to see if Susyashi was coming back in the room, she sat with her bare feet in the warm water, with a happy smile on her face. Maybe this isn’t so bad after all, and he did say I’d be safe from my father, I had enough of his taunting and screaming at me for too long, be nice to relax for once she thought.

[MFT] 252

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fun. The thoughts that ran through his head as he watched the woman walk back into the room after he'd spoke a bit of truth to her. It was definitive. He was looking forward to the ideals that ran through his brain, and maybe this would be something of a moment they both would need. He needed rest before the mission tomorrow, and she needed a chance to have a bit of a reprieve from her father. He would most definitely watch every curve of her walking back into the room as steam seemed to send a gusto into his face, "Heh, I'll show you once I have perfected it. Its no easy task, but alas... to fly as I wish to is something you read in storybooks as a child.", nodding again he would find himself huffing as he'd close the door behind him as he re-entered the room.

"So whats something different you want to try? Or is it the relaxing you want to try? Because, relaxing should be apart of any warrior's life. Too much going on in life to not sit back once in a while.", thinking to himself for a moment he'd begin to take off his robes as he'd watch her taking off her shoes to dip her toes into the warm serene waters, he'd go down to his shorts without a shirt. Shown was a body that was worked on for years, his abdomen was chiseled and flat, and his muscles were lean and tone. He was built as a sleek fighter, someone that could take a beating and keep chugging along.

It wasnt before long that he would gaze back to her before making his way into the waters opposite of her. The pool was nice and wispy, warm, and many other things. "So, Hana was it? You seem to be one that doesnt get out much... what do you do for... fun?, tilting his head he'd sink himself lower before moving his head back allowing his head to rest back to look up to the ceiling.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana didn’t know he was watching walk back to the room, she was just glad he was nice to her and seemed some what gentle. He told her of the ability to fly, still she was amazed by this, never seen a human fly before. She was pleased that he would show her sometime of this, that excited her. He asked her what she wanted to do, relaxing seemed nice right now all the running she did from her father, legs seemed a bit tired.

“Relaxing seems nice right about now and this water feels so good on my tired feet and legs”. "

He took off his robes and Hana could help but to stare a moment, she felt like he caught her staring and she looked away quickly.

“The water seems very nice”.

Covering up her embarrassment quickly from the staring. She watched him get in water and he began talking to her again.

“Yes, it’s Hana”.

She gave a quick smile than looked down at water again, feeling a bit shy now, she bit her lip a little. Before answering his other questions.

“I stay close to my house where my father and I dwell, this is first I seen thing this wall about your village and I like to explore a lot for fun, I swear I can this way before, it’s like it appeared out of nowhere, so strange.”

Hana watched him for a little while in pool and decided it was ok, to maybe get in herself. She kept her clothes on being shy being a pool with someone else. She slowly lowered herself into the warm waters flowing around her clothed body. She closed her eyes and laid her head against the edge of the pool, it felt so relaxing to her. It seemed time was slipping away, and she didn’t care it was or even think of her father. She wasn’t sure how this magical place came to be, but for now she didn’t want to leave even if it was a dream, plus it seemed she made a new friend.

[MFT] 357

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well I do believe thats correct... you seem well taken care of... by that I mean your feet and legs are... nice.", nodding again he would watch her stare back at him, it would seem she was a bit off, maybe even a bit weird, but so was he, so why not, endulge a bit? Maybe it would be nice to feel the heat in the room gather a bit, it was certainly growing amongst the growth from below, but alas that wasnt something that he would get into. He was luckily already in the water by that point, so it wouldnt draw her attention, nor her eyes... yet. Though, maybe it would happen whether wanted it or not...

"My Village? I'm not from Konoha. I was born in Water country on a tropical island, but its frozen over now... However, this is something that I must say you need to have a bit more fun. Adventure is fun, but if you stay close to home, does that mean you're not one for having fun often? Like, I could find myself in an adventure... in this room... alone with you... but is that a venture you're like to add yourself in? Is that the point of making yourself safe with me?", tilting his head down he'd eye her again. Getting better looks at her body, hair, lips... and his carnal mind would begin to take hold of him, but it was definitely something he'd never felt before. And here he was, with no one stopping him from doing something that might end up worse than he wanted, or even better than he'd expected.

"So? Lady Hana... Is the fruit you've brought into this room... forbidden?"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana was glad he assured her she was taken care of but still didn’t know why she was there or how the village just was there one day to her, maybe it was a calling she thought to herself. She opened her eyes and look at Suyashi with an innocent refreshed look. Her clothes were soaked now but she didn’t care the sauna was nice and nothing she done before. Sushi said about her feet and legs, Hana looked up at him.

“oh they are..”

She down at her legs and feet in the water, no one ever said that before to her. She wasn’t used to things being said to her like that. It was usually her father blaming her or shouting to do something, nothing really nice was ever said to her.

He told her of where he came from, she thought he was from this village. Than he asked her a few other things.

“No, I love having fun and adventures, it’s just my father would not let me venture far due to maybe one day losing me like my mother and brother that was lost”

Hana sank her head done and stared at water for a minute, missing her family. She knew Suyashi didn’t mean any harm or sadness asking, plus he had no idea really anything about her, or why she even appeared here. But maybe he knew someone who could answer her questions oh why she was here all sudden, but for now it was nice to be around him.

“A adventure with me in this room?”

Hana thought a moment, how could we have adventure in a pool of water.

“I do feel safe with you Suyashi, even though I really still don’t know you”

Hana moved a little in the water, a bit confused on what he actually meant. Than he asked a question that made her look at him weird and tilted her head, a bit.She never had anyone ever ask her that. She walked over to face him in the sauna, her clothes dripping and stuck to her, like she was in a rainstorm for awhile.

[MTF] 364

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tilting his head he would surmise the thoughts that he would induldge upon. Moving his hands to slowly push himself out of the pool he'd shake his hair out a bit before responding, "Yes, in this room... I would like to explore... the wonderland before me. There are... peaks and valleys to be discovered, currently covered and disclosed, but... Maybe you could allow me to become a foreigner?", speaking like he was beginning to write, Suyashi'd find out discreetly that he wanted to learn more about the female anatomy. Something as a medic he would have to learn... and why not use this as a chance to discover personally.

Chuckling to himself he would find it perticularly hard to fixate himself on anything but her. Though, she was beautiful... she was nothing like the woman he felt he could bring home to his mother, so would this be something of a fling? No, Sushi wasnt too keen on things like that, but he was unsure of this. He wasnt thinking with his head... and in a haze he would move to meet Hana as she left the waters, "Heh, now you're all wet... what to do... what to do~?", nodding he'd think to himself before moving his hands to her hips, and moving his lips and mouth going about alittle over half the distance between the two alluriing young adults. This was a situation... quite a situation that two people could be found in. Maybe he could figure out what was going on with him... and maybe something different about the way he looked at women? He wanted to know what made his father get with his mother...

Maybe this would lead him to learn more about himself... More about relationships... More about the ideals that went with marriage and such. Things that werent talked about often in the line of work he was in. People died... and there were no room for feelings because your partner could die tomorrow... but his father and mother, two high ranking officials, made it work. Why couldnt he?

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana stood there looking straight at Suyashi, as water began to drip from her soaked clothes. Her innocent eyes stared back at his. He spoke words that made Hana unsure about things, she was curious as to what he would try or do and, yet a shyness came over her. She began to feel a chill as being out the sauna. Hana crossed her arms as to look a little cold and looked back up at him.

“Well mmmaybe”

Hana said to him shyly. She bite down on her bottom lip again, not sure what else to say, she didn’t like being in wet clothes that’s for sure and they cling to her tightly.

“Yes, I am all wet and a little cold”

Hana looked at him disfounded, as he came over by her out the water. She didn’t know what to think about what he said. She started to shiver a bit.

“May I have something I could use to dry off please?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head and moving away, this was not what he expected... for moments he would sit there moving closer before she spoke, and then he couldnt, moving to the side he would not look at her as he would grab his robes. Though, he couldnt face her, she didnt want anything to do with him in the manner that he thought was going to happen but Hana was innocent, and Suyashi was thinking with a brain outside of his normal... but alas he wouldnt take it to heart.

"Take my Robes...", nodding again he would turn back to her looking to the ground. "Sorry if I pushed but, this is obviously not something you want... Uhm, I'll...", the boy would start hovering in the air as a gust of wind would take him into the air, "I'll see you... I've got a mission to go to... Enjoy yourself... Lady Hana...", nodding again he would fly out of the Sauna allowing Hana to dry, the one time Sushi put himself out there and he was turned down. Yup, he didnt deal with subtle rejection well, even if she didnt truly reject him... he didnt know.

Flying out and into the sky, if Hana watched him she'd see a small white cloud that formed under him as he would fly off into the distance... in his robes she would be able to find his notebook with somethings written about medical stuff as well as directions around the village. Alas, Sushi was gone into the night sky... not to be seen again for sometime.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She watched him grab his robes from the side, but he didn’t look at her, Hana wondered if she upset him. He offered her his robes, she took them gently from his hands and smiled at him, she looked them over a bit and saw the symbol on the back, she studied it for a minute.

“Thank you”

Hana said softly. Holding the robes in her hands still looking at Susyashi. She could not understand why he quit looking at her.

“Push me, you didn’t push me, I am just not used to someone asking me of those things is all, I am very sorry if I upset you Suyashi, you are the first person, I saw coming here, I wish for us to be friends.”

She watched him hover in the air, Hana looked amazed to see this, her eyes drew big. He was up in air when he told her he had to go, Hana felt sadness as he was the only person so far she met or knew, she was glad she met him, but so sad that she could upset him and he had to leave.

Hana watched him go up in sky, and her eyes for some reason began to water up.

“Goodbye Susyashi, I hope to see you again, my friend”

She yelled hoping he would hear her in the distance, she looked down at the robes, still wet she decided to dry off and put the robes on, and figure out what to do next in a village where she knew one and was never here before. She must find out why she was mysterious here now though. She put the robes on and headed out the sauna to hopefully get answers.

Wc 292
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back