Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Merry Titanmas Shin

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto was in a mask, a tengu one to be exact. He had snuck his way up here, using Lullaby Powder to knock out the receptionist. She was simply too much of a liability this close to the Raikage's Office. They would likely be upset, the second "Attack" on the tower and they barely knew anything yet.However if I were to think that out in written format surely they would use it against me....wait what? What an odd thought, best to let it go for now. He himself was the subject of something otherworldly, sometimes walls would be broken when he thought.

The hall was clear and the door, a simple thing to get by. He'd step out of this dimension and phase himself through to the other side. He didn't even want to set off a trap not likely that Hayata Shin had any. He would step back in, refreshing to look around once more. A stretch before beginning his snooping was in order. He'd activate the three Silver Spires redubbed as "Platinum Talons". They'd whiz around the office using their optical scopes to give Yuuto a different sight. He'd then activate another drone like puppet, however this one was a small ball like creation and would extend cables from itself like tentacles. "Lotus Eve, be a dear and help Platinum Talons look around the office. Anything of interest take it, but remember we only have limited time." There would be a chakra emission larger than normal as the puppet took off to help it's brethren look for documents.

Yuuto himself would check the disk taking a few papers with Shin's signature on them if he could find them. He wasn't looking for anything specifically, and seeing as he was going to amend the process by getting an idea of what he could have found later the most important thing was get the items. However there was one item he was looking for and assuming that Shin didn't go home much, as he always seemed to be somewhere near the tower, maybe there were some notes about Deta here. That was just at the top of his wishlist. He hoped to find reports about concerns from the citizens lately, things regarding the Refugees, any written evidence or notes Shin had about Titan would be nice too. When the ransacking was done Yuuto would set down a tape recorder with a label that said "Enjoy the Listening Hayata Shin". Then he would emit a wave of energy Destroying Presence the evidence of him or anyone being here. Of course when the Raikage did come to his office he'd notice that his secretary might have been knocked out, a tape on his desk and some files missing.

Yuuto would anchor his Puppets to his holsters and then jump out the window from the top of the tower. Crazy? Likely he could die? Not with Gravity Ninjutsu true believers. Yuuto could utilize the energy from his jutsu defy the gravitational pull. Since it wasn't like he was blasting out a jutus there was no need to utilize the "Sovereign" for this, no these techniques could be done on his own time. If someone managed to catch him midair they'd see a man in a tengu mask and black robes. Not much else to go off of but that was the point.

[Enacting Run Time - 30 Minutes to Get Away]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin had returned time at the library still looking any resources that could help why Titan had chosen that area of land. Most of his associates at Torre Celeste were at lunch except Hitomi who appeared to be resting at her desk. It was not until he passed by he noticed the she was resting an unusual position. He could here the quite groans as she lifted her head slightly to see the

"Hitomi-kun, are you alright? What happened!?" Shin said underneath his tinted glasses was great despair in his eyes as he rested his hand on her shoulder. He noticed a small red bruise on her forehead. Her silky black hair mattered together like a furry bird's nest. "I am not sure all I saw is a black shadow and then darkness, but I am alright Hayata-sama."

A rush of anger filled his throat like fire in a monster's belly. Who could have done this without him knowing. He rushed toward his office and as he was about to reach for the door to his office as he noticed something strange. The door was creaked open and he can sense something amiss. He opened the door finding mostly everything in tact except a old tap recorder at the front of his desk.

He moved toward the desk as he carefully played the disk. The voice of Miroku Akkuma's could be heard crackling through the box : "Shin has not tired of me being here, he seems intent on making a calculated decision...and soon I will be the demon that rules this region...This world will be mine..the kage will bow before me" The film clicked and stopped running and all he could hear was sudden deafening silence. "Who could have planted this? Shin thought to himself. He turned his head and noticed Hitomi standing by the door still looking a bit in a disarray as she held her clipboard to her chest. "Do you need me to announced what has happened?" Hitomi asked.

"No." Shin said in a terse voice. "I do not want to cause any unnecessary attention. I do wish for you to contact Hikari and Ayumi if they have experience this lately. If they can I would like for them to meet with me no later than today." Shin said as he turned toward her. He would be surprised if they were even aware of what was happening. The same redundant question still remained who would have done this?

[Yeah your right and I am a failure :(. I should have known better. I wish I was not at work when I read it.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the mysterious thief got away, there was a recorder that sat neatly wrapped in a violet ribbon bow. There was a card on the front with some written words.
Dear Hayata Shin,

This gift from some friends who have your best interest at heart. It would seem that your past decisions are going to come and haunt you. A word of advice vacate your position before things get nasty. It would seem that these people no longer wish to tolerate you. If you choose not to, good luck in your endeavors, and may you survive what's to come.
Revolution-Fist-e1368942671224.jpg

If Hayata Shin played the tape:

A familiar voice would ring through, and he'd recognize this as Miroku Akkuma (Unless he didn't remember Akkuma's voice)
"Shin has not tired of me being here, he seems intent on making a calculated decision...and soon I will be the demon that rules this region... This world will be mine...the Kage's will bow before me"

Oh I didn't know you edited your post, well lemme edit this one and give you some more much needed info~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back